Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Taste of Something Different (Ryanmo97 x SexyChick)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He walked into the bar that night just looking for a drink or two. He didn't frequent the bar too often. But, he just closed a big deal so he deiced to treat himself. He would have liked to celebrate with his girlfriend but she broke up with him a couple of weeks ago. She got a promotion that took her out of town and didn't believe in long distance relationships.

He just came from the office so he took off his suit jacket and tie. He left them in the car and walked in just a blue button up shirt and black slacks. He was about to sit down at the bar when he saw a very attractive woman sitting at the bar alone. He walked up to her and said, "Hey there... This seat taken?" he pointed to the empty bar stool next to her.

Isabella Sanchez
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Brown
Body Type: Slender

Isabella Sanchez was an (un)happily married woman. Her husband was a workaholic who only cared about making money and hardly spent any time with her. She always felt neglected and alone even when he was around the house. He was away on business for a week and this left her feeling more isolated than ever. So that night she'd decided to step out to the bar, having nothing better to do than knock back a few drinks and try to forget how miserable she was.

Hearing a male's voice as she took a sip of her drink, the woman glanced over at him and simply shook her head. "No, help yourself." She murmured, looking him over a little with mild interest. Turning her gaze away, she fixed her short black dress that hugged her body just right, her cleavage nestled perfectly and it was short enough to show off her legs as well. It wasn't a formal place but she had felt like dressing up. Her husband never showed her any attention no matter what she wore, though.

Ryan smiled and sat down in the seat next to her. The bartender came up and he ordered a Jack and Coke. Then, he turned to woman sitting next to him, "My name's Ryan, by the way." He offered her his hand to shake. "So, what brings you here tonight?" He knew that there was no way this woman was here on her own. She must have been waiting for her friends, her boyfriend, her husband, a blind date, somebody. Whoever was this woman's significant other was one of the luckiest men or women on Earth, in his opinion.

"Isabella." She answered, mustering a smile as the man sitting next to her introduced himself. At he offered his hand she gave him her own and shook it. Taking another sip of her drink, she returned her attention to him again. He seemed nice enough, just because she wasn't in a great mood didn't mean she had to take it out on this guy and be dismissive. "Oh, just trying not to think about my husband." She remarked with a light sigh, not considering whether this guy cared or not if she was single.

Ryan nodded when Isabella said, she wasn't trying to think about his husband. "Oh... I see..." He had a feeling that she was married, "Well, your husband is a very lucky man to have a wife like you. Even if he's to blind to see it..."

"Yeah, I guess." She muttered, toying with the ring on her finger, nearly slipping it off. Having worn it so long it had left a mark around the finger which even if she took it off reminded her she was married. Looking over at him again Isabella mustered a smile. "But enough about him. Tell me about you." She said, grinning a little bit and taking a sip of her drink.

"Not much to tell about me. I own my own business, I make very good money, and my girlfriend dumped me because she doesn't believe in long distance relationships." Ryan took a sip of his drink. Then, he looked over at the woman sitting next to him. "I know we just met and you can tell me to get lost if you want. But, would you like to go back to my place?"

Surprised further by this stranger's invitation, but not put off by it, Isabella looked over at Ryan with a polite smile, downing the last of her drink. "Sure." She said calmly, paying for their drinks before getting up from her seat, waiting for him to do the same before looping her arm in his and walking out of the bar. A moment earlier she'd taken off her ring and put in away in her purse. Tonight, for just one night, she didn't consider herself a married woman. This guy was nice, and she wanted to see where things might go with him.

Ryan smiled when Isabelle said yes to his offer. Ryan got up paid for his drink and then they walked out of the bar arm in arm. He opened his car door for her and once she was inside he went around and got in. It didn't take long to drive to his house. It was a nice home in the suburbs. They walked inside. It was tastefully decorated. "So, Isabella? What would you like to do? Have something to eat? Sit in front of a nice fire and talk? Or maybe we should just head upstairs?" He smiled as he took off his suit jacket.

Isabella looked around Ryan's place with interest before shifting her attention to him as he asked her something. "A fire sounds nice." She remarked with a smile, not wanting to rush things, although she was eager to get some attention and affection tonight if possible. He was so friendly and it was nice that he didn't try to rush her into anything, despite his suggestion of heading right upstairs.

Ryan smiled and walked with her over to the fireplace. There was a nice couch in front of the fireplace. He Pressed a button and started the gas fireplace. Then he walked over to the stereo and turned it on. Some soft music started to play, "Would you like some wine?"

"Certainly." She said with a smile, settling down on the couch and kicking off her heels which were starting to hurt her feet. Isabella stared into the flickering flames of the fireplace, resting her head on her hand.

Ryan went into the kitchen and got a bottle of wine out of the cooler. He opened the bottle and returned with a couple of glasses. He sat down next to her and poured them each a glass. "Here you are..." He said as he handed her a glass

Isabella smiled at him as she took the glass of wine and had a sip before setting the drink down on the coffee table. Looking over at him she moved a little closer, crossing her legs and tilting her head at him.

Ryan took a sip of his wine and looked at Isabella. He smiled as she moved closer to him. He wrapped his arm around her and looked her in the eyes. Then, he moved in to kiss her softly on the lips.

Her eyes widened but she did not stop him, leaning in as well, urged by the arm around her, and before long her soft lips met with his and she kissed him, softly at first, slowly deepening it.

They kissed for several moments and then he looked her in the eyes... "Wow... That was something..."

"Yeah.." She murmured, a bit turned on already. Her hand moved to his thigh and her eyes met with his.

Ryan's hands moved up down to her legs... "So... would you like to go upstairs or should we just stay here for a little while more?"

Back
Top Bottom