Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess and the Thief (Lord Dakol and Seraphine Light)

Talia pursed her lips in thought before taking the drink carefully in the hands. She sniffed the contents momentarily before taking a small sip. Her lips twisted in surprise and then she laughed quietly, her throat burning a little. "Wow.." she laughed,"That's a bit stronger then..wine..." she smiled and took another small sip before handing it back to Lucius. "It isn't bad.." she said honestly, her hand reaching out and setting on his arm. "I won..." she giggled and motioned to the table.

"I've never won anything before in my life..." she was beaming with happiness, her skin almost seemed to glow she was so happy. "I cannot believe I've never know this..this life..." she said quietly, sitting beside Lucius. "All I've ever know was books, and riding..." she laughed quietly, ashamed. She'd been in the city for very little time and already she felt like a new world and lifestyle had been presented to her.

"...I believe in many ways you are lucky to have grown up as you have Lucius..." she said softly, her eyes downcast for a moment.

Lucius held back a chuckle as Talia tasted the drink, but couldn't help but laugh when she took a second sip. "Yes it is. I haven't had wine since I knew about it," he replied, and placed a hand upon her own, squeezing it reassuringly. "I saw!" he replied to her comment on the game, "You catch on fast. I'm proud of you."

The Thief leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her a bit close as he kissed her nose. "It's a life I've loved, and always will. And hopefully you will, too," Lucius said, hugging her softly.

His gaze flickered towards her and frowned, shaking his head. "No, I wasn't. I would have much preferred to be living with my parents, among my own people. But . . . if I had known that this is where it led . . . there would have been no doubt in my mind to be with you... Talia..." he said, quietly whispering her name as he placed a light kiss on her lips.

Talia snuggled against him when she was pulled a little closer. The kiss to her nose made her giggle softly and she peered up at Lucius, her eyes wide when he spoke of loving his life. But as he spoke of his parents and wishing he'd been with them, but not minding as much because of where his life had led him- to her, she felt herself blush. The whisper of her name made her skin burn, and her lips turn upward. "Oh Lucius..." she said softly, returning his light kiss, and pressing her forehead against his when the kiss ended.

"So..you said you had to speak to...him?" she pointed to Daka behind the bar and smiled when he looked at her. "Have you yet?" she questioned. Her hands lightly explored his chest, occasionally tugging on the fabric he wore.

With a sly grin she reached for his drink again, sipping it slowly before giving it back with a small laugh. "I'm experimenting... " she mumbled quietly.

Each time that Talia spoke his name, normally or just a whisper, made Lucius more crazy for her flesh. It was near the essence of her screaming his name aloud when he thought of taking her at anytime.

The Thief coughed and nodded, "I did. We'll leave tomorrow, unless you want to stay longer..." he whispered back. Just as her hands glided among his torso, his own fingers slid down her back and lightly traced the firmness of her buttocks, gripping it lovingly, just for a moment.

Lucius smiled when she took another drink of his rum, and shrugged. "You can have it, Talia. Go right ahead."

She shook her head,"Oh no I couldn't...what if I got..." she searched for the word,"drunk..." she nodded quickly and laughed. "I've heard horror stories about people who get like that...and I'd hate to do something...reckless or indecent!" she blushed slightly and then pressed a finger to Lucius' nose. "I don't know when I want to leave...Can I decide in the morning?" she asked softly, curiosity filling her eyes and face.

Talia truly didn't know how she'd feel in the morning. There was so much of the kingdom she hadn't seen yet, and she might want to explore when she woke up next, and she hoped Lucius didn't mind. She was just very curious, much like a cat. The only hope was that she didn't get pulled into the cliche quote,"Curiosity killed the cat."

She leaned against Lucius, her head resting against his as she spoke,"Where will we be staying this evening?" she asked quietly. "Is this also a place we can stay the night?" she asked, she honestly didn't know. The sooner they knew where they were staying the better. She didn't know how long they'd have before the castle guards fled into the city looking for her.

