Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two friends (Ryanmo97 and Loveme)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

It was Friday night and Ryan was heading over to his best friend's place for dinner. Ever since they were in middle school, they have always had dinner together on Friday nights. He just got off of work, so he was wearing a dark blue suit, blue shirt and a blue tie. He stopped at the liquor store and picked up a bottle of wine. He was looking forward to tonight because he was looking to take his mind of the fact that his girlfriend of 6 months had just dumped him. He reached his friend's apartment and rang the doorbell.

Sophia Graham
Green eyes
Brown hair
5'5
Normal built.

Sophia smiled and looked over at the clock Leaning against her wall. She was trying to get over the fact that her boyfriend, that had been dating her for over a year cheated on her. It had hurt her badly, still trying to get over the fact. Ryan didn't know, she was scared to tell him. Scared to know how he would react. Hearing the door bell ring, she ran over and opened it.

"Ryan!" She hugged him tightly and moved so he could come in. Sophia had a pair of brown slacks on, and a yellow shirt with a belt around it. She had just got home from work, working at a Crime lab. Her day had been hectic, and she couldn't wait to cook and calm down with him.

Ryan smiled as Sophia hugged him. "Hey there... How's my favorite crime fighter?" He returned her hug. He removed his suit jacket and hung it on the coat hook by the door. Then he walked toward the bar that separated the kitchen from the rest of the apartment. He sat down and took the bottle of wine out of the bag, "Guess what... Me and Laura broke up..." He opened the bottle and started to pour each of them a glass.

"Ooo... Is that a present for me?" Nodding toward the bag as she asked. Joking, she shut the door and followed him. Moving to the opposite side of the bar. "Wait, what really? That's so strange... Why?" She asked as she drank some of the wine. "Hmm... So good."Grinning, she nodded. "What do you want to eat? Oh, I broke up with Chad."

Ryan took a sip of his wine, "Well, Laura got a promotion and she has to move to Denver. I told her we could have a long distance relationship but she said that long distance relationship don't work, so here we are." He took another drink of wine. "Whatever you want to make is fine with me. Why did you break up with Chad?"

"Oh... Wow." She frowned and took a drink of wine. "Im sorry love.." She called him love, but she always had. No big deal. She shook her head when he asked why she broke up with Chad. "I took chicken out earlier.. What about Chicken Parmesian?" She took the chicken out and started to cut it up. "He cheated on me..."

"Chicken Parmesan sounds great," said Ryan. As he took a sip of his wine, he almost did a spit take when she said that Chad cheated on her, "Your kidding me? How on Earth could he cheat on you?" He shook his head. He had always had a crush on Sophia but he was always afraid of telling her because he didn't want to ruin their friendship. "Well, it's his loss..."

"Im not sure. But oh well." She shrugged it off, breading the chicken with bread crumbs as she turned the stove on. Placing the chicken in the pot. Ten minutes later, she had the sauce and cheese on top. Noodles cooking in the boiling water. "Lets go in the living room..." She spoke as she grabed her wine and led him into the living room.

"OK," he said as they walked into the living room. He grabbed his glass and the bottle and joined her on the couch. He poured some more in his glass, "You know, Sophia, I'm luck to have a friend like you."

"Why is that?" Asking as she pulled her feet up to her and laid her head back. Now could be the time... To tell him how she had felt after all those years. Of dating others and trying to get Ryan off her mind. It never worked. She always thought of him no matter who she dated.

"Because," said Ryan, "We've been friends for years. We know each other better than most couples who've been dating for years." Ryan picked up his glass. "To our friendship. Boyfriends and girlfriends may come and go but our friendship will be forever."

She toasted and drank the remaining that was in her glass. "I agree." She nodded as she stood, moving over to the kitchen to drain the noodles. "Ryan, dinner's ready." It came so easily, like it belonged. Smiling, she fixed him a plate. "Ryan.. Have you ever though about us...dating?"

