Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Celestine

Ichiro seemed uneasy and blushed as he looked away from her. Nathan just laughed. "He's not hesitant even for his first time with a woman hahaha." Ichiro just frowned and looked away from Nathan, though the blush was still on his face as Hiyami played with his balls. Darian smirked and shoved his whole length into her asshole from hearing her teasing and began to meet Nathan's thrusts into her body, like car syphons working at full gear. "Oh god yeah!" Nathan called out as he began to thrust harder and harder to the girl, his mouth biting down on her nipple. "What if your sister were to see you like this? To be fucked by all three men of the ship...she'll be wondering where everyone is and she'll come looking for me and then...well, here we are." Nathan said to her through clenched teeth.

Hiyami let out a long and heart-felt moan when she felt Darian slamming into her. She'd been a virgin, but she'd experimented before, with the other boys on her ship before it'd been taken... Certainly, the former captain had used her... Despite that, though, she'd managed to remain a virgin in the place that mattered... Until Nathan had come.

"Oh, ohhhh, fuck, yesssss!" she moaned and hissed at the sensations. The two men would be able to feel eachother through the single thin layer that separated her vagina from her rectum. At Nathan's prompts about her sister, she shivered violently, immediately growing more wet and wanting. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cursed as the sensations began to spread throughout her body. "Dammit...!" She worked Ichiro's cock as though it were a new toy, even going so far as to bring him closer to engage his length with her mouth.

In between licks and sucks, she chanted names and calls and the occasional "harder!" or "faster!" or even, "Oh, god, right there, right there!"

When she took Ichiro into her mouth, Ichiro gasped out and his cock throbbed in her mouth as the two men fucked her raw. "Mmm!" Darian said as he had cum already, shooting his warm seed into her ass and pulling out. "Well, one's all I can do for now sad to say haha..." Darian said as he put his clothed on and retreated from the room. Ichiro took this opportunity to move to her ass, sticking his cock into her seed filled ass and began to fill what Darian had left. "Well!? How does it feel you slut?" Nathan said to her as he pounded into her harder and harder.

Darian was sweaty and wiping his face with his shirt as he walked out to the deck with only his pants on. His muscles could easily be seen as he took a mop and began to mop the deck, something that he did when there wasn't anything else to do, though this time he had a nice grin. "Damn thats good...I hope Captain lets us use her more often...been way too long, I'm ashamed I came so early haha."

She shivered as he called her slut, loving every second of it. Was she so dirty? So depraved that she enjoyed such things? It didn't matter. The thoughts were lost as soon as they started and when Darian swapped out for Ichiro, she used both of her hands to support herself, allowing the boys to fuck her as hard as they could, her breasts swaying to and fro before Nathan's face. "Harder," she moaned, "Fuck me harder!"

[sorry, short. ><]

(Its fine.)

'Jeez...she's really a slut isn't she...?' Ichiro thought as he heard her. Nathan was loving every moment of it. Harder the two boys fucked her raw until Ichiro's seed began to mix with Darian's inside her asshole. He pulled out and began to pant as he watched the seed seep out of her pussy. "I'm done here." He turned and began to walk away after zipping up his pants, leaving Nathan and Hiyami. Nathan fucked her harder. "God yes you bitch...I'm gonna fuck you till we're raw!" He said as he fucked her faster and faster with great stamina, the sounds of his hard cock slipping in and out of her wet pussy made him hornier as his faced shot up, planting a fierce kiss on her lips as his seed began to fill her womb.

Ichiro left, leaving her ass empty and open but for the seed the two boys had left inside of her. She shivered at the open and wet and cold feeling that came with a sudden image of vulnerability. She joined him in his climax, her own pussy spasming at the sensations they'd made her feel.

Once they were done in orgasm, he smiled as he pulled out of her, leaving his seed inside her as well...only he would ever have her pussy...it was his, and his alone... "Go clean up. Wash yourself, especially your ass...I want to be the only one with seed that stays inside you." He patted her head. "When you're done...get ready, we'll be leaving for port and you can help me have some fun...it'll just be us on the town, causing havoc...you want that?"

"Hmmm... Well, if I'm washing up and washing out...." she gave him an almost minx-like wink. "I think I'd rather have your cock inside me once again before we port, and why don't we see if we can't get some... ah, toys, perhaps, and see how much of your sperm I can keep inside of me, hm?" She grinned at him. "Let's see how many shots it takes you to fill me all the way up," she said huskily, biting at his throat.

Nathan rose an eyebrow. "You're...serious aren't you?" He said as he looked at her astonished at what she said. "You've really changed...Ha...you must have fallen in love with me, haven't you?" He said chuckling as he kissed her lips. "Go on. Get cleaned up and we'll fuck until you bloat with my seed." He said chuckling. "Lets hope its not so much that your charm doesn't work for you...I wouldn't want to have a child with someone who may or may not truly love me."

Hiyami only rolled her eyes: "Maybe I've only just realized how naught I can be. Ever consider that?" She waltzed off to wash the proof of their...well, it wasn't coupling with four people, so whatever it was... off. When she returned, she stood naked before him, her hand on her hip, with said hip jutting out to the side.

Nathan smirked as he saw her. "Well then? You look like you want to expect something. What is it? Want to try being in charge or are you ready to get nice and filled baby?" He said smirking and snickering as he spread his legs to show his erect cock for her. "I'll let you choose what position you want and what hole you want me to fill."

She didn't even bother with a response, merely moving forward to step up onto the bed and lower herself onto his cock, straddling him with his cock in her pussy. "Think you even can fill me all the way?" she asked evilly.

