Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unusual Circumstances (Me and darkangel76)

Hollia had never felt such pleasure before, not with anyone be they vampire, lycan or human. And never had she felt the bond that she did just now with this hybrid, to a point where she knew that their souls had been destined to be bound together in a way that was unbreakable for all time. They way it was now… and would be. She felt him release his seed once more deeply inside her body, filling her up, spilling over. It was exactly what she wanted, what she needed. As she felt his body crashing against her own, she could no longer hold back.

“Zalera!” Hollia cried out, her hips desperate to find contact with the hybrid’s.

Hollia’s body spun out of control, diving head first over the edge into the erotic bliss that only Zalera could give her. And to think that their meeting was a chance occurrence. It made her wonder if she hadn’t been on the team of people meant to keep the facility and all who resided and worked within it safe if she’d have ever known such a deep connection could indeed be both found and made. Putting such questions into the back of her mind for later, she went with the moment. That tantalizing, bittersweet moment where pleasure consumed for so brief an instant only to be pulled away so quickly.

Panting, gasping, Hollia’s muscles clamped down over Zalera’s length as he pumped his release within her. Seething, pulsing, she couldn’t help but cry out his name over and over again, her body overwhelmed with sensation. His bite, his drinking, their joining of the flesh.

When the moment slowly faded, their bodies slowing and their breath returning, Hollia rested next to Zalera. She felt so very sated, muscles aching in all the right places and in all the right ways. Smiling, she laid her head against his chest and let her body relax. She already felt so very comfortable around him though they barely knew each other.

“I… don’t think I could… go another round…” Zalera panted in a breathy whisper.

Instantly, Hollia’s cheeks turned red. She hadn’t meant to push Zalera so hard. Had she been selfish? She hoped not. But something about him beckoned her body. She couldn’t even begin to explain or describe it. Biting down on her lip, she brought her hand up to her throat. Gently, she placed a delicate finger against her skin and dragged the tip along her neck until she found the spot in which he’d bitten her. The feel of where he’d marked her made her feel warm inside and she could smell his scent all over her body. Both inside and out. Yes, the people back at the facility were going to have a bone to pick with her and then some. So not good.

Scowling, reality suddenly hit Hollia square in the face. She didn’t want to face it, though she knew she had no choice. At some point things needed to be addressed and answers had to be given. Propping herself up a bit, she looked down into Zalera’s eyes.

“Why don’t you want to go back?” Hollia asked. But before he could answer her, she placed a hand against his chest and caressed him soothingly. “I promise, I won’t force you back. But it’s just… why?” She paused a moment. “Our goal was to keep you safe, understand your abilities. No harm was ever meant.” Her words were sincere, she meant every one. But, she did have to admit that she wondered if she’d been duped about that. Was the intent to keep him caged like an animal, not to keep him safe? A part of her questioned that now and she knew she’d have to get answers before bringing Zalera back.

Giving Zalera a warm smile, she leaned in close and gave him a tiny kiss on his lips. Pulling away, she snuggled up next to him once more and hoped she’d find out answers soon. Answers that hopefully didn’t mean that both she and Zalera would be in danger. She already knew that things were at risk now due to their joining. But, if their intent was malicious? Zalera wouldn’t be the only one on the run.

“Why don’t you want to go back?” It was the ringing question that he knew that he would have to answer, the question that he expected to be asked, but before he could say anything, he felt her hand against his chest, gently caressing as she added that she wouldn’t force him back. He took a deep breath, lifting his hand up and gently cupping the back of her hand with his.

“They keep me in that tube all day and night. I think I’ve only been out of it twice in my entire life. Once when I was ‘born,’ once when I was around 9, and now, after breaking free. Every day in suspension, nothing really my own, being force fed by tubes, memories put into my mind ‘in case they want to free me in the future.’ They made me essentially to mate with females, to see if they could use me to generate more hybrids. That… won’t work.” He said softly, anticlimactically.

“There was a reason why the hybrids aren’t around anymore.” His voice was low, almost dark. “Just as there is a reason why they named me Zalera. Hybrids fought another race, and they were all males. Being a hybrid was much more than genetics, and couldn’t be passed down hereditarily. They knew this, killed off their enemies before dying out themselves. But now… who knows why they would want to make them once more?”

He sighed, turning his head to her, kissing her lightly. “But, I must go back. I can’t let you get into the mess that I am in now. So, I will go back, and hopefully we can convince them to keep me out of the tank. But they won’t do anything to you. That, I can assure you of. They will regret it.”

Hollia listened to Zalera as he spoke to her his fears, his apprehensions, his reasons for not wishing to return to the facility. After hearing him out, hearing the emotions that laced his words as they passed over his lips, she suddenly felt horrible that she’d initially wished to return him to such a life. She could hardly blame him for his escape and a feeling of sadness threatened to break her heart in two. She placed a gentle hand against his chest, trying to show him she understood, that she cared and was now there for him if he needed her.

Zalera’s words eventually took a turn. One Hollia hadn’t quite expected. He spoke of things she wasn’t aware of, things that she hadn’t been told by anyone working in the facility or otherwise. She quirked an eyebrow as he briefly touched on why hybrids didn’t exist. It made her wonder why then their scientists had decided to create them anew. And with such devoted passion that they tried again and again and again until they’d been able to successfully create the man she was lying with at that moment.

Hollia shivered just then. She was glad that Zalera was created. She’d never have met her mate otherwise. But still, in the back of her mind, she wondered… Was it wrong that they’d delved into this area of research? Would it have been better to leave such things alone? Again, she shivered. The thoughts were morbid indeed and conflicted with what she felt in her heart, her soul, her mind.

Wanting to give her mate comfort, Hollia was about to lean close and give Zalera a kiss. But he cut her off, his words haunting and filled with chill. “But, I must go back. I can’t let you get into the mess that I am in now. So, I will go back, and hopefully we can convince them to keep me out of the tank. But they won’t do anything to you. That, I can assure you of. They will regret it.”

Swallowing lightly, Hollia leaned close to Zalera and nuzzled him. “By your side is where I belong. I’m bound to you now.” Pausing a moment, she kissed him briefly on his lips, the skin soft against her own. “Wherever you go, I go. And if that means I have to deal with specific consequences, then so be it. I’m ready for that. You…” her voice trailed and she smiled, placing a gentle hand against his cheek. “You are worth it.”

Hollia meant every word she uttered and she was sure that Zalera understood this. He too had to feel the bond that was between them and thus understand that there was no other way. Their fate lied together now. It was just the way things were.

“Besides, I’m sure they’ll see reason,” Hollia added. “I don’t think their intent is to harm. At least, I don’t think it is.” But in reality, Hollia wasn’t entirely sure. And the fact that she was questioning now, had even the smallest of doubts, made her worry. Often times her gut didn’t lie and for some reason it was telling her to proceed with caution. “But we’ll figure it out together. Even if we have to run. No matter what though, you’ll never be alone again.”

Hollia smiled once more at Zalera before finally moving to get up and get herself dressed. Yes, they had much to do in the few hours of daylight that still remained, a lot to plan… in case things went south when they returned to the facility at sun down.

She was calming and reassuring as he spoke, and he found himself pushing closer to her, nuzzling against her soft skin, finding a nice crick in her neck to rest his cheek, lips lightly going over the life giving vein. “Thank you for listening. But there is little I can do about this. We must be going back at nightfall.”

She moved away to get dressed, and he got up with her, pushing against her back and kissing her shoulder lightly before getting dressed himself, looking into the deep cavern, then towards the entrance, where he knew the light was. He knew he was safe, but knew that he would be inadequate for getting something for their nourishment. It was dangerous for a vampire to drain a victim fully, until they died, and he couldn’t risk that. It was a sinful thing to do. So he sat down and practiced his abilities, stretching out his presence to feel anything moving, and making his body temperature stable so he could move freely through the forest.

“Hollia,” He said softly, after a long moment. “If they do put me in the tank again, I think I can break out again. We can escape then, and they won’t be able to stop us. But… I hope it doesn’t come down to that. I don’t want to tear you from your life. Even if we are bonded, and I am merely a fledgling comparably, I have to look after you, too.”

He opened his eyes, slowly standing up. “The sun is going down. We should head back before they can fully awake.”

Hollia was both stunned and touched by Zalera’s choice to go back to the facility. Despite everything he’d just gone through to get out of that place, that tank, he was willing to go back voluntarily and face a life he’d claimed both stifling and unbearable only moments ago. It melted her heart, sent a wave of pain through it at the thought of him being caged like an animal once again. Funny she’d never thought of his life as such before. She supposed it was the bonding, the true understanding she now had of his perspective that made her see things differently, through his eyes. Though whatever the reason, it was her mission to make sure that he was happy now. It was her sole purpose, consequences be damned.

“I do hope you’re right, Zalera,” Hollia then said, her voice soft and laced with worry.

Hollia feared for him. She was almost certain that everyone back at the facility would act first, ask questions later. Whether their intentions were truly for Zalera’s best interests and safety, she was no longer certain. Everything was muddled now and with each passing moment she questioned more and more. But, she supposed only time would truly tell in that regard. Despite it all, she knew she’d do her best to find out what she could and make sure that her Zalera could indeed be freed if it came to that.

“Perhaps we should work out some sort of means to communicate with each other if they put you back there,” Hollia then added. She wasn’t about to take any chances. Her gut told her that he’d be placed back in there and it made her soul ache at the thought. “That way we can make our plans as needed.” She paused just then and turned to face him. Walking over to him, she wrapped her arms about his body and snuggled close. “I fear that they’ll put you back. I know you don’t want that. But…” her voice trailed just then. “I’m not going to try and pretend that they won’t.” Pulling away a bit, she looked deeply into his eyes. “I’ll find out what I can and keep you informed on everything.”

At that, Hollia gave Zalera a smile and leaned in to kiss him once more before they left the cave. Her lips moved over his with a heated passion, the love and lust she felt for him more than evident. She wanted to sear the sensation of the contact into her memory for while they were parted. It was inevitable and she knew it. But she’d do her best to keep their separation as short as possible. In all honesty, she didn’t think she could last long away from him anyway. The bond was so strong, constantly beckoning her to stay close to him.

Pulling away, Hollia looked up into Zalera’s eyes and bit down on her lip. In a whisper, she said, “We’ll get through this. I won’t let them keep you in there for long. I hope you won’t have to resort to breaking out. But if you do, I’ll be by your side. I’ll be ready.” Taking a hold of his hand just then, she readied herself to leave and head back to the facility.

Back
Top Bottom