Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Rivalries [fxf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Supernova
Ok so I had this going once on another board and thought someone might want to play here.

As far as the story itself I'd like us to work out most of it via PM's beforehand but as for the plot itself its simple.

Spoiled sibling (i'd prefer me :p) is a girl who gets everything she wants, and always has. The less 'lucky' sister, after seeing the new TV that dad bought her sister finally decides she's had enough and plans to teach the spoiled one a lesson.

As for what said lesson is? That's for us to work out depending on likes/dislikes of each of us. I'm open for a number of things here, depending on your interests. Blackmail, slavery, bondage, domination, humiliation, I'm also up for most kinks with the exception of fecal matter and the like, and bloodsports. We don't even have to use humans exactly, we could work with catgirls or the like, depending. Just shoot me a PM if your up for something. :3 We could also bring in more jealously based plotline into the mix, perhaps the dominating sister has her eye on her sisters bf, and plans to use her to get him, or whatever.

Also, while I prefer forum posts, because if the RP works out well, and it gets long, it can be hard to keep track, but I suppose we could work out a PM based roleplay if you like. :3

*edits* 5/12/2012

ahem, I'm also in the mood lately for a good, heavy-handed dominate sibling if anyone's up for it. :) Craving caging/muzzling/collaring kinkiness. As well as beahviour conditioning. I'll even throw in forced prostitution if that tickles your fancy. :p Also I'm (although not a deal breaker) wanting to try it with catgirls this time around. )

*bump bump*

so I'm craving this lately, specify with someone willing to take on the dominate sister role. If anyone's up for it. Message :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom