Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Make Love, Not War (*Velvet~Lust* x Benen Eachann)

In the large kingdom of Lovariel, diverse creatures started to bustle through the cobble-stoned streets, from Ogres to Elves to Humans. They all were respectful to each other, definitely when it came to merchandise and trades; well most of them. There was one particular person who knew the feeling of rejection and betrayal, Yilana Lee, the daughter of the Vampire Blacksmith and a Human deceased mother, who passed after giving birth to her. Yilana started to walk out of the Armory, when a strange man came by and shoved her aside and spat upon her. "Filthy hybrid." She gets up quickly and brushes herself off, deciding to ignore the bullying this time. She strolls over a couple blocks, following a couple of female Elves who were bickering about politics and other crap she did not care for herself. She finally came to her destination and walked in the Blacksmith's door, finding her father working away at a huge dark elemental sword.

"Good afternoon, father," she said as she walked over to the sink for a drink of water.

"Ah, there you are. Was Trevais in today?" he asked, after looking up from his work, laying down his tools gently beside him on the table. Trevais was the best armorer in Lovariel and the same person who owns the Armory Yilana just left from.

"Yes, he was. He meant to give you this in return," she handed him a dark cloak. "Now you'll be able to go shopping and whatever else you need to do for errands while I am gone. No need to buy those expensive Sunex potions anymore." Sunex potions were used by vampires who were most sensitive to the sun. With the potion, a vampire is able to move freely in the sunlight without receiving any damage.

"Good work, darlin'," he said with a soft smile. "So, do you have anything to work on tonight?"

"I can't say, father. You know how they are," Yilana said, sounding very stern as she furrows her eyebrows. She was part of the Thieves' Guild and worked as an assassin for anyone who needed someone taken cared of immediately or in a certain time frame. All the work was either from Lovariel or smaller villages nearby. "I'll be going now, since it is almost dark." She looked outside, seeing the sun near its horizon.

"Please take care of yourself. I should be home from my trip before dawn." Her father said lightly as he goes back to finish his work on the sword. "...Good luck."

--------------------------

Yilana arrived at Koret Field, where her new client, Beku is meeting, feeling a bit irritated from the recent attacks of her being a Vampire-Human hybrid. She sighed and walks towards the cloaked figure near a dimly lighted torch. "Good evening.." she said quietly, recognizing her client to be a dwarf with a large earth elemental staff.

"I want you to eliminate Dr. Sof. All he does is scam everyone out of their money and got me bankrupt. His gold is in his house located behind Tilli Lake," he whispers as he points in the direction of the lake. "It's the brick house." He growls in disgust, "Fucking rich bastard.. All he does is use the money for his own purposes and not for his patients or anyone else in need.. If you get all the gold, you can have 50%.. He has a shitload, so the other 50% will be enough for my old ass." He started to walk away then turned around slowly. "This is going to mean so much to me if you can do this. There are more people in need of this money than me, so that's why I will be giving it away.."

Yilana follows him with her eyes as he walks away from her towards the dark city. "Hmm.. Sounds like a bit of a challenge," she thought to herself, looking over at the large lake, glistening from the bright moon above. She takes a deep breath, feeling the mist protrude from her soft lips. She quietly walks over to the trail leading to the lake and its surrounding beautiful large houses. One of them is Dr. Sof's and in that house is her reward in return. She sneers as the thought of another success flows through her mind.

Azer, was sitting by his evening camp fire near the banks of Tilli Lake. He was close to Lovariel, a little close to what he had expected to be, but it was a requirement for that time of the month when he had to renew his supplies. Also he had heard of one of the descendants of the murders of his clan nearly 120 years prior.

"Damn has it been that long." Azer commented to himself as he reflected on the moment, the scars of his long lost clan, and his village.

It had be 120 years since the last large battle that he had ever seen, the one that took his village, his family. Slowly the rage built up in him, till he could no longer hold it any more. He began to weep as the emotion and the loss finally hit him after so many years.

It had been nearly 50 years since the last time he had cried so, but quickly rejoiced for the fact that he was still alive. He took out a loot and started to strum a jaunty tune, this always made him feel better.

he began to sing his rich baritone voice carrying through the woods.

"Near Banbridge town, in the County Down
One morning in July
Down a boreen green came a sweet colleen
And she smiled as she passed me by.
She looked so sweet from her two white feet
To the sheen of her nut-brown hair
Such a coaxing elf, I'd to shake myself
To make sure I was standing there.
Chorus
From Bantry Bay up to Derry Quay
And from Galway to Dublin town
No maid I've seen like the sweet colleen
That I met in the County Down.

As she onward sped I shook my head
And I gazed with a feeling rare
And I said, says I, to a passerby
"Who's the maid with the nut-brown hair?"
He smiled at me, and with pride says he,
"That's the gem of Ireland's crown.
She's young Rosie McCann from the banks of the Bann
She's the star of the County Down."

Chorus

I've travelled a bit, but never was hit
Since my roving career began
But fair and square I surrendered there
To the charms of young Rose McCann.
I'd a heart to let and no tenant yet
Did I meet with in shawl or gown
But in she went and I asked no rent
From the star of the County Down.

Chorus

At the crossroads fair I'll be surely there
And I'll dress in my Sunday clothes
And I'll try sheep's eyes, and deludhering lies
On the heart of the nut-brown rose.
No pipe I'll smoke, no horse I'll yoke
Though with rust my plow turns brown
Till a smiling bride by my own fireside
Sits the star of the County Down.

Chorus"

He sang till he heard the sounds of some one coming trough the woods towards his camp.

Yilana breathed quietly as she sneaked through the Bequ Woods, feeling as if she will come across some kind of obstacle during her travels. She paused for a moment, hearing something in the distance as if someone is in distress or in some kind of depression. She took her time through the woods, trying to avoid stepping on twigs and other crackling leaves and other natural materials nearby.

Suddenly, Yilana stopped dead in her tracks about halfway through the woods, hearing someone singing nearby. She sneaked towards a tree nearby a dim-lit area with a tent and a man with his guitar, glaring at the handsome figure bellowing his heart out. "A bard? How interesting..." She squinted her eyes and tried to lean forward more to get an idea of who it is. "Crap," she thought to herself as the singing stopped. "Maybe he knows I'm here.." she thinks to herself, while trying to maneuver herself up the tree to hide amongst the thick leaves and branches. She finds a comfortable spot and sits, waiting to see what his next move will be, preparing her bow and arrow for any suspicious moves.

"If you've come to kill me, you'd better do a better job than to just sit in a tree and watch me to see what I do assassin. I have lived many years and yet I can still tell when some one is near by. Do you take me for a fool."

Azer slowly worked his way through the woods to a tree where his powers had directed him. he looked up, seeing nothing there, he mumbled to himself, "damn i must be going crazy to many nights alone." as he waled back to his encampment, he start to get ready for what else he had planed to do why near the house of him, the last male heir to one of the men that killed his family. the one Dr. Sof.

"Well doc, your time has come" as he strapped on his belt to his open pants, his back tanned by the sun and his hair falling around his lean frame, and his ears flaring out. as he continued to ready himself he listened constantly to the sounds of the world around him. Listening for anything not natural.

Yilana holds her breath, as she sees him walking right towards the tree she is hiding in. "Fuck," she thinks to herself, hoping he would not put a huge fight. She readies her bow and pulls back her arrow, closing one eye, as she prepares to shoot him in the leg. Suddenly, he turns around, thinking he has gone mad. "Thank goodness," Yilana sighs in relief, then leans in closer, to hear what his plans are, hoping they're going in opposite directions.

Unfortunately, she overhears something surprising. He knows about Dr. Sof and what's more is that he wants to kill him, just the same as Beku. "So he's in for some revenge against him as well," she thinks to herself. "I wonder what I can do to have him join me.." She quietly gets out of the tree and sneaks up behind him, grabbing his arms and locking them in place, putting her soft lips close to his long elven ears. "I'm not here to hurt you. Please don't fight back, I know you are stronger than me. I just need you to listen." She whispers quickly, almost purring in his ear. She hesitates, readying herself, placing her feet in a way, where if he decides to fight back, she will not fall over too hard.

Azer holds still while, from the sound of the voice, highly attractive woman speaks to him, knowing that at anytime he could overpower her. Instead he lets her speak her words.

