Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Book with the spine marked ' Not so Everlong'

6/18/2013

It's been a little bit since my last post on here.
And things have been all over the place. Less than stellar, though teeming with possibilities.
I'm taking each new lesson with a grain of salt as well as learning from my mistakes. My goal is to never repeat any of them unless I have to.
While this seems to settle in as a bit of a vent, it's not... simply trying to collect my thoughts and put them down so I can see them in whole.

I have a room mate that's had a challenging life to say the least.
Granted his struggles where different from my own, he's a long time friend and deserves respect.
Though lately there's been an unspoken strain between the two of us.

It seems I have to do everything in order to take care of everything.
I feel at times like an older brother or father figure when really I get nothing in return.

He's got a full time job that works his brain non-stop while having a passion for art and 'pretty' things as he puts it.
I've had a more physically tasking job that might end up a career.
One which I've been at for a few years now and happen to be out on an injury from.
I'm not superman, I can't fix everything and I know that. Took me a few years to realize this but the point is I have my opportunity to look at this cross roads of such...And ask myself if this is how I wish to live.
Taking care of everyone else while my own wants seem to dwindle to a point where they're almost all needs...

I'm thinking of moving, I'm thinking of trying my hand at a few things. I'd like to try something different or have a new job.
I'd enjoy the idea of going and getting a larger place. A one bedroom where my friend has his room be made out of the living room doesn't help much. Space is limited.

What I really need is to clear it out of my brain and focus on the good I have instead of letting my mind dwell.
I have a job, a family (loosely), a vehicle I dearly care about and more over my mind.
I have a room mate that's a long time friend and surrogate brother.
One day I'd like to have others think of me in similar terms.
If the tables ever turn I'd like to know I'm not going to be alone.

Well that's all for now.

Until later...

- H :p

2/19/2014

Happy belated new year...

Some times work and external life can take hold and pull you out from the imaginary world without so much as a hint of kindness.
But it's not painful or depressing.

Oddly enough I'm having a rather naughty smirk on my lips while listening to a rather interesting little bit of piano & percussion song.

The Cannery - by - Kevin Macloed
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOAbvdzHX3c[/video]
Music only - no video besides the 'note'.

A bit steam punky really.
Also far more upbeat than any cannery I've ever been near or around.

Cannery = Processing plant for fish btw.

Going to try to start a new request for rp's in the male section. Enjoying the few I've got going on now and looking forward to entertaining some more people.
For those of you who've wondered if I'm still alive - Yes...
For those of you who wonder if I'm going to reply - Dunno. Memory is bleh.

I'm sorry for the let down and by all means - pm - or even kick me if need be to get a ball rolling again.
Might be going on snow shift tonight and following nights but if that happens - it happens.
=)

Another song that's been going through my head like a raging force of nature... I don't really watch the video but enjoy the song by itself.

=)

Kongos - Come with me now !

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q[/video]

All of the lyrics ring for me fairly well...

Up beat and getting past the migraines...

OH -
For those that suffer indescribable headaches - It'll take you having to pop a pill every day for it... but over time it will make a huge difference.

On my B-day I had a hell of a migraine - even had the groggy hang-over that lasted for two days after words.

FEVERFEW - herbal supplement when taken with Gingo Biloba makes a world of difference!

" ... I think with my heart and move with my head... "

Stone shattering with each impact, a thunderous crack upon each blow. Stomping and blind with rage with the soil and stone below ripple and buckle from the force of each movement.
Not dragon but similar to imagination, not a demi-god but for a moment feeling like it. Pure in intent and movement, each deliberate and methodical. All the while targeting and planning a step or two ahead with a possible contingency for failure of each plan.
Rippling in sight the steam of the morning dew and the heat from muscles turning and flexing under clothing. With a flash another slow motion series of movements to counter act the objects and beings between him and his slow march. A goal of sorts but more or less a driving urge to remove obstacles more than make each into something more epic than it merits.
Effort is expelled, hands move at reasonable rates; yet his vessel for this surge of dopamine feels little more than the resistance of his strength against steel. The leather around each digit as his hands tighten and the groups of flesh like rubber bands being controlled by his nervous systems tighten the gloves to his palms. It was getting easier.
Movement wasn't a sluggish, his body ached less. This was the perfect window to expel further energy into his tasks at hand.
Behind, the backdrop mounts in the distance ran from South to the North, Snow caped in the distance but bare and showing signs of spring's embrace at lower elevations, all the while the direction of his efforts were towards the raising sun.
Dirt caked to the sweat now beading from his brows, a burning sensation in his left eye... for a moment the vision of his iris flickering around the edges a hair towards a red tone give the same sensation as hair's raising near the base of his skull. Flowing with a warmth down his spin, further hairs rise, further of his essence felt to be spiking out of his very being. No one could or would see it, it was all within his own vision and scope of sensory. Yet all around could tell the exertion was taking it's toll.

--------------------------------------------
The flow within​

12/08/2015

Reports of my demise are highly exaggerated and overly inflated for whom ever wished to see me remain silent.

MY back however doesn't help much.
Recently I've been out of work for coming up to 2 months.

So I'm now nearing cabin fever and worrying mindlessly about loosing my job. So I go through the hoops and jump through the tests and exercises required in physical therapy. A cord-azone shot is next recommended.

So there's that.

Been thinking of using my nearly abandoned journal here to start putting stories here to at least be mildly entertaining.

darkangel76 said:
Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
<333333

You know I'll read them. *hugs you*

Hope you're feeling better.

Thank you.
You've been a long time friend and someone I've worried about now and then.
I hope continued prosperity for you and yours.
May your children grow wonderfully and your husband hold your heart as sweetly as ever before.

Don't mind me, just been a little emotional and hoping more for those that have meant something, if anything to me.

So story ideas...

Dec/9/2015

Cold and black as any night, but it envelops and holds onto every ounce of you. In the distance the night sky flickered, but this time all about. Every angle and view point of his the space was ever expansive. So small and insignificant he felt compared to the awesome vastness of the cosmos expanding out before him.
Drifting slowly all he'd hear would be his own breathing and soft hum of the machines all over his body. A pressurized suit which gave him heat, air and protection from the vast hard void about him.
It didn't stop there in terms of protection, it also had armor in various layers and a rather impressive doming helm which was polarized at the moment. Starting about below his nose and continuing up to just above his forehead, the single piece of his helmet that allowed him to view in the massive grander universe also happened to be impact proof up to so many newtons. Egg heads had explained it to him upon getting the suit, all he wanted to know if it'd stop an energy or solid state weapon. With reluctance he got his answer of 'To an extent'.

So now he drifted. Mission complete and his ride spiraling in parts to the Earth below.

Weeks before he'd been selected due to irregular aspects of his typical type A+ blood. Aspects that allowed manipulation with limited risk. Sounding like something from a video game series and a second chance to serve his country he jumped on the offer with both feet and swore to be seen and heard from less once given the opportunity to be in the program.
Before he knew it he'd be waking up in some deep underground military base being given injections and put through various physical conditioning. Mostly to get his battered body back up to speed but more over to train him once more to be a warrior.
Then came the day of the actual serum tests.
The chemicals in question where supposed to repair his damaged brain and body, before improving upon them to make him a super soldier of sorts. Others in the program already where dropping out due to the first step of the injections. As all viruses and manipulations of a body it was stages. The first injection round, half of the test subjects began to vomit and seize so they'd be rushed out. Nausea was the worst symptom he ever got during the initial injections.
Nicknames like Captain America and Spartans started flying before their course leader stepped in to firmly crush such jokes.
Apparently they'd remain assets. Plain and simple.

Now upon the day of the biggest amount of chemicals and genetic altering juice to be pumped into them, the chance of only a handful making it out loomed over them all.
A large machine that one stood in to hold onto hand rails would open for each of them one at a time. Once inside a spider like machine would descend from the small room's ceiling while arms from the floor came up to wrap entirely around one's body. At first the encasement felt like an iron maiden but taking into account pain and movement from the subjects all of it would move with the thriving in pain subject. But the needles and machines didn't quit. Boring into the bone, muscle and joints of each subject the treatment would be administered.

At the end of it the final test of sorts in the last bit of being given the 'juice' was to walk out under your own volition.
And as he did he'd find the world a little smaller.
Having gained muscle and about half a foot in height he was taller and stronger, but they'd not stop there.
Next came the implants while having to continue the physical fitness training and zero-g combat exercises.
At first it was all science fiction come to life, but before he knew it the world was accepted and just routine as the mysterious military group continued to train and augment them.
Their numbers did drop to about ten out of once was nearly fifty candidates but apparently they where all needed for some mission to stop an other worldly threat which dared to come to Earth.
Once again Cliche' in his own opinion, he found honor in being able to say he was going to defend humanity and not just the country he loved.

Aliens exist and worked along side of the humans within his complex. His home now. Various sizes and shapes, the most common where the little grey guys that where more like cloned biological machines than people. Though a few showed individuality and showed it rarely.
One he nicked named Fred always would come to check on him during the stages of improving him. One day Fred just rested the large cranium of it's unearthly head against this would-be hero's side.
" Hey there little guy... what's wrong?" Asking before gently patting the creature on the shoulder.
They couldn't speak like most humans but gave thoughts through mental telepathy.
" You go to danger... we helped change you... improve ... but you go to war..." What shocked the armored human was the voice was female in his head. Hunching to take a knew near the little thing he'd hold and hug the tiny creature.
" Don't worry... we'll succeed and after words Fred... you can scold me for thinking you where a guy this entire time..." softly laughing the little creature would shake before pushing away to resume duties and work at various stations.

The geared up and trained warrior had a new view on the Terran grays but was still leery about the coming mission.
Apparently a cabal of sorts had come to Earth long ago and started influencing various factions. One faction was trying it's best to help humanity in whole and doing so was destroyed. The road to hell was paved with good intentions after all.
From this all sides got the technology to create the Grays.
Some out in space used them as mindless constructs to abduct humans and do their tests upon them. Others used them to try and further the genetics as this would-be hero had signed up for.
In the faction he was in, they where part of an over all family as it seemed that wasn't allowed to leave the massive facility.
Though things had been tenuous and violent in setting up the facility, things where far more mellow and smooth since his project started.

Of all the benefits of getting 'juiced' and turned into a super soldier was the implants and genetic manipulation to render the assets immune to mental control or any psychic attacks.
Physically they where paragons now of the human race and their goal was eventually given to them.
They where going to take a reversed engineered flying triangle up to a larger enemy craft that had taken over the dark side of the moon. Retake or destroy was the premise of the entire mission. By any and all means necessary.
Their craft had minimal weapons in the grand scheme of things but two EMP bombs strapped in their ship's hull left them with a leg up on the enemies. They'd take out their power, bombard the enemy ship and after it was destroyed try to recover the moon base.

Though that's not what came to happen. Once in range their squad of enhanced super soldiers would come to see that the moon base was now a new crater removed from the dark side of the moon and the enemy ship was using the debris of such an act to start angling all the rock and metal towards key locations on Earth.

So as the mission was concerned they'd go and try to board the ship. The two EMP bombs did little to the enemy ship besides make them aware of their attempt of stopping them and turn off the massive machine that had held all the debris that now floated against the massive mother ship like rocks off the side of a car.
Some damage came, the real feat was getting docked near their power plant and going in to assault them.
Once more the enemy wasn't just one type of species, some cross breeds and a few others that looked humanoid but still violent. Weapons blazing and moving like a trained unit they'd work their way into the core of the ship to set up a series of explosives, but upon leaving the ship the casualties started. Weapons unknown to humanity would start cutting through the pressurized armor each super soldier had.

One by one his allies and friends where dying and besides shooting back there was little he could do to stop it, save hide around corners to keep his own ass from getting shot off.

When they finally separated from the mother ship and the remainder of the soldiers took a head count, the bombs within the mother-ship would be far greater of an explosion than expected. The resulting blast tore the ship apart, flung portions of the debris further out to space but damaged the reversed engineered ride home.

One chunk of rock was spiraling towards that blue orb they called home and in a final act of defiance they fired everything they had at it before bouncing their own ship against the frozen rock. The result was catastrophic destruction to their ride but they managed to deflect the rock out towards space.

Now floating quietly, he sat in his space suit thinking about the hell of a ride he'd been on and wondered if anyone was coming to pick up his remaining crew. Or... if he was going to have a very hot ride down in a few hours.
Either way he might suffocate before anything happened.
His suit only had so much oxygen...

But Fred and Earth was safe. Than he did good. He was content.

Oohhhh....I like the concept you're developing here. I have to say it reminds me a lot of Halo. XD And...err...I adore Halo!! Lol! So great job!!

Also, thank you for your kind words. Always so sweet to me. *lots of hugs* <333

darkangel76 said:
Oohhhh....I like the concept you're developing here. I have to say it reminds me a lot of Halo. XD And...err...I adore Halo!! Lol! So great job!!

Also, thank you for your kind words. Always so sweet to me. *lots of hugs* <333

How could I not be?
You've been rather awesome over the years. So ...yeah.

Yeah, I noticed as time went on it felt more and more like Halo unintentionally.
But oh wells.

Have one about following various giant events from one character to another as the world changes during key events around the world.
oh... and Aliens again... lol always with the sci-fi !

12/31/2015

Originally I was going to type some cryptic strings of metaphors... But...

With another year of soaked up wisdom in the bag, why even go that route?

A round of applause from everyone to everyone. You did it. Made it once more another calendar year and managed to ride this stellar rock we called home around our Star once again!

Sol would be so proud of us.

Without further a due; more from my brain.

------------------------------------​

Slamming open a thin and cheap metal door, he was running with up-most haste. Behind his own steps was something chasing not for the need to leave his shadow but rather something clearly wanting to display it's higher rung on the food chain by pursing him until either death or capture.
Anthologies and entire volumes of work speaking upon the old circle of hunter and hunted could be explained by this classic display of a simple need to survive.
A need for the prey to be in the belly of the hunter and a need to not be a meal from the prey's part.
What was different however was the fact that the hunter in general was something not entirely human nor entirely unknown.
Just like the prey wasn't entirely a defenseless and completely running blind animal looking for the nearest exit.
Armed with a pistol and finding careful points or opportunistic moments, the runner would turn at the edge of a corner and squeeze off a shot or two. Usually hitting his mark but still fleeing as it wasn't enough to stop this odd monstrous creature.

If someone had the ability to shift from a human to something stuck between Sigorny Weaver's Alien we happened to be close. Thankfully no acid blood, but un-thankfully it healed it's wounds over time.
So male's only choice was to continue to flee from the creature that not only went bump in the night but wanted a late night snack out of his very being.
Oddly enough having gone through populated areas, be it crowded streets or even nightclubs, the shifting lights and constant flow of visual stimuli was enough to keep someone, if not everyone not paying attention from knowing the beast's truer form.
Perhaps it was due to the old universal truth of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, or better yet, ' just because'.
Maybe a play on the words of destiny and pre-determined. But either way this dark haired male was throwing himself non-stop through every thing that tried to stop him.
Having to kick open an emergency exit to one club after Knocking out the bouncer on the way in, the hunter watched and stalked knowing then would be the time to heal as the prey wouldn't shoot. Though the alarm, flooding of people, mass confusion and fear it was all so intoxicating for the nearly demonic creature. Yet instead of giving in to baser urges and going after the first terrified human, he'd continue on his original prey.
Not to mention who knew how many cameras where around?

