Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any Bethesda & Bioware Fans Out There?

Thirio

Moon
So out of curiousity are there any Bethesda & Bioware fans out there here on BlueMoon?

That are into the Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Dragon Age and Mass Effect games.

11/11/11, BABY!

*Cough.* I think you know where I stand.

Fallout! I love all of them but I'm particularly fond of New Vegas. It's a tad on the glitchy side and I hate having to save periodically just because I never know when it's going to freeze up and screw me out of all my progress but it's still amazing!

Master Raven said:
Skyrim

Elder Scrolls!. I haven't gotten around to playing the others yet. Though Bioware did create Jade Empire which I shit kicked a few dozen times before selling.

Skyriiiiim. *Foams at the mouth.*

Master Raven said:
Thirio said:
Alex said:
11/11/11, BABY!

*Cough.* I think you know where I stand.

Mass Effect 3? o.o

Skyrim

Elder Scrolls!. I haven't gotten around to playing the others yet. Though Bioware did create Jade Empire which I shit kicked a few dozen times before selling.

Oh yah why did I think Mass Effect 3. Yah I totally cant wait for Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. I swear when I saw the trailer for that game I jizzed myself.
Disco_Lollipop said:
Fallout! I love all of them but I'm particularly fond of New Vegas. It's a tad on the glitchy side and I hate having to save periodically just because I never know when it's going to freeze up and screw me out of all my progress but it's still amazing!

I'm with you on that one. I remember doing the same thing for when I was playing Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. xD I literally racked up over a number count of 200 something saves.
Alex said:
Master Raven said:
Skyrim

Skyriiiiim. *Foams at the mouth.*

Don't go crazy on us. o.o

Elder Scrolls. Only one I haven't played is the first one. but i've never played more then a few hours each. so sad. Elder Scrolls is my favorite style of RPG.

Thirio said:
So out of curiousity are there any Bethesda & Bioware fans out there here on BlueMoon?

That are into the Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Dragon Age and Mass Effect games.

Huge fan. I love their RPGs, Dragon Age and Fallout being favorites, due to just the huge amount of time you can put into those games, Fallout especially.

Mass effect is also a HUGE favorite of mine, (awaiting ME3!!) I feel it combines a third-person shooter and an RPG very well, although I do find it not broad enough sometimes, not enough room to work in like Oblivion and Morrowind, the games that brought me to LOVE Betheseda.

I am also eagerly awaiting Skyrim. <3!

Anyway, on a different note, I will be SO pissed if they don't put Tali and Garrus in ME3, or worse, kill them off. T.T

Bethesda and Bioware own my soul. Allow me to show you all the reaction I had when I saw the release dates for Skyrim and Mass Effect 3:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLkgXhGraFM&feature=related[/video]

D: No love for Neverwinter Nights?!

That's where my Bioware love started and it extended to Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

I'm such a Bethesda fangirl. >> I can't wait for Skyrim. That said, however, I adore Bioware for their characters. Bethesda just can't come close to that.... without mods, that is.

I would have to say yes. I'm caught though between Fallout 3 and ES : Oblivion. Though Oblivion is going to lose it's spot most likely when Skyrim comes out. Did you hear, thar be Dragons 'Arry.

The elder scrolls has been in decline since daggerfall, I did like morrowind but oblivion is fairly mediocre.
I really, really liked fallout 1/2, fallout three was an abomination as far as I'm concerned. New Vegas on the other hand I did enjoy very much (then again it was developed by obsidian not bethsoft).
Bioware, baldurs gate was fairly good, baldurs gate 2 was very good, the original NWN campaign is utter shite, but some of the premium/fan modules were very good. The mass effect series I have enjoyed so far, I liked dragon age a lot, I didn't like dragon age two at all.

I play the mass effect series and I cant wait for the 3rd one to come out. Dragon Age on other hand... i think its a decent game in all but just not my main style of game i would play non stop.

hmm speaking of foamy guy. I wonder how cool it would be if Bioware got their hands on Avatar the last airbender and they created and rpg with an original story. Look what they did with KoToR... one can only dream. Also it would be cool what they would do with a super hero rpg.

I only played on Elder Scrolls game and it was the Morrowind Game of the year edition.

I loved that game so much. It's still my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom