Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
Name: Shasha Nailo
Race: Elf
Class: Rouge
Background: Shasha was trained in the arts of stealth to be an assassin and spy for Nukor and the elven kingdom.
Personality: Shasha is generally shy and quite
Looks/Link/Pic:
dfgdg.jpg

(Quick thing: You may have up to TWO characters.)

Name: Noah Blackheart (yes, this is the character I first developed using this name)
Race: Human
Class: Rogue (Assasin, to be more specific)
Background: Noah may be young, but foolhardy? Inexperienced? Neither. He is a well sharpened Assasin, one of the best three in the human kingdom. He is number two, only second to the Benefactor, an unknown Assasin who always disappears right after the kill, with no trace. So no one can find him.
Back to Noah. His drunk of a father killed his mom while angry (and, drunk, may I add). His father lost no sleep over it, being a heartless bastard. But Noah ran away, and swore revenge. Because of his father, he is also a trained merchant.
Personality: Reserved and coldhearted
Looks:
Assassin8.jpg

Name: Amozabel Thraak
Race: Dragonborn
Class: Fighter
Breath Weapon: Ice
Ancestry Dragon: White
Background: There isn't much to Amoz. He moved out at age fifteen and begun his travels, training with his large sword. Yeah. He wandered near, but not too close, to human settlements.
Personality: Open and kind
Looks: he's the one in back, and he has white scales. not red-brown.
Dragonborn.jpg

Sure Shyone :p what would I do without you and your love for dragons? XD
Surprisingly, I made this rp before I met you x3

Name: De'Mona
Race: Drow ~Rare breed~ of Drow with her wild blood red hair and red eyes said to only happen once in ever 500,000 births where the unborn child lives off the blood of the mother while still in the womb.. has been said to have a taste for blood.
Class: Ranger
Background: Captured at the age of 14 by slavers she was bought at auction by a sadistic Overlord ... Spent years being abused and tortured at his hands, and was made to be his sexual slave. One night in a drunken rage he beat her so bad he left her for dead... Only she woke up hours later bloody and bruised. He was drunk and passed out at his desk with a drink in his hand... She took his own sword and stabbed him with it piercing his heart and killing him instantly. ... That was 6 months ago .. .. a murderer of i high ranking overlord and an escaped slave. now she's on the run with a high price on her head wanted dead or alive.
Now on the run she's had to learn to fight to stay alive. Her natural drow ability combined with her fight for survival have made her extremely deadly.

Personality: She's a loner.. doesn't trust anybody .. she's quick to anger but even quicker with a blade. Her small body making her extremely quick. an expert with a sword but her weapon of choice is a dagger.

Her worse traits: after years of abuse she finds herself being drawn to those kind of men.

Special abilities: Extremely fast .. some have even said she can appear to be in two places at once. being Drow she can fade into the shadows almost becoming invisible to the naked eye. She can communicate with most animals and is usually seen in the company of her pet wolf.. who it's said to be as deadly as she is.

Wepons: Dagger, razor and sword .. also her talon like nails which she has been known to use to slit a mans throat.

De'Mona​
demona1.png
demona2.png
demona.png
hiResSnapshot34.png

I may be adding another character

Code:
Name:Andol
Race:Human
Class:Bard
Background: Andol has always been traveling and on the move sinice his family died. His reason are that he sreaching to find that special piece of compainionship in the world that could finally take away that hole that he feels deep in soul where his family used to be. Beyond that much he keeps his past hidden and only tells it to those that he trust most...(I am keeping most of it secert to revel throughout the plot with charater devolpment.)
Personality: Andol is an extreme shy person or at least that is what most people think. In reality he is not. He is just a little shy and prefers to sit on the edge of a gathering to silently observe and learn about those around him. If a conversation is brought to him, or if he wants one, he will not shy away from it. Yet still the fact that he seems to avoid others, keeps up the idea that he is shy. He tends to find most of his peers to be quite boring and will usually be found talking to those older than him, because he acts more mature than he really is and because his intelligence makes him annoying sometimes. Though some would say his creepiest feature is his ability to read people and figure out a lot about them without them having to say anything.

He is also what people would consider a very blunt person. He will not shy away from saying what he wants, or what he thinks people need to hear. Meaning he is never one to sugar coat a situation. This is sometimes a good thing and other times it is not. He is a homosexual, but this again is other piece of him that is hidden. Not for fear of telling people--he just simply doesn't want to tell others, because it is not that big of deal. When he finds the male he wants, he will go for it and not shy away from it. This is the best way in his mind because it lets others figure it out themselves.

Yet the side that is most hidden is the hopeless romantic. He is really quite a sweetheart to anyone who can get close to him and for those he cares for, he is probably there most loyal and protective friend. Yet every now and then this side will pop up, usually in the defense of those being bullied. Plus he does not tolerate betrayal, if he found out someone had betrayed another. It would not matter how they did it, but he would inform the other party.

He has many odd habits, and though they are not ones that would brother people. They still make people look at him with a double take. He usually sits up in a chair without his feet on the floor and will sit Indian style, if at all possible. He sometimes forgets to bathe, though he is not as foolish as to where it would become a problem. Yet it does leave his hair a little messed up. All and all he what one would consider to be an eccentric personality, and sometimes an enigma.

Looks: He is skinny with pale skin. He has black hair which always seems to be in a mess, yet will suddenly seem clean and straight every now and then. He only will where clothes that makes him comfortable no matter the situation, even if it is something formal. Though despite this he has an uncanny knack for never looking sloppy, at least most of time. His brown eyes are very deep looking, with the pupils seeming to be as big as those of a Tarren bush-baby, though they are a little creepy--not so much so that it would scare anyone. His face is almost a constant frown and his eyes seem shifty as though he is suspicious of everyone. He has a long scar up his leg for when he had a bad fall when he was younger.

Name:Ellen Langers
Race:Lycanthrope
Class:Rogue
Dormant Race: Human
Lycanthrope Race:Snow Leopard
Dormant Looks:Blond hair, raggy clothes
Lycanthrope Looks: Silky type white fur, various spots
Backround: SHe used to be apart of a thieves guild, but swore off guilds when they left her to die, She continues to use her refined skills however, Which include Pickpocketing, forging, lock picking, and her best skill, Disguising herself. She follows around a ranger who saved her life, hoping to repay the debt.

Name:Alastor Keubium
Race:Half elf
Class:Ranger
Background: Was a Crafting apprentice 9 years ago when he met a traveling ranger who came into town for supplies, he liked what he saw and soon left, teaching himself to live off the land, He has a Ferret companion who he talks to often, sometimes making him look a bit crazy. 2 years ago, he helped clear out a small theives guild, saving one who was left to die, Unknown to him, She follows him to this day.
Personality: Brash, Very respectful to women, and will jump in to help them even if they are not in any dire situation
Looks:

I will find pictures for them some other time

In this canon, do each race have a language?, maybe not the half races or anything but can we expect elven and drow and such? if so, how do we depict when they speak in another language, use brackets like { } or just say the character is speaking in another language?

Yes, each race has it's own language, bar humans. Their language is the universal one.
And when you speak in another language, embolden the speech like this. and mentioned the said language.
Ex:
"Bah. Damn humans,Alexander said in elven.

thats to much of a pain in the ars for me .. if you don't mind mine will speak in human language unless the story line absolutely calls for her to speak in drow at some point.

I'm thinking about adding a bounty hunter to my list of characters to stalk De'Mona .. but im tossed as if i want to hunt my own character..

if i add a male to my list this is what he will look like ... but i haven't really decided what i want to make him so i haven't done a profile yet.

The avatar i will use for this other profile is the one called Mystic..
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=20089

Code:
Name: Clark Deveraux
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer
Background: Clark was trained in the arts of stealth to be an sorcerer for Nukor and the elven kingdom.
Personality:Clark is very quiet and can be annoyed easily
Looks/Link/Pic:
anime_boy-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom