Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two friends (Ryanmo97 and Loveme)

Laughing, she kissed him once more. "Sorry.. I had to mess with you.." Laughing again, she shrugged. "Well. Maybe we should go on dates? See how it goes actually going out? As a pair?" Twisitng her face up, she smiled softly.

"Do we really have to? I mean we've had dinner together ever Friday night for years... Maybe we could skip ahead a few steps..." He leaned in to kiss her.

Grinning, she kissed him back. Her hand trailing up to his face. "No... Let's skip a few steps." Nodding, she was happier then she had ever been. "But, I would like to go out together..."

"Of course we'll go out..." He continued to kiss her... "Would you be interested in going upstairs?"

"Perhaps..." Smiling, she moved away. "Ill meet you there." She moved to the kitchen, grabbing the wine he brought and the two glasses they had used. Moving her way up the stairs, it was all like a dream.

Ryan then headed upstairs to he bed room. He turned on the stereo and put on some soft music. Then he pulled back the covers of her bed. He thought about taking his clothes off but then he deiced that he would just wait for her.

When she walked in she smiled. Boy had she waited for this for a very long time. "You look comfortable.... I'm glad. You belong there..." She nodded and laid beside him.

Ryan smiles when Sophia walked in the room and laid next to him. "And you belong here." He started to kiss her very passionately. "I've been dreaming of this moment for a long time..." Then he started to take her clothes off.

"Oh, is that right? It is my bed." Laughing, she kissed him deeply. Lifting her arms up so he could take her shirt off very easily. "Me too... Far to long..." Smiling, she started t take his shirt off.

Ryan pulled Sophia's shirt off and then unhooked her bra. He then moved them around so she was lying on her back. Then he started to suck on her breasts.

Smiling, her hands intertwined behind his neck. Rubbing the back of his head gently. Groaning as he began to suck on her breasts. Just what she had dreamt of. The perfect feeling.

Ryan sucked on he breast for several moments. The he moved down her body and started to remove her pants and underwear.

"Oh, how long Have you waited for this moment..." She uttered softly as he started to pull her pants and underwear. Lifting up so he could slide them off.

Ryan smiled, "Many years now..." Once Ryan got her pants and underwear off he moved down to her pussy and started to lick it.

Groaning, she whimpered. "So many years..." Moving her hands, she ran them down his back and then to his sides. Resting them beneath him, she gripped the covers tightly.

Ryan continued to eat her pussy. Licking her pussy lips and sucking on her clit. Then his hands moved up her body to her breasts and started to rub his fingers on her nipples.

Groaning, she oushed herself further into him. Moving her hips against his mouth. She couldnt help but to scream out in pleasure.

Ryan continued to suck on her pussy for several minutes. Then, he stood up and took his clothes off and Sophia got her first look at her friends hard 9" Cock. Then he climbed back on top of her and kissed her on the lips. Then he positioned his cock so it was just touching her pussy lips. "Are you ready my love?"

"Man... That has to be the biggest... I have ever seen..." Her eyes widened and she smiled. "But I am ready..." Nodding, she wrapped her hand around his head and neck. Running her hands down his back, she kissed him deeply.

Ryan returned her kisses and then slide his cock into her waiting pussy. He moaned, "Yes... oh yes..." He started to slowly side in and out of her.

Screaming as he pushed into her, she clenched her fists around the bed covers. Whimpering as she closed her eyes. It felt amazing, but the size also stretched her pussy further out.

Ryan started to increase his speed with each stroke. "mmm yes... oh yes..." As they made loved he kissed her, then he moved his hands to her breasts and started to gently squeeze them and rub them.

Back
Top Bottom