From the prey's own perspective he'd tried to be nice and the path to hell was always laid with good intentions.
A lovely raven haired and pale lady was being bothered by a taller looking guy in a trench coat. Upon trying to stop his normal route home, the now prey and then nice guy would step in to simply tell the coat wearer off.
Turning in time, he'd see the smaller frame girl begin his change with a massive clawed hand with what looked like two thumbs. One on top and another at the bottom side of the palm.
The same hand would not only take the trench coat from the no in hind-sight, possibly offical type guy, but a portion from the man's chest.
The death rattles for the prey's point of view was always the words, especially when the heart's been removed before it could stop beating.

At that point who in their right might would stick around?
Was this thing enjoying the game of changing appearance every chance?
Was it following him now by scent? Some sort of noise he made?
Several time he'd leave sight entirely of the cursed thing only for it to reappear in some horror movie manner.
The worst was it literally crawling down a tight ally wall from the roof tops, hanging by a tail to mimic a spider as it'd repel upon a silk line towards it's web, this monstrous thing would drool down upon the armed male with arms stretched out towards him and no lips to cover a single tooth upon the dark creature's face.

So after finally covering a span of more than three square miles from zig zagging across every road and portion of the city, the prey was finally empty on ammo and having to stay a step ahead of the police chasing him. After all it was just a report of something shooting towards some shadowy thing that couldn't stay still long enough to be picked up on a camera.

The worst part was as the prey ran by a news reporter, police tried to slow his fleeing attempts. Then on live air the cops and news journalist would be torn asunder giving another window to flee.
But before the window could slam shut on his neck, the prey lashed back on footage by putting a cop car over the top of the creature.
The results where not favorable as the vehicle was sent tumbling end of end across a busy street.

So the chase continued... Lumbering away from the wreckage of the red and blue lit vehicle, the prey drug a shotgun across the ground while bleeding from forehead and leg. Limping more and more with each step as pain was settling in with a strong amount.

" So... " taunted the circling creature on nearby walls, leaving clear finger holes deep in mortar and brick.
" Yup... >pfft<" mouth half full from a possible bit lip or internal injury, the prey would continue to act defiantly by sending a fleme ball of blood and saliva towards the hunter.

" You've been fun..." The monster wouldn't get another attempt to continue to taunt it's possible meal as the gauged weapon had shot a tight and close range scattering of hot metal. Crying loudly as another shell followed by another erupted and shattered the walls it used to stay clung to. Daring to defy gravity with it's powerful and fluctuating body.

Before it could recover from such heavy trauma, the prey and possible now table turned hunter dynamic was open for debate.
Making a gurgling hiss noise, the monster would climb up into a hunched position readying to strike while the prey found it's main weapon was now empty.
Before this dark angler fish style of predator could complete it's arch to pounce upon the green eyed man, a truck would speed down the tiny side street. Not once did the massive hulk of metal tap it's brakes or slow. Rather after impacting and carrying the near invincible monster to the end of a right angle wall, This rough time enduring creature would not be pinned between a literal 'rock and a hard place'. The hard place was the truck with it's idle forced fully open and the driver stepping out with a gun in hand watching the monster flail about trying to remove itself from the wall behind it and the massive vehicle metal before it.
Noises no human ever could dare to try and replicate, gurgled and shouted before screaming towards the marked prey.

Yet part of the human male knew... it wasn't over. He was at least no longer alone in his troubles from the dark in the night.
The officer who happened to have used the massive truck would get out watching as the shape shifting monster slowly started to wither as it's body shifted to try and fight it's own dying.

Ending ? Or beginning?

A series of dreams I've had recently has me rather inspired.
Truth be told I'm thinking it's all the pain pills I'm on for my double herniated spine.

-------------------​

I'm marched in, wearing a gray jumpsuit with metal clasps wrapped tightly around my wrists. Not handcuffs or chains connecting to my ankles to my wrists but rather just massive bulky metal gauntlets that are covered over my hands and the only place for movement is a massive hinge in the middle of my 'irons'.
Prison guards behind me are armed and geared up ready for a riot it seems at any given moment. Every corner of the outer and inner walls has a sniper perch while both set of walls that happen to be ten feet tall cyclone fence where it wasn't solid brick. Of course razor wire wraps the tops of every wall and fence line.

The ground is churned heavily and now just slick mud for those in the prison boots to walk through. We're all here involuntarily and out of a knee-jerk reaction to a sudden change.
Months ago news reports from all over the world came flooding in of meteors exploding over major populated cities similar to what happen in Russia a couple of years back. But in the fall out of said blasts spores had apparently fallen from the sky in the form of hard to explain mutagen gasses.

So now a staggering amount of people where super-powered, but not enough to prevent the governments of the world from banding together and setting up camps to house the 'changed' until they could figure out a better way to deal with them let alone fight those who wishes to be violent vigilante's or simply abusers of their powers.
Hell I thought I was home free and safe from being a changed after my house nearly had half of it's glass cracked from the explosion over the nearby downtown of my mile high-city.
Most of the seriously mutated people had physically visible changes which granted them abilities or strengths.
It was thought for a time aliens did it in the sense of how advanced cultures leave firearms to those not ready for the weapons at their disposal. So World defense came about from that and from there the passing of laws for genetically altered or mutated people to register themselves came soon after.
Forget racism; now almost all humans banded together to try and protect themselves from those with gifts.

I had been going through my routine of going to work and mind you family members of myself happened to have been changed and where hiding from the figurative 'Gastopo' when I was stopped at a new checkpoint designed to scan for people with powers.
No visible powers had manifested with me so as I said, I thought I was in the clear until bells and whistles went off. Thinking it had detected the remnants of my brother I prepared myself to fight out of the area. Having already legally gotten a concealed carry permit years ago and prior military background I was ready for the day to take a stand on the obviously slow bleeding rights most citizens where loosing.
But before I could hand over my license and registration to speak with the officer and gauge what was happening two tranquilizer darts nailed me in the center of my chest while I held out my wallet.

One of the fragments of memories was while I was in the first detention center they where trying to figure out what my power was let alone why I hadn't attacked with my pistol.
Though a tranquilized mindset I complied and responded in a manner that any prisoner of war should. Brief and matter of fact. My training was kicking in as I kept an eye open to look for any manner to keep their lives a pain but never allowed it to be who caused the minor trappings or mischievous acts.
Be it stolen toilet paper from un-secure storage closets to simply taking keys and flushing them in portions at a time.

When someone came to represent me in something of a mockery of court I was left behind a sound and bullet proof piece of plastic. Where I had to explain I didn't even know I'd been altered and had shown absolutely ZERO signs of having changed.
With no physical abnormalities let alone no way to know my power let alone show I could use it things got shaky in terms of rights and following recent directives that had been passed down to deal with those that had powers.

But in the end I was sent to a powered prison. One where all the inmates where people whom had abilities as well as myself. One where we'd all be left their until the day our governments figured out how to regulate us let alone how to let us back into the general population.

