Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yummy <3 (Sho X Amaya)

Succubus could see through him, she could enjoy his dream "You really have a wild fantasy" she murmured .She stopped sucking and stood up, crossing her legs over his hips and letting her tightness fall on his hard member. "hhhmmm...ahhhh" she groan softly letting her weight free so she could slowly sit on him. His pennis penetrate her slowly as she was moaning with a smile on her face. Her tail started pushing slowly into his anus just open his cheeks and teasing him around.

He felt strong pleasure and chills thoughout his body.....he felt very very good in his dream having screw the attractive girl......and he was on top.......no....he was at the bottom? Wait....he was entering her..........she was.......his ass? Wait, in him or was he in her? the dream was confusing himself and his sense even more. A voice from his head said. (Wait, this isn't make sense...)

The demon could simply read his thoughts, in her face was placed a evil smile as she began slowly riding his hardness. "aaahh! ohhh!" she started moaning softly as her hips let her move up and down into his hard member. But she never stopped slowly entering his back door, pushing softly not wanting to hurt him, at least not for now. She started letting her face moving quicker up and down on him, as he was stretching her tightness.

He began to actually wonder what was going on as his mind was clearing up. "Wait......no.....no....wait!" he thought loudly in his mind as he began to shake a bit roughly. He thought about how he was feeling good and yet odd in his ass. His arms began to move around in his real body as his hands touched her legs but he wasn't really awake.

Lilith gazed at him "aaaah! ohhh! ahhh! " she was groaning as her lust started to get its meal. She was pumping her body on his hardness up and down feeling him reaching deep inside her tight whole. Although a demon she was rather tight, that made her more wet. Her juices were simply moving done of her tightness as her tail suddenly thrust itself a inch deeper into his anus.

Zack held a pair of what felt like legs....only in the dream, he wasn't holding any legs. (wait.....) he thought loudly. (Is.....something on me??) he thought louder and louder till he awoke and became aware of everything around him. His eyes opened (slowly) as he felt pleasure and tightness. Something was on top of him riding him and he couldn't get a better look in the dark. "what the hell-" he started before he became fully awaek.

Lilith was surprised she woke up, but she cracked a evil smile and went on riding him. She could sensing his massive member deeper in her, really pumping her hard as she kept herself working on it. "aaaaahh!! ohhh!! ahh!!" she groan letting her tail in and out now inside his tight ass. She began moving and trusting it more as she was feeling pleasure all over her body.

"What the fuck- what the fuck- who are you- what's in my ass?!" he yelled suripised in pleasure. He thought that it was some hot random girl raping him but he had to be sure he knew what was on him as he felt tightness around his penis yet something in his ass. He knew it was just her but what was inside him?

"Sash now!...you breaking my meal" she whispered as she placed her hands on his shoulders and lending her body in frond reviling her face. "Just relax and enjoy! hmmmm!! ahhh!" she whispered with mixed moans, as she went on riding him faster feeling the bed shaking under her, and her tits freely bouncing. She kept working his ass, as that energy kept made her existence real inside the human world. So she kept thrusting her tail, now twisting it inside his anus and fucking it rough.​

He grunted as he felt werid with something in his ass and him fucking her. He tried to stand up but clearly she was stronger than him. He wondered what was in him as he became horror struck. He saw her features much more clearely and saw the horror of what she was. He yelled in horror as she appeared to be a demon of sort.

"ahhh!! ohhh!! don't be scared! I hate if my meals,turn to be horrified" she whispered still moving up and down on him. She licked his face with her tongue, trying kissing him wildly "didn't you ask ...of this..." she gazed him as she broke the kiss "didn't you ask to have the change to screw around...ahhh!" she asked him again as she was pinning him down from his shoulders, and now her tail was fucking him deeply and hard. "ahhh! ohhh!!!...that's it" she groan in pleasure as she her face was looking filled with desire as she was feeding herself.

He tried to resist and was suripised that non could hear him yell. He did feel good but this was just too real to be a bad dream. He tried to get her off but he felt good and strange in his ass as he felt something playing around with him. She was the only one here but what was..

She lend her head on his ear whispering " Succubus...I am..." she went on moving her hips faster as she took his hands placing them on her waist. She grinned as her tail couldn't stop pumping him,only this time harder and stranger. She demon girl was filled with energy and pleasure as she was reaching all most climax.

"Succubus.-?!" he yelled as she took his strength away. He moaned as he felt his orgasm nearer and nearer. "What the fuck is in my as...asss!" he yelled as he was a bit creeped, no, COMPELTELY creeped out.

Succubus moved on not carrying of his cries and being creped out "relax human boy...everything ahhhh! will end soon! at least till next time!" she laugh as the demon was groaning in pure pleasure, working him out wildly.

He held her and tried to get her off of him but again she had him pin. He felt his release closer as he felt even weaker as the time passed. (wait...they drain your energy...) he realized. It made sense why he was weaker. "I dont......want to....." he started

Lilith smiled as she was reaching orgasm, she only waited him to cum, so she would gain her first male. "It's not up to you...so relax and give me...ahhhh! oohhh!" she groan feeling her tightness really wet and used as she was ramming his ass now harder. "Your all mine" she yelled riding him up and down, enjoying him as much as she could.

"die!!!....I don't want to.....die!" he finished as she miunderstood what he was saying. However, the pleasure was too strong and in one thrust, he released his semen into her stomach. The tightness made it very sharp in his release considering that his penis was tighten enough to make the release tube thin and hard to release as he goaned at his loudest.

"aaahh! ohhh! ahh!" the demon girl paused sitting down at him letting him loading inside her "aaaaahh! ohhhh! yes!!! none is going to die. at least not now!" she kept groaning as she was feeling his cum inside her. She kept hammering his ass, opening him wilder as she was totally enjoying him.

He goaned and moaned as his penis was soften up. He had already cum and his penis was highly sensitive towards everything.

The demon girl licked his face as she had won every little drop of him, that was making her stronger, and visible into the human world. She laugh "rest now, cause I'll be using you soon" she said as she crawled next to him, lying down and breathing deeply. "Your such a great meal" she said at him as she was licking his face.

He simply looked at her with a empty look on his face. Was he dying? No....she said she was going to use him again.....he was just tired......

*the next day*

Tommy had felt very warm and relax in his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes to find himself facing against the wall that his bed was against. He blinked. "............." What happened to him?

Succubus had her powers raised, she picked him up and pinned him into the wall. Her hands were holding his as she was facing his back. Her legs were stroking his member up and down as she was lashing his ass checks hard. She started bitting his back as she her wings were flying into the air,keeping him up. She was starting playing around with him again.

(was just playing around with him, biting ...playing around to wake him up)

Back
Top Bottom