Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotic Low Fantasy Setting (PatricioINTP and Cherubian)

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
The Kingdom of Dys, located on the northwestern side of the continent, has enjoyed peace mostly due to its isolation. It still sends ships south to Notia, as they still have plenty of raw materials which they are not using. The only side that is not bordered by water is to the east, where the Higan Mountain Range stands between them and the kingdom of Kent on the other side. It was a little over 5 decades that the king, with support of all the noble houses, declared that no one may pass through and enter Kent, nor accept anyone from there. No reason was given. Interaction with the giant Higans may continue.

As long as the trade with Notia continues, this nation has found itself self-sufficient without a concern except the usual internal squabbles with the noble houses. The military has started to become relaxed and smaller. The older veterans fear how well they are in case any form of armed conflict arise. The younger soldiers seem unconcerned. While there was the fear of Bosach (pronounced bow-SAHK), even this has lessened and became more of a fearful tale as the older ones who remembered the savage raiders were being replaced by the younger populace, ignorant of the life before.

Verialyn is currently in a small town that years ago was a bustling mining community a century ago, at the base of the Higan Mountains. The mine has since dried up, and the place is experiencing a slow death. The mountains here is too steep, making contact with the Higans rare. The old routes to Kent, now guarded by bored soldiers, are far away. Just a boring, almost forgotten town, not knowing a crisis for the laxed Dys is going to start here.

Verialyn had reached the edge of the town about two hours before sundown. As she started to walk along the main street framed by run down houses on both sides she did attract the stares of quite a few of its inhabitants. This was something she was used to by now.

For one there was the fact that she was a very beautiful woman of average height with very light silken skin, dark brown eyes and more than shoulder long raven black hair. The gazes of the male spectators, however, were not attracted by her angelic facial features but either by her long and shapely legs, small but firm behind or her remarkably large, almost plump breasts, that even several layers of clothing could not hide.

If that was not enough to attract some attention, then there was her attire. Over her plain and unremarkable linen clothing and heavy travelling boots she wore a studded leather armor, and on her back was a well maintained bastard sword, complimented by a short word at her hip. Heavily armed travellers were not that frequent in this part of the world, as these were peaceful times.

Which was one of the reasons she had come here. She earned her living mostly with the sword on her back, and employment opportunities for that sort of work had become increasingly rare in the larger towns to the south. On rare occasions she would employ other venues to raise funds, but again the southern settlements lacked a suitable customer willing to make the required investment. And there were other reasons for her to move on...

Returning the stares of the residents with a friendly smile of hers she made her way to the center of the town, on the lookout for any sign that might advertise a tavern where she could spend the coming night.

There is one, on the eastern side, with the beginning of the mine system within view. However, it appears some soldiers, bored and idle due to the lack of tasks for them, are using it for the night. As Verialyn entered, an older man behind the bar waved her in. “We still got room available!”, he called out, then knocking on the counter on the seat in front of him as a way of saying sit here. There was one officer on a table, sitting with a swordsman, both drunk and talking. She was able to pick up from the officer, “Boring patrols”, as she walked pass them. Sounds of sexual acts can be heard upstairs.

As she approached the owner for the transaction, he commented, “It was not like this during my time. Now, making one a soldier and giving them nothing to do is dangerous. The nobles are too busy bickering with each other, our men in service are incompetent, while only us older folk can see our country is becoming stagnant.” He sounded tired and depressed, like he no longer have a life he enjoys. He seem to notice more that she is a woman and not the equipment she was caring.

Another drunk soldier was farther down, holding his head. Looking in Verialyn direction, it ended up that his hand covered one eye while another stared in partial shock as what he was seeing. In part mumble and part slurred speech, he asked, “Fere dihd fewwww come fffrummm?” (Where did you come from?) He reached out his hand in an attempt to pet her shoulder, in part to see if she is real and for his own pleasure.

With every second inside the tavern Verialyn's hopes for any sort of employment dwindled. Why would anyone want to hire a mercenary when even the regular soldiers were bored senseless and most likely would jump happily at any opportunity for action?

However, even if she intended to move on she still would have to find a bed for the night. So she sat down opposite to the tavern's owner, and listened to his tale. She actually had shared some of his observations. Usually a long period of peace lets the lands prosper, but it also does make the inhabitants soft. She had not had to travel that far to find work in more tumultous former days. Verialyn also could not help but notice the "special" interest that sparkled in the old bartender's eyes at her sight, and as she felt a little sorry for the poor and depressed old fellow she thought to herself 'Maybe if I am in the mood...'.

As she was about to inquire about a room for the night, the drunken soldier that sat close to her stirred into action. She could not feel anything but amusement at his sight and his reaction to her, the men here really must be starved. So she was unable to suppress a smile as she curiously watched his hand slowly approaching her shoulder. No need to be rude if anything he wanted to do was to touch her shoulder.

The drunk soldier lightly petted her leather, saying “Leahfer!”, then suddenly darted his hand away at the sight of her blades. “Fay!”, he yelled to his two superiors. “Hes wohma is farm’d ffferrrr A FIE... et.” (Hey! This woman is armed for a fight!) As he tried to hold back a sudden need to belch - and failed - the officer just looks up, shrugs, and ignored him. Sighing, the drunk turned away from the two. A final squeal was heard upstairs and then silence. The drunk looks up, smiles, then turn his head to Leather Lady again.

Initially he smiles, almost blushing, as he looked at her face, then turned pale as his eyes, moving down, saw that bastard sword again. “Soooooow.” He was jealous of his friend upstairs, but intimidated by Leather Lady too. His voice was calmer and more slow. “Fy har few fer? Llllow-co har fihk meee, jusssst passssin’ by? (Why are you here? Local or like me, just passing by?) He feared his chances of being lucky and loosing his virginity is as likely as becoming an honoured soldier. Not going to happen.

Verialyn had to chuckle at the soldiers reaction to her small arsenal, even as she reflexively withdrew from his belch. It made her wonder how he would have proceeded had she been unarmed and plainly dressed. She pushed the thought away, and after commenting the audible climax of the upstairs events with yet another smile of hers was about to turn back to the landlord as she was addressed again.

She turned on her chair to face the drunken soldier, and studied him for a few moments. He was still relatively young, and by her judgment had not seen a single serious fight in his life, like most of the current soldiers. Not enough physical exertion and too much drinking had left the first traces on hm. The beard stubbles in his boyish face had to be at least three days old, and he definitely was in no good physical shape, the first hints of a belly already bulging his uniform above his belt.

“Actually I am just passing through here. But what brings a contingent of soldiers to this place?” There was an ever so slight chance she might actually learn something interesting.

The soldier seem to get his speech more recongnizable as he slowed down. “Asss har we. Jussst patrollling the mounnntainnn base. Back annnd forrrth, not doinnng nuttun.” He seem to be falling asleep, mumbling the word bored to himself several times before perking back up again. “Sssince theyyy closssed off Kennnt a littllle ovvver fffifffty yyyearrrs ago, th... thaaat isss ourrr onnnly purrrpossse now.” He took a break to get another drop, and found he needed a refill. “Doooo nnnot knnnow why weee cannnot alllowww trafffic.” He looks up at the inn keeper and yell, “Fom moar! ‘n’ fom fer Leahfer Lah-dee toooo!” (One more! And one for Leather Lady too!)

He leaned back, looking at Verialyn with a wide grin, unconscious of the fact his right hand has moved toward one of hers. “Minnne isss frottin’. Got to fffinnnd ‘ings to doooo in the meeen-tihhhm.” (Mine is rotting. Got to find things to do in the meantime.) Grabbing the drink, the inn keeper slightly nervous since he is already drunk, the soldier paid for the drink but kept a few of his coins still in his right hand. Enough to pay back her night at the inn plus a little more. Taking a large glump, he laid his head on his right arm on the counter and tapping his fingers over his coins, his left hand petting her shoulder, he added “Please?”

Verialyn was surprised at first, and as a visible indication of that she raised her eyebrows at the coins in his hand. She had sold her body before - her special condition actually made her the ideal candidate for that occupation as she was sterile, could not catch any diseases, and her body would always stay in trim condition and not show any signs of wear - but usually for larger amounts. Once she even led the life of a concubine to a lesser noble for several years, that was until her unaging condition again started to cause suspicion and she had to move on once more.

