Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and the Geek ( Ava & Paladin )

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Ava yawned as she plopped down on her full size bed. Dark ebony locks splayed across her bed as she too lay sprawled upon her bed. Clothes unpacked. Bed covered in a purple sheet set with matching pillows. Long slender cream colored legs hang over the edge of the bed. Beneath a robin blue colored dress that hugged her waist in just the perfect way to accentuate her shapely body and lush delectable breasts. Behind closed eyes and lashes rested green earthly eyes sprinkled with hazel.

Tired from moving all her belongings and seeing her parents off she softly drifted into a light sleep. Her thoughts clear and adrift. Not once ha she pondered about her room mate. It somehow had slipped her mind that she even had one.

It would be a suprise to her then when she would meet him. The women's dorms had filled up recently and apparently the person had not told her that her new room was in one of the male dorms. It was just a massive ammount of miscommunication on the school's part then that lead to Lawrence walking into his room and blushing as he looked back out in the hallway and back inside then "um... hello" he said softly stepping inside "uh... are you in the right dorm?"

She had been early and had not seen the many guys now moving into their rooms but Lawrence stood there partially in the doorway. A backpack filled with many things on his back making the puny nerd look even smaller. He was under 6' tall and did not seem to have much physically, hell if she wore heels there was a good chance she would be taller than him. Under his arm were a few things and then in his hand were some large cases that had many of his things but not all.

In every definition he looked like a nerd yet his face which was soft, and gentle looking with short, well kept brown hair and handsome hazel eyes underneith his glasses. He would have been a catch if he did not do so many inside activities.

Ava sighed softly with her eyes till closed. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes as they slowly began to open. She heard a somewhat squeaky voice and sat up on her hands before looking at the guy that stood in her door way. "Um...Are you in the right dorm?" For a brief moment she took in the sight of the skinny guy with a soft look about him. She was surprised to see he was still standing upright with that heavy backpack behind him.

Gentle fingers ran through her hair as she slid her sandals back on and stood up. Wiping away the ruffles from her dress before she walked pass the puny guy and peeked into the hallway. Thank goodness she caught herself before her jaw could hit the floor. Guys...guys all around. "Oh my gosh..." she whispered to herself. Quickly she closed the door and leaned her back against it talking aloud to herself, completely ignoring what she could only assume was her room mate. If this was even her room. "This is what she meant by 'squeeze' you in. That fat flame haired beast! I'm riding on the back of a scholarship and his is how they reward me. " She growled before she threw herself upon her bed burying her face in a pillow, muffling the scream she now released.

He had not been shocked by her slamming the door in his face but he found it rather rude as he opened the door knowing that it was not locked since he did not hear it. And either way he had a key. He set his stuff down at the other bed in the room and he sat down looking over at her. He had closed the door as he said 'look... tell me what happened... because clearly by the way you are reacting I am guessing this was the exact place the told you..." He was trying to be nice to her but he found it a bit hard since she was seeming to throw a bit of a tantrum.

He sighed as he moved and he pulled out something from his backpack and he tossed her some candy bars as he said "here, calm down and just relax" he said hoping the chocolate would help with that "please... I want to try to help figure things out"

Emerald eyes peered out from beneath her pillow. "Chocolate?"She sat up on the edge of the bed and sighed. Her fingers wrapped around a butterfinger, observed it and then chucked it at the door. "Thank you, but no thank you." Her head was starting to pound. For a moment she had to massage her temples to think as her chest rose and lowered with each deep breath she took. In a much calmer tone and more relaxed eyes she explained. "I was given a scholarship to this school for my clothing designs." Her eyes drifted to her side table where her portfolio sat with her designs. "The lady gladly accepted me over the phone and asked me , over the phone, to make an example dress for her. However she failed to mention she was the size of a cow. She couldn't fit in it." A soft sigh escaped her lips as she fell backwards upon her bed and closed her eyes. "Pardon my tantrum, this is just so embarrassing and awkward."