-------- ---------​

So there I am, being shuffled along the main 'yard' as someone started shouting about fresh meat as I came in.
Though in recent days I had slowly began to learn my ability.
It was useless outside the range of other powered-humans. I was able to nullify powers or diminish in terms of the stronger powered ones near me.
Direct physical contact rendered those with any sort of ability; without until I was out of range for a set amount of time.
I could only take away the powers of those I concentrated on or touched. Rather useless I thought.
But as I was lead around the prison I could tell the place was a powder-keg with a few lit candles nearby, just being dared to get kicked off.

Hell, someone with the ability to create fireballs was trying to start something when a guard meters away in a tower shot him in the head with a rubber bullet.
Normally the ammunition was non-lethal, as long as it wasn't directly hit in the side of the head... like 'sparky's' case.
The end result left everyone cowering and one less super-powered person in the world.

Once in the cafeteria, the welcoming committee came to greet me.

A group of various super powered people of course. More than likely a gang built up of pro-mutant views and people wronged by the establishment.
One was a visual contradiction. Her body frame screamed super-model but the hood crudely made from a second jumpsuit and the many quils and spikes jutting out of her clothing mixed with her scary long claws warned as much as her glowing red eyes from under the hood.
Next to her was a large man made of stone. No joke he was like the 'Thing' from the fantastic four but instead made of granite.
Another couple had some sort of projection powers but the rules where if you could control something or lobe energy of any sort you'd get shot. I'm guessing the pyromancer had his third strike the second I showed up.

' What'cha in for fresh-meat?' laughed the living mountain.
" Same as us all... unwanted and gifted... kinda like special-Olympics on LSD" The responce got a laugh before I noticed another pyromancer flick up a smoke in the cafeteria.
" Smoke anywhere?" asking lightly I'd pull out a pack as our pocket effects where allowed but nothing like a knife or electronic.
" Yeah... Anywhere but the offices or clinic..." grunted the smoker to me.
" Cool..."
After lighting my smoke up they'd gather around as they tried to evaluate me.
" So your... gift?" asked the raspy sounded hooded porcupine, female asked.
Clearing my throat I'd motion for her to set her hand down on the table near me.
" Careful..." she warned more for my benefit rather than anything I might do to her.
As my hand came near, the first few spikes would soften and fall from her flesh. It'd change from nearly scale like spines to a soft flesh of human pink.
Gently moving to hold her claw like hand a gasp and few mutters came around the table. Moving to hold her hand with both of mine it returned entirely to being human as the rest of her features began to soften and become far more human and feminine for that matter.
She'd stare at me fore a time before moving to touch her own face within the darkness of the hood now that she was normal.

" I have a useless power..." I grumbled.
" For most it can help in a calm place... but in a fight against anyone... it just takes away powers... but those with guns and without powers... I'm just another guy..."
I explained before gently moving to pick up my smoke and allow the girl to take in her own features from under the hood.
" I figured it out before I got here... after a while away from me people get their gifts back... and that's if I focus hard onto someone while holding onto them... only temporary..."
A few mutters came around the table before the other smoker spoke up.
" So if one of us was a high end powerful person and worked with guards... would you have a problem if we tried to get out...and helping us take said person down?" the overly hypothetical question came as a few spikes began to show back up on the pretty young lady.
" If it gets me out of here I'll follow whoever until we get our rights back... all I want is my home and family back..." I'd reply with a grumble as a positive series of mutters came from the group around me as I smoked.

" So you know, you're the first to get a grand tour with a full guard contingent... we wondered if you where powerful... kinda yes, kinda no... but I can see why they'd watch you... try to get you into their pocket..." The granite man spoke clearly staying a distance. Obviously enjoying his rock solid power.
" No present or luxury given while in prison will take away the fact I'm in a prison for no fucking reason..." Taking a drag I'd stare at each of them with a thousand yard stare picked up from my late teens in a boot camp. "... we are prisoners of war on our very genetics... so I'll act like a P.O.W...."

Continued powered base dreams -

--------------------------​
Prison break​

In the coming days I came to find my nee ch or place to be in the political prisoners camp.
They allowed mixing between genders but kept a firm reminder of where fraternization was allowed. In the sense of males all in one wing or jail-block and females in another during night hours while an area with small camping trailers set up outside near the main 'yard'. Three out of the four sides of the yard happened to be high brick walls that guards patrolled watching down on the 'congecale' visit areas. The last was a few fences between the outer edge of the yard to the main cell blocks.

With the yard wrapping around the blocks and the high walls it was obvious a vehicle would be needed to break through the fences. If not someone that was strong enough to tear through while others dealt with the snipers.

During the learning of the lay out I came to find 'super-bitch' as she was nicknamed. A woman who had a rather stacked set of powers. Flight, super strength, nearly indestructible skin and most of all a real shitty attitude that made her turn on her own kind. One that made her use favors with the guards and warden by being a rat or an inside man. Having already busted several groups who had planned on breaking out long before I got there.
Not to mention she had full use of her powers to abuse as she wished against the other prisoners and the facility staff for the most part turned a blind eye against it.
One wondered why she even stayed there. Then again all of us had our faces plastered all over and we wondered if she grew with her powers behind bars.

A fight in the general yard broke out one day over something or another and some reptile like guy had stood his ground against her, talking as honest as possible and how it was bullshit that a good 90 % of us where even there when we could be outside making a difference. What made super bitch snap however was when the guy pointed out she was the only one that should be locked up in this place. Then her first literally went through his skull and his arguments and brains where left silently all over the ground.
At that point I knew I had to start practicing to make my own gift work. If we had any chance of getting out we had to take her down during the immediate break.

So during any chance around others of my little group, save the granite-guy, I'd work to try and focus on taking their powers away from a distance as well as up close. Focusing on ranged as well as intensity as much as possible.
The porcupine gal started to get a little sweet on me liking the fact I could give her flawless skin back. Both in range and near.
Once or twice we rocked a little trailer and I swear in my dream I knew her name.
It makes me feel rather guilty that at this point I can't even remember her name that I shouted while holding onto one of her soft spiny spikes. She got into it and we toyed around with the idea of trying to be serious. But for reasons beyond me, she was terrified of me.
The look of fear in her ruby eyes when fully turned back to her gifted state made me want to hold the poor gal. To reassure her she was someone like anyone.
Perhaps it was the fear that I represented the only way for her to be near normal again or perhaps I was a walking reminder she wasn't ever going to be 'normal' again. Either way I know part of me hurt over what came next.

So we planned.
Planned some more.
Planned individually to speak among one another to relay to one another.
We figured no wall was worth climbing because it'd take to long.
We'd go after super-bitch first during the initial panic of the riot that'll turn to jail break.
That several other factions and cells including a good majority of the inmates where down and to simply wait.
That our group would snag a ride from the overly fenced and razor wired parking lot while dealing with super-bitch. Granite-guy and the two energy projectors would grab the ride while Quill-girl and myself took on super-bitch.
Apparently S.B. had tried to help my newest squeeze when she first came in and had pulled out a few spikes by force. Left bloody scars on her back from the event.
Part of me wanted to help her get revenge as well as her out of the clink.

Another faction of flyers who had been getting a rough treatment, either with weights shackled to them whenever they where outside or winged specials that had their extra limbs tied to their torsos, they'd hit the snipers with our help of freeing them.
The few shape shifters we'd have would look like the warden in all areas trying to give confusing commands and slip in amongst the guards to open all the doors before obviously moving to get the hell out before lock-down hit.

Overhead, every hour on the hour a gunship helicopter would fly over to keep the idea of flyers going on their own down, as well as the bodies from staying in the air if lead didn't help enough.
All those that could produce or throw anything long range would hit it the second it showed up. Be it fire, ice or whatever else that could be lobbed, that bird was coming down.

All and all it was shaping up. But I kept everyone's mind focused by reminding them all that any of us could turn on the other in a moment to try and ensure their freedom. After all the best laid plans could go to hell given a moments notice if everyone wasn't staying on the same page.
Of course all super strength and high durability people or even those with regeneration would be front liners on the ground against the guards.
We kept their knowledge limited for obvious reasons.
Some of them had all brawn and absolutely no brain.
Tensions climbed when super-bitch and her little posse started taking an interest in me.

It was just a few days before Jail-break and she started trying to get sweet on me. Her reasons was because no one could physically survive a full night with her. At least no one that couldn't heal. So having heard I remove powers temporarily I became the possible flavor of the week.

" So... want to take a stroll to the trailers?" her crew having circled me while I smoked outside near the tables that came back into the separate cell blocks.
Having pushed my group away right as I had been trying to remind a certain strong guy to keep his wits about him and remain calm. Even while he was pushed off I motioned for him to just walk.
" I'll pay you back with a carton later... menthol... right now... she just forced her attention upon me..." knowing he couldn't take her right then he'd nod before spitting off to the side and walking away.

" I can take your powers away for now if there's someone you want more... it won't last long but you and your friend could your jollies before it wears off... it's how I employ my smoking habit..." Taking a drag giving my full attention to the super-bitch. Seeing the gears working in her head finally she'd smirk eyeing a nearby guard. A guy that took himself to seriously and was watching me rather closely. The last thing I needed was a guard to start flipping me shit because of super-bitch playing favorites.
"...How long?" she'd turn back to me having weighted things out.
" Depends upon your time near me and even time in direct contact...." Moving to motion towards her, I'd hold up my hands as what felt like invisible extensions of my arms floated over the very energy of her being. She was a powerful one alright. Easily up their in the highest ranking of power houses.
" Have a seat and put your hands in mine if you want this to last more than an hour..." Turning to eye her favorite guard again she'd smirk running her tongue over the k-9's of her teeth.
" Alright..."
Sitting with her hands in mind I'd concentrate on her particular energy. It's hard to explain but it was like I was pulling her aura's very power out while leaving her human aura alone. At least that's what the view as my own power grew came to feel and look like.

My focus grew for several seconds allowing me to feel those that I had touched and temporarily depowered before within reach of me.
As I had said I ran a racket for those with less than desired features to be suppressed so they could go get their freak on and release some stress now and then. How I got smokes by the packs and had grown to be a needed part of the prison. Needed but I hated every minute of being their and every second of holding this scummy bitches' hand.
Her privilege had blinded her to the fact that those around her didn't like her but rather kept her in good graces rather than wanting to have their heads caved in.

If you know of the X-men; Rogue had my power to a deathly degree. She not only took powers but got them as well as memories as well as potentially drained the life force of people.
Me, not so much.
I didn't get to use other peoples powers. Just nullified or suppressed them temporarily.
So as I worked to remember her feel from distance to touch I'd keep a memory of her aura as it was finally returned to normal or as close as I could get it.

" Alright... try it a little..." Pulling my hands away to put out the now nearly gone smoke.
She'd jump in place trying to float or fly and nothing happened. Smirking a little she'd turn to punch the table next to me. The plastic board would warp a little bit but not even bend or break.
" There you go... go get your freak on... I say you have about two hours of good powerless time before you have to worry about killing someone with 'snu-snu'..."
A couple of her group would chuckle at the Futurama reference while she'd smirk.

" What's the price?" she'd ask knowing there was a system.
" Honestly... first time is free... next time it's a pack per session... don't care just any sort of smokes..." I'd answer to her as she'd smile her princess of the prison smirk. Motioning towards the guard up on a nearby over walk, she'd sprint away leaving me alone with her group.
One had scales like the reptile guy from before but they where more hardened plate and she wasn't bad on the eyes to begin with. So I'd work my magic once more and get her a little more human for the time being so she could run off with a friend as well. I was surprised for only a second that it was another female.
But that faded... new world and all. Why the hell does it matter who sleeps with who as long as you're happy?

Prison break Part 2​

=============​

Everything was in place, everyone was set in their spots and ready.
But as all good battle plans, the instant you get fixed to your objectives, things can go straight to hell and you need to improvise or fall back to your back ups.
Super-bitch had broken it off with her main squeeze and had done so in a manner that left the guy on a possible permanent medical leave.

So she was in full asshole mode making live miserable for all. One of the bound, winged flyers that we needed that after noon was her target of anger for some childish reason or another. I got Quills with me and we started trying to calm he down not wanting anyone to get shot or so we claimed. She didn't understand that while she was tough, that the guards undoubtedly had ammo far stronger than rubber bullets but when I finally got the point across that they had armor piercing rounds she seemed to calm a little.
Having spent some time with Quills I learned she used to enjoy rock climbing and had been doing some practice in the private of her cell at night with her spikes.
So if need be she'd climb any wall all spiderman style if need be.

That was when everything went to shit.
A blast nearby and random messages flared over the radios clogged all the guards trying to tell them either to lock down a section no one was really in or to close up the cafeteria while needing more guards.
As the full battle rattle worn guys ran about another blast near the warden's overlooking room erupted sending flames spewing down from the office now clearly an inferno.

With everything going tits up, super-bitch wanted to start swinging and went right towards the nearest person. Ripping open his already weakened straps, the winged mutant went flying with the rest of the flyers towards the west wall trying to over power them. But the guy before me never left the ground or would again as he had his flight plucked from his back in two solid pulls from super bitch's strength.
Reaching out while focusing I'd send me unseen focus through my arms out to her, pulling the super-powered princess to the ground while trying to continue to drain her.
Struggling to get air bourne as the world around us erupted I'd move close with Quills as she launched spines and spikes towards the bitch.
It wouldn't penetrate her skin, yet, but it would slow her down long enough for me to get ahold of her from behind. As everyone went into an all out fight I continued to try and hold the bitch down. Her back upon me and mine in the mud while Quill's climbed the nearby wall of the detention block. Once high enough up she'd produce spikes in her hand and forearms before flinging herself off of the roof of the three story building down upon our target.
Not entirely de-powered but enough that the attack would take her out of the fight, I'd roll super-bitch over into the mud when Quills was free.

She was down and out, that was enough for me.
The helicopter showed right on time as everyone and their mother that could fire into the air did so. The bird would crash down hard and in two parts, erupting into flames as it took out several fences leading most of us towards a nearby parking lot. As granite was about halfway through the razor wire fences to the parking lot a sudden and familiar pop came before he erupted into a million pieces. Having distance between him and myself, with Quill in tow I'd push the two of us down at the pop of an M-79 grenade launcher having just destroyed granite-guy.

Looking up in horror one of the leaders of the other cells, a shape shifter with issues before having powers would stand smirking over the yard holding the thumper after reloading it and point it out over the outside area.
The flyers had finished either killing or detaining most of the guards on the walls and the shape shifter shouted out over the prisoners.

" My people... let us turn this prison into a fortress... keep the humans out and show them our true strength... let us make them remember we've got just as much right as they do... And make them hurt! "
The announcement made my blood run cold.
He didn't want any of 'his' people to leave when he wanted a massive and bloody fight to take place there instead.

" Get those runners and anyone else to cowardly to stay rounded up and put them in the cafeteria... any injured of our kind in their as well... all the guards, dead or alive... put them in the mud! "
The guy was a mad man but he held the weapons and vantage points now.
Stuck between getting shot, blown up or killed by the undoubted military rolling to the prison already my mind was trying to figure out how to get as many people out before the whole place either got wiped off the face of the Earth or shot to shit.