Then she rethought her attitude. She knew she had not had a man for several days now, and she would most likely end up in the sack with someone that night anyways. That boy only had the gall to offer her money because the alcohol led him courage, others would not be so daring and she really felt no inclination to advertise herself. So she might as well take that offer.

Her mind made up she lowered her eyebrows back into normal position and smiled at the drunken youth. With a shrug of her shoulders she replied "Ahh, why not. This is a rather dull place otherwise. Where to? Or" she grinned impishly "do you want to have a go at it right here in the taproom?" Out of the corner of her eye she curiously also watched the landlord for his reaction.

The landlord, who was listening in with a growing disgust since it was, of course, her daughter upstairs, reacted quickly. He pointed up and yelled, “Second room!” The officer and NCO looked up briefly, then returned to their sulking. The soldier got up, and while saying with a grin “Lady’s first!” in surprisingly understandable language, started making his hair and clothing more acceptable. As he followed, enjoying her butt, a new feeling came over as he realized she most likely was not a virgin. That doubt was later replaced by what if she wants to ride? He would rather be on top... but...

Closing the door, he tired to clear his mind of such stymied thoughts and just go with the flow. He went furthest from the door, looking out of the window, as he started undressing and putting a “oh sure this is routine” face. Only then did he turn around and feasted his eyes on her. “So gorgeous” he said quietly while timing his undressing with hers. He laid his clothes semi-neatly and laid out on the floor in front of the window, which was high enough to not show his waist down. He paused to see if she will lay down first.

As Verialyn climbed the stairs in front of him she made sure her butt was swaying nicely and he had something to oogle over. And once they were inside the room the landlord had assigned them to, she let him in and closed the door, but did not bother to bar it. Instead she walked over until she stood next to the bed, and started with removing her weapons, leaning her bastard sword neatly against the wall and hanging her sword belt over one of the two chairs in the room.

As she kept her eyes on him and continued to smile encouragingly, her leather jerkin and her boots followed, then her shirt, all draped nicely over said chair resp. placed under it in case of the boots. Once her heavy breasts were hanging freely, the thick nipples in the center of her large aureolae seemingly standing up to greet him, she paused for a few moments to allow his eyes to drink in her half naked form, before she finally bent forward and removed her pants, her last clothing article. Her cleanly shaved nether region now clearly visible, she ever so slowly approached him, the sway of her hips a promise of pleasures to come. As she stood less than a yard away from him one of her hands carefully reached out to let the tips of her fingers run lightly over his member, as she looked him directly in the eyes and asked with feigned innocence. "Now big boy, which way would you like to have me? Or do you want a little foreplay first?" With these words her fingers had encircled the tip of his cock.

He nearly mouthed that word, ‘foreplay’, scared now he will be revealed as a virgin. He tired to hide it, but the effect was a sudden sobering. “Well... ma’am... a little foreplay is needed.” His hands rolled over her body adding, “Me on top”. Despite just requesting that, his head bent down and started sucking one of her breasts. His eyes looked down, not able to see her vagina from this location, and moved one of his hands over it without really hitting any one part of the vulva in particular, just in general. He looked up, as though waiting for her to lay down.

The place was quiet. The town outside was dead in its idleness. Some very soft pop was heard, and sounded far, far away. It could be anything. The office and NCO downstairs heard and did not listened to it.

Janica got the distinct impression that her 'customer' was not a veteran of carnal interaction. Usually males would have interpreted her question as an offer to get to her knees and use her mouth, but she did not mind it this way, as giving head, while occasionally fun, was not her favorite act.

Instead she just stood there, felt his belly softly pressing against her and his hands and mouth on her, causing a first soft tingling between her legs. She did not pay any attention to the soft popping sound from outside, and instead slowly stepped backwards in the direction of the bed. Seductively she murmured "So you want to be on top? That is fine..." Actually she enjoyed that more than being on top herself, although how much enjoyment would be in it for her this time was to be seen. With an impish smile she asked "Do you want me to lie on my back or should I get down on my elbows and knees?"

“Back.” Shaking his head back and forth, like he was conscious at his sheepish behavior, he readded, “I want to see your face. And feel you under me.” He moved away and toward the foot of the bed, his hips already moving back and forth, not knowing he was advertising how anxious he was to get started. His eyes was moving up and down, between her face, breasts, and more on her pubic hair... hair... that was not there....

