Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and the Geek ( Ava & Paladin )

"I'm right here" he said smiling "and don't worry... I will help push this along" he said as his free hand began to grope her free breast as he leaned in kissing her, the hand on her clit was rubbing at it faster and faster as he wanted to help her cum.

Ava arched her back as he rubbed her clit the perfect way that made her squirm beneath his very touch. She moaned into their kiss. She finally broke her kiss with him and cried out as she reached her climax and came. "Oh my gosh..." she panted as she ran her fingers through her hair and then tossed her head back on her pillows. "Oy Lawrence, your hands are so deadly." She quickly looked at the clock. "Record time too." she smiled and looked him in the eyes. "Thanks Lawrence."

He smiled and he nodded as he kissed her "You're welcome, now for that you owe me one date" he said smiling as he moved a bit closer to her looking her over as he gently kissed her once more "now, don't you need to go to class?"

Ava adored his tender kisses the most. She was almost caught off guard by the idea of a date. It was a sweet thought. "Okay, a date it will be." At the mention of her class she tossed back her head and groaned. "You really know I hate it when you're right, right?" She laughed and placed a kiss on Lawrence's lips as she sat up and replaced her panties and pulled down her shirt. "The is my last class for today and then I believe we have plans." Her back pack was thrown over shoulder before she walked out the door.

"Hold on" he said as he grabbed her hand before she left and he smiled "do you want to do the date before... or maybe after you do some modeling for me?" he asked smiling "I want to know what you want, because either way we are going to have some fun"

Ava smiled and looked at where Lawrence held her. "Lets do the date beforehand. I think we'll be modeling late into the night until nothing else is open." She laughed, "Well if you're done....I have a boring class to get through." She readjusted her backpack and slid her hand from his before she began to walk out the door. "Later." the door was gently closed as she left for her anatomy class.

he nodded and he sighed as he watched her go, watching her ass sway from the doorframe of their room before going back inside and sighing softly as he grabbed his DS and he began to play the game that was in it as he laid back on his bed, wanting her class to already be over. But as he waited he smiled as he got an idea, wondering what she would think if she came back to find him like he found her and when he figured her class would be ending he laid back and he pulled down his pants as he began to jack off.

Ava had done her note taking was thouroughly tired of reading. She had stopped along the way back to the dorm to get a cup of coffee before returning to her dorm room. She was ready to kick off her shoes and hop into the shower as she pened the door. The sight she saw was definately not what she had expected but it was nice. "Copy cat...." she said with a sly smile. She dropped her backpack on the floor and placed her coffee next to the t.v. slipped her shoes off as she walked and crawled from the foot of the bed towards his action. "Do you mind if I help?" she asked with her head between his legs. "I haven't eaten a thing all day long."

He smiled as she came in and she called him a copy cat "what? I was just missing the most beautiful girl... sue me" he said smiling as he nodded and he said "I was hoping you might be able to... I would love to feel any sort of attention that you can offer me"

She smiled and and wrapped her fingers around his length. She played a sensual move and licked her lips, showing him her hunger. She licked the head of his shaft like a lolly pop. "Mmmmm...." She kissed his tip and tortured him with more licking. Finally she sucked on just the tip, then took in more and more each and every time. She 'Mmmmmed' from her lips. The vibrations traveling down his entire length. Up and down, her lips traveled. While one hand rapped around the base of his shaft, the other slid pass the waistband of the panties beneath her skirt and began playing with herself. The sounds of her own self pleasure vibrating down his sex.

He groaned out happily as he moved a bit, getting more comfortable as he sat up to watch her sucking on his cock. He grinned a bit widder as he placed a hand on top of her head "come on... you can do it... make me cum" when he noticed her hand however he began to adjust himself before he grabbed her and he began to spin her around his cock as he quickly had her lower half in his face as he pushed her panties aside as he began to eat her out while she sucked him.

She briefly smiled to herself before she sucked him off once again. His action to eat her out was lovely. "Fuck yeah..." as cried out as he performed his magic. Her lips wrapped around him once more, her noises muffled by the mouthful of cock she was sucking on. She could taste the saltiness of his pre-cum. Savoring its taste. A few more times she had to unwrap her lips from his shaft to cry out in sweet sweet bliss. More and more she sucked and licked, ready to swallow his load.

He smiled as he could tell she liked what he was doing. His tongue and teeth gently moved and played along her clit and pussy walls while he sent two of his fingers deep into her pussy as they wiggled around and another of his fingers gently teased her asshole a bit toward the end as he groaned out cumming hard in her mouth.

( Pardon the lateness my internet has been cutting on and off for some reason and finally been fixed. )

Ava took the salty load in her mouth and moaned long and hard as she swallowed and came herself. Cum dripping from her lips and down his shaft. She licked the remainder of what she could. The build up was outrageous. Her eyes seem to go blank. Her body squirmed with his fingers still within her. The sound of hard breathing accompanied with the sweet smell of sex filled the atmosphere. She rolled onto her back onto the soft surface of the bed.

