Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Junko

Her eyes changed and she slapped him across the face as hard as she could, "What you want does not concern me, you will learn to pay for what you did to me" making a quick phone call she settled his things to be moved. What appeared to be another woman came in and she gave her his keys, "Make sure everything is at my house, take Vincent with you" the girl bowed and moved away. She smiled going back to the closet and taking off a cat o nine whip. Taking a deep breath she slowly started to whip his chest and groan for a bit, she did not really cared that he was screaming and cursing.

Nathan eyed her as he felt his cheek burn from the questionably justifying slap she had done to his face. His eyes just peered down and he clenched his teeth once more to silence himself as he saw the woman come in to give Kathleen the keys. "H-Hey...! Those are my-" He cut himself short once the woman had left. Nathan felt pissed that he was stuck in a situation like this. He couldn't do anything legally to get out of this...he was in a real jam. The only thing he could do was to cooperate until summer was over...if she let him go by then anyway. His eyes looked up just a split second before he felt the stinging of a whip against his chest, causing him to cry out in pain as he began to struggle in the ropes once more. "You fucking bitch!" He yelled at her through pain. He began to blow air on his red lash on his chest to try and cool down how much it burned. "Why'd you whip me!?"

Back
Top Bottom