Ryan got up and walked into the kitchen and took the plate she fixed for him. Ryan didn't know what to say when Sophia asked him if he ever thought about the two of them dating. He wanted to tell her that he never thought of it. But, he couldn't lie to her, "Yeah... Actually I have..." He took his plate to the table. Then he pour some more wine into each glass.

Fixing herself a plate now, she smiled and walke over to the table. "Have you ever wanted to try?" She was asking, but she wasn't going to tel him how much she liked him... Not yet anyways. Maybe she would write it down.. Put it in s card and give it to him. That would be romantic. Laughing at the thought, she picked her fork up and started to eat. "Hmm.. I done a great job !" She smirked, and pulled her hair away from her face.

Ryan started in on his dinner. "mmm... Very good..." He too a sip of his wine... When she asked if he ever wanted to try dating, He said, "Yeah... But, I've always been afraid that we'd ruin our friendship. I would kill me if we couldn't go back to being friends if our relationship failed."

Nodding, she paused. "I think we could... Be friends again. We've already been through so much together. With my parents death... All that. I think we could." She shrugged and started to eat again.

Ryan agreed they had know each other for so long. And, had been through so much that they could be friends again if the relationship didn't work out. "Maybe we could..." He contiuned to eat. "Did you pick up that movie that we wanted to watch this week?" Every week after dinner, they would watch a movie.

Shaking it off, she smiled. "Um yeah, it's in my room let me get it." She nodded and stood up. Moving into her bedroom. While she was there, she changed into a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. Grabbing the movie, she ran back to him. "Here it is. If you wanted to change, there's some of your clothes in my closet.." Blushing, she set down.

Ryan smiled, "OK..." He went into Sophia's room and changed into a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt of his own. "Ahh... feels good to get that suit off..." He said as he sat down on the couch and started to watch the movie. It was a romantic comedy about two best friends, a man and a woman. They had known each other all their lives and they both love each other but were too scared to act on their feelings. Well, the woman gets engaged and the man pretends to be happy about it. But, on the day of her wedding, he confesses his love for her right before the ceremony.

She is too stunned to respond, so she goes ahead with the ceremony. It goes off fine until they get to the part about speak now or forever hold their peace. She stops and confessed her love for her best friend in front of everyone. Her fiance gets mad and storms out of the church. The two best friends decide to get married that day and they live happily ever after...

Ryan looked over at Sophia and could see she was crying, he had to admit he had a few tears in his eyes, he handed her the box of Kleenex as he took one.

Laughing as she watched the movie. Smiling softly, she looked around to him. He was crying, and so was she. Maybe this was the time to do it... Taking a Kleenex, she wiped her face.
"Maybe... Maybe we should try..." She shrugged, she did love him. But what if she told him that she loved him... Would he run?

Ryan smiled when Sophia said that she wanted to try, "Maybe we should... I certainly don't want to end up like the couple in the movie... I mean, I would love to marry you one day... But, I don't want to wait until the day you marry someone else to tell you that I love you..."

Feeling her heart skip a beat, she smiled widely. "Do you mean that Ryan.. That you love me?" She wanted to make sure.. Before she went and told him she lved him aswell. All the nice things she always wanted to tell him.

Ryan smiled and took Sophia's hand, "Of course I mean it... I've loved you forever... And more than just as a friend... Do... Do you love me?"

Smiling widely, she held his hand in hers. Did she love him? Well. Not exactly.. He had stolen her heart when they first met. So love didn't actually give it enough. Grinning, it was time to fool him. "No. I don't love you."

Pausing, she moved forward and kissed him. "I don't love you Ryan.. You stole my heart the very first time I laid eyes on you... Love doesn't signify how I feel about you... It's so mich better.."

Ryan's heart fell when she said she didn't love him. He wanted to get up and run. But she leaned forward and kissed him. And he smiled when she said that love doesn't signify how she felt about him. He kissed her back. "So... What should we do now?"

Back
Top Bottom