Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and the Geek ( Ava & Paladin )

He nodded and he sat up as he began to undo the ropes only to show her suspicion was right as her entire body was covered in the burns though they would probably go away by tomorrow or the next day as he pulled her close so they could lay together "So... which did you like more? the knight or the lord?" he asked as he held her. he was panting and sweating and his muscles were screaming out for this break. He sighed as he wanted to still go another round or two... and hoped she might dom when she rested enough

Ava noted the burns and didn't regret them for a second. She rested her head upon the nook of his shoulder and neck and rested her hand upon the center of his chest as she laid on her side. Body pressed perfectly against his as though the two were made from one mold. Her eyes continued to rest closed as she basked in the sound of his familiar voice. "Hmmm....honestly...I loved the Lord. What force, what demand, such a turn on. Fuck me, spank me, put me in my place anytime." The coolness of the room grazing the searing flesh of her reddened ass was soothing.

He nodded and he smiled "Alright I will remember that" he said as he held her close, making sure not to touch the burns too much as he looked at her. "You know... if you have any kinds of scenes you want to act out we can do those" he told her.

She smiled to herself as she though about the look on his face when Alana spoke to him. "Are you speaking of the threesome with Alana?" she placed a random kiss upon his shoulder as she continued to rest. "It was either a threesome, or you can hold the camera while Alana takes pleasure in what she's been drooling over since we first started classes together." One of her legs rested over his own. It was a sweet moment of peace she wouldn't forget.

"Can we do both? Like you girls start as I film it... then we go to the threesome?" he asked and he smiled "and while I was askig about that..." he said as he pulled her closer "I was also talking about something for just you and me... to do once we have rested"

Ava rattled her mind as she thought about what fantasies she might want. Truly there weren't too many. Except one but she didn't want him to think her silly. It was simplistic, and not really unusual, she simply had not gotten the opportunity and wished to do it. Especially with someone who was just a one night fling, but a lover. "Well...I've never really had sex in the dark. I hear its quite romantic. Leaves a lot to the imagination." She blushed a bit as she continued to nestle at his side.

He nodded and he smiled 'Well here..." he said grinning as he turned off the lamp and he got up out of bed. He turned off the rest of the lights and he closed the shutters before he moved on top of her. His hands pinend her back as he quickly stripped her down to the complete nude just like he was. He didn't speak but she could hear him as he began to kiss along her neck, his hands spreading her legs.

Ava sighed. Her lips sweet and soft. Her opened mouth gasped and invitation to continue. Arms held above her as she arched her back offering up more. Chills cascaded upon her flesh with the touch of his lips. Only to be soon wiped away by a flash of hot lustful heat. Her fingers rested upon his lean shoulders. Sliding up to his hair where she clenched and silently whispered her delight. Obediently her legs spread for him. Moistness signaling his welcome. His kisses were so tender they seemed to make her very heart stutter.

After the past few rough sessions he liked this one. His hands glided along her body as he thrust inside of her, mking slowly. Heck if she could see he had his eyes completely closed as he was just going off of touch. Then again it was not like he could see much anyway, it was like their first time though this time there was less light so it would take them a while for their eyes to adjust.

She licked her parted lips as she whispered a sigh of great approval as he thrusted into her. Cutting off her eyesight seemed to heighten her other senses thousand times. Especially touch. Oh how she felt like she was being greedy with his raining pleasure at her slightest craving. He was amazing, to say the least. His touch ignited a fire beneath her skin. All walls were down and she was in a state of pure surrender.

He began to kiss along her neck, not speaking as all she would hear would be the occasional moans and groans that he would give off as he thrust deeper and deeper inside of her. Right now it was not about being animalistic, fast and hard. But about the feel of the two bodies holding eachother... wanting eachother.

His success could be well measured in the soft whimpers of her blissful sighs. Her fingers traced his body, chest, hips, ass, and face. This was not just mindless sex. This was making love. Two people sharing bodies for a sole purpose. Were those dimples she just felt on his ass? The thought was quickly wiped away with another sweet thrust. One of her hands grabbed at her right breast and began kneading. Her eyes remained shut as she took in the smells, touch, and sounds of Lawrence.

However as her hand worked her breast his hand then touched hers as he smiled moving it aside to place it around his neck as he whispered to her, so softly "That's my job... just let me focus on you" he said smiling as he kissed her cheek before he moved back to her lips, smiling as he gently bit at her bottom lip as his hand worked at her breast, and the other hand was on her side, tracing the curves in her body.

