Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Celestine

She merely smiled at him, pleased with his words. She had no doubt that she'd win one way or another - she was fairly good with deals... And worming things out of people. Besides, he was suggesting she could try to kill him in the event that she was stuck. As far as she was concerned, it was a win-win situation - especially because Mayumi would be free to do as she wished. "And even if Mayumi decides to stick around, she'll be free of any sexual obligations?"

In response to the effects of the rum... "No, not quite." She took another swig.

Nathan chuckled. "You're kind of pushing it there...a girl like that, so similar in detail to you...isn't going to stay pure forever. But yes...my men will make sure in the event she sticks around, she'll stay a virgin unless she wants to be deflowered." He began to drink some more as he felt he was nearing his limit. "Aye...this might not have been such a good idea..." He began to shake his head. Then, somehow, something occurred to him...if he lost, he would be drunk...He'd have no control over what he said. He began to curse mentally, she could get him to spill the beans about his small love for her. "Are you sure this is a good idea...? Maybe some other deal could be just fine."

Hiyami hummed a bit at his words. "But weren't you the one that said I'd stay no matter what?" she took another swig. "Tell you what - let my sister go free of any obligations you have, and I'll stay, deal or no, 'til you say I can go... Unless we make another deal somewhere down the line." She supposed it was a bit risky, but she also hoped it would get her sister free - which was her main goal.

"Jeez I thought I already gave your sister the A-OK to leave when I said she could leave no matter what...its you I'm worried for..." He said as he hiccuped. Shaking his head to try and regain his thoughts, he stood up and tried to leverage himself on the table so he could stand up straight. His mind was already going fuzzy. "Uh oh..." He felt his weakened legs give out from under him and he was only holding himself up halfway, using the table. "No...I can't...lose..." He fell on the ground, unconscious.

Hiyami set the bottle aside, amused at his reaction. The silly boy... Still, he'd given her Mayumi's freedom, and that really was her biggest concern... It also meant that as far as they were concerned, their bets were all off... Except for Mayumi. Still, from the way he was speaking, she had no doubt that she was very close to winning. "No, I can't lose," she murmured to herself. Why couldn't he lose? Somehow, Hiyami had the feeling she'd already won.

A couple of moments later, Nathan returned to consciousness and groaned as he stood up. He was always known for quick recoveries of fainting, no matter the cause. Standing up, he frowned to her. "Well it seems I've lost and you can still try and get your freedom by having me fall in love with you, yet that won't happen." He shook his head as he still tried to regain his thoughts. Walking slowly over to his bed, he laid down on it and groaned from the headache that overcame him. "I'm gonna hit the sack...you can tell your sister she's free...but I want you back in here immediately afterwards...got it...?"

"Of course," she said smoothly, her eyes betraying none of her thoughts. She swept out of the room with ease, knowing that she'd likely find her sister-- "Mayumi!" As she'd thought, the girl was in Darian's room. "Mayumi, I have good news!"

"Hiyami?" her sister came out into the hall, rubbing at her eyes. "What is it?"

The elder sister threw her arms around the younger with a broad smile. "You're free!" she exclaimed. "You can do anything you want, stay or go and no one'll force you to do anything you don't want to do!"

Mayumi froze in surprise. "What about you?" she asked, concerned when her sister broke away. And was that... rum she smelled?

"Well, I'm still stuck, but I'm close, I think." Hiyami admitted.

"Then I'll stay," Mayumi confirmed. Then, "Did you drink him under the table?"

Hiyami only smiled. "I'll see you later, little sister. I'm heading off to bed!" And with that, Hiyami turned and headed back to Nathan's room. Confused but pleased, Mayumi merely nodded and returned to Darian's room.

Nathan was sleeping in his bed like a log as he seemed to be in a lazy, sleazy position as he slept. His head still hurt and he knew some good rest would do his body and mind some good after the event that had just occurred, leaving him drunk with a bad hangover. He seemed to mumble in his sleep, but it was inaudible and somewhat grouchy as Nathan slept...not even knowing Hiyami was in the room.

(Sorry for a shorter post.)