These dreams may be glimpses into a mind or if imagination is kind, another world.
I face the fact I will be going to do surgery on March 1st 2016.
The risks are loosing feeling below my waist and my mind maybe recoiling in fear.
I have a herniated disk in my Lumbar - 5 to Sacrim -1 which is about the size of a ping pong ball. The majority of my soft disk is crushing nerves in a cluster which leaves me in constant pain and is inhibiting the feeling of my right leg as is while also making life remarkably painful with pain radiating into said leg.

So I've done every step and jumped through every hoop insurance can provide.
I see it as an escape from reality and know that the truth is after March 1st I won't be able to physically do what I've been able to in the past.

I don't type or mentally speak this out asking for a prayer or help. I simply am using this as many others here do. An outlet or venting process to cope. With that said I find the journey to always be more important than any destination.
I speak from experience at a such an age of reason to say I am thankful for every step on my journey as well as to say I am grateful for all of those that have chosen to walk with me for a step or several miles of my journey.

Because as a poet once said ' I come to a path in the forest that diverges and taking the path least traveled made all the difference.'

So without further a-due, more of my un-powering self.

==================================​

The human mind regardless of physical features always has it's leaders and followers.
Most of humanity follows while I firmly believe we all are natural leaders with the mental fortitude to find the answers and beliefs within ourselves.

Humans holding powers over others simply taking creature comforts and labeling one another as not humans but less makes it easier on the mind.

So as I see those that had been treating us like dogs brought down to the wet mud of Earth amongst their dead or hurt brothers in uniform, I find it harder to keep my senses together. It wouldn't take all before the rest of us are put within the cafeteria.
Forced in like cattle to those with powers and abilities most could only dream off. Those that simply didn't want to leave the situation as it was picked up a weapon and held others captive because it goes back to the idea of always needing to subjugate those who don't go with the grain of things.

Quills is the only one of my cell left besides myself and it is clear she is terrified.
Not for others but for her own future.
Because the mad man who had been looming over the yard was now on an over-watching cat-walk barking out how the rest of humanity will bow down to us living 'gods'.
The idea is almost enough to laugh at if not for the fact my ears ringing still from having just witnessed so many I've come to know, at times closely, dead or dying around me.
Lighting up a smoke as the firearm toting fool pauses during his mindless diatribe to wait for anyone to say anything, I step forward clapping.
I never knew this man's name, but I could tell he was a shape-shiftier and the type to capitalize on an opportunity.

I clap mockingly and with a stiff heavy foot fall in the room where moans and groans of absolute pain rang out over the rest of the noise of people moving about to prepare for the coming fight.
But it seemed as tinnitus rang within my head between myself and the new overlord of the prison, a quiet fell.
When my clapping stopped I'd flick some ash and look up at him.

" Congratulations, instead of going along and freeing us, you've kept us here in a giant target area... " Going back to clapping as the mentally unsound man would hesitate at potentially pointing his weapon towards me.
" Easy big guy, my powers aren't as offensive as the moving mountain you blew to hell..." motioning over my shoulder over his act of killing a friend of mine.
" I mean fuck... why not kill our own kind that simply want to hold their love ones again..." Laughing in a manner of fact way I'd flick ash again before going back to clapping towards the now sinking with dread faced man.

" What do you mean we're a target?" He'd yell before moving to a set of stairs with his own lackeys to come down towards me.

" Every hear of an AC-130 spooky, Vulcan mini-guns are a bitch let alone a howitzer cannon... the military can deem the entire area kill box if they want and turn this place into a crater from so far up none-of-us could reach... " Shouting out to the others listening to the nut more than him.
" I mean if not that a simple missile and bombing run can turn everything inside the walls to ash... Napalm, hell a MOAB which is a fuel air-bomb would do the trick... " Stopping my clapping I'd move to focus on what could be my last smoke.

The glaring man within feet now shifted in his own boots as his features rippled and change from time to time.
" So what would you have us do... run and hide, cower in the shadows hoping the government doesn't come hunting us down?" Shouting more as a means to put my concerns down before it'd contest his authority.

" No, the conditions and lack of human rights here will be found and those who tore us from our lives will answer for their actions... Putting them in places just like this... Tell me those that died here today don't have someone outside asking questions of where their loved ones went?" returning the same motion and amount of furry in my words as he did before letting him speak his peace. Those more ore less to puff at my smoke.
The closer he came the more he tried to look like me to my own face, but I'd watch as his powers would fade. He'd soon be showing a rather ginger haired, freckled face teen rather than the older form he had.

" I get it, we're all scared... who hasn't been since that the sky lit up and changed so many of us?" Shouting my case to everyone now in the cafeteria.
" But there is a better way... one with less blood and hatred towards us and them... " Yelling out and hoping my words stuck to someone listening.

" Do I believe in a god, sure why the fuck not...?" shaking some people to get their attentions towards me again.
" Do I think that everyone has to answer for their actions, you're damned right, if not in this life then somewhere between this one and the next..." Turning back to the ginger haired shapeshifter realizing who the fuck I was as he watched his powers flicker.
" I kept to myself and watched long enough... What we need to do is keep a few willing to speak out here and let the authorities in, the rest who know they have the right of freedom, go... get out and go find your loved ones or find those you care about to love them... " Shouting my case the teen would yell out in pure rage before producing a knife to try and stab me, Quills moved blindly between us taking the blade in her chest before reaching out and hugging the man in return. Both impaling the other.

Something within my throat caught and I found tears in my eyes. More for the loss of a woman that had been so close to me. Who suffered and survived this gulag with me. But now was dying for me.
Moving to hold her I couldn't even hear her final words as shouting came from all around. Some asked what to do, the life fading from her eyes while the shapeshifter flickered and twitched before passing away himself.

" Go, all of you... leave... get out! "

I don't know how much time pass from that moment to the next.
All I remember was the bottom of a rifle's stock to my face when someone took Quill's away from me. I'd shouted something as her limp figure was pried from my bloody hands and fore arms. Of course in death the body of a powered person doesn't revert from my powers.
So her body tore my being up.

--------------------------------------------​

The path to hell, is laid in good intentions.​

The funny thing about being unconscious is there's always a moment of disorienting unknowing when you come around. Like you have to remind yourself of who you are and what your name is let alone your very life for a second or two.

So when I came to strapped to a chair with fresh bandages on my arms and forehead I couldn't help but look around curious.
A man in a suit sitting at a folding table between himself and myself, smoking like it was the 1950's chuckled for a moment noticing I had come around.

" Want one?" he'd offer before getting up to light another himself and move to put it in my lips.
" Please... thank you..."
I'd mutter in return. Obviously unable to take one from his offer.

On the folding table besides the expected pack and astray was several folders and files some opened and others closed.
"... You know... I only wanted to get out so I could see those I loved again..." Muttering from under half-closed lips and puffing lightly.

" I know... " replied the suit and tie wearing man as he sat across the table again and watched me.
" I never wanted anyone kill or maimed to a point of changing their lives..." I'd mutter again before exhaling another bit of smoke from my aching face.

" I know that too... and that you care for Kristin...awh Quills I believed she was nicknamed..." the suit and tie wearing man would sit still watching me as I was still clearly trying to piece things together.

" So... do you know what was going to happen after the prison riot... or how 90% of the captured powered population in the center of the United States would flee before we got here...?"
asked the obvious government man.

" No... I'm surprised I'm still alive with some purpose other than answering questions... not to mention these bandages and stitches within my flesh where done to keep me alive..." Pointing out the obvious.
" We don't need to question you... we watched the prison's footage and saw you wounded ... what did you call her... yes, 'super-bitch' but didn't kill her. " Moving to pull out a few stills and set them down so I could see what had happened of the fight from angles.

