Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and the Geek ( Ava & Paladin )

Ava could only smile when Lawrence cut in. She patted at an open spot on the bench and watched as he joined. Laughter rang from all three girls at the sight of the jocks reaction. Soft palm caressed each cheek on her lovers face as she placed a sweet kiss upon his lips. "Thanks, handsome." She withdrew her hands and her friends followed in suit, planting kisses upon his cheeks in thanks with little smiles and giggles as they dismissed themselves to their next class. Leaving the couple alone. "Later girls!"

"Well... that went better than I thought" he said smiling "i had figured I would just get the jocks to go away instead i get a kiss from the most beautiful girl" he said as he wrapped his arm around her "and a small kiss from her friends" he teased as he kissed her as he looked at her 'So how have you been?"

She relaxed with her boyfriend and smiled as she happily received his kiss. "Well, my classes are going well as usual. All 'A' s so far an one 'B' so far. I ate a gyro for lunch and it was not a pretty sight." She looked down and wiped a few crumbs off of her breast before continuing. "Have any plans after class?" she asked. "I hear there's a party going on at the nearest rat house and I was invited. You had better join me because when I get drunk....well I tend to get loose. Very loose." She bit her lower lip and laughed weakly.

He nodded and he pulled her close as he kissed her cheek softly "Sure I can come with... though if you start hitting on other guys we are leaving... if it is other girls well... we can see how it plays out" he teased as he looked at her and he smiled "So any more classes today? I have one more and I should probably get something to eat before it"

She nodded her head in denial. "Nope my last one for the day." Ava couldn't help but blush a little bit at the thought of waking up with Lawrence and some random woman in her bed. If they had pushed both beds together of course. If it came to that chances are should wouldn't remember a thing about it. Maybe bits an pieces, but that would be all. It wouldn't have been the first time she had awoken with a stranger in her bed. "You had better eat then. Mind if I tag along?" Her fingers laced with his as she awaited an answer.

He smiled as he looked at her as he held her hand tightly in his as he said "I would love for you to" he said before he kissed her softly and the two got up and headed for the small spot on campus where a bunch of food places were. He smighed as he headed inside and looked around before he lead her over to a pizza place and he picked out his food.

Ava could smell the delicious pizza before she even saw it. She trapped her lower lip between her teeth in a feeble attempt to hold back the secret she had. She wasn't heading to the party after classes. She had an appointment with her friend and a video camera. "How long is your next class? " she casually inquired. Wondering how long she had to set things up for his surprise.

Back
Top Bottom