Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Celestine

"Nnh... Hah...." Hiyami let her breaths still as their bodies calmed from their mutual highs. As he spoke, she couldn't help but feel a strong part of her soul light up with hope and relief. "So my sister is safe, then?" She wasn't even concerned about being his 'best' or whatever, especially since she'd often read that post coital talk was just that - talk. What she wasn't expecting, though, was the quiet gasp from the door.

Mayumi's expression was one of shock. And, on some level, Hiyami was sad to note, it was of rejection... The thing was, though, that Hiyami wasn't sure whether Mayumi was rejecting her or herself.

(Don't get Mayumi's bit. Why does she feel rejected?)

Nathan panted some more as he slowly slipped out of her, letting some of his seed drip onto her stomach from his cock as he spoke to her. "For now...but when she is ready...I will take her virginity as well. You'd best clean yourself up. There's blood and seed all over you." He said as he looked down to her pussy. "My oh my you dirty girl haha." He patted her cheek lightly before kissing her forehead before dismounting. Turning his head, he saw Mayumi. "Oh hello there. I thought you locked the door." He said to Hiyami. "Nevertheless...She saw."

(It's because she doesn't know what to do. She feels as though her need to try to protect her sister was rejected, but in the same strain, she also feels as though her sister has rejected her usefulness. Pretty much, there's a lot going on in her head and that's the biggest flashing red light.)

Hiyami grabbed the sheets and dragged them up to cover her sullied body, stained with blood and semen. "Mayumi... It's not what you think it is," she attempted to explain, wincing as she tried and failed to stand. She was... surprisingly sore. It was not a consequence she'd expected.

"It's exactly what I think," Mayumi said, her voice wavering despite her almost calm and accepting explanation. "You're protecting me, nee-san." Despite the words she used, though, the tears still spilled from her eyes. "Gomen... Gomen yo, nee-san...!" Before Hiyami could say anything to stop her, her little sister turned and fled.

(Oh)

"Gomen no what now? Was that Japanese she was speaking...?" He said as he rushed to the door to see where she ran. Turning to her sister, he frowned as he walked over. "What did she say? What did she think? That you and I had relations for a more...sensual purpose or that you just took one for the both of you?" He said as he rubbed the back of his head, sighing. "That sister of yours seems like a real pain...she doesn't even sound like a fighter if she's crying."

Ichiro was walking around the upperdeck, all the while Darian was navigating them to a harbour so they could restock on supplies and food for the trips ahead. It would be one of the only times during the month they'd be peaceful in a town this much...they would cause absolutely no chaos at all...especially in Nathan and Darian's home town.

"That's our homeland," she explained with a sigh. "It quite far." Hiyami sighed, bringing a hand to her face, even as she continued to keep herself covered with his sheet. "She's feeling guilty. I wasn't planning on telling her what had happened..." The pink-haired girl gave another sigh. "To be entirely honest, I'd been planning on trying to put her initiation off for as long as possible... To see if we could either go free or if she'd fall in love or something..." She gave a small smile. "I'm not entirely sure what I was thinking. I just knew that I wanted her to be safe."

Clearly upset by the events that she'd just been witness to, Mayumi all but ran through the ship, eventually falling a small chamber that she more or less fell into and lay on the floorboards. She would calm soon, she knew, and already the guilt from running out on her sister like that was setting in... She needed to help her sister - get her to realize that they could get to freedom or something. Surely where was something else out there for them...

"I see I see..." He said as he put a hand over her shoulder. "Well...I'm sorry to say you're stuck on my ship until you actually get Ichiro to say more than five words in one sentence." He shrugged. "Until then...you're working with me beautiful lass." He whispered into her ear before licking her earlobe, his hands going to her breasts to massage them. "Don't worry...it won't be as bad as you think it will...but know the longer you stay on this ship, the more of a chance she'll lose her virginity out at sea like you have..."

"I don't mind if she does," Hiyami admitted. "It's just... I want her to like the guy she loses it to instead of being forced, you know? I just want to give her the chance to have a choice.... Ah!" She couldn't help that last part - she'd not been expecting his hands to find their way back to her breasts again.

