Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The L Word... {RV and Marie}

The man moved away from her quickly. "So, the captain has claimed this cute treasure as his own," he said with a smirk. Ellie quickly grabbed the blankets, covering up. She was shaking and had tears running down her cheeks. But she couldn't have been more grateful to Aleksandrei. "Have fun with that one. She's tight as a little clam that one." Ellie looked away, she didn't wanna be hearing this.

Aleksandrei saw who it was in the light, a popular guy among the crew. But he had to set an example. "So a Captain can't take something the crew apparently claimed? Despite knowing the rules that meant no women on the ship!" He snarled into the man's face, pressing him up against the wall of the cabin. "And she might be tight, but she's more than you could ever wish for." I add in a whisper, the dagger sliding in over the man's throat, cutting through the skin as the warm blood instantly begun spilling out over Aleksandrei's clothes, he held the body up for a bit before stepping back, letting the lifeless lump of human flesh fall to the floor with a thud before he looked over at her. "Are you okay?" He asked her softly.

Ellie backed away, still covered up. "You...you killed him...." she whispered almost to herself. She looked up at him, standing up with the blanket still clenched tightly around her. She ran over to him. Holding onto him almost for dear life. Tears sliding down her cheeks. "I'm ok... A little shaken up, but ok..."

Feeling her hugging in against him, almost clinging to him. Aleksandrei closed his eyes, kissing the top of her head. "He was trying to do the worst to you." He whispered softly to her. "I had to protect you." He added, closing his eyes as he wished himself away from the place with her. Completely unaware of the events that would unfold as he put his free arm around her, holding her protectively in against him.

"Thank you, thank you so much.... If you hadn't come..." Ellie said softly. She quickly covered her mouth. "I think I'm gonna be sick..." She was looking a little green. But she kept holding onto him. He had saved her from being raped and possibly killed. She rushed over to the window. Losing the dinner they'd had right out into the ocean. She finished and turned to him, wiping her mouth. She still had the blanket covering what it could.

"Don't worry about it." Aleksandrei told her, then noticed how bad she looked. He let go of her when she rushed to the window, removing his shirt in the process before he walked to her, placing his arm around her sides as he kissed her softly. "Are you okay?" He asked in a caring tone.

"I don't think I wanna drink anymore...." Ellie said looking up at him. She nuzzled up to his chest. Relaxing a bit. Sure, she was a bit scared of what he'd done. But she was more terrified of what could've happened had he not done what he did. She kissed his chest lightly. She bit her lip, she had an important decision to make. She almost wanted to stay with him. Even when they came to port. She, for whatever ungodly reason, wanted to stay with him. She was beginning to fall in love with a pirate....

He held her close, his nose in her hair as he took in her scent. "It's okay, I'll try to make sure you won't drink too much." Aleksandrei told her softly, letting her in against him. He was falling for her, and he knew it. But it was more normal for the pirates to want the higher class British women, he had absolutely no clue what was happening in his heart though. He had never expected such a thing to happen.

"When do we come to port next?" Ellie asked softly. She wanted to know how much time she had to make her decision. She couldn't believe she wanted to give up everything she had, just to be with him. She had heard of women doing crazy things like this. But never for a pirate. She couldn't look at his eyes, she'd just fall even harder for him then she already was.

"Tomorrow, by midday if the wind holds." He replied, just holding her in close. He didn't want to let go of her, but he then remembered that there still was a chance she could stay. Only the crew couldn't know that of course.

Ellie closed her eyes. Her mind was already made up. She took his hand and looked up into his eyes. "When we go to port, I don't want to leave.... I want to stay here. With you..." Ellie whispered softly. Her petite hands entirely dwarfed by his.

Looking down into her eyes, Aleksandrei felt a lump in his throat. He hadn't expected those words from her, but he nodded. Kissing her a moment later as he held her close to him when he broke it off. "Okay, but we'll have to get you some proper clothes for sailing." He told her in a gentle tone.

Ellie smiled against his lips as he kissed. And she kissed him back. She grinned when he mentioned proper clothes for sailing. "So I should be wearing pants? That's very improper you know?" Ellie teased playully. She had never actually worn pants. It would be a different experience. She wasn't sure she would like pants, but if it was what needed to be worn the she would wear it.

"Who said pants?" Aleksandrei chuckled softly. "I'd want you without clothes on most of the time, but that's out of the question." He added, laughing as he kissed her nose. "I'll find you a nice shirt, a looser corset and a decent skirt. We can find out about pants another time." He suggested with a smile.

"Oh, without clothes? Is that so?" Ellie asked softly. She swatted his chest playfully. "You plan on corrupting such a sweet innocent little thing as me?" She cuddled up to him happily.

"I haven't corrupted you yet?" Aleksandrei asked her back, laughing as he swept her up in his arms, carrying her towards the bed. "We should get some sleep, Igor will be watching over the ship tonight." He told her, putting her into the bed gently before he slipped out of his pants and down under the blanket by her. "If you don't mind letting me hold you tonight." He added in a soft tone, his arms already around her as he kissed her forehead softly.

Ellie giggled and cuddled up to him. Her head resting on his chest. "Why ever would I mind you holding me? I feel safer in your arms then I do anywhere else," she smiled. She eventually fell asleep to the sound o the gentle waves crashing on the side of the boat. It was so relaxing. She just sighed and fell asleep in his arms.

"I know." Aleksandrei whispered softly to her, enjoying the feel of her body in against his own as he held her close to him. He felt her fall asleep, waiting, awake for an hour before he slowly dosed off, his mind letting go of the events that had unfolded.

Ellie woke up sometime in the morning, or rather it was almost noon. She looked up at him. Her eyes half lidded and sleepy. She kissed his chest and tried to wake herself up some more. She knew they would reach port soon enough. And she wanted to be awake.

Already being awake, Igor had brought them two plates of bread and dried meat while they slept. Aleksandrei was looking down at her, admiring her pretty face as she slept, until she woke up. He smiled softly as she kissed his chest, his lips soon moving down and finding her's, kissing her softly. "Morning." He whispered.

"What time is it?" Ellie asked softly. She rubbed her eyes lightly. Trying to wake herself up. She kissed him back. She loved the feel of his lips on her's. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Kissing him a little more passionately then the soft peck on the lips he'd given. A little deeper.

"A little later than morning but not noon yet." Aleksandrei told her softly, kissing her back, rather passionately as he held her close, snuggling in against her. He felt his need for her rise, despite her being sober and probably different today. Slowly, he even begun rubbing her lower back, loving the feel of her in against him, loving her soft skin against his own.

Ellie felt his stroking her lower back. She was just enjoying the contact of their skin on skin. She parted her lips slightly, sllowing him entrance. Not wanting to make the first move. She was timid and nervous with out the influence of alcohol to make her a little more loose and relaxed. She felt the bare skin of her legs rubbing against his. Moaning softly as they were tangled in each others bodies.

Feeling the invitation from her parting lips, Aleksandrei left his tongue out, poking just inside her mouth at first, gently wriggling it in as he slowly let one of his hands slide down to her butt, gently beginning to fondle her, play with the smooth and lovable skin while he pressed her in against him gently, his erection having grown to full size already, poking up at her stomach.

Ellie gasped as she felt his erection. She couldn't remember much of the night before. Feeling his hands on her butt she smiled a bit and wrapped one leg around his waist, holding him close. Just letting her instincts take control rather then trying and making a fool of herself.

Back
Top Bottom