Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess and the Thief (Lord Dakol and Seraphine Light)

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Minutes passed by as a darkened figure scaled the side of the gigantic castle. Only soft exhales were heard as the cloaked male climbed quickly, using the balconies and edges of windows to get higher and higher. The wind howled in his face, threatening to blow him off to his death, but the young man hung on. Lucius, a young male that was known for his athletic prowess and ability to steal from the rich and give to the... well, give to himself, primarily. He was clued in that the new-ish king had a trove of artifacts and ancient weapons near his room, and it was Lucius' mission to retrieve as much as he could...

A few years ago, a man had been selected to marry the King's daughter in hopes of being succeeded soon. Of course, though, no one had any idea how old the suitor was, or even if it was a man.

Shortly after, Lucius vaulted over the highest balcony, landing into a roll and skidding to a stop... just inside the king's room. Standing up, he began to unwrap the black cloth around his head, uncovering his short, raven black hair and dark red eyes. Having soft, yet chiseled features allowed him a look that eluded most men in the Empire. However, the most notable thing about him was the faint red birthmark that was patterned along the left side of his face and branched down towards his neck.

Looking around, the man searched the room, rifling through everything, but returning everything to it's original place. Lucius was just about to search the closet when he heard footsteps outside the room. Reacting quickly, he hopped back into the darkness of one of the corners in the room, making himself completely invisible.​

Her hair was black as the night, a beautiful contrast against her lightly tanned skin. Eyes as green as an emerald glared forward at the room before her. Dinner was always a rather dull thing for her, more dull when her suitor was sitting beside her. He was a fool, a stupid, arrogant fool. All he spoke about was how to punish people, how he'd rule if he was King. And the sad thing was that her father bought every word of it. She sighed and stood from the table,"I'm excusing myself...I'll see you tomorrow father..." she slipped out from her chair and looked down at her suitor, she nodded a farewell but he didn't seem to care.

With a sigh, Princess Talia headed out of the dining hall and towards the sleeping quarters. Talia wore a long red dress made of velvet material, golden accents added in the form of jewels and lace. As she passed her fathers bedroom she stopped. The softest of sounds alerted the girl. She was instantly curious and with a small smile she walked closer to the door. Slowly she turned the handle of the bedroom and entered with the same smile.

Talia looked around her eyes scanning the room as she closed the door behind her. Her feet took her farther within the heavily decorated area. "Hmmm. I could have sworn I heard something..." she murmured softly. She walked over to a dark corner of the room and smiled as she opened the window, air flowing into the otherwise musky and humid room. "Hmm..." she closed her eyes and relaxed against the window.

Her eyes scanned the Empire below, eyes running over the few people that still loitered the darkened streets.

The Thief's eyes widened considerably, very surprised to see, not the King or the suitor, but the Princess of the Empire. Lucius bit his lower lip as he noticed how insanely gorgeous she was... her suitor was a damn lucky man.

Lucius then began to hold his breath as she neared his location, pressing himself up against the wall before she turned to open the window and gaze the city below. His stance relaxed and his breathing returned quietly, only making a subtle, slow exhale. He was an idiot, wasn't he?

"You know, it's very dangerous to wander the halls alone..." he said calmly, walking from the darkness and straight behind her. He was at least a head taller than her, absolutely perfect to steal a kiss... However, he remained where he was and kept his expression neutral, hoping to convey that he wasn't there to harm her. "Where is your suitor?" he inquired, half suspicious and half curious...​

Talia jumped in sudden fright as she heard a voice behind her. The Princess turned swiftly, her dress twirling about her as she did so. "Who!" she braced herself against the window sill, her hands clutching the wall with terror. "What are you doing here!" she demanded,"Who are you!" her voice shook as she looked at the intruder. He surely didn't work in the palace, and he was surely not a guest.

"Where is my suitor..that means nothing to you!" she cried out. Perhaps if she were loud enough she'd be able to call attention from the guards down the hall. The man didn't look dangerous, but why would he be in the palace in the first place if he wasn't a criminal.

"Why are you here?" she demanded, her eyes shaking as she watching him closely. She began to move to the side, away from the window, but remained as far from the man as possible. If she could move around him she could get closer to the door and call the guards.

Lucius quirked an eyebrow as the Princess shouted in frightened demand about his identity and his reason for being there. The young man raised his hands as a white flag, though this action was entirely noncommittal. "I'm not here harm you Princess. If I wanted to, it would have already happened." he explained with a flat tone of voice.

He noticed the movements that she was making and rolled his eyes before taking a step forward to reveal himself in the pale moonlight. Covering his arms to thin leather vambraces, enough to protect his arms yet not so as they would impede his climbing. On his shins and feet were also leather, wrapped twice for extra protection, as well as decorative metal plates on the side. He wore nothing else save for a pitch black set of tight fitting clothes, though there was a strap around his right should and across his chest, where the gleaming beauty of an engraved dagger rest in an open sheath. He looked ready to fight, but not kill. He was not an assassin in the least.

"I'm here to steal from your father and soon-to-be-husband." he answered bluntly, not seeing any reason to lie to her. "Now, if you can point me in the right direction of where they keep their valuables, I'll be well on my way. Unless, of course..." Lucius said, his tone becoming softer and more seductive as he stepped close enough to place a hand on her waist. "You want me to stay?" he inquired, smiling gently as he obviously was invading her personal space. Damn him and his flirtatious nature, eh?​

Talia frowned. He'd have harmed her already if that had been his intent? Oh the nerve of the man. Her frown only deepened as he continued to speak. "Steal...you're a thief!" she cried out. She wanted to get him arrested as soon as possible, but then he got closer to her and placed a hand on her waist. She tensed and her eyes widened. He was flirted with her!

She looked over his appearance and smirked a bit,"You are rather alluring thief..." she purred,"But I don't play with peasants...and if you're stealing...that's all you'll ever be..." she growled as she pushed away from him. "I am not going to point you in any direction! If I show you anything it'll be the metal bars you'll be behind for the rest of your life!" she continued, her anger booming.

Her cheeks were flushed, bringing a soft red hue to her lightly tanned skin. "Now...leave!" she snapped,"Or...or...I'll..I'll call the guard on you!" she threatened, her voice shaking. She didn't care how much he portrayed his non-violent intent, she was still scared.

Lucius chuckled lightly to himself as it was thought she was falling for it, but in the end pushed herself away. He shifted his body to let her pass, quirking an eybrow once more. "Hmph. You must love him a lot, eh? He is sincerely fortunate to be able to have such a loyal and loving woman next to him..." he said, his tone softer once more before he sighed, raising a hand.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, milady. The result will only end in the guard getting injured. And I do not wish to do that," he said truthfully, smirking as he saw the light blush on her skin and proceeded to gently bite down on his lower lip. Then turning towards the window, as the moonlight traveled over his skin and the light red marks on part of his face and neck, they began to glow with more intensity, pulsing gently where she could see them before he climbed over the windowsill to land on the ledge outside.

"If that is what you wish, milady. It was truly nice to meet you; and it seems they have an even more priceless treasure in their hands, and they don't even know it..." he said, a look of sincere disappointment etched into his face before looking down at the rocky cliffs that he faced. Then making a small gesture of goodbye, he stepped off the ledge and allowed himself to fall, vanishing just as quickly as he arrived.​

Talia frowned as she listened to him,"My guards are incredibly capable of capturing you..." she snapped as he smiled. Then she watched as he turned to the window, her eyes went wide. "What..What are you doing?!" she gasped as he climbed over the windowsill. "You're going to kill yourself!" she cried as she rushed to the window. He said a few more words, waved and then stepped off the edge, falling and vanishing. "Hey! Hey!" she screamed as she looked around outside the window, but saw no sign of the man.

A guard quickly rushed into the room, weapon in hand,"Princess, what's wrong!?" he asked in a hurry.

"A man! A man was in here! He jumped out the window! He! He!" she was freaking out, pointing and shaking her finger at the window. Her fiance entered the room moments later and she scowled. Oh how she despised the man. He came close to her and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her from the window and out of her fathers room. "Leave me alone..." she mumbled.

"I think it's best you went to sleep..." he suggested with a distasteful tone in his voice.

Talia shrugged away from him and rushed to her room, slamming the door as she entered. "Stupid idiots! There was a man!" she cried to herself. Talia walked to her bed and sat down, laying back against the plush silken fabrics. "I wonder...I wonder if he died?" she was curious.

