Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step into my parlour...

celestine

Star
Currently Seeking: Any
Note: F-list

About me...
Hello, all! You may call me Celeste or Celestine - whichever works for you. I'm twenty-five! A big change from when I first created this thread, seven-ish years ago. I've definitely had a lot of time to experiment with writing and other media to get a better understanding of what I do and don't like. That said, reality is very, very different from the fantastical world of the internet, where the consequences of inappropriate or taboo sex aren't nearly as horrifyingly present as they would be in the real world.

It should also be understood that I will default to my characters having a minimum INT score of 12 and actually using it. I'd like to think my INT's at a 14 or so, but it gets tricky when I try to play characters with an INT of 18. In plain talk, that means I often don't like to play characters just for the sake of sexual encounters. I'm very much interested in playing characters so I can develop them and will have them interact with other people, objects, and the environment intelligently. This is not the rule, however, and exceptions can be made. c: Pitch me something good!

That said, I look forward to meeting you all and perhaps even playing with you!

About writing...
I'm used to posting in threads, but I'm also willing to RP via PM, discord, or other avenues that I'm comfortable with.

I do not much care for inarticulate or badly written posts/responses. My preference is third-person perspective and at least five sentences. I enjoy lengthier bits of writing, but frankly speaking, if we're in the middle of a lot of dialogue, I'm not going to push out five paragraphs of filler just because that's the nature of the thing. We're going to be writing constantly changing characters and themes over the course of our BMR careers - there's no reason to stick to the rules all the time, eh? Adapt. Give me descriptive posts when you can - I'm totally okay with 60/40 ratios of lengthy to short. As long it's 100% quality, we're good.

I am guilty of up and disappearing in the middle of RPs. I will absolutely try to keep it from happening without warning seeing as, you know, I've gotten a handful of years of experience into me. That said, please also let me know! If I haven't heard from you/seen a post in two weeks, I'll assume it's on hold. If it's been a month, I'll assume you've bailed/departed and move on. c:

About kinks...
I've gotten in a bit more practice with plenty of things kinky - in theory, anyways. There's still a lot that I haven't attempted and plenty more I've yet to even discover! That said, take a look at my F-list and understand that Maybes really are maybes. Always, always, always ask. c: The worst I can do is tell you no, right?

I play girls, but I could be persuaded to play guys... Let's just make sure we're on the same page when we set up our fun, eh? Finally, I'm a switch, but I'm feeling more submissive than dominant right now.

Pick a card, any card...

Arranged Marriage
Fantasy
Final Fantasy
Fire Emblem
High School
League of Legends
Masquerade Ball
Medieval
Modern Fantasy
Overwatch
Pokemon
Science Fiction

Possible plots...
Me, You

Onwaaaaaaards! -- dice game!
"What did you say the job was this time?"
With some dice and understanding as to how d20 systems work, let's mash our characters together on an adventure! Things can get adventurous or sexy, or both! Did you really mean to run into that gelatinous cube? Eurgh, pay attention to where you're going! Oh man, is that -- is that an actual succubus? Hold on, what's that mimic doing? Wait, did you say this thing was designed by the worshippers of Calistria?! Who knows which way the tide will turn? c:

Roll a d20!
"What's wrong? Scared you're going to lose?"
A group of friends plays Pathfinder once a week, but a bit of goofiness and dares gone wrong leads to the introduction of some... sexier elements. There's only the one girl in the group, but she's always been kind of cute - that's something the guys all agree on. So it doesn't take too many beers and dip into the chaotic side of meter to come up with a plan. Why not implement some of the... naughtier books into the game? Like the Book of Erotic Fantasy? Only... The rules are a bit unbalanced, so to fix it, the guys homebrew up a set of their own rules.

A Different Kind of Killing
"You get one chance to try and kill me every day - every day you fail, you'll spend the night my bed."

An assassin is assigned a royal target, but one that's rather skilled themselves - instead of the simple job the assassin had expected, trouble crops up when the assassin gets caught - and by the target at that! Instead of simply throwing the assassin into jail or beheading them, the target grins and devises a more entertaining plan. Either of us can play either of these characters - let the games begin!

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon...

In Progress...

One Kiss a Day
"You'll owe me a kiss once every day until we graduate."
Playing with: Potter-Kun in this neighborhood
They squabbled when they were young. Through elementary school, middle school, and high school, they more or less hated each other... But one day in college, he happens to find something she drops and offers to return it for a price. It's not anything that's going to hurt her, he reasons, and he'll be able to humiliate her in the same go. The deal? No matter who she is with, what she's doing, or where she is, he's free to take a kiss from her once a day until they graduate in three semesters. Until then, he has every intention of holding onto her precious keepsake... Unfortunately for her, though, he decides partway through that just a kiss isn't enough anymore and the stakes gradually escalate both physically and emotionally until graduation.

Back
Top Bottom