"And you probably also want to see my tits jiggle when you hump me, am I correct?" Verialyn added with a grin. "Your wish shall be granted". Thinking to herself she added 'and hopefully he won't come too soon'.

So she walked over to the bed and gracefully slid onto it until her behind was right on the edge facing him and her slightly spread legs to both sides of his, with her bare feet planted on the ground. She bent forward for a second, so her breasts would gently touch his stomach - and his by now erect member get in contact with hers - before she let herself fall back, her arms spread out, and her vagina right in front of him, ready for whatever he wanted to do with her.

The soldier looks hungrily at his first site of it, then waste no time getting down and putting himself in. 45 seconds later, while he prematurely ejaculated, another sound which seemed a muffled explosion was heard in the distance. He suddenly jumped off the bed in a panic, moving back and into the chair Verialyn put her clothes on, not just causing it to fall on the ground but stepping on it. He was oblivious to this as he pleaded, “Oh gods I’m sorry. I did not knew it would be... now you will be preg... damn it!” Then spewed a number of self-afflicted cuss words to himself while dark dust can be seen crossing the window outside.

“You two, get down here now!”, the officer yelled. The soldier ran out, despite being naked and having Verialyn clothes stuck on his feet, and ended up tripping and falling downstairs.

Verialyn had just started to get aroused by his rather bland humping her as his heavy bulk pressed her onto the sheets and her breasts were squeezed against her chest when he already shot his load. He would also not continue for a few more thrusts but immediately withdraw, at which time she became aware of the muffled explosion outside.

She could only watch helplessly as her 'lover' dragged her clothes down the stairs. It was so absurd, she had to smile despite what happened. However there was still the unknown matter outside, so she quickly got up, and with just her lower arm to cover her upper body looked out of the window, ignoring the officer's orders for now to get a first picture of what was actually happening.

As she looked out, Verialyn saw the other soldier what was engrossed in his own sexual activity when she entered. Slim, with lean muscle and striking looks, he at least had his paints on along with his sword, though naked still for his top. He and the other soldiers, along with the inn keeper and several of the other local denizens was looking at the mine entrance as the dust settled. Two appeared at the entrance of this supposedly abandoned mine.

With various shades of green skin and the usual messy and long hair, Verialyn - and the inn keeper who is the only other old enough to know - noticed who they were. Bosach, the nomadic raiders from over the mountain range. To, apparently, blast their way through the mountain would have taken a good number of years and manpower to do it. Considering though its been at least 5 decades, that would be enough.

The innkeeper yells to the others who they are, and while heading back in to grab his crossbow and axe, the bare chest soldier yelled and charged forward. Foolish, as for every one, there is several more. While the naked soldier Verialyn was with stumble in for his clothing next to the window, mumbling, “I think I torn something”, the soldier outside was killed quickly due to his lack of protection. The woman in the next room started wailing.

'Yeah great, you tore something' was all Verialyn thought at his rather useless remark. But now was no time for modesty anyways, survival was definitely more important. While a dozen Bosach or two did not pose much of a problem for her there was no way of knowing how many more of them would come out of that abandoned mine, so for now she better keep all her options open.

Therefore she quickly stepped over to the broken remains of the chair, and while she stepped into her boots she simultaneously slung her sword belt around her naked hips and the sheath of her bastard sword over her shoulder. Without any further hesitation or concern for her 'ex-lover' she rushed down the stairs, trying to pick up as much of her clothing - and armor - in the process as possible. She would dress once she was sure she had the time for it, but for now she needed a better handle on the current situation.

Walking out with her, and trying to ignore that fact she is nude, the inn keeper was splurting out of his mouth, “Bosach. Its been DECADES since I last seen them. And that was during a peaceful meeting with the Higans! Dirty bastards....” He took from behind the counter an armed and ready crossbow in his left hand, and a club on his right.

Outside, the locals ran back inside while the three remaining soldiers and a few able body and brave men of the town started a face down with a growing number of Bosach at the mouth of the mine. Roughly 30 to the town’s 10, including Verialyn. The officer, knowing his job, was saying with an unconfident and nervous tone, “Yeah, we can do this. Are you all ready?” While the Bosach, taking advantage of the shock of their sudden appearance, started an intimidation and taunt tactic. Slapping their left hand on their chest, they started repeating “Yah, yah, yah...”