"Lets make a...deal out of it then. We've made enough already, no harm in doing any more...if I manage to fill you up to the point you can't take it anymore..." He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "You bare my children..." He pulled back and smirked. "And if I lose...I'll admit anything to you...anything." He said with a wink, showing her another chance of freedom if she chose to do so. "God I can already feel myself slowly begin to work my way up to cumming with you just sitting on it...your walls are so...great."

"Alright," Hiyami said thoughtfully. She could always expel some when he wasn't paying attention, anyways. "That's fine." She grinned at him mischievously. "Why, are you thinking about fucking me while my belly is large and full, swollen from your child?" She was taunting him again, she knew, but she thought it was worth it. Fun, even. He was someone that rose to her bait in the way that she expected and wanted. It was life.

Nathan shook his head. "No no...I don't want to fuck you when you're pregnant. That would be bad for the child..." He said as he stopped all movement as he looked her in the eyes, sincereness in it as he spoke his words. "Our child will be a great pirate with no sort of flaw because his or her mother was exhausted from sex." He pulled her in close, his lips meeting hers and he spoke while they were that close. "Our child...can't you see it...Don't you know what I am telling you when I tell you I want you to bare my child...?" He closed his eyes and let his tongue probe her mouth as he began to thrust into her once more.

"Oh, I know," she said, eyes gleaming brightly as she answered him. She gave a soft moan as he thrust into her, returning his kiss and breaking away. "You're in love with me," she said with a shrug. "I win the bet." Looking at him, she spoke again, gauging his reaction. "Of course, all that remains is to see whether a possible child will make me stay when I could so easily leave."

It was a bold statement, but it was also true. As their first agreement with each other, it was also the one with the most hold over her... At least according to her creed.

Nathan rose an eyebrow as he stopped moving. "I've never said anything of the sort. You win no bet, its still going." He said smirking. "You think you can try and make me believe something I didn't say? Pathetic." He said sneering to her as he continued to listen to her about the child being the thing that kept her with him. "Oh? So you really want a child with me hm? Why is that if you're 'free'? I'm sure theres other lust hungry men out there who want your body, why me of all people hm?"

Hiyami rolled her eyes, a bit surprised at his easy admittance of the current bet... Though she found it interesting that he'd deny his own feelings. She suppose it made sense since he probably still wanted her with him. Still, she'd not taken him for a liar... Or was he desperate? Still, she merely shrugged: "What's wrong with a little bit of...overconfidence... now and again?" she asked, her eyes trained on his reaction. "I don't mind the risk of a child," she corrected. In regards to the second matter, though... "It doesn't mean that a child will come, much less from you, so don't misunderstand," she shot back coolly. "I can just as easily object - do you not like me better willing and pliant? After all, my sister is freed, but it was she who I was protecting... If you don't want the few... allowances... I am making, than I shall stop making them."

Nathan remained silent as he listened to her. "I am starting to dislike your attitude." He said coldly as he turned away from her. "Forget it. Just go." He said as he moved somewhat more away from her. "I don't want to see you talking to me like this. Just get the hell out of here for now. If you don't want a child with me then I've no interest for you anymore." He said coldly to her. "The only reason I was trying to keep you on this ship was to possibly win you over so that you would actually bare my child without regrets, but its apparent that you may or may not care if I would be the father...if I understood your logic."

"And now why would you want me to bear your child?" she asked, without budging. A single eyebrow was raised. "Are you going to tell me that you merely wanted a child - a legacy to continue onwards when you die? Were you even preparing for the risks and troubles that come with a babe? Especially on a pirate ship?" She shrugged and moved to gather her clothes. Since she'd just cleaned off, she had no qualms with leaving the room. Once she was clothed, she merely looked at him, heading towards the door.

"Did you think that I would limit sex to you whilst aboard this ship?" she asked almost cruelly. She'd not been planning to focus on anyone besides Nathan, but he was forcing her hand.

Nathan growled as he heard her. He was tempted to go over there and show her some pain. Though he had lost the power he had over her being his slave, he could still be forceful to her. "Fine. Whore yourself out to the men on the ship then. See if I care. But if you don't bare my child...I'll find a way to convince that sister of yours to do it for me. She's younger...she'll bare a more ripe child with my seed." He said taunting. "You wouldn't want me to impregnate her on her first time...would you?"

"Don't you fucking touch her!" Hiyami immediately growled out at his words. She didn't care about the insults to herself - she'd long since learned to ignore what men said about her - but she would brook no insult to her sister. "You swore you would not force her hand and she knows better than to associate herself with the likes of you!" Just the idea of any of the men touching her sister - forcing her - it made Hiyami's fingers itch for her blade.

"I never said that I would force her to do it. I would simply...have her fall in love with me to the point she would want to bare my child and then we'll have a happy little family while you're out in town as the village whore." He said coldly as he stood up and stretched. He put his clothes on and made sure he got everything. "Now if you'll excuse me...I must go find Mayami."

She moved to block the entrance with her body. "You are not going after my sister," she said flatly. "If I have to challenge you to a duel to keep her safe." While she knew Mayumi was too smart to fall for the man before her, she also couldn't help but be concerned - this was a treacherous man. What if he sought to deceive her sister and coerce her into sex? And beyond that? No one was going to sleep without her sister without loving her. Mayumi deserved better than that.

Nathan shook his head. "Hiyami must I really scar that wonderful body of yours? To think...you could have done what you wanted today, getting your womb inflated, if you just agreed to bare my child...but forget it. I no longer desire you, as painful as it is for me to say that. If you really want to duel me...come at me with whatever you have. I'll need nothing but my bare hands to take you down." He said as he stepped back from her. His eyes...the pupils were almost as if they shaped into the form of a hawk's eye.

Back
Top Bottom