Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Easy now! (Sho/celestine)

"While that would be nice," Manda said with a sweet smile, "That's not quite what I had in mind." She lowered her lashes and reached across the table to press a finger against his lips before tracing his jawline with it. "What I had in mind involves both of us... naked... in my room." She spoke huskily, using the seductive allure of a vampire.

His errection got much much harder than he did before when he first had her naked. "I know, I was just asking if you wanted another one right now..." he answered honestly with a shy smile but his mind was now on what she just said.

She smiled at him. "Yes, please," she spoke honestly. Oh, the poor boy had no idea what she had planned for him.

(Are you okay with your character being abused a bit? Maybe a little and then timeskip with a few details until its all over?)

After the mall, Zack was with Manda in her car as they pulled up to her mansion. "Why do you always change the color?" he asked annoyed with the color affects.

((you mean femdom? XD I really don't mind. You mean whiping, and pegging?))

((I'm not sure what pegging is? But I was going to have her fuck him with a strap-on so he'd feel the same way. She'll make him love it, too, because she's pretty damned vindicative. Of course, I figured that part would be time-skipped. xD))

She shrugged. "I like different colors and they match my mood," she explained. "You know that."

((YEA, that IS called pegging. You don't look them up? XDDDDD)))

"Your family is ok with that?" he asked as he looked around her room seeing that the only thing different was the colors like she wanted. The familiar smell make him happy but he remembered her swim suit that he got her. "You still have...?" he asked as he turned his body to face her.

She smiled brilliantly, then shut and locked the door. "Oh, I have it alright. It's going to be in front of you the whole time you take this particular punishment."

(After one mentally scarring mishap, I find it safer to just ask. ><)

((well you can just make him a slave of love by fucking him in the ass. Guys don't really have to get all 'scared' as punishment. Trust me, pegging the male g spot with his insides burning (his ass mostly) and making him cum in a werid yet very unconformable/pleasurable way is how it goes. Pain with pleasure XD. And don't cut off anything; just go with it with no skips))

"Really...?" he asked blinking at what she just said. his errection was raising but he was actually worrying about this 'punishment' he had in mind. He looked around the room trying to get a idea.

(Wanted to timeskip, since I'm not so confident I know how to do it. X__x)

"Mhmmm," she assented. Eyes sparkling - with what, there was no way for him to be sure - she spoke: "Time to take off your clothes."

((ok, before we continue, let me help you ok? XDDD

have you ever role played yaoi? no even better, think about how the men fuck your female character and do what they would do. Hell, oral, fingering, stuff like that works. It's all about 'role change' in the genders))

((well it's true lol. pegging is that type of 'bondage' done by women were they make the man the woman.))

((you don't have to do EVERYTHING. lol I was just telling you what they usually did. It's tourture sex if that's what you want. Of course, screwing him in the ass and not 'tending' to his penis making him force to cum in a 'hard' way yet it feels good after a while. Of course, you can pleasure him and make him feel hell in anyway you want ;) ))

"Um...." he said once again. Should he trust her? Why not? "He actually began to strip. Droping his bag on the floor, he removed his jacket. Slowly with his eyes closed trying his best not to be embarrassed by this. He had no reason since he had her body stunned but by that time, he was more confident in his controll. Problem now, it was Neutral...but it wasn't.

She took advantage of his blindness to make use of her speed, taking some of the ribbons she'd set aside for this purpose to tie his wrists behind his back. With a tie she'd stolen from one of her housemates, she blindfolded him.

"AHW?!" he yelped in suripised. He opened his eyes feeling a 'rush' on him but he could not see anything. He felt his wrists tied with something of clothen yet it was hard to take off. He of course naturally tried to react accordingly as he moved fast backwards only to fall on her bed. "WHAT THE HELL?!" he yelled confused wondering what was happening.

Manda next connected his wrists to her headboard and both of his feet to the opposite ends. He was quite caught. Next, she took a pair of scissors and cut his clothes off. Then, she set up a quick video camera and set it to record. Blinded, he would see none of this.

"You asked for this, remember?" she prompted sweetly.

((ok, I am very curious on HOW you're going to do a strap on on him like this lol))

"I- wait, THIS is punishment?" he asked as he tried to move. He didn't realize just HOW fast she was. (she would've killed me any chance she got...) he realized but continued to struggle. It was annoying to be like this and he fell cool air on his bare chest and realized that she also made him completely naked. His dick was soft and small at the moment.

"You'll see," she said cheerily. Once all of his clothes were off and he'd been stripped naked, she opened her closet to pull out a few of the toys she'd accrued just for this moment. Only a minimal amount of lubricant on an oversized anal vibrator and, smiling almost evilly - not like he could see it - she chirped, "This might hurt, so don't tense, okay?" Then she shoved the whole ten-inch long, two-inch diameter phallus deep into his ass. Or at least, as far as she could force it.

"ENNNNNNNNNN!!!" he yelped as his eyes widened - not that she could see with his blindfold - as he felt something dig into his asshole. His body reacted accordingly as his lower body arched up but shook down trying to get the FAST thing out of him. It was very long and thick that burned in his insides as he yelled in pain and even shred some tears.

"Hmmm..." she couldn't well have him screaming, could she? Although, she supposed it didn't really matter. She'd told everyone she would have her revenge that day - no one was in and the walls were, for the most part, soundproofed. Decided, she took hold of the edge of the large toy and pulled it out slightly - about halfway. And then she mercilessly slammed it home again.

"ARGHHHH>>>>>" he grunted as he felt very 'hot' in his ass. It roughly burned inside his anus back and forth. He gasped as he sallowed painfully what was going on. "What the- *AGHH* fuck?!" he yelped as he felt pain crying a little.

"You can handle this much, Zack," Manda said cheerily. "I did." Still, the next time, she took the large toy all the way out, giving him a few moments relief. Next she carefully inserted a pyramid of little balls that were connected by a string. One after another, she forced them into him. Then, she again shoved the large took back into his ass.

Zack's insides felt very odd as he then yelled, "wait, what are you- *YELPS* puting in me?! I didn't make you suff- FEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!" he yelled loudly as he felt something big into his anus after a few what felt like anal beads. He had a idea what she was doing now: femdom. He begin to realize that she was doing a 'bondage' theme on him but hddin't know what she as going to do.

With both the oversized phallus and the beads in his ass, Manda gave a soft size. "Just because you didn't see me suffer the whole time doesn't mean I didn't suffer, Zack. Anyways, this isn't going to hurt the whole time, so just deal with it, alright?" She paused, giving him only a short amount of time to adjust before shifting on a remote control she'd picked up. It made a slight clicking noise and immediately, the objects in Zack's ass began to quaver. The anal plug was a vibrator, after all.

Back
Top Bottom