Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Unforgiving

TakodaVega

Supporter
Supporter
I find it ironic that despite the fact my account is set to automatically detect DLS that I was banned an extra hour because it didn't detect it at all. ~ and since my Journal I'm fairly sure is locked indefinitely time to start a new one unless I am misinformed and my Old Journal is still mine to use.

I'll update this when I get home~

You can't live without the fire
It's the heat that makes you strong
'Cause you're born to live and fight it all the way
You can't hide what lies inside you
It's the only thing you know
You're embracing that, never walk away
Don't walk away

Iron - Within Temptation​

Within Temptation's new album is my current theme album to life <3

And thankfully has resurrected my Muse back from the dead ;3 Which is win. Also it looks as though Mistoffeles will get 500 Miles to a tank which is not bad for a car from 96. The $50 gas tank could kill meh though. However! Finding Cruise control? Priceless :3 *purr* Now if only I could hack the radio system to make it work.

In other news I got a present from Dies <3 A skelanimal kitty :3 She's sooo cutes. ^_^ We named her Umbra (which is Shadow/Darkness in Latin) and since I got her I have managed to sleep the night through which is something I haven't done in awhile, outside of fallin asleep on Dies of course. Hopefully I get to see him this year which would be awesome beyond belief.

Speaking of interesting news - bought my tickets to see WT in NYC. :3 Taking PK With me since she's letting me stay at her place xD;

The moon is really pretty tonight though...

OH! IN other news as of this week I've reached HALF of my weight loss goal at 70 lbs. It took a year to do it but I'm proud of myself ^-^ Now the next 70 will be harder but I'll manage. I have some special peoples who support me. <3

Every Journal needs a little Ville. Glad to have you back here. :) Even if it's not like we didn't talk when you were gone. You didn't tell of our outstanding new muse created RP! *poke and prod*
Mwuhahaha, Ville Valo + Bam Margera + Adorable Nerdy Girl = GREATEST RP EVER.

You're damn right it was. I play a good-convincing-sexy-as-hell Ville. And we all know that sex with Ville at any point in time is good. :) But with me...its like having sex on enhancing drugs, its double the goodness.

Isn't that the truth~ <3 I SHOULD BE SLEEPING NOW

But I wanted to make sure you had a posty before you got up this Morning and forgot OJ keeps me awake xDD;

NOW OFF TO DO MORE POSTINGS. yes! And stalk my boyfriend. *stalkstalkstalk*

Pirate hoarding is better than Ninja stalking.

SPEAKING OF WHICH MY SHIRT IS EPIC. It's got skulls on it.~ I should show you =3

I'm burning the bridges
And there's no return
I'm trying to reach her
I feel that she yearns

I walk against the stream
Fight for what I believe in
I run towards the end
Trying not to give in...

Lost - Within Temptation​

Today is gonna be a busy busy day. I get to have dinner at Mom's something I haven't done in a pretty good stint. Not since I still had the Jetta. Eesh >.o; That was forever ago it feels like. Really it was only a few months.

A few months can change a lifetime. You can remember those who love you for who you are, who lean against the curve of an ever changing society - and those who go against it for the pursuit of not themselves but for others. I still keep tabs on people and not many people realize it. Peoples inability to actually to talk to one another, even if they hate the person in question, bothers me. People don't always like the truth of the matter thrown at them and realize what they are doing is ridiculous.

I've learned that people will, at times, regress rather than progress as they get older. Some maturity has to be relearned in time when it comes down to it. People fall from high levels of it to follow the mainstream and feel like it is the ONLY way to be liked is to fit in rather than stand out and be your unique self. RuPaul, the Drag Queen of Drag Queens has a show which turns Drag into a contest. However she says that she is just trying to find the right person for the job. With "Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent", and not someone who is just doing things to make them look pretty or trying to fall into line to say they are shallow and unknown entities in a war of who's who.

I was going to write a lot more to that but then I remembered that would be considered causing trouble because I'm curious about a continuing form of punishment that is going on, since most Staff have stopped speaking to me I was going to be public about it - however that is not going to solve anything and will only agitate certain individuals more.

So! Off to get clean, clean the apartment, feed Cambria, and be on my way for the day. Hopefully seeing Shu for Dinner on Friday, Hopefully BB and Ari get their presents by then too. I'll find out ^^

Hollllyyyyy crap does everything look bigger on here o3o

I've been so used to Wide Screen that seeing a Full screen of anything throws me off.

I can now essentially run everything from my bed without touching my Freakishly sensitive netbook. Though I may just reserve this for when playing sacred simply because the monitor is OMG RAPE YOUR EYES bright.

In fact I think I'll go play sacred now x3

Alone she shows bright in the City of Angels
Guiding the Dreamers back to life
And tells you a sign:
"Every Tomorrow till the pain subsides...
Don't be scared now,
Close your eyes,
Life will take its course..."

The Last Dance - Within Temptation​

Dear Within Temptation. Thank you for being my theme to life. You know what songs I need to show my life. I'll be sad the day you stop making music.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTp69qTQ3Hc[/video]​

This is what I feel like every time I log on to Blue Moon.

When I first started coming here I felt like this
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc7EeU_cZtE[/video]
Then I felt like this
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iob2_8eyMK8[/video]
Now I feel like this
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmnJ1g3r9i4[/video]

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSpo91AX6Yg[/video]

I’ve been left out alone
like a damn criminal

I’ve been praying for help
cause I can’t take it all

I’m not done,