Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Morning

Jugger82

Singularity
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/lookin4alaf/Guys/WolfAnimeGuyRai.jpg

Nathan Stone is a traveling werewolf who has had no choice but to pass through the dreaded land known to many as Transylvania. It was a horrid place filled with the Lycan's worst enemies...the vampires...but Nathan had to take the risk. He didn't want to stay in one place too long and going back the way he came usually meant certain death because of the...things he does in towns he usually stays in. Walking along the forest as a wolf, Nathan keeps his ears out for anything that would even seemed to make the wind blow irregularly.

Jugger82 said:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/lookin4alaf/Guys/WolfAnimeGuyRai.jpg

Nathan Stone is a traveling werewolf who has had no choice but to pass through the dreaded land known to many as Transylvania. It was a horrid place filled with the Lycan's worst enemies...the vampires...but Nathan had to take the risk. He didn't want to stay in one place too long and going back the way he came usually meant certain death because of the...things he does in towns he usually stays in. Walking along the forest as a wolf, Nathan keeps his ears out for anything that would even seemed to make the wind blow irregularly.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t317/zodiac13serpent/0vampire.jpg

Moira could smell the cold night air as she prowled the forest. It was on these lonely nights she admittedly wished that anything, anything, could possibly. She wanted to hunt something more than the average human. Indeed, she often grew weary of the same old thing. Humans screaming at the sight of her deadly fangs and livid red eyes, running for their lives...only to end up on the sharp end of her teeth. True, while she enjoyed a good fearful meal, she desperately wanted someone who could match her strength. Moira needed to play, and these humans were no good to her, unless she needed something to drink.

Her feet landed lightly on the ground, her riding boots now splattered lightly with mud. Moira looked around, unpleased. Such a waste, this country has become.

Nathan continued to walk until he stopped suddenly and began to growl, his fur prickling up like a porcupine as he sensed danger nearby. It was the scent of the walking dead...one of the things he was attempting to avoid this whole time. A vampire. Staying as he was, a wolf, he kept low to the ground, on his stomach as he crawled about to stealthily get through the forest, unnoticed by the creature of death that was somewhere in the forest with him...though as he traveled along, his feet accidentally snapped on some twigs, causing snapping noises to go throughout the forest. "Shit...!" He said before making a mad dash, trying to get out before he was caught...though it would be useless to run. Vampires were just as fast as werewolves, if not faster.

Moira at first acknowledged the scent to be that of a simple wolf, nothing to worry about. But the moment she heard the snapping of twigs, and what sounded to be that of a hurried sprint, Moira smiled. A little game of choice sounded good at this point. Without a single blink, she was off through the forest, the wolves horrid stench leading her through the dense vegetation. Wolves thought that they were fast. Sometimes, that thought alone made her laugh. She could see the vague outline of the wolf, large, and she smiled even more. A Werewolf, it seemed. Just what I needed, she thought wildly.

Nathan looked behind him to see the vampire dashing along at him with such speed it made him gasp. He transformed into his human form, seeing as there was no need to hide and he began to run even faster through the forests. "Gah! Leave me alone you dead woman! I've done nothing to you!" Eventually as he ran, he came to the edge of a cliff that led into a deep ravine. Turning around, he glared at the vampire as he balled his hands into fists. "Fine! I'll beat you and then I'll get the hell outta here! Prepare to die!"

Jugger82 said:
Nathan looked behind him to see the vampire dashing along at him with such speed it made him gasp. He transformed into his human form, seeing as there was no need to hide and he began to run even faster through the forests. "Gah! Leave me alone you dead woman! I've done nothing to you!" Eventually as he ran, he came to the edge of a cliff that led into a deep ravine. Turning around, he glared at the vampire as he balled his hands into fists. "Fine! I'll beat you and then I'll get the hell outta here! Prepare to die!"

Her laughter chimed around them as she slowed to a stop to see him prepare for what would only be an easily won fight. This was what she planned for. Throwing her red hair back, she sized up the situation. He was standing just a few inches shy of the edge of a cliff. She had the advantage. Miles of forest to use. Did he really think he had a chance at this? She laughed again. "You're better off feigning defeat, Dog." Another blink of the eye and she was out of sight, hidden in a tree. She'd confuse him until he gave in.

Nathan snarled at her and shook his head. "To hell with that. I'm not gonna give up so easily you undead freak!" Upon seeing her suddenly disappear, he blinked as he had lost her scent in the tree's dead smell. "Dammit...where'd you go coward!? Stop hiding from me!" He listened for her...though he could not see or smell her. He began to tread carefully into the forest, having to take a turn to get back to a city until it'd be safe to come out...if he lived that long anyway.

Her laughter chimed through the forest, as she slipped from tree to tree, watching him let his guard down for the moment. If she veered him towards her estate, she'd have no distractions here in the forest. She whistled low, jostling him into thinking she was far off, though she was just above him, watching his actions carefully. He'd make a good pet. She did it again, moving from her current tree. Driving one to insanity was her specialty.

