Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Elliquiy Radio Blog

Ohhh good times, I didn't see this before. Enjoying listening to these.

Just wondering there is a place either on E, or BM where the subjects being brought up in the podcasts are being discussed specifically. Only because all the listeners have their own view on the subjects being talked about and the three of you seem to agree on various aspects and it'd be nice to see people who perhaps do not feel comfortable with some of the issues and why.

Thanks EA! Feel free to send us an email about these topics any time, or start a discussion right here in this thread. We appreciate anyone being able to give us some feedback, and would love to hear your opinion on the subjects we've covered. Also, its been ages since we've talked. How have you been?

Hey y'all. I really enjoy listening to the radio blog and wondered what I could do to help. To this end, I asked Neophyte (from Elliquiy.com) if some advertising banners might help, for fans and supporters of the show to post in their signatures and help spread the word. He was thrilled with the idea and, with instruction from he and Calie (our beloved Cerebellum Von Doom was not present for this impromptu meeting) I created the following banner ad.

Podcast.jpg

You can make this ad link back to this thread by adding the following code in your signature, replacing the curly brackets{ } with square brackets[ ]. {url=http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=21284}{IMG}http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z466/Corvus269/Projects/Podcast.jpg{/IMG}{/url}

Also, I just wanted to point out for those of you may want to send in an e-mail to the podcast to ask questions, suggest topics or just for the fun of it, their e-mail address is elliquiyradioblog@gmail.com

Okay, sorry everyone. I accidentally deleted the signature ad I had uploaded to photobucket so... I've made a new one that's a little more streamlined so... please change your signature accordingly. I've edited the code in the post above to reflect the change. I apologize for any inconveniences.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom