Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unusual Circumstances (Me and darkangel76)

His mind was exploding, over and over again, as he held himself back dutifully. He couldn't let himself go over without her going over as well. Yet her sinful mouth and deviant tongue was a teasing flame along his length, working him masterfully, every flick sending chills down and making his pulse, every moan vibrating him and making him moan hotly against her warm womanhood.

His tongue worked as expertly on her clit as possible, flicking and shifting along it, feeling the juices that slid down onto his awaiting tongue. "Ugh... Lydia..." He moaned out, his fingers thrusting into her faster and faster. But soon he shifted pace, his tongue leaving her clit, doing butterfly flicks upward to her entrance and sliding in. He worked slowly, his fingers trading spots and rubbing her clit quickly. Her mind melded with his, and he pushed back against her, showing her the myriads of ways she was pleasing him at that moment, the way his body was rocking in waves of excasy, so close to his release.

He could see that she was as close as he was, and he helped her, his hips moving against her mouth at a even pace. His tongue moved faster, as did his fingers, but he couldn't hold himself back long. He came, his hot cum shooting up into her mouth and against his lips, and he felt her orgasm at the same time, his mouth greedily drinking her juices.

For a long moment, he laid there, on the bed, eyes closed and softly panting at the waves of pleasure that were beating at him. But soon he crawled out from under her, moving to lay next to her and his arms wrapping around her, pulling her close to his body. His breathing went to match hers, slowly coming down from his high, and he kissed along her neck and shoulders in affection.

"These days will sadly be few and far between when we go to war against the Mages." He said softly. "I will be on the front lines."

Lydia let Alexander pull her into his tight embrace, a small smile gracing her lips. The emotions she felt with him as he held her overwhelmed her senses, bringing everything onto the surface of her skin. She truly felt loved and knew without a doubt that she was. She could feel it in how he touched her, how their minds were connected to each others.

"These days will sadly be few and far between when we go to war against the Mages." Alexander suddenly said, his voice soft, the barest of whispers. "I will be on the front lines."

Almost instantly, Lydia could feel her heart clench. The thought of Alexander purposefully placing himself in harm’s way made the lycan in her growl possessively. It didn’t want its mate to be in danger; it didn’t want to be separated from its mate at all. If its mate was going to fight out in the open, then it would be by its side.

“Let me come with you,” Lydia pleaded. She was lycan, part beast, but Alexander was still her Alpha even if he was vampire. “I can’t let you be on the front lines without me. I can’t.”

Lydia bit down on her lip as she moved her body so that she could look into Alexander’s eyes, her own dark ones showing him so much emotion. Though she knew he need only nudge her mind but a little and he could easily see everything she was thinking. No walls, no barriers were between them now.

“We’ll figure out a way to get you accepted into the sect. I’ll still hold my power,” Lydia added. “My brother owes you now. He’s in your debt. We can use that as leverage. If my brother accepts you and I accept you, the others will follow. They will not dispute us.”

Lydia hoped that Alexander would indulge her this request. It meant so much to her. But she knew this was his decision to make, not hers as she was asking a lot of him. And she knew it.

He could hear the worry in her voice, could see it perfectly in her mind. His beast howled out to her, it's mate. She wanted to be with him in the battle, but he couldn't allow her to.

"We have to convince your sect... but we have to get more than them on our side." He said, his voice low, eyes closed as he was deep in thought. "This battle is much larger than the two of us. Must larger than your sect. We need the full might of the lycans and Vampires to take down the Mages."

He pulled her closer, his eyes looking into her darker ones, and it was as though they became one much more. He could feel the love that they shared, a love that he gave freely now. She was his to protect and care for, and he planned to. But he had to keep her safe.

"But this mage, the mage that took over your brother, this is personal. He has destroyed a lot of what I have lived with. This is my fight. I must be the one to destroy him." His arms wrapped around her, pulling her close to his body. "But, I want you there, as long as you stay safe. I cannot let you be injured. It would destroy me if you were."

Lydia understood what Alexander was saying. Indeed, she saw many truths to every word he uttered. Yes, they needed to convince her sect to follow. And yes, that would not be easy… even if they managed to fully sway Philip.

Philip. He’d still be a difficult one to convince. Lydia’s brother did not take kindly to vampires at all and would still be rather volatile if forced to work together with them, even if doing so was the best move for the lycans. Philip had never been one to do things in a usual manner. He had his own way and he never strayed from it. Though, Lydia was confident enough that her brother would at least accept Alexander. He’d do so begrudgingly, but he’d give in there. Philip had a strict honor code when it came to battles and debts. One he very rarely broke. Only recently, under the influence of the mage, had he exhibited signs of breaking something he’d valued so highly. And given that it was Alexander who broke the spell the mage had over him, he’d have no choice but to be in his debt. At least until he could return the favor. However, she was certain that by the time he’d be able to make repayment, he’d see that Alexander was important to her and one that all of them could trust.

Lydia also knew that her sect alone wouldn’t be enough. They’d somehow have to band the others together. And that would be even more difficult. Lycans had natural trust issues, even amongst themselves, which was partially why they’d branched off into the hierarchy of sects as they did. Too many lycans together typically resulted in brutal fighting, which could thus cause their numbers to decrease.

It was going to take all the power that Lydia could muster to convince her kind to band together with the vampires against the mages. The steps to achievement would be small at first, tiny steps. The first one being to fully convince her brother. But each step would be necessary. Their existence was at stake here. Her life with Alexander was at stake.

“I understand this is a personal vendetta for you,” Lydia began as she wound her hands deeply within Alexander’s hair. “And I will not get in the way of that…” her voice trailed a moment. “But it’s personal for me as well.” She looked him squarely in the eyes, her fingers twirling his hair. “This mage tried to hurt my brother. That is very personal. And,” she continued, taking a deep breath. “And this mage has wronged you. That is also very personal.”

Lydia just stared deeply into Alexander’s eyes, hoping that he’d understand.

“I will not get in the way of your battle. But I will be there, doing my part when it’s necessary.” Lydia smiled at her mate. “You can’t get rid of me that easily,” she teased. “I promise to stay out of harm’s way though. I will use my political status with my kind to do what’s necessary to give us the upper hand. And when that’s done, my place is with you, by your side.” Her lycan growled just then. Both lustfully and lovingly as she nuzzled close to her mate, her Alexander.

It was… 400 years now? It was hard to remember facts on his own. The great war had ended by the efforts of two people, a vampire and lycan. Everything that was wrong was righted: her brother saved, the mages killed, and the two races converged…. But why? How did two people so easily bring together two different races and stop a war that raged centuries? And who was he to think these thoughts?…

Circa 200 years after the war, reproduction was going stronger than before with the cross breeds, but no actual hybrids of the two species came about. The offspring usually was what the mother was. So the couple started working with others on genetic solutions, splicing cells together. The first hybrid was made successfully at year 256, died at first week from unknown complications. Second hybrid died at year 258, making it a year in survival before dying… What did that mean? What were these facts? How did he know them?…

The 27’th try, starting at year 379, coming of birth at year 380, survival… year 400. Ah, now I remember. I snuck onto the computers and saw this information… And completely surprised. I am… the 27’th attempt? It was then that he opened his eyes, the black vision turning into the vision of the lab, tinted blue at the suspension fluid he was in. He could hear the echoing footsteps of a scientist coming towards him, the sound somewhat muffled by the fluid, and he closed his eyes and pretended to still be asleep until she was away. They let him out every so often, but his life was in this warm fluids that kept him alive, fed and cared for. The sharp sting of the cold floors was a surprise to him when he left the tank, and he was always wrapped in some form of cloth when he left the stasis tank. But now, he was getting restless. He couldn’t just stay in this tank as a test subject, not after reading the information he snuck from the terminal.

He opened his eyes again, looking over the area to see who was busy and who wasn’t, who was preoccupied and who would be able to respond quickly. A lock of dark brown hair fell into his vision, but he dealt with it, not wanting to stir unwanted attention yet. His deep blue eyes were cautious, making sure this could work before he did any acts.

His arm slowly began to move, easily pushing through the fluid in the tube he was in. His whole body was muscular and nude, and it was even more apparent to him among others as his fist shot out, breaking the tube easily and his body thrown out of it from the rush of preservation fluids. His body hit the floor hard, and the first thing he noticed was the sudden coldness of the air and ground. He forced enough control that there wasn’t a shiver through his body as he stood up, everyone already starting to act.

They gave me these memories. They might not be mine, but I can use them to get out of here. He rushed forward, muscles free from the electrical stimulus that grew them. His first defender came up and was bowled over by his sudden charge. The next scientist that came up expected the charge, and grabbed him. His leg swept the other onto the ground as he continued to run. Alarms were already going off. “The subject has broken free. The subject has broken free. The Subject has…”

He was already rushing up a stairway when he felt something above him, and he ducked just in time to have one of the warriors of the base go over his head and land with cat’s grace at the bottom of the stairwell. He quickly shifted through his artificial memories and found one on shifting, a recent one. With a slight difficulty, he shifted to mist and headed to the ventilation duct at the ceiling. It was only minutes before he shifted back, the soft crunch of snow his only sound as he ran full speed into the nearby forest, the snow of winter coming down rather hard. A blizzard was coming…

Hollia heard the alarm go off and instantly snapped out of her slumber. Rubbing her piercing blue eyes, she sat up and tried to wake herself up. It was an unnatural hour for her, still too early for when one like her would rise. Despite her skills, her one major flaw was her inability to rise easily when the need was there. Over the years, she’d been improving, but she still had difficulty resisting the sun’s sway to remain at rest.

“Damnit,” Hollia mumbled, hanging her head a bit so that her dark hair hung in her face. “Why now…” At that, she swung her legs over the side of her plush bed, letting them dangle just above the cold, stone floor.

Upset and cranky, Hollia got up out of bed and went for her clothes to get dressed, a black and blue leather and lace corset top along with black leather pants. She then grabbed her boots and laced them up along her calf before reaching for her leather shrug and slipping it over her porcelain colored arms. As she reached for her fighting gear, a voice sounded over an intercom.

“Holly, the hybrid has escaped!” The voice was frantic and the sound of panicked muffled voices and papers flooded her sensitive ears. “You need to apprehend him and bring him back!”

“Shit,” Hollia then mumbled as she kicked it into overdrive. This was not good.

If the hybrid had escaped, that was serious business. He wasn’t supposed to really ever leave his stasis tank let alone the facility. How he managed that remained a mystery. Hollia didn’t know the ins and outs of the science or why such things needed to be either, but she accepted them. Figuring that those in the know had their reasons, whatever they might be. After all, there was no reason not to trust them now, was there.

“Understood,” Hollia then shouted back for the person on the other end to hear. Again, she could hear the frantic frenzy going on, on the other side. Setting her jaw and letting out a sharp exhale, she then headed toward the door of her little getaway place.

Hollia glanced about her crypt for a brief moment as if somehow having clairvoyance enough to know that she’d need to rest there for days on end once she apprehended the hybrid and brought him back. Her place was quiet, yet cozy despite its location. She stayed in the deepest and darkest depths of place. She liked the solitude and saw it as a place of escape when she needed it, which these days had been often. Or so it had seemed. Taking a second to adjust a bracelet of sorts that she wore on her wrist, a communication device, she readied herself to finally leave and brave the outside once more.

“Holly, Holly!” came a voice, the same as before. “He’s off grounds! I repeat, the hybrid is off grounds!”

“Great,” Hollia mumbled. This was just getting better and better. If the authorities within the hierarchy allowed, she would make sure that this hybrid got his when all was said and done.

Winter had hit hard and though Hollia was barely affected by such extremities in weather, it didn’t help where her senses were concerned. The gleam of the white snow often times played tricks on her keen and sensitive eyes, giving her headaches and throwing her off completely at times as well. She’d much prefer holing up within her crypt, next to a cozy fire. But that wasn’t the way of things for her kind.

Her kind. Hollia hardly knew what her kind truly was anymore. Yes, she was vampire. But it ran deeper than that. Her father was no vampire, but lycan. And from what her ancestors had taught her about bloodlines, such mixes had been occurring for a few centuries. She often wondered what it had been like before the species had started mixing. She also wondered why a natural hybrid wouldn’t just spontaneously occur. It was perplexing to say the least. But then again, that wasn’t her department. She’d leave such things to their scientists. Right now, she had a target. A hybrid that needed to be apprehended and brought back home where he belonged.

“It’s now or never, Holly,” Hollia whispered to herself as she made her way up and eventually to the outside. The moment she opened the doors, the bright white struck at her pale eyes. Wincing at the stabbing pain, she scowled and ran out into the night, her sights set on catching the hybrid.

The snow drafted forest was a blinding white, such contrasted by the darkness of the research facility that it hurt his eyes for a while after his escape. Until his eyes had gotten use to the brightness, he ran with his eyes closed, not caring where he went as long as it was away from the facility. He bashed sideways into trees several times during his self-imposed blindness, grunting out with each bash as his unnaturally soft skin turned red with each hit, having no pain tolerance. When he did open his eyes, the trees were much thicker, even though the snow came down easily enough, the ground still liberally coated and the wind whistling through with snow in its grasp.

It was getting colder and colder to him, and he was almost reduced to shivering constantly, for whatever little heat that gave him. Cold… So cold… his hands reached up, almost feebly in his weakness to push off the snow from his shoulders, watching it for a moment as a small layer built up once again there. After all their care and intricate work on getting memories in his mind so he would be able to use his powers when he was allowed to leave the tank, they blissfully were forgetful on teaching him how to keep warm! He scoffed inwardly at the bastards that had kept him locked up. A strong wind picked up, and his mouth went into a lockjaw, eyes closing tightly as he felt himself bite his tongue, tasting blood. Another pulse of a need went through him, feeling just how hungry he really was.

Just great, he thought, as he returned to trudging slower through the piling snow, already up to his thighs. He was getting frozen alive, hungry, nude, away from any sort of comfort. But, at least he was a free man on dying, he could attest to that. Shivering a little stronger, he pushed forward.

There was a snap of a twig nearby, and his head shot up and turned towards the sound. Was someone following him? “Who’s there?” He called out, to be able to see the form of a person. He couldn’t make out any appearance, but it was at least humanoid, and that was enough to set him off. “I’m not going back!” He yelled out, taking a few steps back into a tree, moving around it. “You can’t make me!” He wasn’t anywhere near ready for a fight: he was drained of his energy, starved and frozen in a unfamiliar place, with snow climbing up his body rather fast. He turned and bolted off as fast as he could after a moment, before tripping from foliage under the snow, falling into one of the large snow piles, feeling the snow fall over his whole body. He held back a scream as cold filled his body even more, slowly standing up and dusting himself off before trying to move again.

Hollia watched her target from afar. It hadn’t been overly difficult to find him, despite the glint of the snow half blinding her and making her head ache. He was like a newborn, not fully skilled in his abilities, not even sure of half of them. His trail was easy to follow and then there was his scent. As she watched and followed, she wondered how difficult it would be to bring him in. She wasn’t stupid. She knew he could overpower her if he wanted, but given the current circumstance, he wouldn’t know how. Not yet. Unless he was a lucky bastard.

Just then, Hollia’s blood ran cold as her eyes followed the hybrid. ‘He could very well be that lucky,’ she thought to herself. After all, he managed to escape the facility. That right there was a feat unto itself. “Shit,” she muttered. She’d been naïve to think she could apprehend him so easily. Feeling ashamed for having let her guard down briefly, she raised it up once more. And with new resolve. No. She would not let things go to her head. She would treat him like she would any potential threat to their way of life.

Licking her lips, Hollia moved closer to the hybrid. He was cold. She could see that and she hoped it might be his undoing. He didn’t realize that he could warm himself, could protect himself from the harsh elements he was tearing through in his fear and desire to escape. Shaking her head, she felt a pang of sorrow for him. He was important to their kind, a marvel to say the least. She didn’t fully understand the ‘whys’ of it all, but she knew a ‘wonder’ when she saw it. He was beautiful. The perfect form and combination of both species. He’d be unlike anything any of their kind had ever seen.

Admiring the hybrid, Hollia suddenly mis-stepped, her foot landing on a branch causing it to snap. Immediately, she clamped her eyes shut. There was no way he hadn’t heard that.

“Who’s there!” the hybrid shouted, his entire being going on full alert. Hollia’s breath caught in her throat as she watched the grace of the man as he tried to let his senses take over. Just then, he ran behind a nearby tree. “I’m not going back! You can’t make me!”

Again, Hollia felt a pang of sorrow. He had no idea of his worth, what he meant to so many. At least that’s what the scientists had said, had told her specifically. So she took their words at face value, questioning little, going with the flow of what she was told. Just then, she saw him try to move away once more.

“Persistent bastard,” Hollia mumbled to herself, a small smile playing at her lips. With fluid grace, she sprinted toward him, cutting off his path.

Up close, Hollia could make out the hybrid’s features even more. He was more than just beautiful. She couldn’t quite explain it. Feeling something burn deeply inside herself, she gave her head a quick shake before letting her mind focus on her task at hand.

“Don’t be afraid, hybrid,” Hollia spoke, her voice calm, soothing. “I don’t wish to harm you.” She held out her hand just then so as to halt the man from moving any further. She holstered her weapon and held her other hand up, a gesture of peace. “But I must take you back. For your own safety.”

At that moment, the sound of a crow cawing filled the air. Hollia glanced up for the briefest of moments and shivered. Looking back into the hybrid’s eyes, she gave him a warm smile.

“My name is Hollia. But you may call me Holly, if you like,” Hollia then said. As she spoke, she took a step closer, hoping that she wasn’t frightening or angering the hybrid before her. “Please,” she begged. “Please come back with me.”

The hunter was moving closer and closer to him, and he couldn’t keep his speed up. It was too cold, his body chilled almost to the bone. He was unconsciously slowing down, unable to keep pushing himself forward much longer. His energy was low, and the snow just kept coming, draining him of even his adrenaline, making the barrier of snow even higher to push through to get to a place to hide for the day, to get away from the research facility and the researchers and that tube…

It was a sudden fright, falling backwards into the snow and spider crawling backwards a few paces, the hunter appeared in front of him. How hadn’t he heard her coming? She put her weapon away, holding up her hand in peace. And when her voice rang out, he stalled for a moment, almost mesmerized with the sight and the burst of something under his skin. He didn’t understand it, what was she doing to him? He shook his head hard, though. “No! YOU won’t hurt me, but you want to take me back to them!” He yelled out, able to scramble up and start taking steps backwards from her, a fresh surge of adrenaline the only thing keeping his muscles working.

“I won’t go back to that place!” He cried out, directed at her, but he could have been shrieking it to the heavens by the sound of his voice. “All they ever do is run tests on me and keep me in that damnable tube! Half the memories I have, maybe even more than that, aren’t mine! Why should I go back to such a evil place? To be tortured more!?” He turned from her, starting to run off, but tripped again, falling face first into the thick snow, being coated liberally in it.

He couldn’t even fight to get up, the sudden wrap of frozenness on him draining the last that he had. “It’s… ssssooo cccccoooold….” He was able to chatter from his teeth, and he curled up in the snow. His hands were rubbing his sides, partially to get the snow off, partially to try to build up some sort of warmth in his body. Had he been human, nude in the snow as he was, he would have been dead by now. As it was, the weather was going to claim him soon no matter his species.

Hollia listened to the hybrid as he all but screamed his thoughts at her. Her pale eyes went wide as his words struck her ears, slamming against nerves she hadn’t realized were so raw. Torture? Evil? Was that truly what he thought? Blinking rapidly, she wondered why he’d think such things. He was the new hope of their world, a perfect combination of that which was vampire, that which was lycan. He was the only one to know what it was like to bear both species traits. She envied him. She admired him. She wished she understood his fear.

Hollia took another step closer, her hands up, her motion slow and calculated. Suddenly, the hybrid fell, his beautiful naked body falling hard against the deep, deep snow. Gasping, she raced to his side.

“It’s… ssssooo cccccoooold….” His voice chattered.

Biting down on her lip, Hollia reached out with a hesitant hand to touch him. The moment her skin made contact with his, she felt a tingling jolt. It took her breath away for a moment, but she managed to keep her calm. ‘What was that?’ she wondered to herself. Unable to truly dwell on it, she pressed the palm of her hand firmly against his arm. “Shhh…” she whispered soothingly, her arms wrapping about his body, giving him her warmth. “You’ll be all right. You’ll be fine.”

As Hollia sat next to the shivering hybrid, his body cradled in her arms, she found herself wondering why he thought such things about the facility. He must’ve had a reason and she suddenly needed to know them. Setting her jaw, she made up her mind. Not far off there was a cave. She could bring him there for the time being. Hear him out. He was in no condition to run any longer, no longer a threat. She could bring him there and not have to worry about him trying to escape as she secretly fetched him some clothes to wear to help keep his body warm.

“Shhh…” Hollia whispered again against the hybrid’s ear. She breathed in deeply, taking in his scent, his delicious and beckoning scent. ‘Snap out of it, Holly. Focus!’ she scolded herself. “There’s a nearby cave. I’m going to take you there. Then, I’m going to get you something warm to wear. I won’t be long.”

Not waiting for the hybrid to respond, Hollia picked him up and hoisted him onto her back. Though she was vampire, he was still a bit heavy for her. But the strength of her mother’s kind proved useful nonetheless. It wasn’t long before they’d reached the cave and she’d set him down.

“I’ll be back shortly,” Hollia whispered, placing a gentle hand on the hybrid’s cheek. “When I get back. We can talk. I’ll hear you out. I promise.”

Not sure if what she was doing was the right thing or not, Hollia tore back out into the freezing and snowy night. She had to get him clothes, a jacket, shoes. She had to hurry. She didn’t want him to wait any longer than necessary.

He didn’t have it in him to fight anymore. He felt nearly frozen solid, even it would be a while because of what he was before he actually was frozen solid. Still, the cold wasn’t good for him, and he needed to find warmth. But he had to do it himself. He had to get away and find a village or something, and get clothes, and….

He felt a hand on his arm, and he felt a bolt of energy run up his arm and through his body. His body squirmed slightly with strange and foreign feelings, something he couldn’t put his finger on, before he fully felt the warmth of her hand on him. It was a start, though he didn’t look up at her. She was a agent of his enemy for the time being, wanting to take him back to his imprisonment at the facility once more. It wasn’t as though he had any energy to fight her, though, and the guard on him would probably be reinforced. There would be no second chance to escape.

He felt arms around him, lifting him out of the snow. He was ready to struggle now from whatever she had done before, but he held off. This didn’t feel like being carried. No, she was holding him to her. He instinctively pressed closer, feeling her warmth and longing for more, for it to warm up his so cold body. And even as the heat from her body he felt some strange sensation through his own body. What was going on?

Before he could bring any mention of it, she was getting up. A cave? And keeping him away from the facility for a while, at the least? It was the best that he could do. He could get warm and ready to head out to the free world then, whether she came with him or not. He was having doubts on fighting her now, though. Whatever she had done was clouding his mind up with… other things. Even he didn’t look into that fog in his mind, having thoughts on what it might be holding.

It was soon that she was putting him down in the cave, promising to be back soon. “Please hurry…” He said weakly to her, watching her leave the cave. He looked out where she had gone for a long minute before letting his head droop. He didn’t know if he liked the cave better than outside. There was hardly any wind, and not nearly as cold, but the ground was hard: sitting on it was already starting to make his skin go red from pressure and cold.

Hollia sprinted out into the night at an otherworldly speed. Her feet moved swiftly, lightly, barely making any tracks in the snow as she pressed onward. New snow was falling, the wind howling strongly. Her tracks would soon be covered. So would her scent. She smiled inwardly at this, knowing that it would bide her the time she’d need to talk with the hybrid, get some questions answered and hopefully come to understand why he was so terrified of returning home where he belonged.

The facility loomed in the distance and as Hollia approached, she suddenly felt the chill of the arctic wind pass through her bones. Somehow, it didn’t look as it had before. It looked… different. “Focus, Holly!” she growled aloud to herself. Nodding, pale eyes glittering, she snuck around back and made her way inside without being detected.

Breaths coming hard, Hollia bit down on her lip and began to make her way down into the crypts of the place. She needed to get to her little sanctuary, her getaway and means of escape. Down the corridor from where she typically lived was a laundry facility. There she’d be able to find clothes for the shivering hybrid. Rummaging through the clothing, she tried her best to find something that looked to be his size. As she searched she felt another strange jolt run along her skin.

The hybrid. He needed her!

Frantic, Hollia began searching faster, the urge to return to the man so very strong. “Come on, come on, come on…” she mumbled. “Yes!” She’d finally found a shirt and some slacks along with some socks, boots and a very warm jacket. They’d more than do. Standing up, she let out a sharp exhale. Scanning the room, she noticed some blankets heaped into a pile in the corner. “Excellent,” she whispered, a smile playing on her lips. She picked up the blankets knowing that they’d help give the hybrid comfort.

Again, Hollia felt a jolt. And again, she felt panic bubble up inside.

“I’m coming,” Hollia whispered. “I’ll be there soon. I promise.”

At that, Hollia threw everything into a bag and slung it over her back. She then sprinted back out into the night, running as fast as she could back to where the cave was. Where her hybrid was waiting. Her hybrid? Shaking her head, she continued onward. When she saw the cave come back into view, a wave of relief washed over her.

“I’m back,” Hollia stated as she moved to sit next to the chattering hybrid. She opened the bag and began to dress him. She was gentle as she moved him, shifting his body so as to make it easier to get him clothed and warm. Once finished, she wrapped blankets about his body and again cradled him close. “You’ll be all right now. Just rest. We can talk when you wake up.”

He sat there, in the same spot, shivering for the longest time. The stone was so cold still, though a bit warmer than the snow had been. Still, it was very uncomfortable to him, his body getting sore quickly against the stone. He shifted once, his body sliding down afterward until he was on his side, curled up like a ball to try to preserve some sort of warmth. “Please, hurry back…” He whispered to himself a few times over, eyes closing.

It was when he heard her voice that he relaxed somewhat, feeling her manipulating his body, sliding clothes onto him. Her every touch and stroke on his skin sent electricity flowing through his body, feeling strange emotions that he hadn’t felt before on his own flow through him. She got him clothed and wrapped in blankets, then had him against her, almost as though he was a cocoon in the blankets. Her words were reassuring, and he couldn’t help but smile to her. “Thank you.” He whispered softly, before slowly falling to sleep from exhaustion.

His dreams were strange, twisted in a way, swirls and flashes of memories that weren’t his own, visions of what can and what has already happened, everything so swirled and muddled up. He didn’t remember most of it when he woke up.