" We saw that you spoke to keep people alive and tried to keep things peaceful when that nut, Bradly I believe his name was tried to instill an insurrection like mentality..." Continued the agent Smith like man.
" Meant mutual survival... If we all walk away, what's not to enjoy?" I'd reply.
Nodding a little he'd shuffle through some papers as I'd spit the cigarette, nearly a butt to the floor near my feet to stamp it out.

Muttering a little under his breath before sighing I'd tilt my head a little trying to catch what he said.
" What?"
" Nothing... simply admiring how in better circumstances things could have been cleaned up and continued as they where... but missing people, large scale action near a small town and of course all the explosions has made this a national bit of news... not to mention all of the powered or mutated people now out and about... it's hard to simply put up some media sensation or divert the attention of a nation already on edge... so..."
The agent would sit back in his chair a little eyeing me.
" So now, those that ordained the taking of citizens from their lives are under a microscope and being a one by one stuffed into similar conditions... or am I jumping the gun, just yet..." muttering a little while seeing how one or two stitches on my arms looked from between the gauze and my skin.

" No, no you're right on that... people are being blamed and those that have tried to brush this aside are answering to the choices they've made ... " Pausing the smoking man would put out his cigarette.
"Namely those that thought it was a good idea to circumvent the Constitution and Bill of rights and simply stuff a bunch of super powered mutants together... and then wonder why none of their troops would fire on a bunch of rightfully angry civilians.... hell we might have a new government in the coming days..." Explained the tie wearing man before moving to offer another smoke.

" So... why am I detained and being spoken to as if in an interrogation room?" My question as obvious as the dimly lit room.

" Some people fresh from the prison are ... harder to talk with then others and given the fact you can more than likely kill me with your hands... I wanted to gauge you before letting you loose from some form of restraint. " Replied the man.

" Says the guy who happens to be holding my well past the 24 hour mark of legally holding me against my will... " raising a brow I'd motion for another smoke against my restraints.
" So why am I here and not being spoken to with the rest of those that stayed behind...?" I'd ask again, but with different wording.
The agent would sigh before moving to simply remove the strap over my right arm, I'd in turn move to take my left off. And simply move to get another smoke for myself.

" My bosses and I would like to offer you a job..."​

3/6/2016

Not adding to my recent dream/ super powered stories yet.

Have been brushing the mortal coil lightly and finding things less than nice.

Went in on the 1st and had a herniation removed from my back.
During the process a portion of my spine's protective backing near my L-5 and S-1 is removed to access the herniated disk.
I had an 'adverse' reaction to the drugs used to put me under and apparently seized on the operation table.

Most of that day and the following one I barely remember.
During a portion of it I remember a bright light with a figure reaching down with a hand out reached to me. Female in shape and form and as I tried to reach towards her I noticed two things about her shape that stood out against the sharp bright light behind her.
A pair of Raven black like wings spread open behind her and her equally JET black hair.

When I woke up in my hospital bed I apparently babbled and tried to explain it before passing out again.
My family wasn't amused and kept coaxing me to breath as my oxygen levels dropped dramatically whenever I went asleep.

So I either saw an angel or hallucinated it. I'm going to go with the logical latter at the moment. But it still shook me a little bit.

This is also on the heels of about three weeks ago my brother nearly dying from his gallbladder developing tennis ball sized stones and going 'acute necrotic'.

And now in the transitioning stages between the 5th into the 6th I find out my father had not one, but two heart attacks and made it to the VA hospital where specific arteries are going to have small inflation tubes put into him this Tuesday.
The worst one was already taken care of... but still.
Fuck.

Seems like when it rains, it pours.
Still facing possible paraplegic complications if anything goes wrong with my brush with an angel.
My brother is stressing because he's now the healthiest one of our direct family.
And... I'd like to officially cash in all my Karma points for a few million dollars (USD) to help take care of my family and get things a little easier.

So... yeah... That's me in a nut shell.

I'd love to just be a nut, but life is to busy fucking with me.

My thoughts are with you, Vet. Surgeries are scary and more so any time something like that occurs. Also, I hope the rest of your family fares well. Positivity to you all. *hugs* <3

darkangel76 said:
My thoughts are with you, Vet. Surgeries are scary and more so any time something like that occurs. Also, I hope the rest of your family fares well. Positivity to you all. *hugs* <3

-Thanks long time friend DA...-
By all the gods and goddesses, I'm ready for better luck.
Also, if you're sending good vibes my way, ditto in return. Big heart and what not.
Just want to scoope up all those I care about and their loved ones in an immediate circle and move to a commune/estate/nice chunk of land.

Take care of everyone and focus on living here and now with no worries.
Haven't slept well last few nights.
D.A. Was it you I saw checking into my hospital room? More than likely not. You've got stuff too. -does limp right leg, good gew-gew dance to help said circle of people-

When I was being admited, my mom said something that you'd be proud of.

When asked religion I shrugged and considered a moment before saying pagan. Quickly my mom 'shushed me and turned to the insurance guy.
'Don't be silly son, were Druids'
Took the guy a moment of head scratching. Lol

So bright side... Woot!

7/14/2016

So much time has passed. Scars build character and the unseen ones are meant for those fighting their internal wars.

At times when things clear it feels as if I'm a living insult to those that fight non-stop with their inner demons and the evils that continue to claw up out of their souls.
Yet...
When I find myself in the depths of despair I find myself asking myself; ' Why me ?'

I'm not asking for a check-up or a message asking if I'm alright. I hear that enough from doctors who go to learn about others from textbooks rather than living and experiencing it.
I have a house that most in my situation would die to have let alone sacrifice for.
I have some of my health physically and above all else my vehicle for the time being.

I'm staring down the barrel of loosing my job after being off work for the better part of ten-months. A few MRI's, x-rays and a surgery on my back to boot.
Yet here I am in constant pain from my back. Survivor's guilt in my heart and a constant migraine from my brain trauma, which turns into a day killer every few months.

Bad back, bad brain, feeling as if I could do more when my body fights me every step of every day.

I cry not on here to ask for forgiveness or hand outs, let alone kindness. I believe at the beginning I meant this to be a outlet when my mind couldn't handle with things going on. An escape or an imagination that requires me to dump things some place.

The cold fact is I came home when others didn't. Every day I look myself in the eyes the hint of a question comes to mind of why me when far better people in every way of the words, didn't.

Perhaps my luck or the smiling of a goddess upon me is drying up. So now I have to suffer more?
I've felt so long like since the end of my service for the ungrateful, lead by the unknowing, I've had an unpaid bill to the universe. As if the ticking clock above my head is flashing zero's while everyone else's timer is still ticking down. Yet by the sheer willpower or perhaps my still burning soul I keep this hunk of meat and bone moving for some yet to be reason.

I'm by no means special. Perhaps just wrong place at the wrong time or whatever combination your imagination can come up with.
My biological father contacted me recently with a means of obtaining my social and I find from little interaction my family name ( that ends with me ) that there's some odd luck.
Gramps' was one of the soldiers who watched the very first A-bomb go off in White-sands. Irony had me train there as if by some linked together fate or shit destiny.
Bio-fucker ( lets be honest, he donated more than raised ) was a ranger and spoke lowly of the few military actions he was willing to open up about.
For whatever reason our lineage has gone on I can only hope the twisted luck and curse of perpetual pain ends with me and not some unknown bastard of mine from prior 'experiences' with females I mingled with.

