Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Easy now! (Sho/celestine)

"Ngh...!" Manda looked away, a blush appearing on her usually pale face. It was embarrassing, to say the least. Still, at least it was over and done with.

He pressed a deep thrust. "I havne't cum yet!" he said as he held her closely. He made sure that she was plainly on her back as he did her missionally. Her tightness made it somewhat hard for him to move since he was afaid that it would cum out even if he moved outwards at the little of moment.

Manda rolled her eyes. There was obviously something wrong with him if he thought she cared - especially when taking into consideration the fact that he'd forced her. It didn't matter that it felt good... No, Manda was definitely going to remember that she was being raped. She wasn't so foolish as to accept that it was alright just because her body had enjoyed the stimulations it received.

He cursed and moaned as he pulled his penis out. To his own amazement, Zack released a large amount of semen that seemed natural even for a human being. He shot 3 times all over her body and released enough semen to cause a mess all over her stomach and breasts. "oh fuck...." he moaned but realized the mistake he made: The large amount of semen began to react to the markings that were crawing around her body and disappear thus making her able to move (more or less) considering what she went through phyiscally.

Despite the fact that she'd just been literally royally fucked, Manda was more or less a resilient character. And pissed. She was definitely very pissed. As soon as she understood why he'd cursed, she immediately switched their positions, her hand on his throat as she pinned him to the bid. She bared her fangs at her friend - if he could still be considered that - and glared at him. "Well, then, now that that's done..." She flexed her hand, allowing her nails to grow into talons. "What say I attend to a bit of... proper punishment?" She almost hissed the words, clearly depicting how furious she was.

"AGRRRR" While it was hard to breathe, Zack WAS a tougher guy than she thought. He grabbed her wrist and tried to get her to release him. He showed a tough glare mixxed with fear since she would kill him but he mangaged to get enough for him to breathe. "How......Does......it feel.......for *gahhhh*.....a......human to ma............mak......ma....make you cuM?!!" he mangaged to say. In honest opinion, he was very sure that she was going to kill him but what would happen now? Were they even friends? After he raped her? After he got her to pay for those years insulting him and making him feel less? He didn't know. "Going to kill me-" he didn't finished as he realized that it was easier for him not to talk in order to breathe.

She loosened her grip just enough to allow him to draw breathe but was careful not to let him up. Her eyes were filled with a rather difficult emotion to decipher. "How does it feel?" she hissed the words, her expression quickly becoming one of anger. "How does it feel to know my best fucking friend just did something irresponsible and unforgivable to me? How does it feel? You're more of an insensitive ass than I thought, you jerk!" Her fingers twitched around his neck - she really wouldn't mind strangling him right then... "How does it feel to know that you could be wanted as a felon? To know that you've just thrown our friendship away form a stupid, stupid reason?"

At his question, though, she couldn't help but squeeze for just a moment before letting up again, holding him in place. "Kill you? No, I'm not going to kill you. That's too easy. I want you to understand exactly what you've just done."

"Friends?" He asked gruntly as it was his turn. "What friendship?! You NEVER treated me like a real friend!" he remarked in angry as he was now able to breathe. "A person who's spoiled and disrespectful to her so called 'friend' deserves what you just went through!" He choked a bit. "Besides, I find it hard even although I mangaged, to believe that a human mangaged to do this to you-" he stopped as he took a breather.

"I am well aware of what I did Manda and I am happy I got to do it with you...my life is complete" he said with a smirk that was neither mean or nice.

Manda growled in frustration at his words. "Then you should have said something sooner, Zack. At least it wouldn't have come to this - we could have gone our separate ways... But no... Now - now I want my own piece of vengeance. You will not know when it is coming," she hissed the words out, her eyes bright with fury. "You will not know what to expect. You will not know how great it will be."

She dragged him bodily - by the neck, really - to the door and unlocked it. She opened it and dragged him down the hall, past various rooms filled with her brethren. Soon enough, they were at the front. Opening the great door, she threw him out, tossing his things after him. "Stay away from me, stranger," she called out. "And never come back."

"Why are you guys naked?" One vampire asked that appeared behind Zack who had just arrived before Zack could do/say anything.

They both blushed realizing it...

(((LOL Sorry it was just funny to me))

*1 week later*

That little event that happened at her house was silded by. While being nude was 'fine' in cultures of vampires and wolves, it wasn't for humans.

Zack saw Manda just as much as he usually did in School but there was nothing to talk about.

From what he learned, Manda bitterly told Zack that she told her cousin that they were posing for art modeling which was 'understandably' in a excuse. Zack knew that Manda's pride of being a vampire and being higher than a human meant that she wouldn't tell anyone what happened although he was lucky that she didn't kill him.

Zack couldn't help but be happy at the Fact that Manda wasn't a normal female at all and found this more to be a annoying thing that made her mad rather than a life changing experience which led to avoiding going to the police. however he wondered how she really felt.

Zack tried not to think about it in class as she was behind him and he actually felt nervous at times thinking that she was actually planning to kill him.

Manda had decided to wait. She'd wait until the best opportunity presented itself to her. She'd already discussed things with the other members of her coven and as things currently stood, she'd already had to argue several out of killing him. He was, she'd explained, her prey. Not theirs. As is, she had several different plans in mind, but the simplest - and the most offensive - would be to merely turn him. Not only would he belong to her because of it, but he'd be subject to any punishment she might decide to hand down... For as long as they both lived.

