Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Detective Perils (for Yenpointfive)

Wolfy

Supernova
Natasha (my char) is a spunky tomboyish detective, very headstrong and energetic hot on the trail of the thugs behind a recent burglary spree. Certain of your guilt she's kept your home underwatch for sometime, but never seeing anything that would earn her a warrant for further investigation. Frustrated she parks her car on the side of the road a little ways up from your house and knocks on your door, asking for help with the car. You invite her in from the cold while you head to look at the car, and while your gone she starts snooping around, and you guessed it, you catch her in the act.

What happens from then on would be depending on what you liked. Capture her and go into the purse to find a badge? Interrogation? Bondage? Domination?

No bloodsports/feces please :3 But as for domination and bondage? Or cat and mouse games? Powerplays? All up for it.

Connor Finnegan was starting to get pissed. There was literally nothing wrong with the car apart from the fact that it wouldn't start. Hell, the only reason that he hadn't considered that it might be out of gas was that any intelligent human being wouldn't have come in and told him that her car had broken down if that was it. People knew when their car was out of gas. Besides, the park job definitely suggested that it had gas when she parked it. No way you coasted into this spot on an empty tank.

After a moment of thought the slender young gentleman produced a set of lock picks from his sleeve. Sure, he didn't expect to need them when he went out here but carry them with him was force of habit like other people taking their car keys. He popped the trunk and sure enough, full gas can and a siphon pump. Made sure the car didn't work and made sure you could make it work again in a minute or so. He did say he'd fix her car so he went ahead and filled it up before starting back for his home. If you gave him 3 guesses who was screwing with him he'd sell the two he didn't need back to you at a steep profit. The thought of a thief getting enough money to retire and all without enough evidence that you could actually bust them (and then actually doing it rather than getting cocky so you could catch them) was just about as low as you could get as far as most cops were concerned.

Now it was time to have a nice calm talk about things like entering a home on false pretenses, unsanctioned investigations, and what sort of badges those things tended to take away. There was more than a bit of a malevolent glint in his emerald green eyes as he ascended the stairs and slipped into the house, going ahead and grabbing the tazer that was hidden behind the couch, tucking it into his pants before he went looking for her, hoping to figure out where she set her purse down. Cops didn't do shit like this without a badge, somehow or another they were under the impression that they could do whatever they liked and flash a badge to make it legal. Well, in this case it was dead wrong. Any other person could have run amok in his house after he let them in and it'd still be largely his fault for letting them in in the first place. She, on the other hand, was breaking a lot of laws meant to keep the police from doing this sort of stuff. On the other hand it still made it illegal for him to taze her, but that was more incase she did something stupid like waving a gun at him. He didn't approve of violence to begin with.

Natasha stalked about the home, while Connor was out. She thumbed past files and and photo's, rummaged around desk drawers and trashbags. That dirtback has to have something connected him to the recent cyber attacks against the stations servers, it was from this neighbor hood. Who else but this shady character? She'd already tried the computer, but it was locked of course. She was still determined to prove her suspicions. She fumed, frustrated, putting her hands on her jeans annoyed. Suddenly she found a small black book.

A ledger? she thought taking out the leather bound book.

Connor might as well have been a shadow. He could creep through this place without a sound. Sure, squeaky floorboards abounded in this building but he liked it that way for two reasons. He'd memorized where they were and other people hadn't.

He came across her purse and opened it up, smiling as he saw her badge. He flipped his phone out and snapped a quick picture of it, definite proof that she'd been here. A few pictures of the mess she hadn't had time to clean up yet and he headed up to his office where she'd found his ledger. A smirk crossed his face as he snapped a picture of her holding it, quickly sending all the photos to a phone he'd left with his lawyer "in case".

"You really shouldn't be snooping like this. You could easily lose your badge." He told her with an evil grin. "In fact, I don't really see much of a reason not to turn you in. Especially when you sneak into my house on false pretenses and rifle through my things. Not technically illegal except for the fact that you're a cop, which makes it very illegal for you." He told her before adding in. "Incidentally, if you're going to say something like "I don't care, we're still booking you for this" you might want to look a bit more carefully at that book. It's a stock portfolio, one which I've paid every required tax on, and all the money I put into it comes from a swiss bank account left to me by my dear departed whoever." They couldn't bust him for not telling them the truth about how the money got there. Everything he used over here was done so legally.

Natasha shot up, startled at the intrusion. The detective felt her face get red-hot as she glanced over the ledger.
"I-I'm not a cop." she stammered, "I was just looking around while waiting..." she fumbled trying to get a good excuse out, while glancing quickly around the room. Could she make it to the door quick enough in these heels?

Back
Top Bottom