Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Make Love, Not War (*Velvet~Lust* x Benen Eachann)

"your fangs, they're to small for a full blood." seeing a small look of worry in her eyes, he comforted her, "its okay, i've seen vampires before, not all are like what the stories say, and your know more about them than most, fear not." Azer was kind with his words as he brought Yilana back into him kissing her again watching her fangs.

Before Yilana could answer, she found herself kissing him, his tongue twisting against hers, trying to avoid her sharp fangs. She closes her eyes gently during the kiss and breathes deeply, feeling her blood rush throughout her body.

Azer's hands found the leather straps that held her armor on, and slowly started to pull them as his cock grew larger. while one hand worked on the straps, his mouth her tongue, his last hand came to rest on her black pantie covered pussy, lightly rubbing it.

Yilana did not know how to react. Never in her life has a man, especially an elf, made her succumb such strong feelings towards him. She started to breathe more heavily, feeling one of his hands taking off her top, as the other was fondling her pussy. As she laid a hand on his chest, she began to open each button with her other hand wielding a dagger. She shivered a little bit from the excitement, not knowing where this may go and what may come of it.

Azer's hands found her supple skin and started caressing it. He brought his mouth down as he felt his body, his masculine form being shown to the world, and his hard 9" dick falling out. his hands kept removing her armor, and finally the only thing left was her panties, which he rubbed ever more till he brought his whole body up, ripping her panties with his strength and not not hurting her. his dick fell between her thighs and his cock ticked with his blood flow, causing it to jump up and tease Yilana's clit.

Yilana's eyes widened as she saw his massive cock slip from behind his pants. "Oh.." She said softly to herself, looking down at it while wrapping her hand around it, making sure it was real and not part of her imagination. "So it's true what they say about.. Elves.." She blushed at the thought and gasped as she felt it tease her clit from it pulsating in her hand.

Azer smiled at her comment and moved his hips forward her hand grasping his member, but allowing it to slide, and with his full motion his cock delved deep into the woman who he had dreamed about for so long, but was now in front of her. when he finished his forward thrust he brought her hand to his lips and sucked on her finger tips, his cock free to move freely back and forth in her pussy. with little effort he picked up Yilana and walked with her, nude as the day they were both born, to the first bed that he could find his cock still pumping into her as he walked each step an awe inspiring thrust deep into her pussy.

Yilana moaned, gasping for air from the surprise feeling of his cock going very deep in her pussy. She could feel the tight walls closing in on his hard member as well as the tip of him prodding up against her g-spot. Before she could let out another moan, she found herself being picked up by the elf, looking around as he walked then holds him immediately to her very closely, feeling him thrust with almost each step. "Ahh...." Her body shook, not able to control it but feeling so high and ecstatic from the pleasure she was getting from him.

Azer held her close his dick hard as a rock, and slowly pistoning in and out of her sweet pussy. "Hmmmm, how bout we fuck like the animals that we are, here in this bed? I just want you so bad, I've dreamed of this moment a thousand times." he spoke softly into her ear, his hot breath raining down her neck and flowing across her nape. his hands slowly rolling her nipples between his fingers.

All Yilana could do was moan in response, loving the feel of his hard cock inside of her tight, now very wet, pussy. She swallowed hard as she felt his breath on her neck, going across her nape. "I... um... Why have you been dreaming of me?..." She asked as her body shivered uncontrollably, finding it hard to hide her excitement and lust towards this handsome male.

"I don't know, i think that these dreams that I have had were visions, something that most elves get, but they never act upon." Azer's dick pumped into Yilana at a steady, rhythmic pace, hitting her g-spot with every stroke. He also let a hand come to rest on the top of her mounds his thumb pressing on every forward stroke right into Yilana's clitoris.

Yilana started to shriek, not being able to respond and just enjoying the feeling of his cock ramming up against her g-spot. "Ahmm.." she let out a soft moan as she gently grasps one of her breasts and squeezes softly, pulling on one of her nipples as he starts to tease her clit while he continues to thrust into her wet pussy. She placed another hand of hers over the one he has on her other breast, helping him squeeze and tease it as she pleases.

Azer kept ramming into her, over and over he fucked her sweet little cunt until he could fuck no more, and soon he started to pick up his pace, the speed of his cock moving faster and harder against her G-spot, and with one last mighty heave of his cock, which penetrated her cervix on the last stroke, and exploded with cum, deep inside of her pussy, deeper still as some flowed out and into her womb. his cock gushing gallons of cum, and still more cumming out as he pulled from her hot, wet and tight snatch, the last of his semen falling on her face and breasts. he could almost not stand, once he was finished. it had been quite an evening, and he looked forward to more, but felt that even she would want to sleep after an ordeal like that.

