Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The L Word... {RV and Marie}

Marie Massacre

Supporter
Supporter
Adrielle, known to the other nobles and her friends as Ellie, try to look around. She had just woken up. She wasn't sure where she was. All she was remembered was her father telling her to hide as quickly as she could, and a man in black and red finding her. The everything went black. She remembered now, pirates. She tried to move, but her hands were bound. She wasn't sure it was a good a idea, but she let out a loud scream. Knowing someone had to hear her.

Alex cursed when he heard her scream. He bolted to the storage area. Pulling her from the crate he'd put her in and pulled her to her feet outside. "Shut the hell up, you're going to get me in trouble. And you don't want me in trouble now do you?" He asked.

"Go to hell pirate!" Ellie said spitting on him. Alex wiped the spit from his face, backhanding her. Sending her to the floor of the ship, which caused her to cry out. He knelt down next to her, his hand raised to hit her again. Alex closed her eyes, not wanted to see the impending hit coming. But she never felt it.

Walking across the deck of the ship, he felt a breeze playing through his long, raven black hair as captain Aleksandrei Kozlov heard the scream. He stopped dead in his trails, looking over his shoulder and nodding at the First Mate who took over the ship as the captain went below deck. It didn't take him long until he heard the voice of one of his crew. He sighed, the sound of a female followed up and he knew what was wrong as his crimson red eyes turned furious. He broke the door down with a loud crash, not seeming to bother that a crowd quickly followed, his dagger smoothly flying from the cover up his sleeve to his hand, cutting a bit of the pirate's ear off.

It seemed to send a jolt of pain and shock through the pirate as he wet his pants openly, stumbling to the side while holding his cut ear with both his hands. "Next time, I won't stay to just a part!" Aleksandrei snapped at the pirate, moving past him and kneeling in front of the girl as some of the other crewmembers removed the injured pirate. He saw her eyes being closed as he gently ran his hand over her cheek where she had been struck before he moved it back, offering it to her. "Don't worry, girl, you're safe now." He told her in a much gentler tone.

Adrielle heard someone else and opened her eyes when she felt a gentle touch on her cheek. She opened her eyes slowly. Seeing a possibly younger, more handsome pirate sitting beore her. She assumed he was the captain from the way he'd treated the other pirate. But she was hesitant to take his hand. She had heard many horrible things about pirates and their ways. But she slowly reached out and took his hand, though her hands were still bound. His concern seeming genuine. She wasn't sure what to think of him. His concern was calming her a bit. But being taken from her family, so far from home. Ater all, home was England. And they were in the Caribbean. So she had no where to go. She stood with his help, looking at the bonds on her wrists. Unsure if he was just going send her to some room to have his way with her or if he was going take her to some port and drop her off.

Seeing the bindings, Aleksandrei shock his head. He knew what kind of marks the rope would've left by now as he then remembered he still had the dagger in his other hand. It took a quick move and the ropes slowly tattered off her wrists as he held her hand, gently pulling her in lightly against him before he shoot a quick gaze at the remaining pirates what them. Once they weer alone, he placed a soft kiss on the top of her head. "I'm sorry for the treatment you've been given by my crewmember. I assure you he will be punished sufficiently." He said softly, leading her off to guide her gently back to his cabin, deciding she could stay there until they got to port.

"T...thank you, you're unlike any pirate I've ever heard of..." Ellie said softly. She looked at the pretty nasty rope burns she'd occured on her fragile wrists. She was very petite, making her incredibly fragile. But at the same time she was stronger mentally then most. Her long dark hair was still falling in for ringlet curls around her face, her skin ghostly pale. But she's always been that way. Very fair complected. Growing up in England tended to do that. The sun wasn't out very often. And when it was it was cloudy. But she loved it and missed it. This bright sunshine made her fair skin burn. Her brilliant blue eyes were looking at him in confusion. He wasn't like any pirate she'd ever heard of.

Aleksandrei lead her up gently, making sure to shield her as much as possible to keep the curious eyes from her delightful shapes. He knew they had been out on the water for a long time and his men always grew restless the last few weeks before sailing into a neutral port. Once up on the deck, he whistled, the First Mate appearing a moment later and the two of them talked briefly and in whispers in Russian while making sure the girl stayed with them. Once done, they parted and the First Mate returned to sail the ship onwards while the captain lead the girl into his cabin, closing and locking the door after him. "So we won't be interupted." He explained before he found two small cups, a bottle of light wine and a half-full bottle of rum. "A drink? I assure you it's not too heavy." He suggested, wanting to make the best impression possible on his guest.

Ellie stayed close to the captain, not wanting to risk straying too far from him. Looking around a bit as he led her around. Up onto the deck to speak with the first mate and then to his quarters. Somewhat nervous when he locked the door. But she almost felt like she could trust him. She looked at the alcohol. "I don't know, I've never drank before... I'm only 18...." Ellie said softly. Her voice was so innocent, so young. She was looking at him with wondering eyes. She didn't know how the alcohol would effect her. Since she'd never even tasted alcohol before.

"Okay, a light swig for you then." He said, pulling the bottle of wine open with his teeth before pouring a slight bit into one cup. He was sure she wouldn't be drunk from it that easily as he handed her one cup, putting the bottle of wine down on the table, feeling the boat gently rock back and forth in the waves as he opened the bottle of rum and poured himself a full cup. "So, tell me, what was the name of the ship you were on?" He asked, taking the first sip of his rum, his Russian accent showing only a slight bit in his voice.

Ellie took the glass looking at it, and taking a sip. Wrinkling her nose at the bitter taste. But it wasn't terrible. She continued sipping on it. And then he asked the name of the ship she had been on. "The Spanish Rose," she said. "We sailed out of London just over a week before you raided our ship...." She looked at him, knowing he was still a pirate. No matter how kind he seemed. And he had raided her ship just like all the others.

"The Spanish Rose.... yea, I remember her." Aleksandrei chuckled softly, gesturing for her to take a seat wherever she pleased as he moved to his comfortable chair, one leg moving up over the other one and the bottle of rum placed on the small sidetable next to him. "I remember an English gentleman and his wife, but I don't think I remember you." He said, raising a brow. "They begged for me to spare their lives, and well, I'm not a cruel pirate so of course I let the survivors off in the lifeboats." He said, shrugging. "If you were on the boat, you must've slipped under my nose in a barrel because I saw every good brought to this ship personally." He told her, making it seem like it was a mistake that she was there on the ship.

Ellie sat down across from him. Her dress somewhat stained. It was long, dragging the ground since her heels had been lost somewhere along the way. The ends were tattered and frayed. But she continued sipping on the drink. Listening to his words. He'd let her parents go. Maybe they'd made it back to England or so a safe port. She could only hope. She looked over at him, her brilliant blue eyes were somewhat shining. Hearing that her parents may still be alive gave her some hope. She may have a amily to come back to.

Aleksandrei managed to catch her eyes, seeing the glow in them as he felt himself smile, emptying the first cup of rum with a soft sigh, savouring the last drops of taste on his tongue before he poured himself a new cup. "So, when we reach the next port, I'm going to see if I can locate your parents, if not, I'll find you a boat to take you where you want to go." He said, slowly standing as it appeared the alcohol in the rum had made him tipsy enough to walk perfectly normal on the ship. "If that is what you want, of course." He added, the Russian accent shining more through.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea what this means to me," Ellie said with a smile. "I'm Adrielle by the way. But you can call me Ellie." She couldn't believe she was so entranced by this pirate. He had her like a giggly school girl and he wasn't even trying. She wondered what she could do to flirt with him. Because back home, flirting had to be kept proper. But this was a pirate we're talking about. He couldn't have been so wrapped up in the properness of things. She bit her lower lip light. "If you don't mind I'd like to go up to the deck, get some fresh air. I do so love the smell of ocean water. It's so relaxing."

Nodding in response, he stood as he bowed lightly in front of her. "Pirate Captain Aleksandrei Kozlov." He introduced himself before he sat down again, hearing her request. He gave it a few moments to think it through as he then shock his head lightly. "I'm afraid that's not possible." He told her before he stood up again. "If the rumors have passed it around, it's too risky for you to walk around on the deck." He let her know, though moved to the small set of windows in the back of the cabin, opening them. "Besides, it's quite the view, even from in here." He told her cheerfully, gesturing for her to come and see for herself.

Ellie pouted a bit, but moved over to see what he meant. The view was quite beautiful. But she would've rathered have the fresh air. "But if you're with me I'll be safe, won't I?" She asked looked up at him. She was a very petite little thing. Standing roughly five foot even. She leaned into the wall of the ship, looking out the window. Having to stand on her tip toes to do so.