Hiyami shook her head at him, amused, and stripped down, entering the bed in the nude - how she preferred to sleep when she wasn't bleeding. He had no idea what was going on, but she doubted it mattered. The poor kid was going to be totally hungover in the morning... for that matter... Hiyami might have a small headache, but she knew it would go away in the first two or so hours, especially if she was distracted.

Feeling her enter the bed, he turned over and laid his arm over her, pulling her close to him as he slept. He seemed so peaceful, aside from the mixed smells of his and her rum in their breaths. He held her close...so warmly and tenderly as he slept...then his mumblings became somewhat audible. "Hiyami..." He muttered in his sleep. "Please...don't leave me..." He buried his face into her bosoms and held her tighter. "Please stay...don't leave me Hiyami...I love you...stay with me..." He said before breaking off into a small series of somewhat silent snoring.

Listening to his words, Hiyami smiled at the knowledge that she'd won... but at the same time, she couldn't help but frown. Did she want to leave? She decided to hold onto the information until later. Depending on how things turned out, it might be more useful than she'd thought... but in the event that things turned out badly, she could use it to leave.

In the morning, Nathan was still hung over and dead asleep in his bed. Outside, Ichiro and Darian were preparing to set sail and the boat was already off into the ocean after the storm that had come. The night before, however, Darian was drenched as he was to stay on watch again because Miyumi had to sleep in his bed...he didn't mind. Cold rain did wonders for him. Ichiro was sitting on the bow of the ship, watching the sea with an icy glare and remained so still he could be an ornament statue for the mast.

Mayumi woke early and went topside, particularly happy and wanting to see what she could do. Still, she frowned, Darian had never returned... she made him her first conversation.

"Good morning!" she said cheerily. "You never came to bed last night."

Elsewhere, Hiyami lie in bed, eyes closed as she tried to tune the headache out.

Darian looked over to Mayumi and chuckled. "Well...I was on watch again. Did you miss me?" He said laughing as he steered the ship. "So...whats up? Just come by to see how I was?" He said chuckling as he patted her head.

Nathan began to slowly wake up, groaning as he sat up. "Damn my head..." He looked over to Hiyami and yawned as he laid back down and draped his arm over her like last night, only this time he was massaging her breast with his hand as he lay there. "Good morning Hiyami..."

"Maybe," she says mischievously. "I was thinking about whether there's a spare room on deck," she continued. "Hiyami came to me yesterday to tell me that the captain has freed me. She apparently won a bet that involved alcohol. Lots of it. Of the rum persuasion."

"Good morning," Hiyami responds, thinking about the feelings he's delivering to her breast as opposed to the hangover. She presses her body against his to check and see if...

Yawning, he felt her body press into his hand as he massaged her breast and he continued to do so. Squeezing her nipple, he pulled on it slightly every now and then, switching between that and massaging her breast as he laid his head above hers on the bed as he laid, clothed, against her nude body, though even still, she would feel his bulge pushing into her buttocks. "Mmm...still feels so soft as ever Hiyami..." He said chuckling as he kissed the back of her head.

Darian chuckled. "So...you're free? You should get the hell out of here when we make port at our next stop. And you're stuck in my room or Ichiro's room until then. We've got no spares." Ichiro looked over at hearing his name and saw Mayumi. A thought flashed through his mind and he got up and moved over to them, pulling Mayumi away to speak with her. Darian just cocked his head in confusion until Ichiro pulled her out of sight with him. "I need your help Mayumi."

Mayumi shook her head at Darian. "I've got to stay with my sister," she said earnestly. when Ichiro pulled her away, though, she went willingly. "What is it, Ichiro? What do you need my help for?'

Hiyami, amused, leaned into his touch, his movements wakening her body. "Well, I'd hope breasts would be soft," she says, turning slightly.

((Sorry, short.>_<))

(Its fine :] )

Nathan smirked. "No...I mean yours are the softest yet...The best I've ever had had the pleasure of laying my hands on." He said as he moved over to so he could lay in front of her, facing her. He smiled as he pulled her close to him. Faces ever so close. "Hiyami..." He said as he brought his lips to just hardly brush against hers as he spoke, his eyes looking into her own. "If I gave you the choice to leave me with no consequence or without favor...would you?"

