Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and the Geek ( Ava & Paladin )

She had finally dawned a Lime green halter bra push up tank top and a pair of denim shorts. She placed her hair in a pony tail and slipped on some no show socks and a pair of sneakers before she found the note on her bed. A smile and a laugh sounded from her lips as she rubbed her sore as for a moment as a reminder of what he had done to her. She going to have nothing but sex on the brain for the next few hours. Ava would have to try and fix that but she had just enough time to get a cup of coffee and a muffin before scrambling off to class. She snatched up her backpack and locked the door behind her before running off.

classes crept by slowly for the remainder of the day for him and even when he finally was out of them and he went to hang out with a friend like he had promiced two days ago he felt like he was in hell, waiting to finally get a chance to go back to his dorm and fuck his sexy girlfriend. After a couple hours of hanging out with his friend he said goodbye as he then hurried back to his dorm, slightly excited as he hoped he might see the sight of a dark elf bound and gagged. Or at least one of the two.

Ava's ass was killing her and she spent a bit of free class time and got one of her brunette haired friends to help her with a favor. She could recall weather she told Lawrence or not but she was bi sexual...when not committed. Ava and Alana quickly made for her dorm room. Alan was very picky with her taste in women. Alana had long tuggable brown hair with emerald green eyes. Well over a handful of suckable kissable breast and an ass you could bounce a quarter off of. Alana volunteered to help Ava with her favor for her boyfriend and Alana would be able to see her favorite eye candy clad in almost nothing. Ava stripped herself of her clothes and it came to no surprise when her friend spanked her ass. "Oh my gosh women you know I'm still a little tender." The other girl only laughed. Ava stripped herself of all clothes and dawned her dark elf warrior costume. She had Alana put on the ears with spirit gum. Alana playfully played with her breasts as she took out the gag ball and gagged her friend as she lay on the bed. Two twine ropes were used to to tie up her hands and ankles. Alana say upon the bed to take in the delicious sight until her competition arrived.

As Lawrence walked back into the room he saw first Ava tied up and gagged on the bed dressed up as a dark elf and he grinned but he then saw he friend sitting beside Ava and he was a bit confused "Wow..." was all he was able to say as he looked at Ava and he was already getting hard and true he got an idea or two from the other girl being there but he doubted that there would be a threesome... unless it was two against one and he doubted he would be the one.

Ava struggled a bit on the bed top as she watched the sexy brunette approach Lawrence. "She's been bagged and tagged. A naught girl she is. Tonight is between the two of you." She said in a heavy french accent. "However she has broached the subject of another addition someday but she wanted to run it by you first." Alana strutted across the room. Her heels clicking upon the floor as she caresses Ava's exposed ass cheek and spanks it, causing the captive to squirm. A sweet smile later and she was out the door and on her way.

She... she had thought about a threesome. He blushed and he smiled as he as he nodded as he thanked the girl, figuring out that she must have been the one that bound his girlfriend to the bed before he closed the locked the door "Well now... look at the naughty elf now" he said as he looked over her nude form now, the only thing covering her were small bits of cloth that he pulled aside to show off her private areas as the ropes she had been bound with prevented her from fighting back. He ran a hand over her pussy as he grinned "Such a sexy woman... hard to believe that a woman like this is such a bad girl..." he said smiling as he did not remove the ball gag but continued to tease her knowing she could do nothing back.

Ava squirmed at his touch. Her noises were comprised of partial moans of hunger and cries of release. How she really looked forward to his torturous ways. The touch to her loins revealed her body's betrayal. Her breast heaved with heavy breathing as struggling seemed to drain her energy more and more. Inch by aching inch her body showed betrayal. From the moistness between her legs to the taut nipples peering through her skimpy outfit. Silently she cursed going the elfen route and not wearing any underwear. He was going to surely take his sweet blissful time with her. Which would make it all the more sweeter for her.

He smiled "What's that? Keep you tied and gagged and just tease you for a bit... well if you insist" he said smiling as he took off his clothes, showing his cock to her as he decided to try something. He moved above her so a 69 sort of position, his cock and balls both in her face but she could not reach out and grab him or suck him as he sort of teabagged her while his hands and tongue gently teased her thighs. He was teasing so close to her pussy that he knew he would drive her wild... He wanted her to be soaked down there before he started fucking her.

Oh he was so damn cruel. His hot stiff pulsating rod so damn close that she could taste it but couldn't even grab it. She squirmed in her bonds as he caressed the sensitive skin of her thigh with his ever cursed tongue. Muffled moans and grunts of frustration sounded from her as her eyes were almost threatening to water. More moistness collected between her legs, threatening to run down her thigh. She could smell the musky saltiness of his manhood just dangling before her, and thee she sat. Like a caged lioness with meat just within her reach, but unattainable.

He grinned "Aw... too cruel..." well here" he said as he moved off of her and removed the ball gag slowly as he held his cock just within mouth reach as he looked at her "Be a good girl and suck me off and I might let the ball gag stay off"

Ava as having too much fun to give up now. "Go fuck yourself you filthy human bastard." With those words she continued to struggle and turned her head away from the hard temptation that was his raging hard on. She was soon suffering with exhaustion from struggling and grunted aloud with anger and frustration. This role playing was making her completely forget that they were on a college campus dorm, surrounded by so many other people.