Hearing her words, Aleksandrei laughed softly. He might not appear as young as he actually was because the time on the high sea had toughened his skin. "Even if I go up with you, there's no guarantee for any of us being safe. The only one I trust on this ship, apart from myself, is Igor, my First Mate." He told her, putting up a finger as he looked down, standing at 6'4 himself, he felt almost like a giant. But it worked when he had to keep control. "And well, as long as you stay nice with the chef, your food will be good." He added with another soft laugh.

Ellie looked up at him, "I'm actually kind of hungry. I don't know how long he kept me in there. But I know I'm quite starving," she said. She took his much larger hand in her's. "Take me to get some food? I feel like I haven't eaten in days." As soon as she took his hand she felt a tiny jolt of electricity jump through her skin. She wasn't expecting it so it caused her to jump a bit. But she enjoyed the feeling it caused. She wasn't sure what it was. But she liked it.

Hearing her mention food, it released a deep growl within his stomach as he felt himself blush lightly. "Sure, now that you mention it." He replied with a smile as he let her take his hand, leading her through another door in the cabin that lead them straight down into the small mess hall. He headed with her for the small officers' compartment, letting her in first before he closed the door to it, protecting her from the other pirates while he fetched them something to eat.

When he returned a moment later, he had brought with him two wooden plates, on them were some potatoes, meat and thick sauce. It was all they have aboard for now as he sat down next to her, pulling out his dagger from the sheath on his back before handing it to her, slipping out the other dagger from his sleeve. "I'm sorry for the lack of cutlery, this is all you'll have to eat with for now." He told her gently, not seeming too fussed as he begun eating, using his free hand and the dagger instead of a fork with the dagger.

Ellie could feel every eye on her as they walked. It almost made her uncomfortable. She wasn't used to that high degree of attention. She sat down, waiting on him to return. "Would you mind if I called you Alex?" She asked softly. Picking at the food delicately with her fingers. She was used to prim and proper and she was already adjusting to the sea.

Watching her as he begun munching down his food, he felt a smile on his face. "Why should I mind?" He asked her back, returning hungrily to his food as Igor joined them, placing two cups of rum and one of the same light wine she drank on the table. "This is Igor, he'll be helping in keeping an eye out for you." The bald pirate only nodded in return. "He can't speak, the General of the Tzars Royal Guards cut out his tongue for treason." He said, Igor not seeming to mind his story being told. They looked into each other's eyes for a few moments as if they were speaking through their minds, Aleksandrei then returned to his food, enjoying it.

Ellie smiled at Igor, her bright blue eyes were shining even in the dull light of the ship. Her ringlet all a mess. She wondered what she was going to do for clothes, she hated wearing a hoop, a corset, and a dress all the time. The corset she was wearing at that point was almost choking her they'd made it so tight. But she generally tried to ignore it. She continued politely eating her food. Occasionally taking a sip of the wine. She'd already drank one glass, and having a low tolerance for alcohol she was already feeling somewhat tipsy.

They remained in silence for now, Aleksandrei eating his food while occassionally looking at her, Igor drinking his rum while seeming to be lost in a train of thought. He had given her a nod and a smile when she had looked at him, but he didn't want to cross too far in on his Captain's guest. So once he was done with his cup of rum, he left them alone. Aleksandrei looked at her, noticing her clothes for the first time as he instantly saw how tight they were. "I always wondered why the countries in the west tied their girls so tightly in their clothes. Maybe you can help me on that thought?" He suggested in a gentle tone, trying to use it as a topic for a conversation.

Ellie laughed when he mentioned the clothes. "It's beyond me why they bind us from head to toe. At times it makes it so difficult to breathe, let alone sit or walk," she said. "This is one of those times. They pulled my corset so tight it feels like I've an elephant sitting on my chest." It certainly did give her a much more ample amount of cleavage. But that was almost unnescessary. Considering she was at least a full C cup, borderline D. She finished her food. And smiled at Alex. Feeling lightly drunk ater drinking the second glass of wine.

Aleksandrei listened to her, laughing softly when she mentioned the elephant. He had never seen such a creature, but he had heard about them. "Well if you ask me, you'd look much better in a different corset and some other clothes." He told her, adding a cheeky smile as he finished his own food. There were some rags near the door for wiping hands in, easily noticeable by the brown spots from the sauce left on the stained cloth. "Shall we head back to the cabin?" He asked her gently, letting her decide as she was after all his guest.

Ellie giggled a bit when he mentioned that she'd look better in different clothes, "Well you might have to supply said clothes," she said with a sure look on her face. Linking her arm in his. "I suppose we should head back to your cabin, since it's dangerous for me to be elsewhere"

Back
Top Bottom