Verialyn sighed, there was obviously no time to dress right now. So she let whatever parts of her clothes she had been able to collect drop to the floor, whipped out her two swords - when gorssly outnumbered she preferred to fight with a weapon in each hand - and naked as she was left the tavern, prepared to join the fray. Maybe the sight of her would confuse the Bosach, giving them an edge.

As she passed the officer she yelled at him "Is there a way to shut that entrance?"

The officer, only now realizing Verialyn is nude, thought quickly then said, “Even if we did, what’s to stop them from blowing it up with... whatever they used to get through all of that rock?” The chanting and chest slapping went at a rapid speed now, then a huge loud yell. Keeping their eyes on the humans - especially the naked one - they backed up and into the cave, leaving four at the entrance, their weapons at the ready. Fresh noise was heard inside, but from this distance its hard to tell what it was.

“Okay, I guess we have to take them out. We are the only ones here to do so. On my command.” He paused, not just to briefly wait to make sure they are not doing anything new, but to quickly say to Verialyn, “Get some clothes on! You are a distraction! And get in contact with someone to say we got trouble.” He then yelled charge. He, the other two soldiers, the inn keeper, and a couple of villagers ran forward. Three other did not: two were nervous, the other having his hand not quite touching Verialyn’s back behind her.

'Very well' Verialyn thought to herself 'when they do not want me to help them fight then I will go, just as ordered'. She quickly turned around and started to move, only to notice that she had just pressed her right breast right into the outstretched palm of the soldier standing behind her.

"Hey" she grinned at him "shouldn't you help you mates fighting instead of fondling my tits?" Without waiting for a reply she moved around him and rushed towards the tavern entrance where she had dropped her clothes. Once there she wasted no time and picked up her pants, intent on starting to dress herself, but not without keeping an eye on the fight.

The Bosach guarding the entrance yelled inside and the resulting melee turned out a loss for the soldiers and the couple of villagers. The soldiers were just not as strong or experienced compared to the Bosach. While the Bosach did gain injuries, it was not severe while for the humans, knocked down but still alive, was not able to continue the fight. Instead of performing a coup de grace, the Bosach seemed more rushed about getting a stable defensive wall up.

More came out. The ones guarding dragged the crippled and moaning bodies out of the way. Three others started building a wall made up of rocks. Speaking in their language, four others with axes asked a particular large one something and pointed at some trees on the end side of the village. (Verialyn was able to catch their word for ‘wood’) The apparent highest in command shook his head no and pointed to the village itself. He was more concerned about others who may be armed for a fight and, from what she was also able to pick up, their idiom for a woman to bed with. A new one, with a net, came out. Talking to him, the one in command pointed at the inn; he wants to capture her alive. Him, the one with the net, the four with the axes, and six others started to slowly trek into the village, looking for resistance, heading for the inn first.

All of this happened very quickly. Those villagers who thought they were brave enough have fled into their homes. Many more was already running away in retreat.

Verialyn had just slipped on her pants and was reaching for her shirt as she saw the small entourage approach, about to surround her. In a first instinct she reached out for her swords, but then halted her movement. The guy with the net was a clear indication that they intended to take her alive, and that way she might be able to learn a lot more about their plans than if she ran away. Information that could be sold for a lot of money later on. She only wished she had spent more time properly learning their language the last time she had had to deal with them.

So instead of fighting back and sending them running for that mine entrance she put on the act of the frightened deer, crossed her naked arms over her chest to cover her bare breasts and with an expression of fright retreated back into the tavern, away from the small horde.

Upon entering the inn, the one with the net along with two others went directly for Verialyn. The leader though, who saw her earlier, took pause, looked around, found her weapons, and while the others captured her, took her weapons and walked over to her. He held them in front of her, letting out an inquisitive sounding sound. Shaking his head, he gave it to a fourth, gave him instructions, then he and the other three - with her - went back into the mine. The leader still had to make this place safe. While they have not acted out in violence yet, they were not bothering about her comfort either.

Back
Top Bottom