"Suit yourself you whore" he said as he forced the ball gag back in her mouth and refastened it as he looked at her and he grinned as he groped at her exposed breasts "I have to admit... that knight you were with was so easy to get rid of..." he grinned as he looked at her deciding to add another part to their roleplay as he got on top of her now "Looks like the pointy eared whore finished struggling... oh well" he then would shock her by flipping her onto her stomach as his cock did not go for her pussy but deep into her ass once more.

Her pleas grew silent as he brought up the knight disappearing. It only made sense. Her knight wouldn't be treating her so harshly. Cries were muffled as she was flipped over. Her breath caught in her throat as something hot, hard, and swift impaled her ass. She tensed and moaned pleasingly. The shock sent her nerves on a frenzy. Her heart began racing.

He groaned out as he continued to fuck her tight ass, thinking quickly to try to figure out what role he should try to say that he is playing. After all if it was not the knight then who would it be? he grinned after a moment as he leaned into her ear and he whsipered "Lusty Lord" to let her know what persona this was going to be as he continued to fuck her ass, until he decided to pull out and he thrust deep into her pussy.

His cock was thoroughly coated in her juices. The Lusty Lord. A man with no care as to who he spills his seed upon, or how many bastard children he makes. Her cries were no longer pleas resist but of hunger, but she hoped he would not figure that out. She turned her head to get her long pony tail out of her face. Her wrists still struggled against the restraints as she clearly marked his entrance into her sheath with a muffled moan. The pleasure was building up quickly. Her tears were now watering from the slow ascend of her torturous climax.

"Aw... lok at the little whore... barely able to hold back the cries of joy my cock brings" he said as he grinned pulling on her ponytail as he was keeping her up by her hair, and one of his hands that he had moved under her to grope her breast "it's ok bitch... moan out... you know you want to" he said as he was pushing his cock in and out of her slowly for now, enjoying the fact that she was being tortured by this yet pleasured.

She bit hard upon the gag, trying to stop herself from making anymore noises but it was simply too difficult. He was being so damn torturous. Her mind was barely teetering over the edge. While her sounds decreased, her wreathing increased. She couldn't move too much due to her pony tail but she seriously tried with all her might until she could no longer stand it. Silently she cursed her self for being so easy. Her mind imploded and sparkles lit up before the darkness of her closed eyes.

Lawrence felt a bit worried now that she stopped making noises. While this whole act was turning him on and he figured it was turning her on too he could no longer tell and he was worried he was doing something bad. He undid the ball gag as he let it fall in hopes that he might figure out if she was enjoying it or not as he began to pick up the pace.

She quickly began breathing jaggedly as the gag was removed from her mouth. She moved in a manner that made his rod move in then out of her. She sighed from the additional pleasure of his punishment. "Last I checked, bad girls got spankings. or are you too shy?" She sighed out of discomfort as he had a good hold on her hair, but it really got her hormones fired up.

He spanked her ass harder than he had yesterday as he said "learn your place whore... no one talks back to me and lives" he said as he forced her down into the bed and he groped her breasts hard and spanked her ass harder, making sure she understood who was boss "Now scream out... show just how much you love me more than your knight..."

Ava had no choice. She could feel the searing hand print upon the flesh of her ass even after it was no longer there. No matter how hard she tried to bite her lip she ended up crying out loud with each swift spank. Her punishment was causing her to leak fluids right onto the bed. His strength upon her breasts was a serious turn on. "Ah!!" she cried out each time. "Yes!!" she ignorantly screamed aloud without realizing it.

"Good girl" he said grinning as he pulled her so that she laid on the bed below her and she was on top. She could sort of ride his cock by her own strength but he used his arms to force her up and down on his cock "that's bu little whore... now come on and cum for your master"

Her breasts bounced before him with taut beckoning nipples that craved attention. The sheer girth of him was causing her do as he bid. His shaft was hitting her in the perfect spot and causing her to wreathe a bit more as she could feel it nearing. Her breaths came more jaggedly, and sweat glistened upon the arch of her back. Her head tossed back as she cried out her defeat as came for him and only him.

Lawrence groaned out as he grabbed her breasts, grooping them roughly to show dominance as he came hard inside of her before he laid back on the bed panting. His muscles were still sore from yesterday and he blushed as he looked at her as she had fallen forward onto him "I'm sorry but is it alright if we cut this one short today? Just the bondage at least I am exausted and I can't really dom anymore..."

Ava was panting and struggling a bit to catch her breath. Her ass was still stinging and warm. She closed her eyes for a restful moment and she nodded before he spoke. "Yes..." she answered in a tired whisper. "I think I may be getting a rope bun and you are one hell of a dom. I think if you had continued my heart would have exploded." Ava's body was well worn for the moment. "Let's just rest for now and see where it goes."

Back
Top Bottom