'I understand... you just described every school day for me" he said smiling at her hoping to calm her down by just showing that he was willing to wait and hear her out "So instead of putting you in a woman's dorm she put you here?" he finished her story figuring that must be the ending off of what she just said.

"Yeah pretty much." Slowly she rolled on the bed and stood up. "I'm gonna hop in the shower. At least that's one thing I can be grateful for. Not having to share a shower with a bunch of sweaty dirt guys." She dug through her drawers and pulled out a towel and kicked off her flip flops. "By the way my name is Ava." she stood framed in the bathroom door way. She wasn't even looking at him, too busy attempting to unzip the back of her dress. Out of frustration she growled and sighed in defeat and turned her back to him. "Could you help me with this right quick?" For some reason she didn't mind that it was guy she was asking assistance from. He didn't really seem like a threat. More like a friend to a bunch of girls, but never really got laid kind of guy.

He nodded as he looked at her blushing a bit as she said that and nodded as he moved to pull out things from his backpack as he heard her request and blushed more. She was right on the dot on how other women had seen him. They saw him as the brother or the best friend, nothing more. He had to unzip a few dresses to help his female friends a few times but he had never seen what was underneith. He moved over and he unzipped it easily as he then went back to unpacking figuring that was all she would really need him for as he began to put everything away.

"Thanks." Ava noted no hesitation in his action. Into the bathroom she walked closing but not locking the door. No bathtub, just an enclosed shower. She tossed her towel over a towel rack hanging over the dinky toilet and turned on the water and let it run while she slid the dress from her shoulders and allowed the fabric to pool at her feet. A turquoise bra and a coordinated thongs joined the dress upon the floor. She stepped into the steamy shower and allowed the heated water to run over her head, plastering her hair to her back and shoulders and over taut nipples. The heat eased her headache a bit, just as she had wanted. Her shower pouf hung from the shower know. She grabbed it and lathered it up. Filling the mist and bathroom with the scent of Japanese cherry blossom. A relaxing sigh escaped her lips when she finally turned the water off and stepped out of the shower and slipped the towel around her body. She wiped the steam from the mirror to peer at her own reflection. "What a mess." she whispered to herself before walking out of the bathroom and going through her drawers and picking out a new outfit and underwear.

Now in the room each student was given a bed, a nightstand near it, a boookcase of 5 shelves and a desk with a chair and they were given a TV to share. As she was in the shower he went to work putting everything away and smiling. He pulled out two heavy cases and opened them to show off one of his newer hobbies which was the Warhammer 40k game. He had a bunch of his figures that he began to set up on the first two shelves and then put his schoolbooks/supplies in the second shelf and then went to work with the last two putting away videogames, dnd books, and a few other things. He set up his laptop at his desk and got it hooked up to the internet by the time she came out and he blushed as she looked amazing in his eyes. He tried not to stare too much but he did pass glances at her sexy almost completely nude form. He sighed softly to himself as he figured himself lucky as he finished getting it hooked to the internet and he then went to pulling out some of his art supplies which he just pushed under his bed before pulling out his clothes to hang on his side of the closet.

Ava plucked the clothes necessary and turned for a brief moment to notice what he had accomplished in her absence. It was amazing what you could tell about a persons personality based off of their possessions. It matched his looks dead on. A small smile graced her lips as she grew grateful that he gave her breathing room and wasn't oggling her like some piece of meat before a starving lion.

It took but a few minutes before she emerged from the bathroom dawning a pair of denim knee highs and a red corset top she had created herself. Silver hooks in the front with black satin ribbon criss crossing down her back. Her hair was pinned up in a quick messy bun when she sat upon her bed and pulled out a drawing book and a few colored pencils and ran through a few of her dress designs. She sat indian style upon the top of her bed. Colored pencils, pictures, and her schedule laid around her. In silence she admitted defeat and began planning when she had her classes an where they were.