Yilana shrieked loudly, feeling herself very close to climax as she grips at the bedsheets and arched her back. She could feel her breathing grow more heavy and louder with each moan. She started to pant as his speed started to increase, causing her to stay arched as she clenches her fists around the sheets tighter. Yilana suddenly squealed, feeling herself not able to hold it any longer and just let out a scream in ecstasy, feeling her juices flow out onto his hard cock, mixing with the hot cum which exploded deep inside her, and now is dripping above her along with her own juices on her breasts and lips, gently licking them with her tongue as she looked up at him with eyes of satisfaction and a smile across her gentle face.

Azer looked down upon his work, and the woman he had just finished, the woman of his dreams. She was now his, and he was hers. slowly Azer made his way back to their clothing and armor, bringing it back with him to Yilana. "Thought that you might want this before we head back into town, and loot this place clean?"

Yilana takes a deep breath and stretched as she sat up and blushed very deeply toward him. "Y-yeah.." She grabbed her clothes from him and swiftly put them back on, then walking towards a chest in the bedroom, curious on what was inside. She tried opening it, finding it locked and put her ear to it, as she lifts a pick out of her pocket and gently tried to unlock. She finally heard a click and opened the chest, looking at an empty chest. "Fuck," she cursed under her breath, tossing it across the room, causing it to break apart, revealing an amulet that was hidden in its folds. "Whoa, would you look at that?" She walked over to it and picked it up, shining it in the moonlight from the opened window.

"Hmm, we'll have to let a Mage find out what that is when we get back, as for us, i think that his bag should hold just about every other item of value." Azer was grinning. the found their way back to the city, making it not but an hour before sunrise. the house held many goods, and they both managed to walk out with nearly 30000 platinum in gems and coins, as well as Yilana's necklace and a bastard sword that gave off a faint glow.

Yilana smiled up at him, enjoying the time they walked together toward the city. "I appreciate your help back there.. You are one impressive fighter," she said before swallowing hard, remembering the time they had hot sex in Dr. Sof's bedroom. She quickly looked away from him and pointed out in excitement at her father's Blacksmith shop. "Hey! I forgot to tell you, my father is a blacksmith. He would be more than happy to check out that bastard sword you found in Sof's mansion." She walked quickly and went inside the shop, finding her father yawning and stretching as he was getting prepared before his shop would open in the morning.

"Welcome back, sweetheart! How was the quest?" He asked then interrupted her response when he took notice of the elf walking in behind her. "Oh.. who is this?" He smiled as he walked up to him to shake his hand then gaped his mouth open to find the glowing bastard sword he was carrying. "Mother of Azea... where did you find that?!"

"Lets just say... that I acquired it in my adventures traveling the lands, and as payment for a self satisfying job." he told the truth but it was bent around what was a full truth, something that even elves that grew up in the forest knew how to do.

Yilana's father went up to him quickly and bowed in respect to him being an elf and helping his daughter. "I would like to thank you for assisting my daughter in her travels. I am very grateful for your respect and courage." He looked up and glared at the sword. "M-May I see that? I can tell of you of its special properties and give you all the information you need to know about it for you if you would like... It's been a dream of mine to be able to study these types of rare swords." He swallowed hard and looked at his daughter with a faint smile then looked right back at the glowing sword.

"Father, I will be going up to my room to drop my stuff off," she said as she walked toward the door in the back of the shop, leading towards some stairs to a couple bedrooms above. She turned around after she opened the door and looked at Azer. "Please help my father with what he needs. He will do the same for if not more." She smiled and nodded appreciatively before heading upstairs to her room. She unpacked everything and put her loot in different drawers that organized them in category and sometimes in color. She smiled and sat on her bed, contemplating on what she should do the rest of her day.

Azer looked up to her and with a bow and "my lady" went to work for her father, while he was looking over the sword a small clanging could be heard from by the forge. Azer was no master but even the least skilled Elves could forge better than most humans, though it was a rough edge, his work looked almost perfectly matched with Yilana's father. "Hope you don't mind, But since your there i thought that i could help with your trade, did a bit of forging to make own blades, only way i got them for less than a 2 crowns."

((money in this world -
copper - bit
silver - dunker
gold - crown
platinum - septum))

Yilana's father, Viktero, nodded in appreciation. "Sounds good to me, my friend," he said with a soft smile. He lend out a hand before introducing himself, "The name is Viktero." He smiled as he waited for a response.

Yilana was upstairs sitting on her bed and yawning. "God, I'm so damn tired." She began to lay down and covered herself in the sheets. She decided that what she needed was sleep. She wasn't able to sleep for quite a few days and being able to now was making her even more exhausted. Before she knew it she was out like a light, sleeping like an angel in her soft-felt bed.

Back
Top Bottom