Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yummy <3 (Sho X Amaya)

Lilith pause for a seconds a bit in a shock, there was the first time someone was yelling at her and tell her what not to do. Her heart beat stop and a strange feeling got over her, it was weird that a human dared to do that to a 'succubus'. She turned her head at side and looked at him as she took a deep breath to settle her emotions.

"And what makes you so sure I'll be listen to you" she said as she walked closer to him lending to his ear. "I think I'll 'feed' myself good tonight with your friend" she whispered in his ear, mostly she was teasing him as his words where still running in her head. Her reddish eyes looked a Tommy trying to see his reaction.

"Oh and of course you are mostly welcome" she voiced at him,nibble his ear and then walked at the table and sat on it. Looking at him deeply with a evil grin in her face, trying to tell him in a way what would he expect from a 'succubus'. But honestly she really liked teasing him, it was a new feeling for her​

He got a bit uneasy as he 'brushed' away from her. "I-" he started. "I know some rumors in the internet that a succubus is binned to one human at a time..." He said looking at her straight on. "Or a least must be with the human that they've fucked with till that human dies..." He added as he was well aware of his life was danger because of her.

She gazed at him and grin evilly, "aha! and you are right. 'Succubus', we cannot attack someone else before we finish with the human we choose. I was teasing you" she said serious at him. "See i a way we are loyal" she said playfully. "But don't worry you won't die any time soon" she whispered as she stepped again one more step closer at him.

He however backed off. "you're a disturbing being..." He said flatly as he walked passed her. He walked over to his frig looking for something to eat.

Lilith smiled watching him walking over the fridge, as she let her tail teasing him for time on his ass-cheeks. She sat down on his bed "I'll just waiting for you to eat, then I'll have to 'feed' me too" she said giving him a hungry look.

He felt very uncomfortable at that comment. "You get your own food that isn't me..." he said as he looked over at her glaring. He held up what looked like left overs from Chinese food and poped it in the micro wave. "You can turn invisible right? Go steal some food..." he said flatly.

She licked her lips "we will see about that" she whispered as she watched him turning on the micro wave. "Me stealing food for you..." she asked oddly. But after few seconds she turned invisible and flew down to the nearest fast food. "What I'm doing, obeying a human like that" she whispered to herself as she turned her head at the side. She managed to grab a cheese pizza and some coke, with none paying attention to her.

Half hour after, she placed the pizza and soda at Tommy's table and turned visible "Here ...how is that?" she said a bit coldly and sat down.

As he finished his chinese rice, he looked at her. "Wow, you actually did it?" He looked at her and the food. "Aw cheese? boring!" he said to her as he he took a slice. "Not bad though...you're hungry aren't you?" He asked pushing the box towards her. "Although eating pizza everyday isn't a good thing..." he added sighing.

She nodded at him "I did it..." she mumbled her dark reddish eyes started at him. "Well, next time tell me exactly what you want too eat." she stated at him as she looked at the pizza. She grabbed a slice and tried it "Hmm...its actually good...but it will never satisfy my hunger" she said looking at his body and licking her lips.

"Actually, this was to feed YOU." he said looking at her. "I never said that I was going to eat what you got me...but seeing that you went through the trouble~" He ate another slice. "I couldn't say no."

She smiled eating some more with him, getting two glasses sharing the soda and giving him the one glass. "This human food is tasty!" she added as she finished eating a second piece.

"But you know it will never satisfy the succubus hunger" she murmured lending over him and kissing his lips deeply. "But don't worry I'll feed me tonight" she pause the kiss and said softly, looking at his eyes deeply. Then she turned back kissing him, giving softly bites at his lips.

He pullled away but this time, he placed his hand on her face. "NO" he said flatly to her as if she was a playful untrained dog. He actually glared at the dangerous creature who had been draining the life out of him these last 2 days. But then again, maybe he should find a way to kill her? That wasn't his style just to kill something and she didn't seem 'evil' but she WAS dangerous.

She looked at him surprised as he refused to her and placed his hand on her face. That would make her need of getting feed grow. She stepped back turning her head on her side really confused. 'How could a human say no to her' she thought, 'wasn't seducing him enough, she felt her power as a Succubus to faint away. "You know I just have to wait for the night to come, then you won't be able to say no to me" she whispered at him serious.

'fh-" His eyes widened remembering that. "Then I won't sleep." he said flatly. Nice try for the human.

She stepped back and sat on the table felling this human confusing her more, in away she even felt sad. She made herself vanished, but she stayed there with him not seeing her.

"?" he looked around. "Did she leave...?" He wondered aloud. he stood up and thought, (Maybe she's still here...I don't know.) he didn't want to think about it. Standing up, He walked out his door and walked around his campus.

After Tommy left she appeared and still sitting on the table confused. The truth was now she didn't want to kill the human she was feeding from, it seemed it was more than food for her. She shocked her head as she could understand the new emotions that would grow inside the Succubus.

Tommy had walked around looking for his lab partner Jeffery. When he found him, they talked about the science project regarding certain forms of life. However, Jeffery was SO keen on coming to Tommy's place that Tommy had no choice but to ditch him and talk about this some other time. He came back into his room and said, "Lithi!"

When she heard Tommy to open the door into the room she turned invisible again. Looking at him as he entered the room and feeling still confuse by her own emotions. She was surprised as the human called her name, it took her few minutes but she finally re-appeared. Still sitting at the table, wearing his shirt.

She turned her face and gazed him deeply with her reddish eyes, that looked now a bit kinder than before. "Yeah...what's wrong?" she asked softly wondering what he wanted her now.

"Now because of the noises you made, everyone wants to come into my room to meet you!" He said annoyed deeply. "Seriously, they think that you're a girl that can go around with anyone which is FUCKING ANNOYING!" He added with distaste at her. "What am I suppose to do now???"

She looked at him as he was talking to her "Meet me, and why is that bad?" she teased him a bit. As his last words made her look at him oddly "But you were the one you said I am easy. Why is that annoying?" she asked at him not getting what he meant. "Let them meet me, I can take a human form if that's your problem" she said still gazing at him.

"I don't care if- wait you can turn into a human?" He blinked actually surprised again after a while. "Wait, humans and succubus look too similar? Unless..." he looked at her appearance. Her horns, fangs, tail, wings, stuff like that made her look like a succubus. But...

She gazed at him and nodded as she stood up mumbling some words they wouldn't make sense. In few seconds her wings started to faint off, her horns and tail all gone. She was standing there looking like a human girl, only her reddish eyes and her fangs were visible. "I can, I not really turned human its mostly like some of my parts got invisible. So I can look like human." she looked at him trying to see his reaction.

He looked at her. Her fangs and red eyes could just be a 'theme' for her. "Let's see...." He actually took interest in this new look for her. He looked around her by walking around eyeing every detail.

She looked at him confused as he was walking around her, she stand there letting him look as much as he wanted. "It's not really a big deal..." she murmured as she noticed him looking her from head to bottom.

Back
Top Bottom