In reply he states, "And what would be my incentive to help you. You, you do this for money, I on the other hand, I am doing this for my lost brothers and sisters, my lost friends, I do this not for money or power, I do this for revenge. I am not some petty assassin, nor am I one to crawl around at the dead of night, but when I fell like I have an advantage, I take it."

And with a quick flick of his wrist Azer whirled around the woman whom had had him in an arm clasp before, and instead had her in a position of dominance. When she came around his thoughts left him, his words had stopped.

Here she was the woman he had seen in his trance, not of this earth, but not of the next either. He knew her as the Mistress of the dark, the only description he could gleam from townsfolk about a woman who lived for the dead of night. But alas here she stood, the woman who had plagued his dreams for 40 years. the woman he know, he wanted to and would spend the rest of his days with.

He let go, lost for words his hand resting on his still unbuttoned trousers and his sword that swung idly on his belt.

"I.. I know you, from my dreams, but still I know you. What is your name fair maiden? Please I must know."

Yilana was nervous, very nervous. She knew that Elves were strong and could do whatever they pleased to their weak human kin. She swallowed hard, listening to his words and his knowledge of her stature. Their powers are very strong and sensitive towards their surroundings that they can find out about a certain individual or species very quickly without asking any questions or doing any research. She had always envied that power.

Suddenly, with a whip of the elf's wrist, she found herself face-to-face with him and the first thing she saw were his eyes. She was amazed on how handsome and brilliant they were in color. She was so captivated by them that she did not notice that he was starring into her eyes just the same. After feeling him let go of her so quickly, she woke up from her trance and looked at him very seriously, wondering what the hell is going on, definitely with herself on how she could be so easily captivated by a male elf. She growled at herself and then silence overcame her, not knowing how to respond to his question.

"A dream?" she asked. "What? My name is uh..." She caught herself, before she could get tranced by his aura and godly handsome looks again. "...I can't tell you that," she said quickly. She starts to walk quickly past him, not sure what she should do: Let him follow her or try to dodge into the trees towards Dr. Sof's house the long way. "Ugh I don't care," she thought to herself, as she walked slowly and calm towards the trail leading to the rich large houses.

Azer followed behind her his mind set on following this vixen that he had dreamed so long about. His eyes blurred about the forest, and nothing was clear to him except the form of this woman, his mind searched his memories, something had to be in there, something more about this creature that he had looked upon to many nights. "Yilana, is your name Yilana?" he was talking to himself, but loud enough that the woman in front of him could hear.

Yilana stopped dead in her tracks, hearing him say her name correctly. "What...? How did you?" She turned around and looked at the elf with furrowed eyebrows and a confused look. "Who are you?" She narrowed her eyes and doesn't remember seeing him before. She just shakes her head and raises her arms in frustration. "I don't know who you are but I want you to stop playing stupid mind games with me and just get the hell away from me!" She started to hesitate and before she could turn around to walk away, she found herself stuck, looking into those handsome eyes of his again.

"Memory, I remembered from my memories. Not a mind game." he too was caught in her eyes, a faint want swimming in them. Azer came closer and walked up his arms nimble but strong, reaching out to touch her face, making sure that she was real, that this was not a dream.

'How can this be real, I remember what mother used to say, but still how could she be real, it was only a dream' his thoughts raced as his hand came to rest upon her face, his touch soft and warm.

She felt his hand on her face, feeling his warm touch upon her cheek as she closed her eyes gently. She felt her face grow warmer from his touch and took a deep breath, forgetting all about Dr. Sof and the goal to be met at the end of the week.

He came ever more closer, the heat of his body, sleek and well toned growing ever nearer. his head came closer to hers, as he brought hers to his.

"So perfect, and not my mind tricking me. Your eyes speak it all." his lips met hers as he kissed her, his taste perfect, something that she had never sensed before, and Azer held her body to his forgetting about his revenge, wanting perfection more than that.

She could feel her body shiver and her muscles tense as his body was barely touching hers. She lifts her head up towards him and opens her eyes gently as she finds herself in a kiss, making her heart flutter like a hummingbird's wings. She took a deep breath through her nose and wrapped her arms around him as he did with hers, feeling very light-headed, like she was in a dream.

His hands wrapped around her bringing her close to him, then releasing her. "I think that if we both should be working on the same goal, that the best solution is to work together, then perhaps we can find out more about each other."

Yilana turned away in disappointment, not towards the handsome elf, but towards herself. "I can't believe I let myself go like that on him," she thought to herself, quickly turning around and walking down the trail again.

"I'm sure we can think of something to do once we get closer. Right now we need to concentrate on being quiet," she blushed as she walked towards the rich houses in the distance. She could still feel the warm sensation of his hand on her cheek and the tingly feeling she got on her lips when he kissed her.

He was out of her sight when she looked up but she could still here him as he whispered, "Look up my fine vixen," his words soft in her ear. when she looked up she saw him his body like a blur among the tree tops, there was no noise that he made, for he was in his element. but when he spotted something ahead, it made his blood boil. he came down from his tree top perch and approached Yilana.
"Tell me what did this man who hired you look like. Is he a dwarf with a earth elemental staff? if he is, I think he has been dealing you sideways, come up and look." Azer brought her up to the tree level where she could in fact see Beku and Dr. Sof laughing as at least hevily armed guards stood watch over the grounds.

Yilana gaped at the sight of Beku and Dr. Sof together, laughing as if they had no care in the world. She clenched her jaw, feeling her eyes heat up, causing her eye-color to redden and glow in the dark. "That fucker... His head shall be mounted on display along with Dr. Sof's. How can I be a fool?!" She said under her breath, feeling her blood boil. "We have to come up with a plan fast."

Azer drew his blade and with a coy smile gave a very wicked suggestion, "Well we are here for stealth, why not kill of the guards one by one and then when they are all taken care of, we can move in for the kill, but I get to take the head of Dr. Sof."

Yilana furrowed her eyebrows as she nodded. "Sounds good to me... Let's go..." She whispered as she walked quietly in the brush beside Dr. Sof's house, seeing one of the guards right in front of one of the bushes. She whips out one of her daggers and quickly stabbed the guard in the neck, while covering his mouth with a handkerchief. She gently laid him down in the brush out of sight then crawled near the entrance of the house, watching both Dr. Sof and Beku talking and laughing amongst themselves, not able to hear what they are saying.

Seeing how she dispatched one guard, Azer with a step like night walked forward and when she saw him again, the two guards on his side falling limp with out a sound to the ground, his eyes gleaming with an unvoiced challenge to Yilana.

Yilana's eyes squinted at the elf and smirked. "Heh.. show off," she thought to herself. She quietly climbed one of the mansion's pillars and did a backflip towards three guards who saw her crawl towards the front where Dr. Sof and Beku were. She landed on the middle guard after a couple blades kicked out of the bottom of her boots, killing him instantly, as she the daggers in her hands stabbed the other two next to her as they met their deaths within seconds. They all fell to the ground with her feet standing right on the middle guard's back. She then smiled over to the elf and put up her hand, displaying three fingers up in the air, then just her middle finger with a sly smirk on her face.

Azer was not where she looked, he was in front of her, his blade at the throat of Dr. Sof and a dagger place floating above Baku's head.

"What took you so long, I got the 6 that were inside hiding while you were playing." he smiled and motioned for her to take the blade above Baku.

Yilana just gaped at the elf, able to move around with such high agility while being so quiet. She smirked and rolled her eyes playfully as she walked over with her hips swaying seductively. "Mhmm.. And I'm sure you saved this moment just for me.." She snatched the blade and used one of her own, slicing them both across Beku's neck, ignoring him as he fell to the ground to his death. She kept looking at the elf in curiosity and asked, "So now that we're done, what should we do? I mean since your fast, I guess I can have you clean up." She smirked as she loots out of Dr. Sof's and Beku's pockets.

Azer looked as she took the life of the man that hired her, and smiled. as she did so his blade came across the man that was second to last on his list. "Hmm i can think of many things to do, my fair vixen, and cleaning up is last on that list." he gave a wicked smile as he brought Yilana into him kissing her, softly. letting his tongue slip into her mouth. he felt a small prick as a tooth hit his tongue.

"Hmm, Vampire, or your father is at least?"

Yilana squeaked, feeling him pull her in for another one of his irresistible kisses. "Mmmph.." She pulls away gently and apologizes, "Sorry... I forget I have those things sometimes," she said as she chuckles softly to herself. "Yes, my dad is a vampire... Wait, how did you know?"

Back
Top Bottom