He was panting as he laid there as well, trying to catch his breath as he looked over to her grinning as he tilted her to expose her ass before spanking it and he grinned as he then began to sit up "God I don't think I have ever wanted anyone more than you" he said smiling as he sighed moving so that he could zip up his pants without getting anything caught and he looked to her "So... where do you want to go for our date?"

She screamed a high pitch quickly followed by a laugh. "You bastard." She continued to giggle and it only subsided when she had finally thought about the date. "Hmmm...lets see, maybe Chili's, or Olive Garden? I'm drawing blanks after that last one. My head isn't quite back to earth thanks to you." Ava smiled and closed her eyes with a smile as she sighed softly and laid her head back down.

"Then we can go to olive garden then" he said smiling "and here... relax for a bit" he smiled as he scooted forward and he leaned in to kiss her softly before gently nipping the tip of her nose to tease her "Just make sure not to do so for too long... you may have just had a snack but I am starving"

There was no way Ava could stop smiling. "Mmmmm....okay just give me a minute and I'll put something nicer on." She gigged as he nipped at her nose. She whispered in a lazy haze tone as she yawned. "I think I love you." she rolled onto her side and closed her eyes and laid there on the bed for a brief moment. She stretched her arms before she sat up and ran her fingers through her hair. Her legs hung over the side of the bed as she soon stood up and dropped her skirt to the floor and slipped her shirt off and soon after her bra and panties son followed suit. A fresh set of clothes would feel nice. Her nude figure walked over to her closet as she rummaged through her attire.

He just wore what he had been wearing as he moved to stand only to strech for a moment. When he saw her stripping he just sat back and watched giving small hoots and hollars jokingly saying things like "yeah shake that ass" just to joke around. And while he had not heard what she said he was feeling the same... true he may seem a bit pervy now but she was his first and he was addicted now. But as he sat there he wanted to say it to her more and more... I love you.

Ava smiled and shook her bare ass as she leaned over and picked out a pair of shoes. "Well...I'll be right out. Just give me a second." Before she headed off to the bathroom sh leaned over and placed a kiss upon his lips. "Don't move." She smiled as her breasts sat before his eyes as a teaser for a second or two before she stood up straight and gave him a delicious view before she closed the door to start getting dressed. Ten minutes later she emerged wearing an army green hoodie dress with a mini skirt that threatened Lawrence with a pleasant display if she made the right move and a zipper v-neck that revealed enough to give a man thoughts as to what would happen if that zipper went down further. The lovely ensemble was accompanied with a a pair of black peep toe pumps revealing the recent white french tip manicure to her toes and smooth hairless legs she was secretly very proud of. Silver dangling earrings and nothing but cherry flavored lip gloss made her lips shine. "I'm ready when you are." She smiled and posed in the door way humorously before she walked over to her side table and snatched up her purse.

"God damn" he said smiling as he stood moving over to her as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her in for a kiss "you look amazing" he said as he was already getting a boner from it but he wanted to actually take her out. Show her he had more than just his lustful side. "Come on" he said as he kept his arm wrapped around her as he lead her from their room and smiled as they headed down to ground level. Now there was a Olive garden within walking distance and the street was crowded as he looked to her "don't mind if we walk do you?"

For some odd reason she was seriously feeling like a well worshiped goddess and was loving it. "Thanks." She smiled as they made their way to the main floor. "Sure I don't mind walking, you should see me run in these bad boys." She laughed softly as she indicated her pumps. "Someone tried to snatch my purse and I ended up pouncing on him in the middle of the food court." She looked out at the distant stars as she spoke and they neared the Olive garden. "Hey, don't laugh that was a Louis Vitton four hundred dollar purse. No way in hell was he getting away with it." The night seemed to be in their favor, it was beautiful and cloudless.

He did laugh at her story because he could actually see her on the guys back hitting him on the head for her purse as he looked to her and he said "I was not laughing at you... I was laughing at the guy who thought he could outrun you since you had heels on" he said as he pulled her closer and he looked up at the stars a moment. The lust that had filled his mind had disappeared and his heart was pounding in his chest. He was thinking clearly as he looked up at the stars and while he was thinking he said to her "Do you believe in fate? Or at least the idea of one person is perfect for only one other?"

She nibbled at her lower lip for a brief second and rested her head upon his shoulder. "Yeah. I believe in fate." Her words were soft and relaxed. Never had she ever felt more comfortable with a man. He saw the worst of her and saw the best of her and still stuck around. Not only was he lustful and wonderful in bed but he was sweet and affectionate. As she was thinking it dawned on her. he wasn't a mere lover. He was a boyfriend at least. "Oh my goodness...." she said with a weak smile as she looked at Lawrence.

He blushed as he looked at her and he stopped as they were withing just a couple feet of the Olive Garden as he said to her "Listen... I know I might be a bit quick to say it but... I don't think there is any girl in the world better for me than you... and... I want to be the guy who can always make you happy and feel the same way you make me feel... I... i love you"

Back
Top Bottom