This was a serious special treatment. He knew her body almost better than she did. His large palm upon her breast kneading and rubbing her nipples. His sweet kiss and humble words brought a smile to her lips before they were captured by his own. Her tongue explored his kisses every opportunity she got. The tender bite to her lower lip was a greeting with soft whimper of ache as she longed for his kisses once more.

Smiling Lawrence heard her little whimpers as he leaned in and he gave her a small kiss before he pulled himself even closer. His arms wrapped around her as he moved so close that their bodies completely grinded against eachothers as he was getting closer and closer to cumming

Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as she moved her hips as much as she could. The slow and sensual build up was nearly peaking and getting ready for sharp decent back to heart. Her breast grinding upon his chest. Lips parted in short breaths and silent sighs. Her muscles tightening around his shaft signaling she teetering over the edge until it was too late. Her fingers dug in the skin of his shoulders as she came in high delight. "Oh baby..." she moaned sensuously. He was a god indeed.

Smiling Lawrence groaned out as he kissed her passionatly as he came hard inside of her before he pulled her close and he flipped her so that she was on top but laying against him for now "Bed, or more play?" he asked knowing that they would only really have time for one more round at most.

Ava was exhausted with pleasure, she wasn't even sure if she could take another round. She rested the side of her head upon his shoulder and kept her eyes closed and a yawn signaled her defeat. "Mmmm..we should probably go to sleep. You have me beat. She placed a tender kiss before she laid her head back down upon her human sized pillow. Heart heart still beating on her chest from her latest adventure.

He smiled and he nodded as he sighed "I love you" he said softly, happily as he held her close as the two quickly fell asleep. The next morning he groaned out as he woke waking up first this time. He smiled as he saw her laying on him still with his cock still inside of her as he gently kissed her forehead before rolling her off of him and he tucked her in under the blankets before he yawned and sat up streching. He had to go take a shower and get ready for classes.

The warmth shared from Lawrence's body was meekly replaced by a blanket with which she curled up in. By now she had gotten into the habit of setting a daily alarm on her cell phone to wake her up to get ready for classes. Thankfully she didn't have as early classes as he did. This was becoming a very delicious way of living. Although she had expected frat parties and banging multiple varieties of men as opposed to one. She smiled in her light slumber as she remembered her first night with her new boyfriend. Slowly her sleep washed away with the morning light.

He came back out once done with his shower as he gor dressed quickly as he walked over to her. He saw she was still smiling and could see her beginning to be woken up as he leaned in to kiss her softly "morning' he whispered as he was pulling on his shirt, the last part of his attire other than his shoes as he sat at the foot of 'their' bed. He smiled as he looked over at her as he pulled on his shoes.

She could feel his soft lips upon her flesh. His warm breath whispering his greetings as she surfaced from her slumber. She squirmed beneath her blankets and stretched her arms before yawning and opening her eyes to peek at Lawrence at the foot of the bed. "Good morning handsome." She threw him a tired smile as she sat up. The blankets falling upon the surface of the bed revealing her nude form. "Have fun in class." She whispered through one more yawn as she continued to watch his get ready for class.

He smiled over at her "With that image in my head I can't see how I won't" he teased as he moved over to her and grinned as she was yawning as he leaned in and he kissed her nipple before he stood "bye" he said as he grabbed his bag and headed out the door.

She laughed softly and gasped through her lips at the bolt of boiling blood that shot through her body with his kiss upon her nipples. Cheeks rising and lips arching as she smiled and blew him a kiss good bye. As soon as the door closed shut she flopped her head back onto the pillow and cried out in a smile with excitement. She was enjoying herself tremendously. This wasn't some monotonous relationship, every day felt like something new. Quickly she got up and into the shower. Brushed her teeth and got dressed in a blue skirt that stopped two inches from her knees and a matching tank top. She was on her lunch break with a few girlfriends in the court yard when a bunch of idiots in varsity jackets walked her way whistling in her direction. Ava simply rolled her eyes their way and continued conversing until they were but inches away from her. Making sexual comment openly about the three women.

The guys were all jerks, commenting about some really perverted shit like how the girls would become horse from screaming their name so much and other things like that. It was actually around that time Lawrence had his own lunch break as he saw the sight and hurried over quickly and smiled "Hey, seat taken?" he asked smiling as he stood between her and the jocks. You could hear some protest from the jocks who seemed to be mad that some nerd got in their way but they got even more mad at that as he sat down with the girls and they left calling the girls weird and retarded for having a nerd with them.

(Unless you want Lawrence to get in a fight for her...)

Back
Top Bottom