His eyes opened slowly, seeing her still holding him. It had only been a few hours at the most, but he already felt warmed up heavily, shifting slowly between the blanket cocoon to get a little more comfortable. He could feel his fangs elongate on their own even as he felt the terrible hunger slowly fill him once more. “So…” He whispered, before his eyes fell onto her neck. His eyes seemed locked, hypnotized, as he licked his lips slightly. He leaned forward, hindered slightly by the blankets, but he wouldn’t be stopped, his lips finding her neck before biting down. The sweet rush ran through him and made him groan out, a sudden and unexpected fire flowing through his body. The feeling from earlier got much, much stronger, his blood almost molten hot, feeling himself get hard under then blankets, a new need awakening. These memories he could remember, sex and passion. It was what the researchers wanted.

After a long minute, enjoying the sweet and fiery taste of her blood, he pulled back, licking the bite and sealing it before laying back, looking up at her shyly. “I’m sorry.” He said softly. “I couldn’t control myself.”

Hollia held the hybrid close to her body, allowing the warmth coursing through her veins to roll off her body and onto his, slowly getting him warmer. She felt a small ache in her heart as she looked down into his weary yet grateful face. As his eyes closed, she couldn’t help but smile. She was glad she was helping him for some reason. She couldn’t quite explain it, but she knew it was the right thing to do. They had time before everyone went up in arms and hopefully in that time she could sort things out. And maybe even come to understand the feelings he was stirring within her as they touched.

‘So beautiful,’ Hollia thought to herself as she admired the hybrid’s face. She hugged him tightly against her breasts, letting her one hand gently brush against his cheek. As she caressed his face, she hummed softly and sweetly, trying her best to keep him at ease, to keep him comfortable.

The hours passed and not once did Hollia move from the hybrid’s side. She stayed with him the entire time, clutching him tightly, whispering soothingly.

“You’re safe, you’re safe…” Hollia continued to whisper. She could see that he was having troubling dreams, though she had no idea what could trouble someone such as him like that. But she supposed she’d find out later, after he woke up better rested.

Finally, Hollia saw the hybrid’s eyes lazily come open. Her heart fluttered a bit in anticipation, excited and happy that he seemed to be all right, nervous to finally speak to him one on one. Staying silent, she let him shift his body, sitting himself up beside her, his eyes suddenly resting on her neck. She knew that look. The hunger, the lust. She knew it all too well thanks to her mother’s genetics and it would seem that this hybrid’s vampiric side was coming out to play, yearning to show itself. She saw his fangs elongate, protruding from his gums in their gleaming white glory.

“So…” the hybrid spoke, his voice raspy with blood lust.

Hollia just watched him lean toward her, knowing full well what he was going to do. She gave him a nod of approval, but it was plain that he was too fixated on the hunger to notice. But it didn’t matter. Sating him did. The moment she felt his teeth sink into the flesh of her neck, she felt her entire body ignite, going a blaze with her own blood lust and something more. The tingles raced along her skin, pooling between her legs and racing to the center of her core. She clutched him tightly just then, pulling him close, tiny gasps escaping her lips as she felt him drink from her vein.

“Oh god…” Hollia mumbled, her voice almost inaudible, barely above a husky whisper. Her body was on fire now, in such want, in such need. Instinctually, it began to react, her back arching, pressing her chest closer to his, her nipples hardening, her clit engorging. Oh the throb! The desire! He was awakening things within her soul.

Just then, she felt the hybrid pull away. He licked her neck wounds first and then sat up beside her. As he did so, she whimpered ever so slightly at the loss of connection. But she quieted herself when he looked at her, his tongue licking his lips. “I’m sorry,” he began. “I couldn’t control myself.”

Again Hollia nodded. “I know,” she said. “And I understand.” She bit down on her lips just then, her eyes averting from his, staring at the cold stone floor of the cave. Swallowing, she turned to look at him again. “My vein is always yours…”

Hollia didn’t know what she was doing. Why she was making such a deeply committed promise to the hybrid. She knew she’d do what she could to keep it. But what would the others say? What would this hybrid think? Oh she felt so small and embarrassed. And to think she was the one who fought for her kind. Fought and helped to protect.

“Always.” Hollia gave him a smile and gently touched his face. Heaving a heavy sigh, she felt her piercing eyes suddenly prickle with tears. What was this? Without so much as doing anything, he was causing all of her emotions to run a blur, becoming muddled and strong as they tried to make their way to her surface. “And yes…” she added. “I felt it too.”

Even after breaking the bite and sealing the wound, he could taste her blood on his lips, and regretted ending the bite so soon. He could still feel it pulsing in his body, fiery and electrifying through his whole being. He doubted that the feeling would ever go away. Flashes of thought went through his mind as his eyes closed, and he had an idea of what the feeling was… But it was so much stronger than what the implanted memories had shown him.

“Your vein…” He whispered, slowly sliding his arm out of the blanket cocoon, running a finger slowly along the curve of her neck. It was almost like a wedding vow to dedicate such a important and lovely essence of your being to another person, and he leaned forward once more, this time kissing her neck lightly, brushing his lips over it lightly in praise for what it had given him. It affected him as much as the bite, his body almost on fire on the inside as he struggled against the blankets, eventually throwing them off. The need inside him couldn’t be held in too much longer in such heat.

“It is a wonderful gift.” He whispered to her, slowly pulling away from her neck. Her words were a agreement to the unanswered question, and he unconsciously squirmed with need. “It was one of the things that I have the most memories of.” He said, softly, turning away and looking off into the cave. “They implanted memories of mating, giving me than enough knowledge of it. But… this is so much stronger than what I remember from them. This is…” But he couldn’t say what it was. He didn’t know exactly what it was, not knowing the legends except for a few that were given to him by short speech and memory implants.

“My vein… it is always yours.” He said softly, turning to her and pushing close to her, tilting his head to reveal the curve of his own neck, pulsing with a new life in it. “Take as much as you wish from me…”

Hollia’s pale eyes were somehow fixed upon those of the hybrid’s. Even if she wanted to, she wouldn’t be able to look away. A strange intensity was growing between them and it beckoned for her to stay close. Licking her lips, she nodded as he told her his appreciation for what she’d done, for what she’d said. As he leaned toward her once more, that wondrous sense of anticipation flooded her body and she braced herself for contact. The moment his lips caressed the flesh of her neck, her entire body shivered. All of her nerves were firing now, her body coming alive. For him. For him? At that, she felt her cheeks burn red.

Almost as if sensing her thoughts and feelings, the hybrid pulled away and looked back once more into Hollia’s eyes. In that instant, she knew full well that they were somehow connected now. A bond was forming that could never be broken, one she suddenly hoped would become permanent. Her body ached for him, feeling his heat, sensing his arousal. Biting down on her lip, she felt her own arousal grow strong. Her clit was engorged, throbbing and pulsing with the rapid beating of her heart. Oh how she wanted him to touch her.

Mind spinning, Hollia could barely register the hybrid’s words about forced memories of mating. Forced? But the idea of mating with him… she wanted it. She needed it. His body called to hers. His vein. Oh she could see it pulsing there in his neck, could see his blood flowing, hot and hard, throughout his veins. Just then, her own fangs elongated making her gums ache with lust for his blood and lust for his body.

“My vein… it is always yours,” the hybrid then said. He could see Hollia’s need and it seemed to match his own.

Without further hesitation, Hollia leaned close to the male sitting beside her. Closing her pale eyes, she let her teeth sink into his flesh, her kiss causing him to bleed his life giving serum for her alone to feast upon. It was decadent and delicious as it dripped down her throat. Such a strong male. A worthy male. As his blood continued to nourish her, satisfying only a fraction of her lust, her senses went on full alert. She could smell him, his unique scent and she loved how it was somehow transferring itself to her, marking her, making it clear to whom she belonged. Trembling, moaning, she slurped up what she could before finally pulling away and sealing his wounds with her tongue.

Breathing hard, Hollia looked into the hybrid’s eyes once again. Her need was clear, her arousal strong. She could smell her juices as they began to flow for him, begging and urging for him to mate with her and only her.

“Please…” Hollia begged. “Please…” Her voice was soft and low, her body slowly writhing against this male sitting beside her. The blood exchange was done and now her body wanted his. Needed his. “Please…” she begged again through whimpers. “My vein, my body… they are yours.”

She didn’t need to be told twice, and as she moved forward to test his neck, his eyes closed waiting for it. He whispered, ever so softly, “My name… is… Zalera…” Before he felt the bite on his neck. His eyes widened, he gasped, then let out a long, low groan as his whole being shot up in a pillar of flame. His blood went molten with need, pulsars of need and pleasure going through him, culminating in his loins, his length stiff as a rock, pushing roughly against the pants she had given him.

His hand went up, sliding into her hair along the back of her neck as he cradled her head against his neck. His whole body was shifting and squirming in lust and need, though he made sure not to move his neck from her lips. He held her there for a moment longer than she tried before he felt her pull away, and his body shifted once more, pressing against hers, panting softly as his eyes were locked on hers.

Her words were shocking but more than welcome as he pushed against her. He rolled his body as he pushed her back on the large bundle of blankets, not caring as long as they wouldn’t hit the stone. He sat up above her, slowly removing his clothing piece by piece, first his boots and socks, then his shirt, followed by his pants, leaving him bare, manhood bouncing in her view as he let out a animalistic growl, slowly moving down. He couldn’t help taking her lips in a kiss. It was a light and tender moment, before he broke it, looking into her eyes. “I for you, and you for I.” He whispered. “Souls entangled for all eternity, none shall touch my mate.” He could almost feel the tightening of the bond as he kissed her again, this time much deeper, more passionate, as he rolled over on the blankets, pulling her on top. He was still rather fresh at this, and he was nude to her fully clothed leather form.

“Hurry…” He whispered, huskily. “I need you…”

Zalera. His name was Zalera. Hollia said it softly to herself, letting the sound of it roll over and off her tongue. She liked the sound of it and suddenly smiled. As she marveled over finally knowing his name, her ears couldn’t help but catch the words he was suddenly mumbling. Instantly, she felt the strong bond that had been forming between them grow. It was clearly unbreakable now and they’d delved into a place where neither could now return.

Admiring Zalera’s naked form beneath her, Hollia gave him a warm and sensuous smile. Slowly she let her shrug slip from her arms, leaving them pale and bare. Blinking slowly, she unfastened her corset top, letting the blue and black lacy garment pool on the ground beside them. Swallowing just then, she brought her hands down to her black leather pants, unhooking them and leaving them loose about her waist. Shifting her body off of his, she pushed her pants down along her thighs and then legs until they finally bunched at her ankles. Once off, she removed her socks and boots and, like him, was now fully naked for his eyes to take in.

Hollia hoped that Zalera liked what he saw. She knew she did of him. He was beautiful, the most amazing being her eyes had ever beheld. Gasping and timid, she moved her body back on top of his. Looking down into his eyes, she rocked her hips against his own. The friction and already immense desire made her wet, her juices dripping along her inner thighs. Her arousal was strong, her clit aching and heaving, yearning for his touch. Letting out tiny whimpers, she then positioned herself so that the head of his cock teased and rested at her entrance.

Biting her lip, Hollia shifted her pelvis slightly and with a groan, she slid her body down along Zalera’s thick and wanting shaft.

“Oh god…” Hollia panted. Her hands gripping his shoulders, her head thrown back in lust and passion, she began to move against Zalera’s fit and toned body. Nipples hard, her breasts bounced as she moved to allow him to be able to thrust himself inside her. Again, she couldn’t help but moan.

Yes, Zalera felt more than good to Hollia. He somehow was completing her and she knew from that moment on, she’d stay by his side forever until death claimed her.

“Mmm…” Hollia moaned. “Zalera…” At that, her hips still grinding, she leaned down and let her lips press gently against Zalera’s.

His eyes widened as he watched her slowly strip down, every inch of pale skin that she revealed like a gift that he gladly accepted. She soon got up and slowly slid her pants down, and he could have sworn that she was a goddess of beauty and sex. “So… amazing…” He whispered, as she slowly came back down, letting out a soft moan as she straddled him, rocking her hips against his. “My personal goddess…”

The rocking was driving him insane, a wash of pleasure as he felt her juices coating him, his length pulsing against what it wanted. Then she moved up slowly, hips picking up and teasing him by putting him right there, ready to enter her but not quite doing it. “Please… don’t stop…” He whispered, before she slid him in, all the way, feeling her tight grip on him. He nearly cried out, his hands moving and finding her hips, squeezing lightly.

She grinded against him, and his hips moved in kind automatically, slowly rocking them, doing short thrusts deep in her. His mind was going crazy in lust and passion, such a need being played with and taken care of by someone that he would never want to lose sight of, never-the-less lose for good. He heard her name, but her lips were upon his before he could return it in kind. The kiss was gentle, but he was worked up beyond the point of light kisses. His arm wrapped around her body, pulling her down on him, his chest firmly press against hers as he kissed her, a passionate bout that he was reluctant to give up.

He refused to break the kiss, groaning into it as he slowly sat up, pulling her up with him. But after a moment, he broke it, eyes looking deep into hers before slowly going over her body once more, their hips still for the first time. His fingers slowly trailed up and down her sides, caressing her soft curves. “Such a beautiful woman…” He whispered to her. “I couldn’t ask for anything more than you…” Then he started moving his hips, slowly pushing up into her, then back out, long and deep, feeling her every grasp and movement inside of her with low groans and moans. “Always yours…” He was able to whisper out, before kissing her deeply once more.