A soft yawn graced her lips and she laid upon her bed. Back facing her room mate as she laid upon her side and fell asleep studying her schedule. A combination of stress, pressure, and lack of sleep finally reared its ugly head and took over. In a heavy slumber her drawing book tumbled from the bed to the floor, spilling doodles of couture attire of her own designs.

He smiled over at her when she dressed and he noticed the corset however since he was not really a clothing nerd he did not know that she had made that herself and it was not something from a store. He just saw that it looked a bit more interesting than most he had seen and he figured it had been from a shop he did not know. He had been putting away his clothes, just putting some shoes in toward the bottom when he heard the book hit the floor. He smiled as he moved over to her and he blushed a bit as he picked up the book as he looked over her.

He had to admit she was easily the most beautiful... if not at least in the top 5, most beautiful girls he had ever seen in real life. He put her book on the nightstand and he smiled softly before looking at his own bed thinking a moment before looking back at her. Biting his bottom lip he was not fully comfortable with this but he grabbed a pencil and his own little notepad as he began to draw. Now he had an amazing memory, so he was able to make this off of just a bit of watching her move. He looked over her corset as he began to draw it, then added on the woman, of course making it look like her with her bun up in what appeared to be some sort of metal, jewel encrusted item like one might find at a renisansse faire. He then began to draw her arms and legs, making the legs covered by a simple skirt that reached down to her feet almost with a slit up one side really accenting almost model like legs. He finished the quick doodle, figuring he would color it later as he then turned on his computer to finish up his class schedule and then more than likely play some games before heading to bed.

Ava had gotten dressed in hopes of grabbing a bite to eat. Instead she drifted in her own sleep. Dreaming she had already begun her first day and was scolded for being late. Not only that, but her designs were ridiculed and shunned. All her dreams shattered on her first day of school. Her heart gained pace. A scream stuck in her throat as she sat up right breathing heavy. Waking from what had to be one horrible nightmare. She didn't even know what time it was. One hand pressed against her forehead. The feeling of dampness upon her hands didn't make anything better.

She looked around the room before catching her eyes upon her geeky room mate. Clearly she hadn't been asleep too long. The sound of her growling stomach reached her ears. An unexpected small laugh sprung from her lips. "Are you hungry?" she asked softly as she began searching for her drawing book only to find it upon her side table. Funny how she didn't remember ever putting it there.

He heard her begin to stur and he had gotten himself ready on the game to turn if off as he looked over at her and he smiled when she began to laugh and he heard her question as he nodded "starving actually" he said smiling "want to head out to get something to eat? or just call in a pizza?" he asked as he moved a bit closer, pushing himself forward in his chair just sliding across the floor as he smiled looking over at her. When she began to search for her book he said "After you passed out I put it on the nightstand... din't want you to wake up and then step on it or something"

A thankful smiled formed on her lips. "Thanks." She had to decide between the two. Pizza or going out." Okay , I'll admit I a feeling a little lazy. Let's order a pizza and maybe watch some t.v.?" she asked innocently. "Or we can skip the t.v. and do something else if you want." Ava hadn't even thought of the way her words might have been misconstrued. She picked up her cellphone and searched the nearby pizza shops. "What kind of pizza do you like...uh...I'm sorry I don't think I got your name."

Well the way that he looked at her redder than any fruit could ever hope to compare to as he looked at her but he blushed and he just said "pizza hut is fine, really just anywhere closeby" he said blushing as he looked at her curious if she had really had wanted to do what her words implied at.

Ava picked up her cell phone and called the nearest pizza hut, ordering a small cheese pizza and a small pepperoni, both of which she put on her debt card. She looked at her room mate and her jaw almost dropped. Off her bed she hopped and stood before him and looked at him. She bent down on her knees to get eye level with him and placed the palm of her hand upon his cheek and then moved the back of her hand to his forehead. "Are...you okay?" she thought for a moment he had a fever.

"Ye...yeah I'm fine" he said moving his head down as he said "I... I'm just blushing is all" he didn't want to worry her but he knew that had to sound just so stupid...