Lucius grinned and chuckled, "It's fine. I won't let anything happen to you, being drunk or otherwise. I promise," he replied. He pushed the glass towards her slightly, leaning back before she giggled. The Thief nodded, kissing her finger, "Of course. It's all up to you."

He looked around at the patrons, then back at Daka for a moment. They were both silent as they looked at each other, the only movement being detected was a subtle twitch of their eyes. Daka nodded, smiling at Talia before he began to clean the glasses on the counter.

"We can stay here; Daka has a room for us. It's all ready," Lucius answered. Honestly, he was completely content to stay in the city and start a life for them there, but he knew that Talia wouldn't let the matter of his people go.

When Lucius slid the glass a little closer to her she hesitated but then took the glass in her hands and began to sip the drink, occasionally she would glance around the room, observing the patrons of the bar. When Lucius spoke of having a place to stay for the night she through her fist into the air happily,"Good!"

Then she went back to the drink. She had been cautiously drinking it mostly, but now she merely chugged the rest of the glass and set it down, pressing the back of her hand to her mouth, casually brushing excess liquid from her lips. With a satisfied smile she hiccuped. "Haah!" she rested her head against Lucius and giggled. "Could I have another please?" she asked softly, her eyes peering up at the handsome and admirable man beside her.

Lucius said he'd not let anything happen to her, so why not have a little fun? She had never experienced this reckless behavior, and she wanted to make the most of it while she could.

Lucius looked on in surprise as she steadily sipped it, but suddenly chugged the entire thing! He was rarely much of a fast drinker, but it seemed to him that Talia enjoyed it more. He was happy that she wasn't worrying so much and that she trusted him. It would make everything a lot easier in the long run.

Glancing at Daka, he raised a hand and gestured to the empty glass, and it was promptly filled to the brim. "Here you go," he replied, pushing the glass back to her.

While Talia had her fun, Lucius decided to stay as sober as he could to keep an eye out for her, though he was ready to jump in with her in any activities she was joined with.

Talia took the glass into her hands and began to drink it again. It burned down her throat and she loved the feel so much that she drank a little faster. She set the glass down, her hiccups getting in the way of her sipping. She placed her hand over her lips, her body jumping as she hiccuped. It took her a few minutes but she got back to the drink, her small body easily feeling the effects of the alcohol. She giggled softly and stood from the seat when the glass was empty. "Lucius!" she cried out, spinning a little bit. "What shall we do?" she asked curiously. She stumbled a bit, but only managed to find her way back to a seat- on his lap. She nuzzled his neck affectionately.

"I am energized....we must do something fun! Dancing! We shall dance!" she laughed and grabbed his hand, her grip tight and excited. "Come come!"

The men from the table of cards laughed heartily at her excitement and started to pat and tap their bodies and the floor to make a good beat for them to move to. She jumped from Lucius' lap and pulled him to a clear part of the room, grabbing his hand and prancing around him gracefully.

"Whoa!" Lucius exclaimed, not fighting her grip as she pulled him to a clear area. The Thief wasn't one for dancing much, but if it pleased Talia at all, he would try.

His eyes flickered to the men at the table and laughed, although he noticed that they had collected a good beat for them to dance to. Lucius then watched Talia for a simple moment, observing her gentle grace despite her condition, and noticed how beautiful she looked when she was happy. And so, he responded in kind and began to dance with her. Due to his agile physique, he was able to dance with her and not hurt himself further. He quickly spun her around and held her close, continuing to dance as they laughed cheerfully.

Within moments others people had gotten up, dancing around happily and full of laughter, while the men continued to clap and pat their tune for everyone. Talia was thrilled and having the best time of her life. She stopped their movements in the middle of the group of dancing people, her body a bit unsteady at the sudden stop. Her eyes were focused on Lucius for a moment before she leaned up and kissed him, her eyes closing slightly before pulling away and smiling. "Thank you so much..." she murmured softly. She was so unbearably grateful for all he'd done for her. The Princess still remembered her initial shock when he'd shown up in the Castle, she'd been angry and afraid, but now...she didn't think she could ever be frightened of him.

After the small moment of expression she lightly tugged on him again, her feet a bit slower in their movements. Now she was beginning to know why people got into trouble after drinking. It was very disorienting and made your body feel like a giant weight.

But she kept going anyway, at least until the tune began to slow and others began to sit down after having too much fun. She felt her feet stop and she leaned lightly against Lucius. "That was..fun..." she laughed softly.

Lucius had noticed others joining in, though most of his attention was on Talia's smile. That radiating, beautiful smile... he kept dancing restlessly, moving around her as she did the same. His hands gently caught her as she stumbled, holding her firmly in his embrace. Lucius kissed her back, tasting the hint of rum on her lips and her own natural taste. "You're welcome, Talia. Truly..." he replied softly.

When they finally finished dancing, Lucius sat down in a heavy breath, trying to regain his composure as fits of laughter rose from his throat. "It-It was!" he exclaimed, and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and held her close. "Perhaps we should call it a night? I'm sure there will be plenty of fun to be had then..." he whispered.

Talia sat down beside Lucius and continued smiling, her head spinning a bit as she clasped her hands in her lap and watched him laugh. It was a joy to see the man laugh, especially now, after taking her from the castle and agreeing to go on a search for his people. People that were believed to be gone forever. She felt a tug of despair nestle itself on her shoulder and she fought the urge to cry, but she kept that smile, not wanting to alert him to any of the guilt she felt. She had such a strong level of hatred towards her father for what he'd done to Lucius' family and friends. And even with the reassurance from Lucius that it wasn't her fault and that he didn't blame her, she still felt upset about it.

She stood wobbly from the chair and nodded,"Sure..." she reached out a hand and pulled Lucius towards her. "Show me the way, my dear Lucius...We've had an eventful day..." she nodded slightly and held his hand affectionately.

She looked at Daka and waved,"Thank you so much for everything you've done, Sir. And those drinks were tasty!" she laughed in spite of herself and pressed closer to Lucius, her happiness seemingly contagious.

Lucius gently pulled her up the stairs, taking care so that she wouldn't trip and fall. They both laughed and smiled as they walked down the hall, stopping for just a moment as Lucius opened the door to their room.

The room was large, with freshly-polished floors and neatly folded sheets and blankets for them to use. A lone candle flickered near the window, lending light despite the darkness. Lucius tossed down his bag after he eased Talia on the end of the bed. He turned around and pulled off his shirt, showing the bandages that were wrapped around his muscular form.

Talia slipped her satchel off and let it sit next to the bed, her eyes then moving to focus on Lucius as he took off his shirt. Her eyes seemed to glide over his body, her own body reacting in response. But when she saw the bandages her worry returned and she reached out, her hands lightly gliding over the bandages. "How does it feel?" she asked softly, her eyes glancing up to look at him. Her worry was clear, and much like many things, it wouldn't matter how many times she was told he was fine, she would still worry. Talia was very stubborn, especially when it came to her feelings about people and things.

"I hope the dancing didn't hurt you further," she leaped from the bed, her brows furrowed in panic. "Oh no Lucius! I'm sorry! I forgot I didn't think.." she was rambling, her hands lifting to cover her mouth as she muttered more apologies about not remembering his injuries. After a moment she felt herself sink back to the bed, her hands once more lifting to his bandages. "I'm sorry.." she mumbled, her speech just a tad bit slurred, but not horribly.

Her cheeks burned, and her head spun as she sat there, eyes downcast as she felt shame overcome her. But her eyes didn't stay down for long, for they quickly returned to approvingly stare at his muscles.

The Thief's eyes glanced back to Talia as she gazed at his torso, smiling as she admired his form. However, once she realized that he was hurt and assumed that the dancing made it worse, he turned around and chuckled. "I'm feeling much better," he replied honestly, sitting down next to her as she fell back. "Don't worry. I promise, by tomorrow I'll be healed."

His hand took hers only gently, pulling it forward to rest against the bandages. A soft sigh of pleasure left his lips, feeling the tips of her dainty fingers against his flesh. "Now get some rest. We'll eat tomorrow, and see the rest of the city, okay?" Lucius suggested, wanting her to stop worrying.