Hollia’s mind was spinning, her thoughts muddled as waves of passion washed over her being, consuming her whole and then some. All rationale and reason were gone now and all that existed was herself and Zalera. They were all that mattered. Them. Their moments together. Never had she felt so close to someone in all her life, yet this man, this hybrid, she barely knew. Despite that, she felt as though her soul had known him for an eternity. Oh the people back at the facility were going to stake her for this. But she hardly cared. Everything felt so right, so perfect and she wasn’t about to let go of it. The risk was well worth it and if given the chance to do things over, she knew damned well she’d repeat her actions.

“Zalera…” Hollia rasped between kisses. She could feel Zalera pumping her sex, filling her up and stretching her muscles in the most delicious of ways. The way he was holding her, his strong arms circling her body protectively, lovingly, he was managing to stimulate her g-spot to perfection.

Hollia gasped and whimpered with each thrust Zalera gave her, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. She saw the precipice fast approaching, but wasn’t ready for the fall. Not yet. She still wanted to experience and feel more with this man she now found herself permanently bound to.

A sheen of glistening sweat broke out over Hollia’s body as she moved in time with Zalera’s thrusts. Together creating the perfect rhythm, a perfect symphony of erotic bliss. She gripped him tighter, her body pressing harder, firmer, against his own. She could feel the hard planes of his chest, the curves of his sides, his arms. She fit into them so well, like a puzzle piece that could only fit in one way and with one specific piece.

“Zalera…” Hollia whimpered as small sobs of pleasure escaped her lips. Her clit was aching for him, desperate for release and relief. Though even then, she wondered if she could take more, if he wanted more. All she knew was that he wanted to give him all that she could. All of her body, her mind, her soul. Everything. He was her mate. She was his. She belonged to him and no other.

Sensations and emotions becoming more intense, Hollia leaned in close to Zalera and began planting desperate kisses along his neck, his collar bone, his shoulders. Each kiss was greedier than its predecessor, each one letting him know that she wanted more. Needed more.

“Mmm…” Hollia groaned. “My god…” Her mind was going blank as she saw the edge approaching once more. Body grinding, moving, writhing, she wondered if he’d fall into the abyss of pleasure with her. It was what she wanted. It was what she hoped for. Her clit throbbing mercilessly, she threw her head back and let out several loud moans. She was so close, so ready. “Zalera!” she shouted, her voice urgent, laced with panic at what was happening to her body. Her breasts tightened even more, her nipples stiff and plump. It wouldn’t be long now. The right shift of their bodies and… “Zalera!!!” she screamed as her sex suddenly pulsed out its orgasm, her juices pooling and dripping down her legs. She’d fallen despite herself and now all she could do was hope that her mate would follow.

His world, his worries, his every thought was wiped clean from his mind, everything gone except for her, her scent, the feel of her skin, her every sound and gasp. His lips were a symphony of gasps, groans, and moans as his body kept going further and further towards the edge of passion, threatening to throw him off and have him lose himself in the bliss that could only be mating with her for him.

He felt her push into him, and he pushed back, a possessive growl escaping his lips as he kissed her deeply, hips tilting and finding every delicious spot to thrust into her, a new one opening up each time. And every reaction he got from her gave him a new thrill and wash of pleasure, her grip and rippling touch along his length strong enough to drive him mad, her soft skin against the rest of his body making him want to meld with her like this forever, lost to the world except for her.

“Hollia…” He whispered huskily, pulling her closer, nails slowly trailing down her back, leaving angry red marks as his hips worked for her and only her. Wave upon wave assaulted his senses until all he had left was the next thrust, the next push towards the peak. When it came, it was a thrust outward as he felt her own, his hips thrusting faster as he felt her squeeze, her juices covering him and going over his lap. His hot seed shot out, filling her up on the inside, as a wave of calm and love washed over him.

He felt her body shift, and he fell backwards, pulling her down safely with him, on top of the blankets. He was unwilling to part from her, and he carefully wrapped the blankets around the two of them, keeping them together, warm. “You are all the warmth I could ever need.” He whispered to her, kissing her lightly, lovingly, quickly pulling back with a nip of her lip. “You wanted to ask me questions, yes? Ask, my dove. I will not hold anything back with you.” A hand wrapped around her back, holding her to him, not that he needed to hold on tight with her. His other arm slid up her back, fingers finding her hair, sliding easily through it and starting to play with it.

The moment Zalera fell over the edge, Hollia knew. She felt his body tense beneath her own, twitching, writhing. She bit down hard on her lip as she rode him out, her body trembling with each slip and slide. He felt so wonderful, her body accepting and craving him as if it had been waiting for him her whole entire existence. Yes. She knew their bond was complete. Unbreakable and forever.

Hollia let out a soft and contented sigh as she finally rested her head against Zalera’s chest. Her body felt nice, sated and so she closed her eyes to better relish the moment. Her lips turned upward into a smile as she felt his hands playing with her hair, holding her so very close. She honestly felt as though she was in heaven. So safe, so warm, so happy.

Zalera told Hollia that she could ask her questions now, if she wanted to. And she did. But another part of her was reluctant. She didn’t want to ruin the moment, remind him of things he so obviously feared and loathed. She couldn’t do that to him. Ah, she was so fucked! What had she done? She’d compromised everything! Yet, she knew it had been worth it all. Running her fingers lazily over his chest she let out another sigh, one laced with worry.

“Yes, I do have questions, but…” Hollia’s voice trailed and she planted whispering kisses along his ribs. “But, they can wait a moment longer, perhaps,” she finished, giving him a smile. “I don’t want to ruin this moment just yet.”

Hollia knew Zalera would understand, would give her the bit of time she needed before delving back into the harsh realities that awaited them. Somehow she could sense that he understood her thoughts, her feelings. Even her darkest desires. At that, she felt her cheeks burn red. Giggling softly, she shifted her body so that she could look into his eyes. She brought her hands up to his chest and began to gently caress him, her fingers dancing over his skin before moving up and to his face. She looked into his eyes for a moment, her gaze intense and expressive. As she looked into the pools that were an opening to his soul, she let her one hand caress his cheeks while the other moved downward, ever so slowly. It finally found his hip and she gave it a squeeze.

Zalera felt so very wonderful, her destined mate and lover. Hollia let out a tiny groan as her fingers took in the feel of him. He was truly a marvel. “So beautiful,” she whispered as her body started to burn once more for him. Slightly embarrassed, she suddenly averted her eyes. But as she did so, she couldn’t help but let her instincts take over. Instincts that made her body rock against him. Yes. Her body craved him so badly. Her clit was throbbing, pulsing with the erratic beatings of her heart as her adrenaline surged throughout her veins. “I need you…” she begged. “Please…”

Hollia couldn’t believe the words spilling from her mouth. She sounded so very needy. Yet, she was. For Zalera and him alone. Her body rocked harder against him, her hand gripping his hip, turning her knuckles white. She let out a moan as her body ignited, her arousal making her damp once more.