A small laugh escaped her lips. It was quite flattering really. "Believe me, there is no need to be blushing." she added in a modest tone as she sat upon the edge of her bed. "Honestly, anyone can look good with even the slightest modifications." For a quiet moment she quickly took his glasses off of his face. Placed her finger beneath his chin to get a good look at his eyes and ran her slender fingers through his hair. "There, you look good. Very good." A little laugh escaped her lips once again. Just when she had thought he couldn't get any redder. "Quit blushing before you make me blush, goodness gracious." She placed his glasses in his hand before sitting upon the edge of her bed. Her stomach announcing what was then on her mind.

He only got redder as he looked at her but when she took off his glasses he looked a bit stunned. He had never really had any girl look at him like that, in truth he found it really nice as he loked back at her and when she talked about how he apparently looked good he tried to recall a time where any woman had talked like that to him. "Well I have never thought I would have such a beautiful roommate for college, and well... I have always been like this... so get used to blushing" he said smiling as he looked at her trying to pull off some charm, hoping that he would at least amuse her if not actually make her start to like him, like that anyway.

"Okay you win, you win. I will accept the blushing and the added charm as a bonus, but you must get use to my monthly bitch moments, cramps tend to make me seriously cranky. It's just a heads up." She looked around and snatched her drawings from the side table and ran through them. ""So what are you majoring in? Wait....let me guess, let me guess computer? video gaming? Am I close?" she asked with a laugh and a bright smile.

"I wanted to, however I am going into the same career my parents did. I am going to try and become a lawyer like them so I am a history major first and then after I get my degree it is off to a law school. Personally I would like to major in game design but I have never really been good with those programs" he said as he watched her "And do you like clothing design? I mean I figure it would be a dreamjob for many girls... like how being a game designer would be for guys." He was smiling throughout this as he said "I don't know if I said this earlier though but I really like your outfit... the corset is different than most I have seen... did you get it at the ren faire or at some specialty shop?"

The idea of him being a lawyer was very interesting and somewhat alluring. For what reason she had now clue. The idea had caught her off guard for a moment. "Thanks, I made the corset myself." She stood and twirled around him, giving him a view of every inch. She even showed the lace bordering her breasts. "I got the inspiration from the renaissance fair. Believe me when I say that a lot of cursing went into this but it was a labor of love." The next few seconds of silence were interrupted by a knock on their door. She walked over to the door and accepted the pizzas and had a quick conversation with the pizza delivery guy that ended with him writing his number on the box. Slowly she closed the door and said her good byes before turning to face her roomie. Her face was completely no happy. "Ugh....I swear his face looked exactly like this pepperoni pizza, but hey..." she opened the box and smile. "I've guaranteed half off our next pizza if I acknowledge his presence." It didn't seem like a good thing but he had started flirting with her and she had only picked up the benefit otherwise it would have been bye bye pizza face.

He smiled as he took in this chance to take in her figure and he smiled softly. She was perfection... she was creative, beautiful, and hell he found himself already head over heels in love with her. He blushed a bit and sighed as she flirted with the pizza guy but he nodded when she came in, his blush having gone away by then.

He nodded as they set the pizza down and he grabbed some paper plates handing her one and letting her get first pick before he grabbed a couple slices of cheese and he then sat down on his bed smiling as he ate "You know I think you might go far with your designs... I mean I saw a glimse of what you had been working on before you fell asleep and the corset loooks really nice... I would be suprised if you did not get a job in that industry before long"

Now it was her turn to blush. After accepting the paper plate and placing a slice of pepperoni pizza she leaned back against her pillows enjoying the greasy, delicious, meal. "Thanks, and if for some reason I get a law suit throw in my face, you'll be the first one I call. If you need a stylish customized suit to wear to a hearing. Vwala...you have me." She threw him a fun smile before continuing on with her pizza. Her eyes ventured to the clock, time had really gone by fast.

Back
Top Bottom