Talia let her hand lay lightly over his bandages as she laid on the bed, her eyes closed as she listened to his words. She nodded numbly and sighed,"I...I will stop worrying.." she said quietly, turning her head so that she was looking at him. "I...Uh..need some help.." she said as she moved from the bed, her back to Lucius. "I managed to get it on without a problem, only cause I managed to pull it over my head..but I can't get it off without...well getting the buttons undone." On the back of her silky dress were small ornate buttons, the started at the bottom of her tailbone and went all the way to her neck. "I hope you don't mind.."

The dress had oddly enough not gathered attention, mostly because the light purple hue had been turned rather dusty looking from the woods. It didn't have the same sparkling quality as it had before. She assumed after a nice washing it'd look new again and she could sell it for a nice price, perhaps buy some more acceptable dresses in the city.

So there she stood, her back to Lucius as waited for some aid. Her cheeks still burned with a fire as her hands fiddled lightly with each other, nervousness setting her on edge. The thought of his hands, so warm and strong, against her skin made her bite her lip.

Lucius looked over to the small buttons that trailed down her back. "Of course..." he said, leaning in to place his fingers upon the first one. The Thief steadily took his time, undoing one and thus revealing more of her lightly-tanned back. His hands brushed gently against her flesh, undoing more of them.

He then leaned in and placed a teasing but affectionate kiss on her back, following the path of her opening dress until he finished with them. "There..." Lucius whispered softly, gliding his hands up her back and placing his lips close to her ear. "Finished, Talia..."

Talia found her breathing quicken as his hands touched her, his lips pressed against her back. When she felt cool air drift across her back, and then warm breath at her ear she shivered. "T-Thank you..." she whispered, turning slowly so she faced Lucius. "Fancy things...such a bother..." she managed to gasp before her body and mind were overcome with a desire to touch him. Her hands lifted to his face and she leaned up on her toes, kissing him. It wasn't one of her usual sweet kisses, but this one held a bit more passion to it, her hands moving up to allow her arms the ability to wrap around his neck.

She could still feel the warm burn from his hands unbuttoning her dress, and her skin crawled with the delightful bliss of his touch.

If someone had asked Talia what she'd be doing then, she would never have imagined herself in an Inn with a thief she'd only met several days earlier. No, she'd have expected herself to be in the castle with a book. Never before had she ever dreamed of living like she was then and there. Living free, living the way she wanted to live. Unrestricted.

"It's no trouble at all," he replied, and found himself looking into her eyes before she leaned up to kiss him. Knowing that she was forced to stand on her toes, he gently put his arms around her, supporting her as they kissed.

It was difficult to understand what made him this way towards Talia. He honestly never thought he would be falling for the daughter of his greatest enemy. But here they were; sharing an intimate, passionate moment unlike anything else he ever experienced. He only hoped this was real, and yet... did he deserve such happiness? Or did his destiny lie in being dead, thrown away like the rest of the Delusians?

It was a question best saved for later, as he slowly moved them over to the bed, laying down on their sides as they lay there, bodies pressed against each other and lips locked in a slow embrace. Yes, he would be content for this the entire night...

Talia felt so safe, and secure in Lucius' arms. Never before had anyone been so honest and kind to her. Everyone had another reason to want to be with her, or around her. Whether it was her money, her clothes, her title, or something else outrageous, nobody ever wanted her for who she was. But Lucius did. He took her for everything she was and more, and that made her the happiest woman in the Kingdom.

She smiled against his lips as they laid on the bed, tied together in their warm embrace. Her dress was loose, bunching up a bit as they laid their, but she ignored it for the sole purpose of keeping his lips against hers. Their kiss was slow and sensual, filled with so many thoughts and feelings that no words could truly explain their strange attraction to one another. They were developing a strong bond, and though it slightly scared Talia, she welcomed it with open arms.

Lucius would never hurt her, ever, she believed that. She just prayed that she could make him happy, make him feel good about being with her, for however long they stayed within each others lives. And at the moment, she wanted to stay in his life for as long as she humanly could. "Lucius..." she breathed between lush kisses.

