Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Morning

The servant had wasted Moira's time. Nothing but a fox on the premises. She walked back into the room, her enthusiasm unscathed, and looked at Pookie's face in the couch. She clicked her tongue and walked forward. "New Rule: I want to see your face at all times." She grabbed his chin and forced him to look directly at her. She smiled. He was bleeding. The smell of his blood filled her head. She couldn't resist it...she pressed her lips against his forehead, admiring the husky taste to his blood.

She pulled back and smiled at him. "Remind me to bite harder, pet." She cooed, "That was delightful."

Feeling her lips on his forehead, he whimpered in pain more, a small snarl in it this time though. When she pulled back, his forehead was bloody, but the blood had moved to form a molding of her lips on his forehead. "To hell with that...Look...I just want to rest...I've been travelling all day and I've been beaten senseless with a belt...Please mistress let me just get some god damn sleep." He said annoyed at her as he closed his eyes, not even caring what she would do to him. She could kill him for all her cared, he felt he was already dead anyway.

She looked at him. Rest would be required, of course. "You may sleep, but there will be distractions." She removed his boots. She had no intentions of letting him sleep, it would be quite difficult with what she had planned. Even if his mind resisted, his body would not. It was the nature of man. She bent her head down and bit at his hip, drawing blood there, too. She lapped at it, her tongue enticingly delightful. She bit him twice once more. But in different areas. She looked up at his eyes, seeing the lids clench. He was resisting well enough. But, still. the sound of his zipper going down filled the room.

Nathan tried his best to ignore the pain she was inflicting upon him. He could feel her lapping up his blood and he could feel his body begin to throb in the places where blood slowly spewed from. Then...all was quiet. He didn't know what she was doing. He figured she finally got bored and left, so he relaxed and tried to sleep...but then he heard his zipper go down. His eyes shot open as he looked down to see her unzipping his pants. "W-What the hell are you doing...!?" He said as he tried to break free from his bindings. Then something occurred to him...Why didn't he just turn into a wolf? It was smaller than his body, so he could just slip out of the ropes and jump out the window for an escape.

Her eyes smoldered in his direction. "I mentioned there would be distractions, didn't I?" She arched an eyebrow as the opened his fly, "You are tired, but I'm not. And I am feeling sex-deprived." She lifted his hips manually she she slid his jeans down. She wasn't surprised by the lack of a tent in his boxers. But with careful stroking and purring, she'd get one. Even if he refused to partake in her games. She raked her nails over his inner thigh, and noted the jerk of his hips. "I'm aware of how you feel about Vampires, but have you ever been curious how we do it?" She hooked a finger into his boxers.

(Morning...stop taking control of my character please?)

Nathan gasped as he felt her fingernails go down his thigh, his hips jerked from the sensation as he listened to her. He blushed madly, forgetting his thoughts of escape for now. "N-No...I have never been curious..." Remembering what she said about lying, he gulped as he shook his head. "I-I mean...well...yes...I've occasionally wondered about it every now and then Mistress..." He said feeling a bit embarrassed. "Dammit...why me? You have all those servants out there...why are you doing this to me god dammit...!?"

(Deeply Sorry! Forgot about the God Modding thing. Forgive me.)

Moira looked at him smiling wildly. "Servants bore me." She said flatly, "Why not play around with a Werewolf? You heal quickly, and I won't have to worry about you dying on me." She would have torn the boxers off. "That and I've heard your stamina is off-the-charts." Perhaps the last one was a fib on her behalf. Another painful bite and she laughed again. Playing with the dog was better than playing with her own kind, she had to admit. A Male Vampire would have cum instantly with each bite. It wouldn't have been fun at all.

(Its fine :] )

Nathan howled in pain with each bite. He could feel he was slowly beginning to lose too much blood as wounds from a vampire's fangs always healed slower. He shed another tear as he tried to stay awake and conscious. "D-Damn you...Mistress..." He began to struggle some more, but this only pushed his blood out some more...eventually he fell limp, unconscious on the bed...unable to resist her anymore now that he was practically in a dead-like state.

She licked the wounds clean, letting them heal. She switched to gentleness and caressed his inner thigh. Tempted to see what lay beneath the boxers, she pulled them down next. She bit her lip and looked up at him. "Nathan, look at me." She growled, though laced with a tad bit of seduction. Her red eyes darkened.

Nathan did not look at her. He was unconscious, unable to do anything...yet he could clearly hear her. His ears were so sensitive even in sleep he could hear the faintest of sounds...he just wished she would not touch them. His ears being grabbed even slightly would instantly paralyze him until it was released...though she didn't know that.

