Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walking Home (Decadence and Candira)

He closed his eyes for a few seconds, breathing heavily, before opening them again. His set of vibrant green eyes glared at her. Both his hands went up to her waist. Suddenly, a hand went up to the back of her head. He pulled her head down so their foreheads touched. He closed his eyes, biting his lips, fighting tears.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered, shaking his head. "It just killed me watching you in so much pain because of me. For a moment, I forgot who I was today, and I wanted to see you suffer for something I know wasn't really your fault." The hand on the back of her head began to tighten around her hair. Keith felt it begin to shiver.

"I felt tempted to make you suck my dick," he said, his lips trembling. "Somehow, I felt that'd satisfy some part of me that hated you, but you looked so willing, and vulnerable and--and, sad." He sniffed. "There was so much trust and conviction in your voice, and-and your eyes, they looked so naive, like a deer and..." Tears began to well up in his eyes. "That's when I realized, it's been you this whole time, and I've just promised that I w-wouldn't ever hurt you, and there I was about to." He stroked her hair.

"Sophie," he whispered, feeling a tear burn down his cheek. "Please forgive me for all of the things I've done to you. I've always loved you, and I always will. Everything bad I've ever done to you has been a twisted result of that. You don't have to accept this, because you're only beginning to know me better, and I don't expect you to."

She watched his face with concern as he started to breath more heavily and jumped a little, rigid as his green eyes lit her on fire. Sophie gasped as his hands went to her waist and one of them violently brought her head down to his. She stared into his eyes and then started to breath again when he looked like he was going to cry. Frozen she sat in his lap as he told her what he saw in her. He was trembling and she was forced to watch him as he suffered through his own bit of guilt. Well deserved though it was, she didn't like seeing him this way.

The instant he was finished, she took his head in her hands and made him look back at her. "Hey now, I'm rising above. I'll forgive you if you forgive me," she said with a little smile. She let him run his fingers through her hair and gently brushed his tears away with her thumbs, stopping the eye-liner from smearing. She leaned into him and kissed him softly. "It's okay."

He twirled her hair with his fingers, tracing the curve of her ear. He followed her kiss with a touch of his own lips, kissing her in return. "Yeah," he whispered, blinking from her thumb wiping away his tears. "That sounds like a good deal." With that said, it became clear to him how unimportant the past really was. He sat there, allowing the moment to soak in before relaxing, savoring the feel of having Sophie sitting on his lap with his hand on her waist while his other hand was bundled in her hair. He wanted to remain in this position for at least a while.

"I'm glad you were able to trust me," he said.

Sophie smiled and nodded, resting against him as he held her there. Her soft lips kissed his cheek before she let the past go. "I'm glad that we could get through that," she said, leaning against him and putting her arms around him. It was good to know that she was finally forgiven, and it felt good to finally forgive him too. She closed her eyes for a moment and just enjoyed sitting there, letting him play with her hair as he he held her. Refusing to ruin the moment this time, she decided to stay there until he was ready to let her go.

He was surprised again at how calm she was. She was always the one who walked out of the storm unscathed in the end, while he'd be left buried under rubble. At least she was here now with her arms around him. Sophie was really his weakness, it seemed. Nobody seemed to have this much sway over him, because there was nobody he had a deeper connection with than the one resting on his lap now.

"I think it'll take some more time before we can completely get over it," he said, "but that was already a big step in the right direction." He pressed his nose against hers, momentarily brushing her lips with his own. It was beginning to feel so casual kissing her now, and he began to wonder how comfortable she felt about delving deeper. Thoughts of what she might taste like began to cloud his mind, but even then, he somehow felt that there was no reason to rush.

With that, he urged her off him with a move of his leg. "I'm starting to get hungry right now," he said, looking at his hamburger. His hand was still against her back. He felt down the curve of her, behind that green shirt, until he reached the small of her back. Then he gave her a brisk squeeze on the bump of her waist. "We ought to continue studying after this," he said.

Sophie was much better at hiding her emotions from the world than Keith. She knew that they had a long way to go and she was incredibly nervous about that long road, but for now, she was just fine. She was glad, at least, that she hadn't cried. That would have been too much. She felt it was best to try and be strong when someone else was in as much pain as you were. She kissed him back as his lips ran over hers. Her heart still beat a bit too quickly when he kissed her, and she couldn't escape the thoughts that came with them.

Thoughts of what it might be like to have more than mere comfort or sentiment bring them together. What he might feel like or taste like. But she pushed thoughts like those away like many of the memories she'd learned to conceal from even herself. She smiled softly and nodded. "It will take time, but I think we have enough of that." She gave him a little squeeze and felt him urge her to get down. She let go of him and carefully got off of him as his hand ran down the curve of her spine.

And then food and studying came back into play. She laughed a little at the thought of it. "I'm not sure if I'll be able to concentrate now. But we probably should. At least for a little while." That said she messed up his hair again hoping that he might smile again before she went back to her place and started to eat again with renewed enthusiasm.

The food went down easier this time, and Keith finished his burger before Sophie. Even though she had a head start, he devoured the sandwich in a few quick bites, before reaching for another. "Ahm suhrprsd dyhu dynd cut yher bhurghr nheetly," he mumbled with his mouth full. He managed to finish another, before eating a third, washing each one down with a glass of milk. He sighed, burping to himself. That definitely hit the spot. He had trouble breathing from being so full, but he had the proper metabolism to keep thin after eating so much, so it wasn't a worry for him.

After helping her clean up the plates, heaving around his extra weight from the food while doing so, he went back to her grandma's coffee table, sitting on the floor to dive right back into his math homework. Time passed...incredibly slow. Keith tried, but he just couldn't. "Maybe it's the food," Keith said, feeling drowsy. It was Friday evening, after all. The sun was no longer illuminating her apartment, instead replaced by the dark blue of twilight. He could hear crickets chirping outside.

Keith stretched, yawning. "I guess it's just you and me here. Alone." He said to Sophie.

Sophie polished off two burgers before cutting her losses. She chuckled at his comment, surprised that she could understand it past all the food. "Well there are things that require forks, and then there is finger food," she said with a smile. She downed her milk and sighed, full, but not stuffed. She cleaned up with his help and let the grill plates soak in her sink for the time being before they headed back into the room together for studying. She helped him figure out the word problem that had been giving him trouble before she went back to her own work. After a few moments, he broke her concentration, and the will power to study for any longer.

"Well, we've had quite a day. I think we deserve a break from everything, don't you?" She smiled and then got up, setting her book down on the coffee table before she closed the curtains. She stretched and gave a little yawn before coming back and plopping down on the couch. It was just the two of them...what now? "Hmmm, I've got an idea," she said, patting the cushion next to her. "Come here."

Keith was about to sprawl over the floor and sleep before Sophie got his attention again. His eyes widened. "Huh, uh sure." He said. He crawled up on the couch and sat right next to her, bouncing a little on the thick sofa. His hair moved with him, before he swept the long fringe away from his eye and back around his ear. He nibbled on his silver ring as he turned to look at her in anticipation. This was definitely new. Sophie surprising Keith with something? He could only wait with bated breath. He rested his gloved hands over his jeans turning his head to look at her.

She smiled and watched him bounce up and move his hair back. It was cute in an emo kind of way. "Turn around," she said, tilting her fiery head to the side as she waited for him. Some hair fell in front of her eyes, but she let it stay there, urging him to turn for her. he looked a little nervous, and she go the feeling that he was maybe expecting something entirely different than what she was trying to do. Then again, there was no law that said she had to stick with only one thing.

She smiled and watched him bounce up and move his hair back. It was cute in an emo kind of way. "Turn around," she said, tilting her fiery head to the side as she waited for him. Some hair fell in front of her eyes, but she let it stay there, urging him to turn for her. he looked a little nervous, and she go the feeling that he was maybe expecting something entirely different than what she was trying to do. Then again, there was no law that said she had to stick with only one thing.

"Um, all right." He said, shifting around in the couch, folding his legs so it wouldn't spill over the armrest. Whatever it had to do seemed to involve his back somewhat. His heart began to beat in his chest. What was she going to do? Give him a back rub? Lick his ear? Sprout out her own tentacles? Shoot him in the back of the head? His imagination went wild. This was definitely something he didn't expect to hear from Sophie, and the suspense made him want to claw into the soft cushioning of the couch.

Sophie smiled at him and shook her head. Why he was so nervous was beyond her, but she hoped to ease some of that tension out of him. "Just relax, okay?" And then she started to rub his back. Her soft, warm hands glided over the fabric as she pressed against the skin there. Already today he'd gotten into a fight to save her. The least she could do was offer him comfort with a back rub. "Just tell me if it hurts at all, and I'll lighten up." That said, she came closer to him and began to seek out the tension in his back, rubbing increasingly harder on the knots she found in his back. From this close, she was tempted to kiss the back of his neck, just to see what he did, but she thought it best to save that for later. For now, she just wanted him to relax and do something nice for him.

He felt hands reach up and grip his shoulders, stretching his pink shirt around. He tensed his muscles at the feel of her hands at first, before settling them to relax. They melted from hard rock to thick dough as he felt her fingers knead him. He rolled his neck back, hoping to catch her moving fingers with the back of his head. He let out a contented sigh, feeling the urge to move his gloved hands up over his head to touch her hands.

"Oh, go ahead and squeeze as hard as you can possibly muster, woman," Keith said, closing his eyes. He rolled his head around at its base in conjunction to where her hands went. Wherever she went, she loosened him up, allowing his muscles to relax. "Ah, there," he said, as her hand felt that knot. "That's good. Right there's the sweet spot." He smiled, keeping his eyes closed.

Sophie smiled at his reactions, more determined to help him now that she could. Now, she battled the knot that appeared to be giving him the most trouble, her fingers working hard to loosen the muscle up and give him relief. After a few moments, however, her fingers began to cramp up so she just rubbed over his back with her palms. She rubbed his neck gently before finally stopping. She leaned against him now and put her arms around his waist. Delivering a soft sweet kiss to the side of his neck, she stayed put. "Do you feel any better?" she asked.

"Hmm, much better, but I think it's missing something," he said, taking hold of her arms around his waist. He pulled her against his back until she was pressing up into him. He felt her breasts against his back. He wondered if her bra would dig into her and make it hurt, but it was a teasing gesture. He chuckled, filling the air with his deep voice. "I'm only joking anyway, I doubt that it'd be very comfortable."

She blushed softly as he pulled her against him. Her breasts weren't in any pain as she pressed against him, but she was pressed a little too tightly for comfort. Sophie smiled and chuckled a little with him as well reaching her hands to his stomach to tickle him. She did so mercilessly and decided it was a good way to get back at him. "You're right," she said. "It would be kind of uncomfortable, but so would me doing this."

In an instant she remembered having tickle fights with him when they were little. If she remembered correctly she would regret this decision in the long run, but for now, it was fantastic. After a few more moments of tickling, Sophie let him go and kissed his neck again. This time, however, she just stayed where she was, grinning to herself.

"Oh, fuck. No, not there, anywhere but there!" Keith's thoughts became words as he began to yelp, laughing uncontrollably. His arms shook before his elbows bent to the side, sending his hands up to where her fingers jostled him. After a while, she stopped, finally. Oh, did he want to get her back for it, but she had topped it off with another kiss, so that calmed him somewhat.

Feeling relaxed, Keith let himself fall back against Sophie, tipping over like a domino, hoping to knock her back or feel some resistance if she chose to keep him up.

"Oof!" She laughed as he leaned back into her and took her down a little bit, though she managed to hold them both up after a moment. Sophie wasn't entirely sure what had possessed her to do that, but it felt good to laugh like this with him again. It had been far too long. Surprised that he wasn't tickling her back already, she looked down into his eyes, smiling softly. He was warm and seemed to be enjoying himself. "Well then... I guess it's just you and me," she said with a grin. "What should we do now?" She decided to leave it up to him. After all, he deserved to call some of the shots after today. She wondered if he had energy to do more, or if he just wanted to sleep. Either way, she'd be happy to accept his choice.

"I think we should fuck like minks," he said, staring up at her. He gauged her response, before deciding to crack a smile. He reached up and pinched her cheek. From where he was, his hand would be upside down--actually, if she bent down and kissed him, her mouth would be upside down, like that scene from Spider-Man.

"But seriously, though, I'm in the mood to..." he gave her a slight pause. Keith then rolled over and lunged onto her, assaulting her armpits. It was payback time! His stiff fingers wiggled into her green shirt, feeling her warmth beneath the base of her arm. He was right on top of her; he could feel her legs below his as they rubbed against him. "Oh, did you think I was gonna let you off that easily?" He said, eyes wide and delirious. Fortunately for her, the high from the cocaine had worn off. If it hadn't, then he would have been even more more aggressive.

Her eyes widened at the mention of their fucking and she chuckled, smiling back at him when he cracked one up at her. She let him pinch her cheek, though she wasn't entirely sure she approved of the action. Still, it was better than nothing. And then the tickling was upon her. Somehow, she found herself adoring this playful side of him--this warm, sweet part of his personality--through all of the torturous revenge. Well, only a little torturous.

She squeaked cutely and squirmed beneath him as he assaulted her armpits. Sophie struggled to get him away from there and fended off his hands while they found other weaknesses to exploit as he took his revenge. "Ah! Okay, okay you win!" she called out still laughing and squirming beneath him.

