Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Easy now! (Sho/celestine)

(living dead so they're 50/50.)

After a few minutes of the same thing, his arousement rose again. He happily pressed his penis in slowly (nice and easy...) he thought. as he leaned on her body, he noticed her expression and said. "I think that it wouldn't hurt if you moved a little..." he said as he pressed his lips on her collar bone. He whispered another word and she was able to move again.

Well not exactly the same way. She could move but very weakly as if she just woken up and couldn't really use her strength in that sense from relaxed muscles.

((They're bodies are moving at the whims of their minds, yes. But vampires have stipulations that they work under - for example, they don't have working hearts unless they will it so, consciously telling their hearts to sound and work. It's why the typical vampire can't reproduce. If you'd like to change that role, though, I'm open to it. ^^))

Manda couldn't help the moan that fell from her lips as he entered her. It was... an interesting sensation. Heat and hardness entering deep within her core... She felt trapped when he weakened the spell that contained her and turned her head aside so she couldn't see him. Now she would have to concentrate on not moving until she felt she'd gathered enough strength to fend him off... But dammit, it was starting to feel so good...!

(first I ever heard of that))

He moved in and out softly while trying not to feel a 'jolt'. "What was with that 'jolt' you gave me?" he asked her as he rested his chin between her breasts slowly moving while breathing heavy.

(o_O Maybe I've been reading too much Anne Rice. xD))

"What," she said breathily (with a slight bit of challenge), "Do you think?" She had no intention of making things easy for him... After all, even if he was her so-called friend, he was almost fully seated within her.

((anne rice? XD What's that? XDDD))

"If I had a idea, I wouldn't have ask you!" he growled. He perked her body upwards into a interesting position with her wraping her legs around his waist while he sat cross leg moving his body straight up to enter her while he held her closely.

((what position is that called?))

((A vampire novelist. ^^ And I think it's called lotus position... But i could be wrong.))

Manda's eyes widened as he entered more deeply than he had before, her back arching as her head was thrown back. "Ahn...!" she cried out, her body shaking as it accepted his cock. Her hands clutched at his back as her legs instinctively squeezed.

HE thrusted deeper and deeper trying to keep himself from cumming while enjoying everything as much as possible. He Held her closer as he fucked her.

Sounds of all kinds came from her lips, some of which she hadn't even known were possible as he rammed in and out, landing deeper within her each time... She couldn't help the cries of pleasure she gave as he touched her, abusing her body, but making her want it.

He moved his face against her chest and screw her some more. He held her tightly as he herd her cries of pleasure. "Not bad for a human huh?" he asked her smirking as he moaned loudly. "SHIT" he yelled in pleasure as he felt a nerve hit his sweet nerve.

"A vampire...Hah...ahn... or a werewolf...Ahh! Could do... nnnnhh better!" she said, trying to taunt him. She didn't know how well it worked with her littered moans, but she thought it might get him annoyed enough to get out of her.

Her insults only made him want to make her scream for him even more as he laid with her on the bed. He breathed heavly before moving his upper body up and turned her body over on her front. From behind, he pulled his penis out while changing posistion and entered her again from behind.

She moaned again, this particular penetration allowing for a deeper touch. Still, she absolutely refused to give into his wants. She knew he wanted for her to either accept what he was doing to her with pleasure and cries of how delicious of felt or for her to completely reject him... But she was a vampire and they, quite frankly, had more patience than that.

Zack move his legs a bit pass where her knees where to move his penis all the way into her. "Shit....!" He moaned as her insides welcomed him in some more. He paused taking in the pleasure and began to bang against her and ride her. He moved his hands under to her breasts and held them tightly while moving.

She squirmed, trying not to cry out in pleasure. It was hard though. Not only was he rubbing against every sensitive spot that ran against her walls, but he was also groping her, grabbing her breasts as though they were simply slabs of flesh upon her body as opposed to the nerve-filled child-nutrition devices that they were.

He held her closer as he pressed his face on her shoulder. Panting heavly, he said, "I am going to cum soon....how bout you?" He asked her actually starting a conversation with her during sex.

((you've ever done that in sex? XD I actually talk during sex))

She chose not to respond, merely gifting him with yet another of her angered glares. As if she was going to respond to something like that, especially considering their current circumstances.

"I'll take that as a yes" he said smirking as he fucked more and more. He pitched her nipples hard while banging against her flesh. They made loud noises.

((it's fine, I understand))

"you know, I never mentioned this: but your fangs baring at me is kinda hot-ah!" he moaned as he felt a pleasure nerve with a thrust turned at a certain angle.

[Oh, good, thanks. ><]

For the first time, she felt her body jerking in a rather odd way. A nerve that he'd struck within her body cried out to her, and Manda felt a rush of pleasure spread throughout her body. "Oh...! Nngh!" Her fangs were still visible, but now they were shown in the midst of moans.

He held her tight. "SHit....!" He moaned loudly. It was suripising that no one came in.....

**Floor below**

A male vampire

He loooked up hearing noises. "?"

**back in rosa's room**

He held her tightly as he forced her on that angle moving at a much faster and harder speed.

[Don't you mean Manda?]

Her pants came faster and faster as her body was forced to enjoy itself. There was a coiling sort of pleasure in her belly - and it was soon coming to a head... It wouldn't be too long now.

(Right, I was just refering to her last name)))

He held her closer as he felt his release coming. (Regardless if she can actually control her body from being knocke up, I am NOT cumming inside) he thought as he didn't 'trust' her fully on that fact. He rammed much harder.

Her body spasmed around his, her hips jolting as the full force of an orgasm began to crash over her, sending pleasant waves of pure bliss to each nerve of her body. Still, teeth gritted, despite the sharp movements her body made, she did not otherwise give an indication of the event.

"WHOAH~" he said loudly as her orgasm at last. Of course, it was so much as he picked up speed. "Man was that strong" he said to her as he tried to cum now.

Back
Top Bottom