The velocity and at which he fell would have surely killed him. However... he was waiting for the right moment to jump off. As he did, there was horse-drawn cart of hay. Lucius had plenty of time as he fell to position himself correctly as he collided into the bale. "Oof!" he grunted, feeling a slight ache in his back. However, he was still damn lucky he was killed in that attempt. And it was curious... she was willing to imprison him, but see him get killed? Very, very interesting...

The next day, the Thief was sitting at a table in the corner of a tavern, leaning back as he drank a small amount of rum, keeping to himself as he looked out the window, towards the castle. Lucius was sincerely trying to resist the urge to go back, but the draw of the Princess and finding out her worry pushed him over. "Daka," he called to the barkeep, "They have a series of supply lifts near the castle entrance, right?" he inquired.

The older man nodded, "Yeah. But that way is basically suicide. Don't tell me you're planning to go back... for a girl?" Daka replied incredulously as he cleaned the glasses on the counter.

The Thief just laughed in response, raising his glass for another refill. The guards would surely notice me if I did use the lifts... but climbing alongside the castle takes too long... he pondered before shrugging it off and drinking his refilled glass...​

Talia was lying on her bed when the thought to check outside hit her. If there was a dead man outside, surely she should tell someone. She stood from her bed and headed to her door, opening it a crack only to be met with a stern looking guard. "Princess...You're not allowed to leave your quarters, Orders from the King..." stated the guard.

"WHAT!" Talia growled her eyes wide and lips pressed into a firm line. The guard nodded and then pulled the door shut and out of Talia's grasp. She heard a click and knew she was locked in her room. The Princess turned from the door a rush of fabric as she headed to the window, trying to see if she could see anythign from her window. With a sigh she headed across the room and out double doors onto a balcony. "Maybe...I'll have a better look here.." she murmured softly, her eyes roaming the ground beneath her. She couldn't see anything for it was rather foggy out.

"Oh...I hope that Thief gets thrown into prison just so I can yell at him!" she mumbled, eyes narrowed as she leaned against the balcony railing.

A few hours later, Lucius had slowly made his way towards caste entrance. The large gates that led directly into the location, as well as being guarded by several sentries made it, to put it bluntly, impossible. But, the Thief hurried down the path as he saw what he was looking for: the lift.

Operated simply by a large lever-pully system and a long piece of rope, it was made to deliver supplies and items to higher levels at an astonishing speed. Lucius ran forward, ignoring the yells of the guards as he stepped onto the platform and kicked the lever down, quickly grabbing the rope. "Woah!" he exclaimed as he was pulled upwards, watching as a net-full of bricks crashed down, knocking out the guards as hopped past the ramparts. Using the same procedure, the Thief made his way to the other side of the castle, where he assumed the Princess' room would be. However, he was wrong; Lucius had found the King's room once more, and found it to be empty like last night.

And so, he jumped in and silently snuck to the door, looking out as he scanned the halls for the young woman's room. It wasn't hard, actually. A guard was posted in front of a door, obviously meaning that's where she was. Grounded, eh? Oh well.

He then casually walked down the hall, cracking his neck as he smiled. "Hello." he spoke out. The guard quickly unsheathed his sword, but found it to be useless as Lucius dispatched him with ease, hitting him in the throat and punching him in the face, sending him to the floor. He hurriedly hid the guard in another room; that took care of any interruptions...

A short while later, Lucius had gotten outside and traveled to her window by way of scaling, quietly pulling himself up as he stood on the balcony, looking at her with a small smile on his lips.​

Talia had been relaxed until the sound of a familiar voice filled her ears. She looked at the man and her jaw dropped. "You!" she snapped,"You're supposed to be dead..." she said in awe. She looked to her bedroom and frowned, she could scream and the guard would come...wouldn't he? "I am not dealing with your idiocies anymore! You're going to be imprisoned!" she cried as she rushed to the balcony doors and yelled,"Guard! Guard there is a thief! GUARD!" Talia cried out.

However nothing happened, the guard was coming in. She looked back at the thief and frowned,"Why are you back?" she demanded. "How do you keep getting past all our guards!" she exclaimed. Talia was frightened once, not understanding how the most elite of her guard were outwitted by a simple thief..

Her eyes narrowed as she watched him, her body still standing in the doorway to the balcony, hoping her voice had traveled to some guards ears. There was a guard right outside her door! How could he not hear her! Did he leave? Or...No...there was no way the thief had gotten to him already. Talia's feet were bare as she silently and gracefully walked towards the thief. "You've come to steal more treasures haven't you.." she accused.

Talia's voice held many emotions, none being very happy. She was angry, frightened, disgusted.

Lucius stood on the ledge silently, allowing her to scream for the guards and interrogate him to her heart's content as his black scarf billowed in the wind. He was sure there was no one that could hear her.

"Heh, I didn't exactly "get past them", per se. But no worries, I haven't killed anyone." he said, brushing off her worries with a veil of bluntness. His eyes watched her with interest as she came closer; if she was frightened, why would she continue to come closer? However, he was distracted by the swaying her hips and tiny waist before she assumed his purpose there. The moon was almost out...

"I will be honest, Princess... yes, I did," he replied softly, stepping down from the ledge to the balcony itself, becoming ever-closer to the young woman, "But now... there is only one treasure that I want..." the young man stepped in close to her, placing a hand on her waist once more, though his other hand reached down to slip his fingers between hers, his touch soothing and... affectionate. "I want you..." the words came out like a succulent wine as he slowly leaned in close enough so his lips would brush against hers as he spoke with a loving breath of a whisper.​

Talia frowned as she listened. "Me..." she murmured as his hand rested on her waist, and his other hand slipped into hers. Her breathing had stopped as he leaned in close to her, his lips brushing hers in the softest of ways. His words sounded sincere, and she felt a tug inside of her. She had the urge to lean against the strange thief, but she frowned and pulled her lips away from him. "I am your Princess!" she growled.

The girl started to pull away from him, her eyes wary,"I don't even know your name...Why are you..." she felt her eyes soften at the affection in the mans voice. But then she quickly pulled away, her feet carrying her swiftly to her bedroom door. She tried to move the handle but it was locked from the outside, so instead she slammed her fist against the door. "Guard!" she cried.

She turned to look at the thief,"You shouldn't be here...and you surely shouldn't be here for me! I am not a treasure!" she exclaimed, her dress twirling around her slender legs as she walked to and fro across her floor.

"What makes you want me as your treasure, thief?" she asked, her voice calm for a moment.

The young man cursed silently as she moved away, determined to tell him the title of which he was already so familiar with. But, he composed himself and kept the soft, gently look in his eyes and expression before he replied.

"My name? Milady, it is Lucius, if it pleases you..." the voice was still subtly seductive. He watched as she called out for the guard and banged against the door in vain before twirling around to face him once more.

"You really shouldn't think so little of yourself, Princess. Your suitor is extremely lucky to have you; or perhaps he doesn't even see you. But I do, milady..." Lucius said with a small sigh, and slowly took a few steps towards her.

"I do no know, in truth. But ever since I saw you, there has been a... draw that I cannot ignore. But I know one thing," the man stepped even closer, touching her soft, lightly flushed cheek with his fingers as the other hand attempted to hold her own, "I want to find out..."

Talia frowned as she watched Lucius. "My suitor...He..." she sighed,"He has more pressing concerns then worrying about what woman he is to marry...He's too concerned on how to deal with criminals such as yourself!" she grumbled, eyes filled with sudden despair. She despised her suitor, he didn't care about her, and she didn't care about him. It was an arranged marriage she wished she could end.

"Just because you want to...doesn't mean I will let you..." she stated rather bluntly as his fingers caressed her cheek. The Princess couldn't help herself for a moment, and closed her eyes against Lucius' touch. His fingers attempted to hold her hand, but she opened her eyes at that. "You're being a fool, Sir Lucius..." she whispered. "A very stupid fool..." she added.

The sound of footsteps came from outside the room and she tensed. Someone was coming. "Talia, I do hope you're decent...I'm coming in...Hey...where...where is the guard! Talia!" a male's voice was heard from the outside of the room and she frowned.

"I told you...you're a fool...Someone was bound to figure something out..." Talia murmured, eyes narrowed. "I suggest you give yourself up...perhaps then I'll come visit you...Figure out why it is I'm so appealing to you.." Talia suggested, eyes watching Lucius carefully. "I'll be sure you aren't put to death..." she promised, a small smile turning her lips up.

Lucius couldn't help but smile at her words. "Perhaps. But then again, I love being a fool..." replied the Thief as he gently stroked her cheek, reveling in the touch of what was perhaps the softest skin he had ever touched.

A sigh left his lips as he heard the voice, quirking an eyebrow. "Your suitor, I'm guessing?" he inquired curiously.

His thoughts circled endlessly until he knew what he wanted to do: he was going to stay. It was one of the most idiotic decisions he's made, perhaps... but it would be worth it. He knew so.

Lucius looked at the door and chuckled before he stepped even closer to the Princess and smiled. "I'll be looking forward to it," he whispered before he leaned in and placed a very light, soft, and teasing kiss upon her lips, feeling his heart leap with joy and excitement before he backed away, taking off the vambraces and grieves, then the strap across his torso to set down his dagger before kneel down, slipping his hands over the back of his head. "Go and unlock the door, milady..." he whispered softly, biting his lip a bit seductively as a remembrance of their kiss. Oh, her lips were definitely sweet and delicious...​

Talia gasped as his lips touched hers again. The Princess swayed lightly on her feet as her eyes appeared dazed. Snapping back to reality she stepped away from Lucius. "Yes...yes it's my suitor..." she mumbled as she stumbled across the bedroom to reach for her door. She heard a hand on the other side and she reached for the doorknob. She looked over her shoulder at Lucius and frowned. "Don't kill anybody..." she murmured as the door open and a tall man stood on the other side, his eyes widening.

"GUARDS!" cried the man as he grabbed Talia by the wrist and yanked her roughly out of the room. She yelped and stumbled out into the hallway, eyes wide with surprise.

"Marcus! Stop, he's not going to fight!" cried Talia, but as she spoke Marcus was already rushing guards in around Lucius. Another guard grabbed her by the arm and pulled her against his chest, keeping her from 'danger'. Her eyes watched intently as guards grabbed Lucius and his belongings and began to walk him out of her room and down the halls.

Talia was returned to her room where she was locked up again, but not before she pleaded with her father not to kill the intruder. She made up and excuse that she believed he could be useful. Her father liked useful pawns, and so agreed whole heartedly. So Lucius was thrown in a dark, and cold space, bars keeping him restrained from escape.

Only a few hours had passed after Lucius was arrested and placed within the palace's dungeons. He still wore the black clothes, though they were violently scuffed up and ripped, around the torso, making them look more baggy than they were.

The cool air flowed over his flesh, dissipating the sweat that lingered. His eyes were closed as he remembered the touch and taste of both Talia's skin and her plump lips that barely collided with his own. Hopefully, soon, he would get another chance...

Lucius looked up as the door to the dungeon sung open, forcing him to cover his eyes until he recognized Marcus, the soon-to-be husband of his crush. Of course, he felt no jealousy or anger towards him, save for pity. Lucius knew that Talia was more intrigued by him than she was by Marcus. It was only a matter of time before she realized that.

Talia had sat quietly in her room, wondering if Lucius was okay. Why did this man intrigue her so much? She didn't know, but it was irritating her. With a sigh she laid down to rest, determined to see the man by the next morning.

Marcus on the other hand had gone to the dungeon, searching out the man found in his fiance's room in the middle of the night. He glared through the bars at the man and spat,"How dare you be in Princess Talia's room~ You're nothing but a peasant fiend! How dare you!" he growled, his anger showing through not only by his voice but also his eyes and posture. It irritated to soon to be Prince that a nobody would dare touch his Princess. He didn't love Talia, but she was his claim to a throne.

"I will do all I can to see you hung by that throat! Your hands cut off!" she snapped.

Talia stirred in her sleep, dreaming of the man who had recently been with her.

Lucius grimaced and silently wiped off the saliva from his cheek, rolling his eyes in disgust. However, he did not say a word as Marcus raged on. When he finished, Lucius rose an eyebrow and chuckled.

"I apologize, but I only meant to cure the affliction that was ailing her. Namely . . . loneliness. She is obviously the most gorgeous woman in the world, and yet . . . you are concerned with becoming a ruler? Oh, how your priorities are warped beyond imagination," Lucius said, his expression becoming indifferent, until Marcus mentioned his execution.

"That is yet another thing that will not happen. The king has decided that my skills as a thief are far too valuable to be wasted. I am to serve under him . . . Marcus," his name was spoken with utter distaste, and feared no retaliation. After all, Lucius was an expert in close-combat and weapons training.