"That's it? Where's the resistance?" He said, taunting her. He got her in the neck, as well as the pits again, but her swinging arms stopped him from going all the way with her to make her laugh to death. She was still laughing, though, which was what mattered. Things have been so uptight before, and it was good to forget about that right now. He slowed down, easing his laughter, before taking a long swig of her eyes. He gazed at them, as though it were the first time he's ever laid eyes on a woman. Tarzan comes to mind. Sophie was Jane. Keith was Tarzan. Keith look at eyes. Keith happy.

Then Keith look down.

He had noticed them from the corner of his eyes. How they moved and shook beneath her green shirt. He wondered how many hands have been on them since they've appeared, and how comfortable she felt talking about them. It was surely a touchy subject. Growing up with her, he never imagined she'd end up owning a pair that large, but here she was, laying before him with a large set of melons. He couldn't help but stare.

His eyes broke away from them, sweeping down to her pencil skirt and those smooth legs protruding from under them. Her skin was pale, but he loved that. It looked pure and untouched by the sun, like those Greek marble sculptures. It just made him want to feel them...with a slide of his cheek.

Keith then brought his gaze back up to her eyes again, realizing he had been paying too much attention to her body. He didn't mean to neglect her amidst it all. Sophie was a woman now, and she had matured into a beautiful one. It was kind of strange seeing her this way, since a part of him was used to seeing her as that cute girl friend he would walk home with, play outside together with, while calling for homework, or the myriad of other things they did as kids. So it was weird to suddenly find time moving by so quickly. He was in love with this woman now, just as how he was so innocently smitten with her before as a child. He just looked at her, letting his mind wander as he threw himself back onto his proverbial bed of flowers, wanting to lay with her by his side.

When he finally let up, she was relieved, but it took her a few moments to catch her breath. Panting softly, she looked at up at him watching his eyes stare back into hers. And then he took in her body. Honestly, why not? He had the perfect vantage point for it and it wasn't like there were a ton of other things for him to appreciate in the room. She looked up at him and took the time to take him in as well. The strong arms that held him up and off of her, the hard chest she had felt each time he embraced her, the length of his legs. Her eyes came back to his face just before his returned to hers. She took it all in.

Keith was someone who was special to her and always had been--as a boy he was her friend, as an adolescent he was her enemy. Now, he was someone she desperately wanted to hold onto. Friendship wasn't quite the word, but she wasn't sure how to express their situation in its entirety either. He was her protector and her antagonist...but in a good way. She smiled as he looked almost apologetically into her eyes.

For the very first time since she'd developed so nicely, she felt entirely comfortable with letting someone appreciate her body; Keith had proven that he cared about more than just the way she looked. He had also proven that he was worthy of a chance to show her how much he really did love her. And he deserved a chance at receiving that same affection in return. She couldn't say that she was in love just yet, but she was honestly not sure that she'd ever stopped loving him. She cared deeply for him, and had always done so as far back as she could remember.

As he lay back down, she snuggled into his side. After a few moments, she watched him and kissed his lips softly, careful not to hurt the one that was healing.

It was silent. So quiet around them. He heard her soft kiss smooch his lips, a feeling that while becoming familiar, was so delightful and new. Keith let his eyes nearly close, bringing up a hand to brush aside her head, raking her auburn hair. His thumb traced her cheek, rolling down like a tear until he felt the ridge of her lower jaw. He leaned his face into her, finding her lips. He kissed her, this time returning it with a longing passion, pressing hard against her lips. He kissed again, bounding off of her, before nibbling at her lower lip, then enclosing her chin, before sliding up to her mouth again.

His eyes had been closed. A silent whisper breezed from his open mouth.

Sophie hadn't been expecting the tenderness she felt as he returned her kiss or traced her face. It was as though she were some sort of work of art to him. Something to be cherished slowly. Though unused to the feeling, the redhead was finding out quickly that she liked it a lot. Her lips pressed back against his as she closed her eyes. The kiss was passionate and she felt herself pouring her feelings into it even as he nibbled her lip and kissed her chin. When his lips returned to hers, she kept her eyes closed and took his mouth passionately, though the kiss was still slow and tender--warm but not yet heated.

No--she would not rush things with Keith. Rushing led to silly mistakes and ridiculous fights about nothing. Besides, she was enjoying getting reacquainted with him. It made moments like this one that much sweeter. Her lips kissed his softly, sweetly, passionately, and held onto him.

Back
Top Bottom