Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm not as bad as I look, you know (Drunken Saint and Panda)

"Lana, I'll see you later. I've gotta get to class."
"Alright, Lily, later."
The dark haired girl smiled, getting up slowly and grabbing her bag before slinging it over her shoulder. Lily Sinclaire was an amazingly gorgeous girl, and it was no wonder that people were always looking at her. Well, that and because of the way she dressed. It wasn't that she was slutty or anything, but, well, she was different. She generally dressed in a lot of clothes that were dark in color, she already had five visible tattoos, and a few piercings. But despite what some people thought, she wasn't a bad kid. Sure, she hung out with some colorful characters, but none of her friends ever hurt anyone or anything.

Lily was wear a white button down, short sleeved blouse with a dark purple corset, and purple and black tartan skirt that went down to mid thigh, white, thigh high stockings, and a pair of black mary jane stilettos that boosted the short girl from 5'2' all the way to 5'7". The girl pulled her cell phone out of her bag, looking at it and seeing that class would start any moment. She quickly picked up the pace, finally making it into the class and sitting at a table next to another darkly dressed boy.
"Hey, do you wanna go to that club tonight with me and Sherri?"
"Eh, maybe. It kind of sucks being the third wheel, ya know?"
She asked softly, biting on her tongue ring gently as she twirled a lock of dark curly hair around her finger slowly.

James Hamilton was patiently walking behind his student rep as she guided him through the halls of the campus to his first class. He adjusted the backpack he had on his shoulder, nervous about the class. He had been transferred over from Scotland to attend school here, all on the basis of and essay he wrote and his skills out on the field playing football, or as the American's called it, soccer.

His reddish brown hair was cut short enough to be styled into a faux hawk as his green eyes scanned the hallways that were emptying out as students ran to class. His khaki cargo pants covered the tops of his green and blue tartan converse. He had on a just a simple black t-shirt with a green hoodie on that was partially zipped. As the rep turned and opened the door to the classroom, he shuffled in and stood awkwardly at the front of the class, as the rep talked with the professor.

"Alright Class, this is James. He's a new student. Tell us about yourself." The professor spoke, sorting out his lecture notes on the podium.

"Aye. Well, aye was transferred here from Scotlan' an' aye'm hopin' to do well on our foo- soccer team." His accent was thick and barely understandable, but the instructor just nodded his head.

"Find a seat, the lecture is about to start." James walked over to an empty table and sat down, sliding out a pencil and a notebook.

Lily hadn't really been paying attention, the girl drawing small, pointless doodles in her notebook as she waited for the class to get started. In all honestly, school sort of freaked her out. The fact that she was sitting in a room with a ton of random kids, being exposed to whatever they had for the next hour and fifteen minutes was terrifying, and it was enough to give the girl chills. And not the good kind. She didn't noticed the new boy come in, and certainly didn't notice him just standing there while the rep talked to the professor. However, once the professor said they had a new student, her pale blues eyes slowly looked to the front of the room, directly at the boy. And suddenly, only one thought could fill her head.

"Wow...."
The girl smiled slightly as she heard the boys thick accent, trying to contain herself from jumping up and hugging him in excitement. Her friend, Liam, noticed her staring and gave her a quick jab under the table, Lily wincing visibly before shooting the blonde a glare. However, she turned her attention back to...
"What did the professor say his name was again?"
She asked, fingertips tracing her nose piercing gently before she started to gather her things together.
"James. Wait, where are you going?"
"Over to sit with him. I'll call you later."

Lily got up, slowly walking over to his table as quietly as she could. The girl sat down next to him, turning to face him as she pulled her notebook back out.
"Hi, I'm Lily. If you need help, you can ask me."
She said sweetly, pulling her black hair over her shoulder, exposing a few streaks of pink that ran through it.

James looked over at Lily and smiled warmly.
"Thank ye Lily. Aye'll be sure t' ask ye if I get too confuzled."
He started writing down notes as the lecture went on, stealing a few glances at Lily. Mentally he chided himself for acting like a little school boy with a crush on the girl. She was only over here because she wanted to make him not feel like a foreigner. The glances became fewer as he forced himself to focus on the lecture, amazed that such a boring man had managed to get himself hired as a professor.