Nathan looked around frantically as he heard sounds from all over. Was there just her? Did she have helpers? Were there other people in the forest? Or was she just fucking with him? He couldn't comprehend all the sounds and the directions from where they were coming from. His ears felt like they would bleed if this kept up, his ear drums pumped with each sound as they were as sensitive as physical touch to his ears. Eventually, he let out a loud howl before he fell over, fainted from his brain not being able to comprehend all that went on.

Moira pounced down from a higher branch, smiling very widely. She didn't know long he would be unconscious, but she had so much time to bring him to her estate, tie him up, and prepare for a good torturing. She knelt down beside him, clicking her tongue. "You should have jumped. It would have saved you the trouble." She grabbed his ankle, him being quite light due to her substantial amount of strength, and dragged him through the forest quickly, eventually carrying him to her extravagant manor that stood just outside the forest, overlooking the valley beyond the cliff. She told her mortal servants to take him to the bedroom.

"Be sure to tie him to the chaise beside the window. Make sure they're good and tight." She went to change into something more suitable for what she had in store. When he wakes, she'll be ready.

The servants nodded as they took Nathan into her bedroom. They tied him up, nice and firmly so he could not use his arms as they were tied to his sides and his ankles were bound by handcuffs as he lay along the sofa, unconscious. It was not until twelve minutes after the servants had left that Nathan awoke with a gasp. He looked around the room, wondering where he was...then he looked down to see his bindings. He struggled and tried to bite at them, but they were too far to reach with his head as he let out a loud howl, trying to call for help to his brethren...but knowing where he was, he wouldn't get the help he wanted even if there WERE other werewolves around.

Moira walked into the bedroom, in her more comfortable clothes (none had changed much, just a nice pair of red heels and a corset top. She eyed his struggling form and smiled. "Are you enjoying yourself, pet?" She glided her fingers over his stomach, smiling evilly. She touched his cheek, and without warning smacked his face roughly. It caused her musical giggle to ring through the room. She jiggled the handcuffs. "I would have gone with the chains, but those can be easily broken by even a dog like you."

She dragged her nails over his forearms, knowing that pain was being inflicted on him.

Nathan growled at her once he saw her enter. "Damn you bitch! Let me go! Why have you taken me!? And who the fuck are you calling 'pet'!?" As he felt her fingers run along his stomach, he growled at her until he was slapped in his face, causing him to whimper and sulk in silence like a puppy who had just gotten scolded by its owner. Feeling her tug on the chains, he shook his head. "N-No...My legs can't break handcuffs as easily...I'm only fast...not strong." He said in a small growl to her until he began to whimper and squirm in pain as he felt her nails in his forearms. "Stop! That hurts dammit! Stop!!"

She firmly held her face in her hand, looking at him with fiery red eyes. "You're my pet, and you will enjoy every slap, scratch, and bite. When you've become the submissive little dog you are, maybe I'll take the chains and cuffs off of you." She let go of him, waking down the side of the chaise. She clicked her tongue, "I never enjoyed clothes." She clutched his shirt and tore it off, smiling at her work. She arched an eyebrow. Though he stank to her, he actually had the type of body she would drool over. But the pet admires the owner. She laughed, tapping her fingers along his belt. "These will be taken off at a later time. Tonight I'm going to lay down the rules, understood?" She scratched his stomach, leaving welts.

(Did you want it so eventually he craves for her attention or something? I can do that. :] )

"Like hell I'm going to enjoy that! Unlike you or those damn pitiful mortals you call servants, I'm not a god damn masochist!" When he felt her take off his clothes, he growled as he began to struggle in his bindings once more until he felt her scratch at his stomach, causing him to howl as it began to turn red where she scratched. "W-What rules...!?" He said through clenched teeth and a trembling body being heated by hate and anger rather than fear and depression.

(Yeah, eventually, he shall be masochistic ;) )

Moira smiled and sat in a chair. "First, your name. If you don't tell me in the next ten seconds, I'll give you a new name." Held up her hand, a finger falling down while she mouthed her countdown. She enjoyed playing games. the last man she had tied to her chair didn't last, he ended up dead the following day. This one could heal. Eventually, he would be a willing participant to her games. And when that day comes, he'll be a very pampered pet. "Hurry, dog."

(Masochist means that he converts pain to pleasure, not that he craves her attention lol. So you want both those things?)

Nathan just growled at her before he spit on her forehead. "Go to hell bitch...You don't have a right to know my name so fuck off and let me go and I promise, when I get out of here I won't come back with my friends and kick your ass." He said growling to her as he began to struggle during the last few seconds he had until time was up. He didn't care what name she would give him, he was never going to tell her his name, just to piss her off.

(Right, my bad. I get that mixed up for some odd reason. But, both would be crucial for this lady.)