And so she attended classes, behind him, and merely kept her silence. She mingled with the other acquaintances they still had, and made sure to drop hints here and there. She was, she'd mentioned, still annoyed, but wouldn't mind hanging out again.

((wait let me get this straight, ur character told her kind that she was raped?

-.- ))

((No, she told them about the spell-thing that he'd used. She wanted to find out what exactly it was. xD They're just pissed that a human dared to use it against one of their kind. Make more sense?))

((oh ok, cuz it seems odd that they want to kill him for that although vampires seem like that I suppose))

"Hey Zack" A voice said next to him.

Zack turned to see a human girl that he knew. "Listen, I was wondering, would you mind helping me with a project of mine?" She asked.

Zack was about to answer till he remembered that Manda was behind him. He didn't know what she would do if he said yes as she would say something like, 'Make sure he doesn't rape you' or something like that. Instead, he answered, "Maybe another time sorry; I am very busy" He said keeping his eye on her and turned his head forward once again.

"Fine...." She said frowning.

Soon, the bell range and Zack collected his things quickly.

Manda could feel his levels of discomfort rising as time passed. She waited, biding her time. Today was not the day, but maybe tomorrow was. She was waiting for the right moment to make her move... Because when she did, she would make sure to devastate him completely and brutally. She wanted to turn his world upside down and force him to live with it...

And vengeance was a dish best served cold.

Zack walked out with good speed not wanting to make things awkward more than it needed to be. Zack wasn't 'afraid' of Manda considering that whatever she would have done to him would have been done to him already but he didn't want her to snap considering that she was a hellish creature who could kill him with ease.

However, by this point, he was actually becoming more annoyed rather than afraid as he began to notice how she was following him. As he headed to lunch, he stopped as he once again felt her behind him. He looked at her with a annoyed expression. "WHAT?" he asked aloud at her. He was being brave right now but in truth, he was really wanting to know what she wanted if she didn't do anything within the past week.

"What?" she asked back, her expression one of pure mischief. It was a look he would recognize as they'd often plotted such together. With her eyebrows raised, eyes attentive, and mouth not curving into a smirk, she looked the picture of vampiric innocence. If not for the expression. "Is something wrong?"

Everyone, absolutely everyone, had a breaking point.

(sorry for the length.><)

"If you have something to say, just say it!" he said uneasy as even though they were alone in the hallway (everyone walked to lunch), he added, "Looks like you have something that you want to do..." He turned facing her. "...but you're waiting or you're messing with my head?" he added sweating a drop. He sallowed uneasy as her expression didn't fool him; he knew her long enough and understood vampires through her.

He simply looked at her eye to eye but his breathing was turning in the wrong pattern and he didn't realize it.

"Now why would I go and do a thing like that?" Manda responded with excess amounts of sugar in her voice. "Asking you questions, messing with your head... What reason do I have for something like that?" She smiled so that her fangs showed and her eyes were innocent, yet frigid. He would find no mercy in them, but nor would he be able to read them. Just as she'd come to her own conclusions by herself, he would have to figure this out for himself...

Because the best revenge was the kind that the enemy did to themselves.

His eyes widen as he saw her fangs. His breathing became heavy, his senses were frozen as he saw her threating side that was the scariest because she seemed that harmless but was not. he sweat a bit more and she could smell it.

He knew that this meant that she was planning on doing something to him because he knew that she wasn't likely to forgive. (WHY in hell did I rape her?) he thought actually beginning to regret that now.

He sighed softly trying to calm down and turned around walking away.

At his response to her own actions, Manda merely smiled - not like he could see it - a small, secretive smile and continued to follow after him. She could practically smell his fear. It was... an intoxicating scent and one that she could practically inhale as sustenance. So she waited and watched. This... Well, she'd planted the seed, and now it was time to watch them grow. As she followed, making her own movements virtually silent, she couldn't help but feel that growing sensation that came whenever she got a particularly good taste of blood... Not unlike the cat that had the canary.

What will you do now?

Zack skipped lunch and decided to go home. He never skipped but this was a important thing. He didn't see or feel her following him but he rather be at home right now to think things right now. He mangaged to sneak home by himself and get a few hours before school actually ended as he began to open the door. "Looks like they're working still" he said aloud as his parents weren't home. "Maybe I'll order a pizza..." he said as he closed the door but it didn't

Manda finished out the day, amused. She knew exactly where he was going and what he was doing. It was a pity, but she could always toy with him the next day...

In this fashion, a week would pass. She would simply watch and wait, never allowing Zack to forget the threat of death that came as a result of his unforgivable betrayal of her. Of women. Rape was a crime and she had absolutely no intention of letting him get off scott free, even if she had no intention of involving the law.

Zack seemed more and more relaxed as he didn't seem to know that she was still bend on getting him. He was actually believing that at this point, nothing was to happen.

Zack was in the classroom as always humming to the music he was listening to with his eyes closed as it was a free period (with exams done) and he closed his eyes humming while everyone else was doign their own thing.

However, Manda was not pleased that he thought things were ok right now.

Back
Top Bottom