He ended up tearing out a piece of paper from his notebook, and wrote at the top of it, sliding it over to Lily.
"Wow.... I hope the rest of my professors are not as boring as this one is."
Again he felt a little rush and had to mentally chide himself, this time clearing his throat quietly and adjusting his posture in the seat. The only reason why he was passing the note was because he didn't yet have an American cell phone, and his current one had no reception at all on campus.

Lily, although she got pretty good grades, didn't pay attention much during class. Normally she doodled haphazardly in her notebook, or messed with her hair casually, but today was different. Today, all she could do was look over at the boy, smiling slightly before running her fingers back through her hair. She told herself to cool it, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly before staring off into the hallway absently. When she heard the tearing of paper next to her, she instinctively looked, feeling her curiosity peak as he wrote on it. When he slid it over, she smiled, reading it before reaching into her bag. She grabbed a pink pen, writing under his words slowly before passing it back to him.

'Not all of them are, but a good amount of them. When's your next class?'
She glanced over at him as she handed it back, tapping the pen against her lips as she laughed at herself. If he had enough time between classes, she was going to ask him if he wanted to hang out with her in her dorm. First of all, she was sure having someone he could call a friend here would make him feel better, but he was cute too. Really cute. And she wouldn't have minded if he thought of her as more than a friend after awhile, in all honesty.

James smiled as he saw her reach in and pull out a pink pen. He looked down at the note as she passed it back to him and thought for a moment, clicking his pen a few times before he wrote right below her words.

"Not until this evening, surprisingly. Why did you wanna know?" His bright forest green eyes looked over at her wrist and then up along her arm, making a brief stop at her breasts which made him blush before he looked back down at his notes. He had to admit, he didn't think that any of the cute girls would actually talk to him on his first day, let alone within the first class. He scribbled down some notes from the lecture, scribbling in the margins of the paper, waiting for her reply.

Lily looked at the paper, smiling inwardly as she saw he was free until later on tonight. She shifted in her seat, pulling her legs under her and kneeling on it as she wrote her question down slowly.
'Do you want to come back to my dorm with me for awhile?'
When she finished writing it down, she looked over at him, trying to keep a smile from her face as she slid the paper back. Her hands moved to her hips, grabbing the end of the corset and pulling it down slightly, before grabbing the top to pull it back up slightly. While doing so, she muttered under her breath, cursing at the stupid article of clothing before looking up at the teacher.

"And when we come back on Thursday, we'll continue talking about essay question number 2."
The slamming of notebooks and shuffling of feet filled the classroom, the girl sitting up slightly straighter in her seat as she started putting her things away.
"So, do you want to? I have like, video games and stuff if you want to play those, or we could just talk..."
She said almost shyly, the girl looking away for a moment before looking back at him.

James turned to look at the paper as she slid it over, but was then distracted by Lily as she adjusted her corset. He blushed and looked away, glancing at the clock and noticing the class was almost over. He started to pack up his stuff after making jotting down that next class would be about the second essay. He looked at the note before crumpling it into his pocket.

"Aye, That sounds fine. Aye've got nothin' else t' do. Lead the way, Lily." He smiled at her, picking up his backpack and slinging it over his shoulder. He pushed in his chair and waited for Lily to take them to her dorm.

"What sort of video games d' ye have?" He asked, making small talk as they walked through the hallway.

Lily smiled as he said he'd go with her, the girl standing up and picking up her purse before pulling her skirt down slightly. Once he was up and had his things, she led him from the building and into the cool autumn air, the girl pulling her hair to one side of her neck as she smiled up at him.
"I have a bunch of them for the 360. They were all my brothers, but he had to get rid of most of them once his wife had a baby."
She messed with the edge of her corset as they made it into the dorm building. After going up two flights of stairs, they made it to the double, and she quickly unlocked the door before heading inside.

"My roommate won't be back until like, five, so we can just hang out or whatever."
She said as she walked over to her closet, reaching behind her and untying the corset, pulling it off before straightening out the button down that was underneath it.
"So, you said you played soccer, right? Are you good?"

Back
Top Bottom