Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yummy <3 (Sho X Amaya)

She felt there was something in his mind but she had no idea what. her body was still slowly shaking under him making her moan louder as she started fingering her again. Her tail would normally react at his nibbled, she couldn't control it at all. She was trying to fight a bit back, but she was so much embarrassed it wouldn't work. "ahh...ohh..." she just wanted to tell him to stop, she turned and looked him.

After a few licks and sucks, "This should be good..." he said as he held the tail. He then made it dig into her anus after pulling out his finger. While the tail wasn't as thick as his penis was, it still sent a wave of pleasure as if it was a toy...only that it wasn't and just as a part of her. He made the tail go deep into her anus loving her reaction.

Her eyes open widely as she felt him digging her own tail inside her tight anus. She started groaning loud and trying to control her tail and pulling back, but it wouldn't obey. It just started getting deeper in her anus and slowly pumping her. Having him fingered was something else, but this happen to her made her even more embarrassed. "ahh...noo ahhh..ohhh" her groans got louder as she was trying to fight back, not believing this was happening to her.

"Poor thing...so helpless..." He pointed out rolling his eyes. However, as he made it go deeper, he said, "I guess you know how I feel...but you honestly don't care right?" he asked uneasy realizing that she was that type of 'persona'.

Her naked body had starting shivering under him as she would feel helpless, and it was the first time for her. Her nails would slowly track on the floor as she could feel him making the tail getting deeper down her anus. She had didn't know the meaning of care,so asking her something like would just confuse her. "ahh...ohh...stop ..it..." she groan at him while trying thinking what he was meaning "why would i care ?" she asked when ever she managed to take some breath.​

"you'll start wanting this..." he said as he actually began to move her tail in and out of her in a smooth rhythm as he was preparing to enter her from her backdoor. He saw that her pussy was wet as it could possibility be. He smirked as he flicked her clit.

She turned and looked at him, as she was still groaning louder under him. She moves would cause her pussy to be dripping wet, as he would went on moving the tail in and out of her. She really liked sex, but this time she wasn't in control, that was her weak point. She would feel more embarrassed that this could happen to her.

Pulling her tail out, he sucked on the tip and looked at her body. It was shaking naturally so he smiled as he probed his penis against her anus before doing a hard sudden entry thrust into her.

Lilith trying catching her breath as she could feel the tail out of her anus. Her body stopped shaking for a moment, resting for a while. But the moment was over, when she felt his hardness against her anus again. But in a sudden she felt him nudging its way inside of her backdoor, her mind was reeling at the feeling of the sudden penetration. Her mouth was gaping as she was whimpering, trying to escape under him.​

"WHOAH!" He moaned loudly. Man was she tight or what. He couldn't believe that her anus wasn't as loose as he thought he made it. He grunted as he let go of her tail that reacted along as he thrust deeply into her and dropping his body on her's while moving his hands on her breasts squeezing strongly.

Her body started trembling faster under him, her anus was aching like never before. Her nails would pin down trying to resist as he would slit deeper inside her. "Aaaahhhhh...ohhh...Nooo!! Don't..." she cried out as her back arched while he was working on her tits roughly. She felt the human boy battering her like his toy.​

"Jesus..." he moaned as his face lighten. Her wings were pretty strong enough to hold him as he tried to get them to move a bit up. Her tail continued to act wildly as he had entered her ass. "Man I thought you would be more loosen- fuck I think that I am going to cum." He said realizing that he felt extremely close.

Her eyes just catching his eyes now and then,forcing her breath out in gasps, while he trusted harder to the point where she felt bruised. In the thought if the elder member of her clan knew, that a human was using her like that she would be cast away. That made her wings resist and her tail acting on his own. Her eyes filled with tears, embarrassed like never before she could sense him being close to climax. "Aahhh...noooo...i couldn't be loosen, as none ever has touched my anus" she let out lout yells mixed with cries, as she felt totally worn out.​

((Ok, I must admit: you're making this very depressing for me))

"Really? That's amazing-FUCK!" He held her close as he felt his oragasm just about to come but he held it.

((XD ok will fix it ...I'll try...))

She turned her head once again facing him, although it was tough for her other parts of her body would revile something else. she could feel part of herself starting to get moist as she would feel embarrassed but in a way very erotic. Her groans would be still loud, but some pleasure spread throughout her pelvis to her breasts and higher even, making her hips now pressing against him letting him getting deeper.

He pulled her body straight upwards as he pressed against her neck. He breathed deeply as he held it there. After a minute, he began to move again feeling that his release was now a bit more far away.

Her sexy moans once again filled the room, as her hips now would press against him. A mix of pleasure and pain, was wrapping her naked body. She turned her face as he had pulled her body, and tried kissing his lips. She could feel him again moving, into her tight hole keeping her cries raising.

He saw her lips but didn't go for them. He knew that he would cum the second that her nerves made contact with his lips, and to his brain and to making his orgasm occur. He said, "Sorry, but you're not getting any of that that easily..." he said with a smirk as he continued to move. Her tightness seemed to remain the same only his build up got much much better,

She tried once again kissing him but couldn't, that made her struggle a bit. Her hot body still under him, as she felt him trusting in her sending chills down her spine and goose bumps over her skin. Panting for breath and crying under him, as he would make her climaxing with him. She kept her eyes gazing him as she had never feel someone taking her like that.

As he saw that her face was in lust, he decided to try something new with this 'succubus'. He pulled his penis out while grunting. "Man does that have a effect..." He said as he felt his buildup having its up and downs. He turned her on her back and said, "Lets try this!" Tommy's penis had entered her missionary style where her legs were spread and her entered her fully.

She nodded at him as if she was succumbed to him, as she lay on her back. Another dizzied moan escaped her lips, unable to say anything, and unable to stop him as she felt his hard member entering her. Her entire body tensed up, feeling his shaft fill her, she wanted to cry out, but couldn’t. Stretching her legs wide open allowing him to get deeper "ahhh...never thought you were so wild" she whispered with a cry of pleasure and aching a bit.

Her anus couldn't seem to tighten anymore at this point. "Oh man...I feel like I am going to release a big one..." he moaned shutting his eyes tightly. He felt strong pleasure from this position and seemed to give little regard for who would 'hear' them around the dorms. Safe to say, it would raise his rep as a playboy that he wouldn't mind having.

Her cries and moans had filled the room as she wrapped her hands around him tightly feeling her tail around her leg, as she could listen at his words getting wetter. She let out a sigh of utter satisfaction with a smile. She matched his thrusts, and squeezed up on him, wanting to give him more pleasures as he was also giving her.

His penis was on the verge of exploding. However, he wanted this to long as much as possible so he did a hard thrust while keeping it there feeling his mind going blank and dizzy as he wanted to cum but keep this long.

Her eyes closed now and her mouth slightly open, panting for breath again. Finally she opened her eyes again and looked at him, her body still clutched in his arms, held tightly to him as she felt his hard thrust making her body shiver longer than before. She couldn't believe he could last so long with out cumming.

Back
Top Bottom