Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and the Geek ( Ava & Paladin )

He smiled and nodded "thanks... so" he looked at her as he ate and he looked over at the clock when he saw her looking at it and his eyes went a bit wide "wow iot is late... well I am going to finish up this and head to bed... I have classes early tomorrow" he said smiling over at her "Honestly today has been great, I never thought I would get a rooomate as cool as you"

"Hey, I guess fate wasn't so bad at all." she said as she folded her paper plate and placed it in the trash can. A small yawn escaped her lips. She rummaged through her drawers and went to the bathroom and got dresses. She emerged from the bathroom with blue spandex sexy shorts and a black spandex tank top. She pulled back the covers on her bed and slipped beneath them. "Good night." she said softly with a yawn as she turned off her own lap and closed her eyes.

He could not help but stare as her body was so well defined by her tight clothes as he blushed and he nodded throwing away his plate as he turned off his lamp after setting his glasses down on the table. He really was just at conflict. He liked her but he was too afraid to ask her out, worried that she would say no and things would be weird between them so for now he would be silent.

As he slept he began to just think about her, dream about her. Her clothing options had put many ideas in his head for all sorts of drawings, her tight pajamas gave him the idea for a space fighter in a tight bodysuit, her corset the medieval maiden from before, and he knew he would come up with others that he would draw during his classes the next day.

The next morning he sighed as he woke before her and he headed into the shower popping his knuckles as he then turned on the water and sighed as he quickly washed off and then wrapped the towel around his waist as he grabbed his clothes for the day and went to change. He came out with her still sleeping as he grabbed his art book and his school supplies as he left, his pencil already beginning the many drawings that he had seen in his dreams last night.

Ava's cellphone began to go off with the alarm clock she had set. The theme of Super Mario echoed through the little dorm. Sound of groaning and protest escaped her lips before she forced herself to sit up and throw her blankets off. A quick look at the other bed showed that her roomie was indeed an early bird. Into the bathroom she ran and brushed her teeth, hoped in the shower, and was soon dawning a pair of denim shorts and a modest v-neck halter top.

Drawing book in one hand, backpack strung over one shoulder; she bolted out the door. Her hair was allowed free to roam about and stream down her shoulders and back. A coffee was quickly snagged before she got to her first class. Human geography. A class she hadn't chosen but was more than happy to get out of as soon as dismissed. She had two hours before her next class so she decided to sit outside and doodle. She laid herself down across a bench on her stomach, her legs sticking up in the air swinging back and forth as she doodled. A pen tucked behind her ear and the sun shining, beautifully paired with the crisp morning air.

Now lawrence had an early history class but after he had a math course, since he had to get that class out of the way since he only had to take one of them thanks to his majro, and he had a break. He had been about to go back to their room when he saw her across the courtyard her laying on the bench as he knew this might seem a bit weird but he sat down across the way, far enough for her to not see him right away as he pulled out his drawing pad. he had made all sorts of settings and drawings.

He looked at the drawings and he knew this must be a bit unhealthy but he continued. He began to draw her once more, her pose inspiring him again with fantasy as he began to draw a mermaid this time. He sighed as he finished up the quick doodle and he figured that it might just be better to just say hello. He stood and he headed over to the bench smiling "hey, have a break now too?"

She knew the voice before she even saw the face. "Hey handsome." She said.with a friendly tone and a bright smile. "Yeah I'm on break." A few movements and she was soon sitt on the bench, patting the open seat to her left as a gesture for him to sit down. " I've got an hour before my next class."
Ava packed up her doodles in her backpack and zipped it tight. "What are you up to?"

He blushed a bit at her calling him handsome but he nodded as he sat down and he looked over at her "well I just got out of one of my classes so I figured I would head back to the dorm but I did not epect to see you so maybe you would like to hang out for a bit, at least until one of us has a class?"

A smile crept upon her lips as a silent agreement was made. "What should we do?" A small gasp escaped her lips as she had just remembered something. Her smile widened even more. "I just got something in the mail from my parents, we might just end up going back to the dorm after all. Please please..." her lip made an adorable pouty face as she grabbed his hand, "please play call of duty with me. Come one a girl with guns...you can't possibly tell me you don't find it sexy."