Ichiro frowned as he spoke to her. "My mercenary contract..." He said as he walked over to the railing of the ship. "He has my contract..." He paused and glared down at the ocean. "I am forced to work..." He waited some more, growing somewhat annoyed at the pausing and his situation. "A slave...Help me find..." He stopped and moved over to Mayumi, placing his hands on her shoulders and looking at her directly. "My contract so that I..." He paused some more, looking away from her this time. "Destroy it and then destroy..." He let go of her and his eyes became daggers as he looked at Darian in the shadows. "Nathan and Darian!"

"Now why would you go and say a thing like that?" Hiyami asked dryly. "One might be led to think you've already fallen for me." She spoke the words partially as a warning and partially to tease. "But should the situation arise, I can't say what I would do. It's never good to attempt divination when you've no talent in it, after all."

Mayumi thought the idea over as she listened to him. Destroying Nathan and Darian... It was... an admirable goal for someone that had, for all appearances, been caught by them, but still... Darian had helped her sort herself out, and though Hiyami had given her body over to Nathan, Mayumi hadn't sensed any unhappiness in her sister... but then there was Ichiro, who had also been there for her when she'd wanted to cry. Mayumi decided on an answer: "I'll help you find the contract," she said, "But I won't help you destroy them. They haven't done anything to me or my sister just yet."

Ichiro frowned at her. "But you must find it..." He said urgently to her. "If you don't destroy it..." He said before pausing. "Then I'll never be happy..." He sighed and turned to walk away from her, disappointed in her...she was the one person he could rely on to do this, the one person who was capable of doing this since Hiyami was already corrupted by Nathan. It seemed Ichiro was back to square one...he had to find it himself in the captain's room.

Nathan chuckled. "I admit nothing my dear lass. And tempt divination? Ha...I rule divination and nothing can say so otherwise. You're mine now Hiyami...get used to it." He whispered in her ear as his hand moved slowly down her body until he was slowly fingering her with the tips of two of his fingers.

Hiyami gave a soft moan as he touched her, leaning back against his touch. It was most certainly interesting to hear him speaking in the way he was. "Am I now?" she asked almost lazily, enjoying the sensations he was sending through her.

"I'll find it," she promised. She just had no intention of helping him go after Nathan and Darian.

Nathan chuckled as he leaned over and whispered gently into her ear. "Yes...you're all mine...no one can have you except for me...thats the way this deal is going...though I'm tempted to let others share you with me..." He said before kissing her gently. He slowly pulled his fingers out from her and began to strip. Once he was naked, he laid next to her back, lifting her leg in the air as he kissed up and down the back of her neck before he began to prod her pussy with his cock. "Mmm...I'm so wanting you right now my little pirate lass..." He slowly pressed his cock into her, enjoying the feel of her around him.

She moaned at the sensation, captured by the words he used and the feel of his cock pressing its way into her body. "Share me with others?" she murmured, giving another soft moan when she felt the head of his length touching against her cervix. "How? Will I be bent over, with one man beneath me and another above?" She leaned backwards to speak directly into his ear - and giving him unrestricted access to her throat. "Or will I be completely occupied, a man in my mouth, another in my ass, and you in my pussy?" She whispered potential postures to him, giving him various images of her caught between men, her body wanton and needy as they had their way with her.

Nathan smirked as he heard her. "Lets make that a reality..." He pulled his head back and called for his crew mates using a weird wolf howling...animal speech was always used for code on here and the stereotypical wolf howling for a hot damsel was, as it sounded, the call for sex. Darian entered first, already stripping with a smirk whereas Ichiro stood off to the side, not wanting to take off his clothing. He only undid his pants to bring out his cock. Darian wasted no time as he got to Hiyami's ass, while Nathan had her on top of him and his cock in her pussy and Ichiro walked over and took her hand onto his cock. "Whenever you're ready...jerk off Ichiro and let Darian know when you're ass is ready for a beating."

"Bring it - ah! - on, any...time!" she said competitively between thrusts. She shivered at the knowledge that she was about to be doubly penetrated, but somehow found the idea much more erotic than fearsome. She clenched on Nathan's cock, and released in order to relax her body enough to accept Darian's length... For Ichiro, she immediately began to let her hand dance up and down his length, pausing only to tug on his balls and caress the point at which they supported his penis.

"Are you boys going to fuck me, or what?" she teased.

Back
Top Bottom