Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yummy <3 (Sho X Amaya)

He however pulled away. "I didn't say NOW!" he added as he used his pillow to cover himself. "Last night, I thought I was going to die! I never felt so weak before! Can't you wait later????" he asked even more angry. In truth, he felt as if he was going to die if he didn't get proper rest but that didn't stop her.

She pushed with force throwing the pillow on the ground,pushing his pans and underwear down reviling his member. She would push away his hands and freeing her head lending on his member start licking it in cycles smiling as she kept licking.

He tried to push her away but her tongue struck at his body nerves like lighting and his penis in inlarged within a second and a good amount of precum had leaked already.

She sucked it grinning at him "i think your friend here is happy to see me" she said naughty as she started sucking deeply his member tip placing her tail around the rest of his pennis squeezing it hard. She placed her hands on his ass cheeks pressing him towards her.

He grunted. "Aghhh...." his dick was now reaching all the way into her throat. His penis was feeling as if it melted and he was going to cum asap at this rate.

She let her hands wandering on his hips as she managed to push on of her fingers inside his anus playful. She kept up licking and sucking him now deeper as her tail wrapped against his legs pushing deeper inside her mouth, she was gazing him naughty.

"Hey-!" he said trying to keep his voice. "What the hell is with you and my ass?!" he asked very annoyed. He wondered if she was that type of girl who loved playing the one in control as if a mistress and a slave.

"I told you having sex with you keeps my hunger away, and using your ass let's me stay around the human world" she whispered fingering his ass slowly as she kept sucking him deeper into her throat, deep-throating him. She grinned using him more to satisfy her lust.

"ahhh...what- that doesn't make sense!" he added as he felt his orgasm coming much closer and closer.

((Yea I actually agree with the fact that you said it keeps you in the world that sounds like it doesn't make sense...))

She grinned letting her mouth suck him deeper inside her mouth, down to her throat. She was keeping her tongue rolling up and down on his length playfully. Her finger kept moving in and out of him as she was enjoying every minute.

(well, yes)

He couldn't hold it in anymore. Zack's insides tighten as he release his semen into the devil girl's mouth. He grunted and felt very weak due to the release and hardcore pleasure while she leeched him out at the same time.

She swallowed all his load that he released inside her mouth, cleaning every drop from his hard member. She pulled out her finger from his anus as she started teasing her tail on it slowly and softly, while she was stroking his member trying to get more pleasure from him.

He grunted as he tried to get away. He mangaged to fall on his ass and away from her. "Geez, you horny bitch!" he yelled as he needed to break but her magic was effective on making him aroused against his will.

She smiled and spread her wings flying over him, she let her tail wrapped around his waist and forcing him to turn around. "Since your not willing to give me what I need" she whispered at his ear as she was lending her mouth on his ear. She licked his neck as her tail was getting a strange form again.

"Play time ...is over. Now comes the real fun!!!" she yelled happy position him on table on his stomach. She would lend her body weight on him trying to keep him on down. She freed her tail from his waist and started pushing into his anus. Slowly her tail tip inside pleasuring herself, as it would get deeper in him.

(Sorry for the delay, my internet provider had few issues, took me some times to fix it. I'm really sorry!)​

((it's fine))

He strugged as she was very strong. "STOP LEECHING OFF OF ME!" he yelled as he hated how easily weak he became because of his recent release. (What chance do I have???) he thought annoyed as he felt her breathe on him as well as her tongue.

"ARGH!" he yelped in pain as he felt her tail go into him....but it didn't feel like what it looked. Unless she changed shape? He thought so as he tried to get her off of him from raping his ass.

She smiled as she tail become a bit wider and thicker (you have no change only her tail gets a bit thicker). "Sash now! And enjoy the moment" she whispered in his ear as she was nippling on his neck letting her teeth slowly scratching his skin.

"Your so tasty" she teased him as she was moving her tail in and out of him feeling so much pleasure. "I'm really glad i found, I'll never live you alone" she said smiling in pleasure letting her tail forcing inside his anus wildly.

"I can't- AGH!" he goaned in pain. She was changing her tail into something odd as he was really violated by her tail when he's trying to resist. His penis was half hard considering that he recently released and the fact that she was hitting his gspot. He felt mostly pain but did hear that some guys like it in the ass....he wasn't one of those guys.

"Come don't resist any more" she whispered as she lend her body above his, moving her tail faster in and out of his tight whole. "You should like it...it's better when you start liking this." she laughed as she pinched his ass cheeks penetrating his whole deeper. She was feeling pleasure not letting him go, thrusting in him wilder. "hmmmm...your perfect ..." she moaned with a smile on her evil face.

He grunted with a glare as she continued to violate him. It burned so much. No wonder girls hated this when done to them in either hole at first. He had no strength what so ever as she continued to fuck him. "YOu.....*grunt* actually-acutally en- *GAHH!* joying this?!" he said wondering how she was liking this in calling him perfect. His dick was harder but not as much since he didn't enjoy this although his body was reacting.

She pause at his question as she looked a bit confused, "enjoying..." she murmured "...maybe not...but its pore pleasure...". After all what kind of demon would she be if she wouldn't toying around with her prey. She pulled her body of him, placed her hands on his shoulders and turned him on his back. She was still moving her tail in and out of his small whole harder this time.

She gazed at his hardness "You don't like it...hah! " she said pointing at his hard member as she crossed her legs and climbed on him. Letting her body slowly slipping on him as she hardness thrust in her. She let a small groan as she started moving her hips and riding him letting her tail still working his anus "We should do this every day" she moaned lending her head above and kissing his lips wildly.​

"MMDM" he muffed as he felt his penis release in a sudden shot. He felt the tightness and felt very good for some reason inside pass what he was used to. HE moaned loudly in pleasure as he felt instense pleasure from his ass? He felt amazing and it felt so good. He just found out why gays are always so happy mood as he felt his release at his strongest for the first time in his life. He fainted softly as he prematured but felt amazing.

She smiled as she was climaxing, getting filled with pleasure as she was looking at him. "Mmmhhh!mmmm!! That's it!!!" she said as she was getting more pleasure as he started to feel amazing. She kept going till she watched him faint. She gave him a soft kiss and pulled her tail out of him as she was still in a pleasure mood.

When her climax finished,her tail turned again in the normal size. She patted his hair "Good boy" as she looked around and found some clothe and hot water and cleaned him up. Slowly she placed him in his bed as she covered his body under the blankets. She cleaned herself too and the she lent next to him gazing at her toy.​

He slept there so tired....

*later*

He opened his eyes slowly realizing that it was 2 hours since he ate and almost sun set. Blinking his eyes, he saw the devil girl glazing at him with smiling. "Maybe you shouldn't make me this weak?" he asked weakly in sense of what she did to him. He was actually being to accept.

She patted his head with a smile in her face "I'll try, only i get over excited" she whispered at his ear softly letting her hands trough his hair. She looked calmer after having pleasured herself and spoke softer to him. She was still sitting on the floor with her half body on the bed next to him gazing him with her red evil eyes.​

"You're always like that!" he said yanking his body upwards. He goaned as he rubbed his head. (Damnit, at this rate, I'll die....I wonder if there's anyway for me to get rid of her.....) he thought in his mind. He however rubbed his eyes and said. "Don't you have to be somewhere...?" he looked at her.

Back
Top Bottom