Moira wiped the spit from her forehead with a scowl that could surely kill him. Standing up, she walked over to him. "No name... very well, then." She planted a heeled foot onto his abdomen, the spike of her heel digging into his skin. "Your new name is Pookie." She saw his face twist into pain, and she enjoyed it very much. She relieved some of the pressure, and hooked her leg over him, straddling him. Her variations from pain to sweetness were often quick and caught off guard by most. She stroked his stomach. "You'll have another chance in an hour to give me that name, Pookie. If you don't tell me then, Pookie will etched onto your cock for the rest of your life." She giggled, more menacing then before, and kissed his cheek ever so slightly, only to bite with force. She could taste blood.

(Alright then. The puppy craving its master's attention it is haha. and LOL. Pookie.)

"Like hell my name is Pookie you dumb son of a- GAAAH!!!" He cried out in pain once her heel had dug into his stomach. He began to flop and flail around, only to make it worse as he cried out and whimpered until he settled down, panting and sweating as he looked to her with fear in his eyes only slightly until she straddled him...causing him to look at her confused. "Even in an hour...I'll never give you my name..." But until she said that she'd etch it into his cock, his eyes widened. "Its Nathan! My name is Nathan! Please don't fucking do that!!" Feeling her kiss his cheek, he went wide-eyed as he was confused even more until he let out a howling whimper when she bit him. "Ow you bitch!!"

(Thought of it on the spot. Killer just seemed too nice...>.<)

Moira didn't get off of him. She laughed at his discomfort. "Nathan...hm, it sounds too cliche. I'll call you Pookie when I call for you." She tapped her fingers on his chest. "My rules are easy to follow. Obey, sit, speak, heel, and beg on my command like the cute little dog you are. You will be ready for whatever I want. If not, then I will brand you."

She stroked his cheek. "Don't worry, dog. If you obey long enough, you might actually enjoy it. Until then, you'll be tied up. But... when the time comes, and I finally let you wander around my estate --and it's quite a lovely one-- who knows, maybe I'll let you chain me up." She winked suggestively. With the rate it took for him to give up his name, she knew that he would be at her peck and call. Once again, she dug her nails into his skin. She was tempted to scratch her name into his chest, owning him. She desperately needed to play, though. He heard the rules, now it was time to have some fun.

(No, Pookie sounds familiar thats why I loled. It sounds like it was from a Disney movie from when I was little. Ah memories.)

"So in other words you just want to keep me like some god damn house pet..." He muttered as he looked away from her with scorn in his voice and hatred in his eyes. As he listened to her, his eyes widened as he heard the bit about him chaining her up. He thought it would be a perfect chance to slay her...she would be unable to break from the chains and he could easily kill her...all he had to do was play the house pet and try and win her trust over. "Y-Yes mistress..." He muttered angrily. He clenched his teeth and made no sounds but small whimpers as he felt her claws going into him once more. "M-Mistress...there must be something you're needed with...why are you...still toying with me like you are...?!"

Her smiled faded. She could easily see through his words. She'd play with him..."Are you lying...I don't enjoy liars." She smacked him, getting a quick gasp from him. "It's no fun if you don't fight back." She got off of him and walked to her dresser. She didn't invest in toys, she had claws and fangs. It was all she needed
to get what she needed. She took out a silver letter opener, still relying on her myths of Werewolves, and walked back over to him. "Come on, Nathan. Show me what a little dog you are." She straddled him once more and grabbed a fistful of hair and pulling it back.

Moira poked the tip of the opener on the underneath of his chin and smiled. "Speak."​

(Hey no power playing. You're taking control of my character so...you can't do that. I'll have to RP that out.)

"No I'm not Lyi- AAH!" He felt himself get smacked in the face and he whimpered as he growled at her, unable to hide the lies. "You fucking bitch...I'll have you burnt on a cross...!" When she got up, he began to struggle some more until he suddenly felt her straddle him once more. When she pulled on his hair, he began to whimper and howl loudly as he tried to break from her grasp. When he heard her order him, he smirked...Oh yeah. He'd speak alright. "You fucking bitch! Let me go before I tie you to a god damn cross and burn you before the church's grounds and dowse the flames in the Vatican's holy waters!"

She laughed, throwing her head back. This was much better. "You should recount your statement. Because, currently, you're tied up. And I have no intentions of untying you." She slid the belt out of the loops. She looked at it and smiled. She could use that. Poor Nathan didn't know what was truly in store for him. "But you can keep shouting, it makes it that much more arousing." She used the end with the buckle on him. She enjoyed that howl more than she should.

She was interrupted by the sound of her servants. With a growl she stepped away from her pet. She'd have to remind her servants about privacy here.

"Oh believe me, you'll hear a hell of a lot more of tha-" He let out the loudest howling whimper yet as he felt the buckle go across his head. He whimpered and reluctantly shed a small tear in pain as he buried his face into the cushion of the sofa. Feeling her get off, he did not look back...even though he knew why she had gotten up. He did not squirm to get away and he didn't talk back to her. He was pretty sure his head was bleeding, but that would probably only get worse if he looked back at her to reveal the bleeding forehead he was hiding by shoving it into her sofa...getting blood on it as well.

Back
Top Bottom