"You...! The door's still open!"

Nathan chuckled. "So? It doesn't matter if the door is still open...all the guys will eventually get to you...they might as well see you in the nude." He began to kiss up and down her neck sensually as he slowly massaged her breasts. "This one isn't for me...its for you...I want to please you with this little massage..."

Updeck, Darian could see that they were approaching land and decided to surprise his captain for when they'd reach port to Florensia.

"Oh, alright," Hiyami said, tilting her head to give him more access to her throat even as she enjoyed the firm, but gentle hands upon her breasts. "Will I be sleeping with them today as well...?" She surprisingly wasn't that sore... And if the activity itself was always so pleasurable, she was forced to admit she could understand why people enjoyed it so much.

Mayumi, still mentally exhausted from the stress, the cry, and the shock, slowly began to drift off into a rather blissful sleep. One in which everything was still okay.

Nathan shook his head. "Unlike my men...I'm pretty much the only horny one here most of the time. They'll only have sex if provoked, drunk, if they're feeling for it, or if I order them, or sometimes I guess since you're females...punishment." He began to twist her nipples around in his fingers and tugged on them gently. "Though...Until I see how your sister is...well, so far you've been my favorite. I don't know why...but you are. Ask any of my two friends and they can say I've only done women for me. I'd never be doing this for them...though I doubt Ichiro would say anything about it."

"I see..." Hiyami gave a soft moan as he toyed with her nipples. She was... somehow very sensitive, though she didn't know why. She leaned against him, and, tilting her head, managed to get mouth close to his ear. "I think I like it," she whispered as though it were a dangerous secret. "Sex." It didn't mean she was in love with him. It only meant that the experience hadn't been as bad as she'd thought it would be... Of course, that didn't change her opinion with her little sister at all.

"Mmm...so you do love it hm?" He said as he began to grip her breasts a slight bit more as he massaged her. He still kissed up and down her neck as he continued to speak to her. "Oh baby...stick with my crew and you can have it with me whenever you want..." He leaned into her ear. "And if you want more than one of us at the same time...it can be done. One person? Two people? All three of the men on this ship? Its yours for the taking...but what will your sister think?"

Hiyami shuddered at his words, leaning into his body as he toyed with hers. "I don't know if I can handle that," she admitted. "I've never had sex before today, so I there's lots I don't know... You'd know better than me..." When he mentioned her sister, though, Hiyami shook her head. "I'm willing to fulfill whatever fantasy you may have that involves me as long as you let her choose who she wants to sleep with and when she wants to do it."

"An agreeable deal. Though...don't take me for one who is in such fantasies as I threaten to kill you or your sister and such. I'm much more civil than that." He said as he continued to massage her breast. "The only thing you need to know about sex right now is two things...avoid getting pregnant, and you have a charm for that...and just enjoy it." He said as he pressed her breasts into her chest as if he was trying to shrink them. "Tonight...I want you to sleep in my chambers...your sister can as well, as I have a spare bed for her to sleep in..." He pointed to the floor that had a few cushions on it like a make-shift bed. "...but I want you to sleep in my bed with me."

"Alright," Hiyami conceded, trying not to moan too loudly... She'd thought she heard footsteps, after all. What if it was her sister coming back? But... it was so nice and comfortable.... Hiyami really didn't want to move from her current position.

[sorry, super short. >_<]

(Its fine :] )

Kissing up and down her neck, he continued to sensually please her. One of his hands went down her body before he began to rub up and down her crevice with his fingers as he began to tug on her nipple. "Tell me how much you love this...let me know when you'll orgasm..."

Darian pulled up to port and began to head down to tell the captain, though as he walked along, he saw Mayumi. Walking over, he nudged her with his foot. "Hey...are you alright? This is no place for a beautiful young woman to sleep." He thought she was the one he had fought on the ship before...though he felt like she was somehow different.

Hiyami moaned as he continued to raise the level of pleasure he was inflicting upon her body. "Nhnnn...!" she moaned as he touched her. "Mhmph...!" She bit down on her lower lip to keep her cries from growing too loud. Her neck, she felt, was just too sensitive... "Ahn!"