God had to be messine with him. He had never met a girl more amazing than her in his entire life if she was truely a bit of a gamer as well as everything else that she was. He smiled and he nodded "sure" he said as he stood ready to head back as the two made their way back to the dorm, getting some looks considering it was an all male dorm and many had not heard about her being there yet.

The eyes veering in the their direction as they neared their room were really starting to get on her nerves. "I swear I'm going to be leaving bloody tampons on every single one of their doors if they don't stop staring at me." Finally they had reached their room. Key were quickly whipped out and in the room she stormed. An annoyed look quickly replace by a kid on Christmas day look. A brown box, clearly already opened, sat on her bed top. From it she pulled a black xbox 360, two wireless controllers, Call of duty: black ops, and a bunch of cable cords. "Can we even do this here? There are no rules against this are there? I would be seriously peeved. I don't even know where to begin plugging it in." She looked at her shirt right quick and growled, she notice the stain of coffee. "Great...one sec." She stripped off her shirt, revealing a seductively red laced bra and plucked a black shirt from the closet and slipped it on.

"Don't worry there are no rules against it" he said smiling as he headed over to the TV to help her set it up but when she noticed the stain he blushed as he looked at her standing there in just her bra before she pulled on the new shirt and he sighed softly as he then moved back to his bed setting his bag down, not noticing his scetchbook fall out and onto the floor between their beds as he headed over to the TV to pick up a controller "what game type do you want to play?"

A casual smile rested upon her lips as she plopped up on the bed a noticed something on the floor. "I love wager matches mainly sticks and stones and one in the chamber. I mostly play hardcore team death match. The AK47 is a girl's best friend." She bent over and picked up the book and leaned back against her pillows and began flickering through the pages. At first there was no telling what she thought. It was a bit creepy but more flattering in a way. " Wow your drawing is amazing." she stated looking at the fascinating ways he depicted her. "Caught red handed mister, you had better be in art class with these, they are definitely amazing." There was no need to even bother looking at his face, he was most likely beet red. "If you ever need a model all you have to do is ask. As a matter of fact, how about we do a session tonight. I have a new thing I made and I would really love for you to draw me in it."

When he heard the fluttering of pages he did not think anything of it but when she then said something about his drawings he nearly jumped out of his skin as he turned to look at her about to appologise but when she talked about actually modeling for him his face was one of shock "Uh... sure" he said smiling a little having not expected that to go that smoothly. He smiled over at her "Sorry for not saying anything before... I just was struck by inspiration and began to draw... and actually art is my minor at the moment" he said smiling a bit as he loked to the game, clearly happy now.

She was definitely in a better mood. So much so, she jumped of her bed and planted a long kiss upon his cheek. "You are such a saint. Thanks for helping me with this." Ava was so distracted she completely forgot about the game and was rummaging through her closest for the clothes sh was going to wear this evening. Secretly she began to blush. There were two outfits she had to model and one was...well, very revealing. Honestly it was more lingerie than anything. The clock caught her eyes and all she could moan was. "Craaaap." A sigh of defeat sounded as the backpack upon her bed was snatched up. Another kiss was planted upon his cheek as she explained as she headed to the door. "I have to head off to my next class, but I will see you this afternoon okay." Before he could even reply she bolted down a hall full of me, shooting her hungry looks and whistling in her direction.

Needless to say he found his heart racing and his mind spinning with the ideas of the two of them. She was so awesome... hell in truth that had been the first time a girl had kissed any part of him and he smiled softly as he turned off the machine, after getting his data from his xbox that was still at home on it figuring she would not mind. Hell he had to keep it at home because his father and younger brother still played on it, but he had an old harddrive that had his account and his saved data which he put onto her harddrive hoping to use it later before he headed off to class smiling as he would return to the room 2 hours later sighing as he opened the door he just seemed exausted.

The classes she had few by with ease. She had even collected a few new friends along the way that wanted to invited her to a party, but all was decline due to an event she was looking forward to in her own dorm room. Ava had never really modeled any of her own pieces. All were actually made for stick thin models with triple d breasts. These she had made for herself an would have altered them for the model in a week. Her tired feet managed to get her back to her dorm room in time. Not only was it her feet but her poor aching joints and back. She closed the door behind her noticing her had beat her.

She fell onto the bed and sighed. "What I wouldn't give for a masseuse. Hell even my breasts hurt, and that is really weird. I hated physical education in high school, why the hell did I take it in college?"

"Beats me... do you want a back rub?" he asked as he sat down on his bed as he had taken off his shoes and had been flipping through one of his books before she had come in. Now all his attention was on her as he smiled softly "And are you still wanting to model or was that just an idea for another day?" he asked as he waited for her answers.

A small smile graced her lips. "I am still modeling but I would also love to take up your offer of that back massage." Slowly she peeled off her shirt and left her red bra on. "Have I already mentioned that you are one heck of a saint?" A giggle got muffled up in the bed. "Wait...hold on, I'm gonna take a shower anyway." Quickly she hopped up from the bed and pranced to the bathroom. Her clothes were soon left in a pile on the floor and a towel was wrapped, covering up her breasts. "I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable doing this I can understand." On the bed she laid on her stomach and pulled the towel down so that it only covered her waist on down.

He blushed a bit when she went down to her bra again and he watched as he was moving over, but then she began to move talking about a shower he figured she was going to take that and then come back for the massage. But boy was he wrong. When she came back in just a towel he could not help but get rock hard at the sight of her, especially when she laid down and pulled the towel down. Sure he did not really see anything but the loook was just so...

He tried not to think about it too much as he said "it's ok... just uh... never really been around a girl in this... little... before" he said as his hands were slightly shaking when he touched her bare back, beginning to rub along her spinal cord trying to find the spots where she really had knots and try to rub them out. All the while he was thinking about this... he wanted to ask her out and considering how she was acting... maybe, just maybe, she might say yes.

Ava knew what that had implied. Woah! He never had sex before! Not to say that she was a slut or anything, only two guys have ever made it pass her g- string and a half a dozen dildos. Sighs of pure pleasure echoed from her lips. It felt so good. Even the slightest improvement to her back was great. "You need to relax yourself." She threw her hair aside along with her head.

"You really are a sweet guy, there's possibly no way I could believe you have never been with a woman. Please tell me you've at least done this.." Gently she sat up and clung the towel to her breasts and gently placed a kiss...upon his lips. "Loosen up dear....you are like every other man out there, except you're the sweetest I've come across." Another kiss upon his lips and she began to sit up. "I'll be right back...think about what I said. I'm going to hop into the shower and be right out."

He blushed brightly at the kiss and the lok on his face told what he had been thinking "my... my first kiss" before she then left him he tried to get a small glimse of her nude body as he sighed when she closed the door. "C-calm down Lawrence" he said to himself and took a few deep breaths to calm himself as he sighed softly and he looked up at the ceiling as he leaned back in the chair "God... She just knows how to really turn me on and make me just go nuts..." he moved over to his scetchbook which she had been looking at before the two had to part ways earlier that day as he began to flip through it to a blank page, he just began to doodle about something random, anything to keep his mind off of her for a second but while he began to draw a more fantasy setting thing he noticed that the woman he drew in the picture was looking more and more like her the more he drew.

It was but a few minutes and she was dressed in a satin dress with a corset like top and a deadly short skirt. Her breast almost threatened to spill out. Her slightly damp hair hung freely. She now rummaged through the bottom of her closet for an accessory. It was between tights or a pair of knee high boots. Knees would probably take it out of the lingerie category while the boots would probably worsen the situation. "Tights or boots take you pick." she continued to lean in the closet digging through her things.

He blushed when she came out in that outfit. He was getting hard once again as he watched her and he looked at her and he shrugged "How about the boots?" he sugguested as he sat back on his bed blushing as he was partially staring at her chest. He took a deep breath however to calm himself as he flipped to a new page and he waited for her to be ready.

Black knee high boots were slipped on. Each foot was placed upon the bed, one at a time to make it easier for her to zip them up. A sigh of defeat escaped her lips and she finally stood before him. "Okay, I want your honest opinion. Too slutty?" Hands placed upon her hips as she turned three sixty to give him the view. The sound of rain caught her ears and slight chill ran up her spine. A fact quickly dismissed as she focused on what he had to say.

"I think you look beautiful" he told her as he looked into her eyes "To me you have been nothing but beautiful and amazing" he said smiling as he watched her "So how are you wanting to pose? Like just laying on the bed, sitting down, standing? I am curious how you want to have this look"

Back
Top Bottom