Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Izzy

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan Stone's first day at college would soon become his hell...but he did not know that yet. This story starts upon arrival of his dorm room, where he met his room mate and possibly the worst or best thing that ever happened to him.

Walking along the halls, Nathan didn't take in too much of America's school's style. Though his parents were American, he was born and raised in Japan, honing his skills in the ways of martial arts when he was young and had become quite well at it. Upon reaching college, Nathan left for America to learn from his heritage...as well as try to get a doctor's degree from the school his parents went to when they had met. Arriving to his dorm room, he opened it to find he was alone...for now. His room mate had not arrived. Shrugging, he walked over to the bed, kicked off his shoes, placed his box of things in the corner of the room, and flopped onto the bottom of the bunk bed to relax after a long day of traveling, packing, moving, and then unpacking.

Isabella sighed, she hated going to school, it was easy but she hated it, it was boring for her. Not to mention there were no fun people in this place, she could tell that by looking around, of course she didn't know that she would soon meet that person who would make things interesting. She dragged the cart along and when she finally found her room she hesitated and then slowly opened the door. She walked in seeing the man laying on the bed and she didn't say a word she just moved her stuff over to the bed and began unpacking, she had all kinds of clothes and personal stuff. She then stood up straight at 6' 1" and she had a very athletic body, if she had bigger breasts she would probably be almost perfect.

Since her stuff was all put away or at least most of it she turned and looked at the man her brown eyes strong and her odd but beautiful hair in her face and she blew up making it fall to the side and she smiled, "Heya roomy, names Izzy." she said easily, she was quite easygoing and though she had a strange hobby, she liked sex a lot, it wasn't the only thing she liked but she had a very big sexual appetite and not only that but she was the kind of women that wanted her man to crumble beneath her, to be here slave almost. She may have smiled, she may have been beautiful but she was obviously a strong women her eyes told that and she examined the man she would share a room with, she didn't know what to make of him.

Hearing her come in, Nathan didn't even bother to move his head to look at her. He simply closed his eyes and cleared his mind as he imagined the room with a stick figure, her, moving about as he used sounds to create the animation of what she was doing in his head. Upon hearing her, he saw it was a girl and instantly the stick figure turned into some random chick. Yawning, he got up in a slouchy way that screamed the word 'slacker' but he was far from that. Turning to look at her, his face was met with her small breasts as he looked up to the tall girl. "Holy shit you're tall..." He said as he stood only a few inches below her, but not significantly much.

Chuckling, he leaned back against the pole of the bunk bed and held his firm hand out to her as he examined her, taking in every detail to know what to expect from her...but her eyes were enough to tell him that she seemed to crave something...something he could not make out but it was obvious there was greed in her eyes. Keeping his hand out, he kept a friendly smile on his tired face as he offered her a friendly hand shake. "Name's Nathan Stone. Glad to meet you. I'm...not really from America, so if things are a bit off about me its because I lived in Japan up until...a week ago."

Isabella chuckled, he was a strange man already in her eyes and at least that wouldn't be boring and she shook his hand, her grip strong. "Well nice to meet you, I suppose I will tell ya, I grew up here in America, in New York mostly but I moved around a bit. I hope we get along my man" she said after which she released the handshake and walked over to her bed sitting down and flipping on the flat-screen she kept in the room and her Xbox. "So what's your poison Nathan, I am here shooting for the stars and trying to get on the doctoral path" she said her language lax and almost sung but she was obviously intelligent and it was already obvious she was a bit of a party girl and she pulled out nothing less than a jug of homemade wine and took a swig. She was going to chill, she knew classes started in a few days and she wanted to take those days to do absolutely nothing, she would get back in the swing of things once it started, but would this new roommate let her relax or would he catch the tall beauty off guard and wiggle his way into her thoughts and heart?

Nathan raised a small eyebrow at her grip, a small interest growing for her. Upon seeing her get onto the bed after turning on the TV and the xbox, he wondered something. "So...those were yours huh? I didn't want to mess with em...thought it was my room mates but I never expected you to have em....er, my poison?" He said as he saw what she was drinking. He shook his head and took a step back. "Sorry Isa, if I can call ya that...but I don't drink. It dulls the mind and focus, as well as makes you slower...not to mention a drunken idiot. As for my career path, we've got the same thing. I'm trying to get a doctoral degree so I know where key body parts are as well as nerve points that could benefit me for my fighting. I'm not trying to be a doctor, though that would be a side job, I'm trying to become a great martial artist like Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan, aside from the movies. Oh, I got the bottom bunk. Sorry, already chose it haha."

Back
Top Bottom