Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Easy now! (Sho/celestine)

((Actually, Manda's pretty darned please.... >< Unless you had something in particular planned?))

((well I was expecting you to be 'dumbfounded' by how well he's acting now. to the point where you take action or get closer to it since he's actually enjoying himself right now))

Manda finished the call she'd made and shut her phone. It was on silent, so she didn't have to worry about it going off at school. It seemed that Zack had finally calmed down... Perfect. As much as she liked the scent of fear on him, she would much prefer the way it would warp and grow with what she planned to do... Still, they had to have a few outings. He needed to... think she'd let things go, per se.

When she returned to class, to her seat, she tapped him on the shoulder. Her own pens and pencils were hidden inside her bag... But she usually had a pouch for them.

"Hey, I forgot my pen and we've got to take some mad notes for the next lecture. You got an extra?"

However, Zack didn't seem to notice her touch as he continued to hum while nodding his head and eyes closed while listening to music.

"Waka waka eh eh!" he hummed.

Manda rolled her eyes before ripping the object of musical contentment from his ear.

"I asked if you had a spare pen, Zack! And since we both know you usually have one or two hanging around, hand it over, buddy!"

"??!?" he reacted as she pulled his headphones off. "Oh um.." he looked into his bag and held up a pen.

"Thanks," she said with a casual wink - one of the usual - and accepted the pen, returning the headpiece to its original place before moving back to her desk.

"Ok then" he said turning around and placing his headphones back in. (Is she over it already?) he wondered. Normally, a girl- human girl would want nothing more to do with the friend that raped you but she seemed fine. Either way, he was going to wait till it was a sure thing.

Class started and lecturing occurred. The notes were taken, and then class ended. She tossed the pen over Zack to land on his own work. "Thanks - see you tomorrow!" she said cheerily. And with that, she was out of class and headed home. Slowly, she'd begin to re-acclimatize him to her.

"no problem?" he answered as she gave him back his pen.

This continued for the next few days. Zack had a feeling that this was so unnatural for her to just be 'ok' with it but then again, should he really question that? He didn't know anymore but the fact that he was ok seemed enough for him as he ate his lunch without trouble and was already in the hallway heading back to class. (Wait, it's not for another 10 minutes..) he realized as he stopped. However, his attention was bothered by the fact that he 'felt' Manda's presence behind him as he turned his head to see her there again.

"Hey!" she grinned cheekily as he turned. She was at her locker, having noticed his abrupt about-face. "What's up?"

"WHOAH!" He yelped as he finally said, "Ok Manda, what gives?" he asked her frowning as he wasn't afraid but actually bothered by her now.

She cocked her head to the side, looking up at him. "What're you talking about?" she asked, finishing up with her locker. She closed it and headed to their next class.

"You're TOO happy for some reason; no girl gets this happy after..." he stopped and so did she. He frowned more thinking about it. Zack realized for the first time that, no matter what species, a female would be very affected by sexual rape. But that guilt wasn't strong enough consideirng how she was now.

"the point is, " He continued. "I can tell you're up to something" he finished looking at her with a frown crossing his arms.

Amanda dropped the false smile immediately, turning to pin him with a fierce look. "Tell me, Zack - do you know what a locus of control is?"

All the while, she couldn't help but be pleased. Exactly according to plan.

"A what?" he asked dumbfounded raising a eyebrow looking at her. He saw that her smile was gone but he seemed more confused by her question.

"A locus of control, Zack," she said, her words even and concise. "A person with an internal locus of control blames his or herself when things go wrong, but praises his or herself when things go well. A person with an external locus of control attributes their surroundings for any events - good or positive that may occur. Do you understand?"

"um..." he answered.

((lol I love how you use her character. I am gald I choose this story with you!))

(lol, thanks? :3)

At the lack of an actual response, Manda merely stared at him for a moment before turning back onto their route to class.

"Hey- wait!" he said as he actually wanted to talk more. But then again, what was it that made him think to mistrust her? He didn't care, he mangaged to get her to stop and said, "Look, I feel that we need to 'talk'...if you get my meaning..." he said. In truth, he didn't want her to hate him forever and he did begin to feel guilty for what he did to her. Although she wasn't 'broken', he knew that she was angry in inside and felt that he should get things fixed.

She stopped at his call, whirling to face him yet again. At his words, she merely paused for a few moments, before decisively nodding. "Fine. We'll... 'talk.' Food court at the mall," she decided. Then, with that decided, she entered the classroom and sat, greeting the teacher politely.

"wait, maybe somewhere private-"

However, she didn't give any response.

*3 hours later*

Zack arrived at the mall (thx from a ride from another friend) and had already gotten frozen yogurt for both of them. He held the cups with uneasiness as they were that cold. he couldn't even eat his without waiting for a few seconds to get his sense calm. However, as he was about to take his second bite, Manda was sitting across from him eating her yougurt making Zack nearly choke in reaction.

"Well?" she said expectantly as she began to devour her yogurt - with the pleasure and relish showing vividly on her face.

Back
Top Bottom