“Please, Zalera… Please…” Hollia begged. The moment was too good to be true, she wanted to savor it, let it coat her senses so thoroughly that she’d be begging for his mercy in the end.

Yes. Those questions could wait. Just a bit longer…

He felt calm and content, eyes closing as his breathing was slow and deep, enjoying having her beside him. She was so soft and warm and gentle to him, her every touch light to his senses. He was happy fir the first time in a long time, but yet the hunger for her inside of him hadn’t subsided. He was just sated, how could he have wanted more? Was this part of what they had done to him, made him nearly insatiable? Or was there something with her that she wanted more of him, and he could feel it through their bond? He still had no idea of the mental connection that they had together, had no wish to use it at the moment anyway. But he felt hot, and his stiffness, still buried inside her, didn’t go away.

He couldn’t help but smile as he felt her lips trail across his chest, his fingers slowly trailing over her skin and through her silken hair. “Yes, I suppose they can wait a little while.” He said softly. “Being here right now, with you, makes the other time of my life worth it.” It was a heartfelt expression of his feelings for her. His mind seemed to have flown back to when he was in the tube, seeing her go by every so often, even coming to the tube to look at him. She had been so close before. He opened his eyes after he felt her shift slightly, to see those mesmerizing eyes right where they had been behind his eyelids, his own looking back to her. He couldn’t help it, and he leaned up and kissed her lightly as he felt her hand on his chest. But it wasn’t long before he pulled her closer to him, kissing deeper as he felt her hand squeeze his hip.

Instantly his body filled up with fire, molten heat filling him and pooling at his loins once more. Her whispered pleas covered his skin in goosebumps, and he pulled her closer for a deep kiss, rolling her onto her back, grunting as it shifted and rocked his hips inside her. “You are an insatiable woman.” He whispered huskily, nipping at her lip, then her neck. “But, it seems they made me that way, too.” He growled, almost animalistic as he thrusted into her, deep and rough, animalistic needs filling him up with her needs washing over his senses.

“All mine.” He whispered in a growl, before kissing her deeply and passionately, renewing his claim on her as every thrust was possessive but loving, making soft sounds leave his lips that were only for her.

Just then, Hollia felt her breath catch. Something had come over Zalera and in one swift, fluid movement, he had her pinned beneath him, the weight of him on top of her more than heavenly. She stared up into his eyes as he grunted and growled and blatantly made clear his possession over her. Almost instantly, she felt her body shiver, her pale flesh breaking out into delicious goose bumps.

Oh yes. The bond was so strong, the agonizing torment so very sweet. Hollia bit down on her lip, making it bleed, as she felt her body crying out for Zalera’s. They were physically joined, pieced together as they were so obviously meant to be and being as such overwhelmed her senses entirely. Moving her hips, rocking them hard to meet his, everything about her disappeared into a swirl of color, nothing more than a melted haze of what used to be. The only thing that existed now was Zalera. And her.

Hips gyrating desperately, Hollia could feel Zalera’s length deep inside her body. Every shift, every move and she could feel that perfect strike against her g-spot, working her body up into a furious frenzy where she no longer could grasp onto any form of control. “Oh god!” she cried out, unable to help herself. Her body was so needy for his. Ever wanting and desiring. She could feel her nails digging into the flesh of his shoulders now, the smell of his intoxicating blood filling the air with its scent. The aroma made her mind spin, all thought disappear. Instinct was all she had left now.

Gasping, whimpering, Hollia let out tiny cries of want and pleasure as Zalera continued to pump her hard. Her legs spread wide for him, letting him know that she was indeed his for the taking. The arousal was strong, her juices oozing everywhere. She didn’t know if she could take much more, her entire body so sensitive to his touch and more.

“Zalera…” Hollia whimpered between pants. Her cheeks were flushed with passion and exertion, her body warm and alert. Eyes closed, she began to nibble on Zalera’s collar bone, making her way along his decadent neck. She could sense his blood coursing through his veins, that sweet precious life giving serum that he’d promised would be hers for always.

Just then, Hollia bit down slightly. Her fangs barely grazing the arch of Zalera’s neck. His skin was all salty and male, her possessor, her lover, her mate. Biting harder, she felt her teeth sinking into his flesh once more, his blood flowing ever so slowly onto her tongue. As she sipped from him, more than anything, she wanted him to take her vein again as well. He needed the nourishment. Nourishment only she could and would provide. She was his now. In all ways.

Pulling away and sealing the wounds with her tongue, Hollia rasped, “Please, Zalera. Drink of me. Drink until you’re satisfied. I’m yours to take from, yours and no one else’s. Please… let me nourish you…”

Hollia knew that if Zalera answered her plea, her body would lose itself in the moment, that orgasm would take her. She was so close, her clit begging to get off, yearning for the right trigger to be met so that it could pulse and throb happily in release. Her sex was already seething, her inner muscles twitching involuntarily as they readied themselves for what could and hopefully would come.

“Please, Zalera… please…” Hollia begged once more.

It was all a swirl of senses and feeling, touch and emotion, every thrust bringing him closer to his released, pushed by her response, her smell, her every sound and reaction to him. His lips constantly traveled along her own, light and deep kisses in kind, growls and moans escaping every so often, letting her see just what she did to him. Her legs widened, letting him push deeper, filling her more, and her nails took his shoulders, making him grunt out in need as he felt them pierce, the smell of his blood filling the area.

Groans escaped his lips, but they turned into lustful moans as he felt her lips trail across his neck, teasing his pulse, teasing him. He felt her teeth sink in slightly, the rushing heat from it filling him, but thought that she wasn’t going to commit. His guard was broken when she bit again, a long, lustful moan escaping his lips as his body went molten, electricity going through his body, pooling at his loins. He was so close, so close to the edge… Then he felt her fangs pull out, and he let out a little whine of disappointment.

Her words sent another shock through him, her begging for his bite like that of begging for a sweet release. He couldn’t help but accept, kissing down to her neck. His teeth grazed, knowing the sweet nectar underneath, pulsing through her vein. His mind couldn’t think, only do as he bit down, groaning out as he drank from her deeply, fresh adrenaline laced blood pooling through him, her desire filling him more. It wasn’t much longer before he orgasmed again, more of his hot seed filling her up on the inside, feeling her milk him, her juices liberal ling coating him as they pooled out.

He slowly reduced his thrusts, pulling his fangs out and licking where he had bitten to seal the bite. He finally slid out of her with a long groan, rolling to lay on his back next to her, forcing the blankets to pull her against his side. His eyes were closed, and he was panting heavily. “I…don’t think I could… go another round…” He whispered to her, breathing slowly coming down.

Back
Top Bottom