By no means do I ever intend to end myself. Ever.
My goal is to go on until my ticker naturally stops. Or by some odd happen stance I get terminated before I was meant to.
I'm a realist, so sue me.

With all the talk of presidential b.s. in the U.S. of banks, I believe everyone looks for someone that best represents them. That's what a leader and voice of a people is meant to be. Not a puppet for fat-cats with deep pockets.
Yet we've lost sight of that.
Instead of dealing with the common belief of integrity or personal-sacrifice we find ourselves trying to point fingers at in-animate objects and dig up dirt on one another.

Everything has felt so wrong for so long.
Like there's an unseen rot or disease sweeping through humanity. Hypocrites continue on ruining others instead of trying to learn of their mistakes and better themselves.

Whatever happened to humility?
To look within and judge yourself to find a better way let alone belief system?

Two rules follow every base reason or step of my being.
" Never harm another unless they are intending to harm you." - meeting of course an escalation of force depending upon the harm intended. If to maim, then hurt them back. If lethal, well... better to be tried by twelve than carried by six.

" Never harm yourself, because in the long run it harms others." - No matter what, someone, someplace at some point has loved you. Be it your mother, father or a person you never knew you impacted so deeply by living. So carry on through it all for those people. Both the seen and unseen.

Perhaps the sleep deprivation has me in an odd place while I continue my VA prescribed meds.
Perhaps I'm looking so deep within I don't like the nightmares I've been left alone with for this long? Months of time within your own broken body gives perspective.

Recently someone I thought I loved asked to one day see me. And it pains me that I've lost so much feelings and grown numb enough not to care.
Cold calculated numbers told me it'd be out of my ways and means with the prospect of hitting the unemployment line with medical restrictions keeping me from work.
Here, go do something else, we don't care, but don't do what you know how to!

So I rot internally and stew.
I live in the proverbial money pit. I feel used by everyone every time I turn around. Be it family or friends.

I dream of doing anything else. Starting over else where.
I hurt physically now almost as much as I do mentally.

So this is a cross to bare and carry. Or whatever sort of symbol that works for you. I carry mine on my right shoulder. A symbol I've been infatuated with since I could remember. Greek for the 'last'. Old greek, not that shit you see on a college campus that looks like the fucking green-lantern symbol.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBl7znHxi68[/video]

This is has been my marching anthem for the last couple of days.
Being lost, it leaves you to look for ways to feel good.
This song the first time I heard it gave a grown ass-man shivers down his spine and nearly moved me to tears.
Granted it's been cut up and put together so much, Frankenstein himself would be impressed by this lovely monster.

So I keep my chin up, lean forward in my fox-hole and all that other self-telling strength fuckery.

I go in today to be told I'll be living with this pain for the rest of my life by a doctor that reminds me more of a used car salesman than someone that practices the code of 'do-no-harm'.

And now I dawn my clothes, clear my mind and steel myself knowing right afterwords I'll be getting a call from my former employer asking me to come into drop of my key-card and I.D.

I keep telling myself I'm stronger than I am.
I tell myself so much to keep going and not give up.
For others more than myself.
Should have been a fucking chair-force P.J. ' So others may live...'.

Enough of my shitty attitude and belly aching.

Off to face the music and march on. Time waits for no one. After all, who the fuck do I think I am?

November /09th/ 2016

The constant asking of these being our presidential choices finally ends.

Won't go into yay- or -Nay. Either way we loose.

Rather a few distrubing dreams I've had.
Things feel like they're tipping closer to a focal point.
Less sci-fi or just violent re-runs.
More possible crap out comes.
Been waiting and being careful. Rather have more provisions because of faulty imagination looking like visions than be caught with my pants down.

Oh and long time no see.
Changed my private arsenal up a little.
Down to one pistol again but thankfully it's a Sig. Other weapons are fairly reliable. AK patterned or simply FN made or Ruger.
Prefer like I said to be prepared and not need it than not have it and cry out for it.

2/16/2017

Still kicking.
Been just grinding out time and trying to figure out my next move. If it was a chess game my time would be long over due... allowing my opponent to move.
Back isn't fused thankfully. Disk in my spine was shored up or trimmed so it's herniation could be removed and my nerves pulled out from being crushed by the herniation.
Old news.
New, Family nearly had to deal with my bad luck. Step-dad is recovering and fighting to keep strength after two heart attacks in one day and shunt stuffed into his valuable organ.
Speaking moving parts, Adopted brother got out of a two year long relationship with his ex. Right as that was coming to a head his gal-bladder shuts done. Full of stones, necrotic tissue and bile falling apart. If not for the stones and inflammation he would have had hours to live. Not to mention if not for emergency removal of said part.

Gotta be a rock. Gotta keep it together. Stripped of some credentials... again. Not the first time I've had paper work stating what I'm allowed to access taken from me.
Help a mild security clearance. Had a Commercial driver's license, in Class A or large rig ( 18 wheeler and below ). Now docs took that from me.
Brother lost his job not long after getting over gal bladder surgery. Had to deal with people who felt feelings where far more important than production and working in general.
After a while of being a driving force in-front of the company, it rail road'ed him and ran his ass over. If not for him the company would still be in a tail spin. Now he's kicked to the curb and asked to take all of his dustbin related values. Because apparently getting the job done doesn't matter any more. How someone feels does. Mind you, not a single record of a write up or grievance against him. But tons through out the company to everyone else due to violations of rules and policies. Him, not even a warning. Just: get out.

I could relate.
While still learning to pull my gimp ass right leg along, same one that crackles and pops when straightened out at the knee. The insurance company raised it's hands and said ' we've done everything we can'. with that I was cut loose with permanent restrictions. Not allowed to drive long hours for others. Can't lift anything over a miserable thirty pounds. More of course but those where the two reasons my state job said ' good-bye '.

So here I sit lonely heart'ed... lol

I tried is the point. For almost six and half years I did the job of trying to fix my states highways with band-aids and patches. Guard rail was the first job I did and my last.

Now I don't blame anyone. Doc's explained it was a mixture of wrong time, wrong back and wrong posture.
Lower back had supposedly been already weakened from degenerative signs. Disks or cushions in the back between each spine piece needs to be like a thick and juicy t-bone steak as it was... So with jerky in-between my bones it was only bound to happen after a matter of time.
Now I live in constant annoying pain. Not enough to be mentally debilitating thankfully. That's just the migraine's I already suffer from on a near monthly basis. Also for the most part not impairing as it is also a constant slow and painful ache rather than the one or two a year I get that I have no choice but to sleep it off... as well as the entire day.

I'm going to readdress I am not bitching. Simply stating facts.
Listening to some music I'm thinking of sharing similar to past postings.

Had an idea of looking for black market or underground contacts. Perhaps make an introduction worth catching someone's attention.
Not to go after any ideological or political means. Rather to try and make a resume of sorts.

Humorous really. Thirty something male with a bit of luck and skill moving in a young man's game? Then again I doubt any company would take someone with as many scars and parts missing / out of place, as myself.

Then again I've come out of shit situations smelling like roses before, why stop now?
Things to ponder... but while I'm dreaming I might as well dream of what I'd do with a lottery ticket even matching a enough numbers to pay off a few bills.

A Little Dark Motivation

I find it helps.

Oh and kisses and hugs to those I've dropped off the radar too. Gotta be civil and full of heart with those who care.

3/19/2018

So taking a moment to sit back and notice I've been on this website for about seven years. Wow.

Been bothering new and old a while. With my sloppy Grammar and confusingly over detailed text.
Well here's to trying to find someone I can entertain.

If not I'm sure I'll be ignored again. ya, seems about right.

- S

Back
Top Bottom