Nathan had ignored her. She scowled and shot up and straddle him. "Pet..." Her voice was harsh, now. Admittedly, he looked peaceful when unconscious. She smacked his chest, the loud echoing through the room. She growled and called for a servant. When the servant arrived, Moira stood. "Bring food for the dog." She didn't enjoy having to wait. She expected him to be stronger than this. She stared at his weak body in anger. The first day was slow.

When the servant had arrived with the food, it was nothing but cheap dog food in a doggie bowl placed down before the mistress. The servant bowed and exited...though at the smell of some food, that might even slightly be edible, his eyes began to slowly open and he looked around. "Meeeh...w-what happened...where...what..." He seemed dillusional, fully capable of being controlled until his senses would return when he'd eat. Until then, he'd just be another servant to her...only because while dillusional, Nathan was known to have slight amnesia that usually affected his personality if he was changed during this time.

Moira looked at the delusional dog underneath her. She picked up the dog bowl, her nose crinkling at the smell. Her eyes twinkles deviously. Setting the bowl back down, she looked at him. "Let's play before I feed you." She moved to his ear, "How big are you, Pookie?" Her tongue darted out, flicking his earlobe.

The Delusional ones were an excellent game. She slipped her hand down to his cock. "Tell me."

Nathan's eyes seemed black and soulless as he looked to the girl, taking in the sense that she was his master and he believed his name was Pookie for the time being. Hearing her ask how big he was, he didn't flinch as he felt her slip her hand to his cock. "I am very big down there Mistress...my cock is as long as you are able to get it...What do you wish of me mistress...? Please may I eat...I must have nutrients to return to who I was before otherwise I'll stay without a past."

"Not until we've played first." She commanded him. She reveled in the feel of it. Whether he can withstand an erection while in this condition, she didn't know, but it was worth a shot. Her other hand scraped through his scalp. "You'll enjoy it, trust me."

Nathan simply nodded as his head pushed into her hand, rubbing and nuzzling against it as she continued to play with his cock until it was erect. He looked down to it before looking to her. "Mistress...what shall I do to you...? Surely you should untie me first...I am unable to do anything to you...or do you wish to do things to your pet?"

Moira looked at him, her eyes a darker red then before, and she smiled wickedly. "We'll see," she said. Already, though, she grew tired of this. She just wanted his erection to be painful, so that when he came out of this state, he would be furious at his body. She enjoyed humility. She lowered her head, and kissed the crown of his cock lightly.

Nathan began to pant a little bit from her treatment. When she kissed his head, his cock throbbed slightly and began to get bigger. His eyes clenched as he could feel that he was becoming too big for his skin to restrain him and he was starting to hurt. He was clearly a virgin. "M-Mistress...it hurts...it hurts so much, its so tight and hard...! My cock hurts mistress...!"

The twinkle in her eye grew brighter as she licked it a couple of times before pulling back. It was so easy... unless. She laughed as she reached for the dog bowl. She wanted to ask him while he was alert. She licked him a final time, getting the underside, and lifted off of him. With a spoon, she fed him. "Eat up, Pookie." She said with a smile.

Nathan began to squirm in his bindings as he felt her lick against him...but when she began to food feed him, he sighed a small breath of relief before he began to eat. Eventually after a few spoonfuls, his senses came back and he spit out the food that was in his mouth. "What the fuck am I- AAH!!" He said as he could feel the pain his cock was giving him. "Ow! Why...what'd you do to my cock!?"

She smiled wickedly, placing her finger on the tip of his cock and laughing. "All I did was touch...and lick it." She squeezed it, painfully. "Virgin." Now she knew she was definitely going to have some fun with this. A Virgin werewolf! What were the odds of that happening?

Nathan squirmed a bit as his mouth fell open to the feel of her hands on his extremely hard cock. He moaned a bit before shaking it off as he looked to her. "I-I'm not a virgin...!" He lied to her, forgetting about what she said about lying...but it was too embarrassing to look back on and the pain hurt too much as she kept playing with him.

Moira smacked him for lying. "You are, I can tell." She gripped his tool very tight and smiled. "Pet, I'm going to have fun breaking you in." Moira crinkled her nose at the dog bowl and threw it on the floor. The servants would clean it up. She looked at the clock. Not much time left until sunrise.

When she gripped him, he let out a howl of pain as he struggled in the bindings. "J-Just do what you want! Just take the fucking pain away! Please! It hurts so god damn much! Its never been so hard!" He said as he looked to her, whimpering to hide his embarrassment as his eyes went wide as if begging.

She looked at him, her face expressionless. "Beg." That one sollitary word meant so much, "Beg me to relieve it. And call me master." She pulled her hand back, waiting. A chuckle rose up her throat. The Werewolf begging the Vampire to please him...such a site to see.

Back
Top Bottom