Mayumi woke with a start, immediately wiping away any semblance of tears. "Sorry, sorry," she said, acting as casually as could be. "I got drowsy and ended up there."

"Hey wait a minute...now that I see you up close...you're that girl the capt'n was with...its getting late. You need to go sleep. We won't get off the ship till morning." He helped her to her feet and led her to Nathan's room. Outside of it, his eyebrow raised as he saw the sight before him.

Nathan didn't know that Darian was there. He continued to please her, now fingering her with two fingers as he massaged her breast. "Tell me more how much you love this Hiyami...I want you to cum around my fingers..."

"Ngh...!" Hiyami was panting heavily as he stroked her whilst touching her breast. "Ahn...! Nathan!" She, too, was unaware of their visitors, her body entirely too caught up in the game he was playing with her.

Mayumi tapped Darian on the shoulder and gestured towards the deck to indicate that she was heading up and then moved in that direction before she saw or heard anything more that she really didn't need to be thinking of.

"Fuck, Nathan, let me cum...!" she pleaded as she writhed in his grip.

Looking at her, Darian frowned as he slowly closed Nathan's door before going to Mayumi. "Hey...uh...are you alright?" He said as he had a hand on her shoulder. "I did NOT know that...they were kind of going at it like that..." He shook his head at his stupid statement. "Crap um...I'm probably going to guess you don't want to sleep there...take my bed in my room, I have to keep watch tonight anyway...I'll be fine, really."

Hearing her, Nathan chuckled as he began to finger her faster. "Go on Hiyami, cum! Cum as hard as you want girl!" He said as he began to do everything faster: His fingering, his breast massaging, his neck kissing...he was ensuring maximum pleasure for her.

Without warning, Nathan would feel her walls moving around his fingers, constricting and convulsing as Hiyami orgasmed. Breathless, she looked at him and fell against him, pressing her lips against his and nipping his lower lip.

Mayumi merely nodded. "I'm fine. I.. I, uh... Saw them doing that earlier." She cringed. Now that she'd made her decision, it no longer bothered her. She knew, in a way, what her sister was doing for her... And she appreciated it. She would do her damnedest to pay her back by getting them off of the ship. "What were you down there for?"

"I was just going to tell the captain we made port. He was supposed to go and check the reins to make sure the ship is nice and fastened but I guess I can do it since I'm out on watch tonight. Whenever you're ready just get some sleep girl." He said smiling to her. He patted her on the head before heading out to the dock to fasten the reins to the dock.

Nathan felt her begin to orgasm around his fingers and he slowly pulled them out. Unexpectedly, he felt her lips shoot out to press against his own...his body froze except for his lips kissing her back. Feeling her nibbling on his lip, he pulled it away slowly before speaking. "What was that kiss for hm? I never expected a kiss to come from a girl who was just doing this to save her sister for when she was ready."

"Yes, well I never expected to get the gift of an orgasm for protecting my sister," Hiyami responded with a small shrug. Take it or leave it, it really was up to him. She'd already made him aware that she was willing to be his bed partner in any way he wanted her... Even if he wanted to share her with his crewmates. "It's not such a strange thing, is it?" she asked innocently.

Mayumi only flashed a smile at the man before heading back down to Darian's room. She was rather relieved she wouldn't have to return to their room... especially since it rather obviously smelled of sex.

Smiling, he nodded. "Alright...but lets make a deal then...shall we? A little...side deal and some changes...I want to see if you can make Ichiro to speak more than five words for your sister's release...whereas if you actually manage to get me to openly admit love to you, no matter when...I'll let you go. I think the pain of losing you will be punishment enough for me, no? If not...I'll see you on the battlefield." He smiled and kissed her temple before falling back on the bed. "Let us sleep Hiyami."

"Alright," she agreed quietly to his terms. They seemed to be fair enough for her, anyways. Soon enough, sleep struck her and she fell to a land of dreams.

[And I really didn't know how to throw something out there. <headdesks> I'm just gettin' worse and worse! D;]

Back
Top Bottom