Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Going in Alone (Ruki)

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
Dai gave a soft smile as she looked to the ticket master. She was going out of town. In truth she was going way up in the mountains and she knew it would be at least two days on the train if not more due to stops as well as possible weather delays. She was prepared for that as she knew it was important she got where she was going. Only she hadn't known that most on the train would be males only. More so as she moved towards the cabin she would be staying in with the other male passengers she came to put her things away and shut the door as she was the first on the train. Her off the shoulder cream sweater and knee length black skirt with black stockings had her looking rather nice with her cherry red long hair. She was already rather excited only as she saw the males start to pile into the cabin with her she grew nervous. The cabin fitted six, three to each bed and they had stocked it full. The two large beds were over in the corner of the large cabin. She had paid her money's worth to make sure she had a bed though as she sat on the seats she grew nervous more and more at the thought of having to share it with two guys.

Marcus and Johnathon happened to be the two guys that would be sharing the bed with the one girl, lucky for them. Marcus was the first to enter into the room, waiting a nice black button up shirt and gray slacks, shutting his suitcase away in one of the containers before looking around. At the moment it was just him and... a girl. Well this was unexpected. All the times he had ridden on the train, there had never once been a girl on board, much less one in the same bed that he was assigned in. Things would definitely be interesting on this trip. Before too long, Johnathon joined along as well, dressed in a white button up shirt with thin grey strips and a pair of black slacks, and like the other man, had put his bag away first thing before taking a seat, eying the girl as well. Across the way, the other three men that would be joining them on their trip arrived shortly after and soon the train was on its way.

Dai wasn't sure what to think as she saw the two males that were assigned to her. While she was a college student this wasn't something she was use too. Having so many males in such an enclosed space made her so tense as she gripped her hands as her face kept down. She couldn't bring herself to look up to him. Truly she wasn't sure what to think. No one had said a single word and that silence kept eating away at her confidence. That wasn't something she liked one bit yet starting up conversations had never been her strong point so she found herself just looking out the window or at their shoes. This was nothing like she thought it would be like.

Johnathon still hadn't removed his eyes from her except for a moment or two just to look around. Being the closer of the guys next to her, he decided to try and start up a conversation. "So what brought you on to the train? Where are you headed?" he asked, glancing up to her face now, moving over a seat so that he was right next to her now. He thought he might go ahead and get the head start with most likely the only girl on the train as he was sure that probably every other guy on the train would most likely try and get to know her.

Dai looked up as she heard him talking with her. She blushed a moment before looking back to him. "Just up to the moutains there is some work I must do there" she said to him. Though in truth she was going to the most out of reach place to do her work. She was a writer at the moment and she needed the new area to calm her writing down. It was break for her as she was taking a year off to finish her book like her professor had suggested. In truth she was grateful for the break.

"Oh." he nodded, listening to her as she spoke. "What are you doing out there? I can't imagine there's a whole lot to do." he asked curiously, he was very much aware of the eyes of the other four guys on the both of them, more probably on her, but they happened to be the only two in the room speaking at the moment. He really wished there was somewhere more private on the train he might be able to make a move on her once he was confidant enough to do so, but this was about as much privacy as they'd get.

Dia blushed again as she kept feeling eyes on her no matter what she did. In truth she wasn't sure what to think about such a thing. "Well I was told by a professor that I should refocus my efforts on my writing so I decided my mountain hideaway would be best for that but its a good two day train ride there" she said to him as she shrugged her shoulders as she had already been sure there wouldn't be much around.

((What I was thinking was they get in bed, and he starts fooling around with her willingly or not, and the other guy just joins in because they're moving around and making noise and such.))

"Ah." he nodded, giving her a smile. "Yeah, that's about how long the train ride takes if everything goes smoothly, it can take three, even four days though, not including tonight." he said. They had left pretty late and he was starting to get tired himself, it being fairly late already, although part of him just wanted to get the girl into bed with him, he was almost certain that the other guy would love that just as much as he would.

As she looked to the forests they were starting to pass she knew the night was already settled in. Having left the station at ten at night she knew bed was best. "I'll be back" she said as she pulled a few things out of her bag and went to the bathroom. She changed into her pj's it was a white tank top with black loose shorts as she came out her hair was braided as she put her clothes she had just taken off up she turned towards the guys. "Good night" she said as she moved to the bed she was assigned and laid down closest to the window. She wasn't awake long as she laid there.

(I figure he can start while she's asleep less resistance for him)

The majority of the guys simply slept in their underwear and as they started to get tired, they stripped down and crawled into bed. Johnathon took the opportunity to crawl into bed right after Dai had, leaving him in between her and Marcus. At least he still only had one guy next to him despite having to sleep in the middle. At the moment he was more focused on the girl though, who had fallen asleep quite fast, and he just couldn't keep his hands off of her. The more he tried restraining himself, the more aroused he got until he finally couldn't take it anymore. One of his hands slid into her loose shorts, beginning to rub the outside of her underwear lightly, the other going around her and groping one of her breasts.

Dai gave a whimper in her sleep as she felt his hands move across her body yet she didn't realize just what it was yet. Only as minutes seemed to go by her body started to wake her entrance getting wetter her breast becoming heavy with need as she moved closer to him in her sleep as if her body was asking for more. Her mind still sleeping yet her body fully awake for him to do as he wished.

Back
Top Bottom