Marcus growled,"You lie!" he said in a harsh tone. The man knew that if he tried to harm Lucius he'd either lose, or feel the wrath of the King. So with an angry growl he turned on his heel and left Lucius there. The mention of Talia's "Loneliness" made him angry, and so as soon as he turned he laughed, standing in the doorway to the dungeons,"We'll just go see how lonely she is..." he said with a smirk, his hand slamming the door shut behind him, leaving Lucius alone.

Quietly, but swiftly Marcus went to Talia's room, unlocking the door and opening it before closing it quietly behind him. Marcus slunk over to the bed where he placed a hand gently on Talia's shoulder, jolting her awake. "OH MY!" she screamed, scurrying backwards and almost falling off the bed. "Marcus! What are you doing in here?!?!" she demanded.

Marcus laughed, reaching across the bed to pull her close. "Are you lonely my dear Talia?" he cooed, holding her against his chest as she squirmed. "Do you wish to be held...to be caressed...and to be...touched..." he said, his voice soft. He pushed her down onto the bed, her eyes wide.

"No Marcus! I am not....now leave me to sleep!" she demanded of him, her body still squirming in his hands. Marcus laughed softly, leaning down to kiss her neck, but as he started to move his hands lower on her body she lifted her knee, kneeling him in the groin. He groaned, falling away from her as she leapt from the bed, rushing from her room. "What a rude man!!" she grumbled as she slowed her pace and smiled. She'd gotten out of her room. "Now is my chance..." she laughed softly to herself, moving down the halls until she found her way to the corridor that would lead her to Lucius.

She hesitated, but then opened the door, lifting her dress so she could enter the dungeon without getting dirty.

The Thief narrowed his eyes to Marcus' quiet remark, and dread filled his heart. In angering the suitor to gauge his resolve, he apparently just sentenced Talia to a night of pain and tormetn... damn him and his big mouth.

His eyes flickered to the place where the bars met the floor and ceiling, and silently wondered if he could somehow break him out... but just then, the door creaked open once more, and Lucius' eyes went wide with anticipation until he saw the beautiful form of Talia, lifting her dress in order to walk across the dirty floor.

"Princess..." he whispered breathlessly, relieved to know she was all right. But how did she escape Marcus? Lucius brushed off the thought and slowly got to his feet, gazing through the bars as a smile flickered upon his lips.

Marcus was groaning in agony as he rolled around Talia's room, anger flourishing through him.

Talia followed Lucius' voice and ended up before him, her hands bunched up to hold her dress up from the floor. "Hello Lucius...I do hope you're enjoying your stay..." she said with a slight bit of humor in her voice. "I managed to escape my room...so I figured I'd come tell you..." she paused, her eyes narrowed, ready to be angry, but they ended up turning soft, a small smile on her lips.

"I think you're an idiot..." she murmured. "Getting yourself locked up in here...I did all I could to get my father to not kill you...But despite that...I'm not sure what I can do about your living arrangements...it is...possible that I can get you moved to something of a servants quarters...without bars..." she laughed quietly. "But nonetheless I think you're an idiot..." she shook her head in dismay at the man.

As she was ready to speak again she heard a rush of guards outside of the dungeon, yelling and mumbling about something. Marcus. She bit her lip, distress clearly displayed across her face. "I...I have to go Lucius..." she said in a hushed tone. She reached her hand through the bars, flicking him lightly on the nose. "You make me so mad!!" she grumbled. "Stupid stupid thief!" she said as she turned to leave. Her voice didn't hold the same anger as it had earlier in her room with him, but now it held an edge of fondness. She didn't hate Lucius, he seemed to be a much better person then Marcus.

As she began to step away from the bars she tensed. Marcus was standing outside the door to the dungeon, she could see him through the bars in the door.

His hair fell over his ears and eyes as Talia smiled at him, and returned the expression wholeheartedly. "I am. The bedding is fantastic," he gestured to the thin blanket that laid flat on the floor; his remark was obviously sarcastic, yet optimistic, "though the food lacks taste." Lucius laughed.

"I know I am," he said, his face becoming solemn, "Thank you, Princess Talia. Truly."

Lucius flinched a bit when she flicked him across the nose, and chuckled. His fingers lightly touched the place she touched when he heard the voices and saw Marcus through the door.

His eyes hardened into a glare, stepping forward to grasp the bars gently.

Back
Top Bottom