Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yummy <3 (Sho X Amaya)

"You said that they were invisible..." he looked at her uneasy. He poked one of where her wings would be and he felt the strange feelling. "Yea...is there anyway for you to 'fold' your wings even more...?" He asked. As he walked behind her, he nearly tripped on her invisible tail. "THAT TOO!" he added looking at her frowning at what almost happened. He stood up brushing his clothes. "Can't do anything about these right...?" He pointed at where her horns would be.

"There is something all demons can take human form, but it will take much of my energy" she explained as she closed her eyes and tried to really changed into a human form. It took her a bit more time, as she all her demon's part where not more there even her fangs, only her reddish eyes would look now more brown that red.

When she finished she sighed and fall on her knees feeling a bit weaker, looking up to him. "This is my human form...that's only what I can do" she whispered softly as she tried to gather her energy and get back on her feet.

He held her. "Whoah whoah." he said actually wondering if she would be ok. "Man you don't have to go THAT far..." He said with her eyes and fangs appearing normal. "Just relax and take it easy..." he added.

She felt him held her as she got back on her feet and balanced herself. She cracked a smile "I'll be fine,just a bit tired for awhile" she said softly as she was surprised at his reaction. "You like that?" she asked as she noticed her reflection on the window "Gosh! I would need new clothes as a human" she added as it wasn't use at her human form.

"Oh yea..." He looked at his closest. She could dress as a tomboy...but then again, could she really pull out that look?"

*5 minutes later*

".................................." he looked at her new appearance.

She looked herself in the mirror, dark color t-shirt, normal jeans and sneakers. She tied up her hair in ponytail and laugh "I look really odd" she said trying to adjust in that look. "I'll have to go shopping for clothes I used to wear" but she felt really cozy in those jeans.

"Yea, that look works..." he said smiling softly. He had to admit, she was able to use some of his straight clothes work for her gender and her pony tail worked. "hold on..." he said as he looked for a old red cap. He placed it on her head and she was perfect. "I have to say...you look hot as a tomboy." he commented as she pulled the look off naturally.

She turned her head aside a bit confusing, as she felt his red cap on her head. She took one more look at herself, as she could smell his sense on the clothes she smiled "Ok then I'll be stay with that look for a while" she accepted his words of you say it looks good" she said smiling at him.

Looking at her again, he looked at her. His staring glaze at her actually started to become more awkward and scary...

She lifted her eyes and gazed at him back confusing, she couldn't really read his mind in her human form. She stepped back feeling bit odd but also scared at the way he was looking her "What is wrong?"she asked in a lower voice "I didn't do anything bad now" she said worried.

Suddenly out of no where, a evil smirk occurred...

*5 minutes later*

While he ripped even his own clothes that she was wearing, he couldn't stop raping the hell out of her. While this would be good for her, the fact of how 'scary' he was was just plain unnatural as he wasn't suppose to be doing this yet he wouldn't stop moving in and out of her from the side in a angle feeling his orgasm coming closer and closer while his room continued to gather the smell of musk.

She didn't saw that coming, as she was really surprised seeing him ripping her clothes off. She was moaning and crying out loud feeling him forcing himself in her. As she was still weak from changing her form she couldn't fight back. "aaahh...ohhh...stopped " her screams would be hear even outside his room, as she felt him taking her badly it was a feeling she never had, her eyes would fill in tears and she was scared.

Suddenly, as premature as this could be, he released his seed into her. Surprisingly, this was quite a huge load as he thrusted one more time into her pussy feeding her womb completely. "AHh.....ahh..." he placed his face on her neck out of breath as his hot liquid warmed her up as well filling her up.

Her small body frame that looked all human now was shivering under him completely as she felt him loading his seed deeply into her."ahh...ohhh...ahh..nooo" she was still crying loud under him as her nails where pinned into his skin. Breathing heavily and tired she could feel his cum oozing out of her "ahhh...what's wrong with you?" she whispered into his ear as she collapsed under him.

"Nothing's wrong!" He said smirking as he pulled his penis out of her. "Man, I didn't think you turn me on this much!" He added.

She was trying to catch her breath feeling his cum oozing out of her as she looked at him. She never expect him to just take her like that. She tried to stand up as she really looked a mess and hold on him to keep her balance. "It was just too sudden" she said walking inside the bathroom and cleaning herself, putting a towel around her and getting back.

Looking at his ripped clothes on the ground "See what you did, now I will need to borrow again clothes from you" she said as she sat on table.

However, much to her distaste, he wasn't paying attention as he then said, "Hmm? You said something?" He asked blinking. How serious was this guy? Of course, like all females, revenge was something that she would get out of what he did to her today...

She just move then on his closed and took some clothes to wear looking at him now a bit mad, but she was still aching. "Tommy I'll tread you specially tonight" she said serious as she got dressed again as her human feeling had vanished and succubus hunger was back after what he had done. 'Just wait and see ' she thought as she finished dressing up.

"You getting me something good to eat tonight?" He asked blinking as he stood up stretching. Bare and naked, it was safe to say that he was actually getting used to the female creature before him. "Well maybe you can wear/steal clothes that other girls have." He suggested if she wasn't happy with her tomboy look.

She looked at him with a evilly "tonight I am eating " she said as she opened his closed and got some clothes out of it. But she didn't really like them, so few minutes after she got invisible and walked outside his room.

-5 minutes later-

She appeared wearing a red short school shirt, and a black tight (top-less) corset, and with a plastic bag on her hand. She open the bag and placed two dishes of pasta at the table. She started eating not saying anything to him, as she was still mad at him.​

He looked at her appearance and what she brought. "You don't have to bring food EVERY SINGLE time you go off somewhere..." he said making her feel more stupid. Of course, revenge was sweeter as he made it. "Also, you look much more easy than usual..." he remarked dully at her appearance. The red short school shirt and black tight topless corset really made her look like a easy role playing girl.

She lifted her brown now eyes and looked at him confused, it made her feel stupid. But pause for few seconds why would she bring food after all. She never new before what easy meant, but after he explain to her she didn't really like to be called easy. The Succubus had started to react different even start to have some human feelings.

After she ate she put her plate on the sink and sat on the table looking at him. Her reddish eyes where now back as she was looking at him. "I had enough of that, you should get ready to feed me" she said cracking a evil grin.​

As he looked at her. He actually sweat a drop. "Actually...I was meaning on going to my friend's place for game night..." he said. He also thought about the fact that they fucked many times today. Of course, maybe she had to be in a 'mode' for draining him? Then again, he DIDN'T feel as weak as he would usually.

"Also, I am not taking you with me...dressed like that." He said using that last part as a excuse as he dressed 'casually'.

She grinned her wings, tail on her demon parts appeared "Human boy, you think I'll have you play like that with me" she said as she pulled him close to her and kissing his lips. She had enough of him actually getting stronger and telling her what to do. She turned him on the table with her one hand placed in his chest she kept him pinned down, the other on his penis rubbing it. She crossed her legs and sat above waiting for him to crow as her tail changed form and started to press against his anus.

She looked hungry and ready to use him as the first time they made. Only this time she wasn't feeling that happy that she was doing that to him. She was confused and couldn't understand what was wrong with her.​

((can we have a break with the sex for a bit?))

As he felt her take control, his strength wasn't gone so he was able to resist. To her surprise again, he managed to 'switch' things on her with her against the table where he whispered. "Bad girl..." He growled as he then let go of her. He walked towards the door and said, "If you want to come, look 'casual'..." He said as he faced her seeing her naturally angry.

Back
Top Bottom