Of course, despite the extremely powerful pull he felt he when saw her, felt her, or thought about her, Lucius wasn't ready to accept that she was the one. No, he was in denial... for now. Besides, was it right for him to fall for a human? Indeed, half of his genes arose from mortal blood, but everything he was; his appearance, his strength and speed, his magick... it was all from being a demigod. And there was also the matter of his age. Lucius was still very young - only a young man of twenty-five - but his parents were much older. Hundreds, in fact. How would he be able to live with Talia if he was not able to die of old age, and yet she was?

But, he could not deny that he had loved many women in his years, but none ever came close to the amount of warmth and pleasure he felt with Talia, or the feeling of it just being right.

"I..." Lucius hesitated as his lips brushed against hers, wanting to say those three precious words that he never actually spoken to another person before, but he couldn't bring himself to speak them.

Talia silenced him with another kiss, and opened her eyes looking at him as she pulled away. "You need not say anything Lucius..." she said softly. She tucked her head against him, her fingers lightly kneading into his skin, the warm filling her. "Stay here..." she whispered as she slipped from his arms, her hand reaching down and grabbing something from her satchel before she shied away behind a changing stand. She slipped from her dress, her skin bare for a moment before she pulled a simple white slip over top of her body. She folded the dress neatly and placed it on a table before reappearing a second later by Lucius' side. "That dress was getting rather annoying..." she said honestly as she laid back in Lucius' arms.

She kissed him again before settling in comfortably. "I just want you to know...I'm happy that you allowed me to come with you...to explore this new way of life..." she paused. "When they come for me..." she murmured sadly,"If your life becomes seriously threatened...please don't try to keep me...I'll willingly go with them if you get injured..I couldn't stand the thought of you dying because of me..." she bit her lip. "So if it gets dangerous...don't be stubborn! You flee! You leave me with them, they won't hurt me..but they'll hurt you!" she said quickly.

"Please..." she begged.

He was honestly relieved when she addressed his hesitation after quieting him with a kiss. But, he still felt guilty that he couldn't say what he knew in his heart.

Lucius looked on with confusion as Talia got up and slid behind the divider. And when she came out... his breath was caught in his throat. Perhaps she didn't know this, but he was severely glued to how the small piece of nightwear clung to her curves, the length of it barely hiding her firm, round buttocks and the underwear she wore. When she sidled back into his arms, he wanted to glide his hands over her lithe, supple body, wanting to take her bare flesh in his hands and grip her buttocks lovingly. But he didn't. Instead, he pulled her closer and kissed her back.

His eyes became stern and unemotional as Talia then voice her fears, and didn't speak a word until she was done. "Never. Talia, as long as my body can move, my dagger is with me, and my heart is still beating . . . I will never let you go. That is an absolute promise..." he whispered with determination. "Fa'Sero bet nur," he added softly. A soft, almost magical breeze brushed over them as he held her, his hard look replaced with a smile.

She frowned, fear instilled in her body. "But Lucius..." she whispered. "If something happened to you.." she cried. "I'd forever feel guilty..." she lifted her hand, placing it affectionately against his cheek, a small kiss placed on his nose. "Just be careful..." she mumbled, knowing she'd not win the conversation, at least not at the moment. A soft breeze fell over them and she looked about curiously.

Talia snuggled back against Lucius, her heart pounding in her chest as she laid there, her legs bare and exposed to him. Her hands moved to his chest, where they lightly drew circles across the warm skin. She sighed. "Do you believe in fate?" she asked him, her eyes not leaving his chest as she continued to draw lines and shapes along him.

The Princess rolled onto her back, one leg bent slightly and resting against her thigh. Her eyes looked upward at the ceiling but her body still yearned to touch Lucius. She fought the urge, afraid of many things. Of moving to quickly with him, to frightening him off, and also she was just frightened as to where their affection would lead them. While she was afraid in her mind, her body still begged to be touched, and it was very hard to control herself.

Back
Top Bottom