Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Insert title here" RP ({Sy & Dea M Smith})

Then Lets go And start working on moving things." Dea told her as he told luna To send out the rolling tanks and have luna ready for Miba and As he walked out he smiled" Welcome to the team Elovee " he told her with a pat on the backside and walked out to the opening of the cave as a line of small tanks waited for her to show them the way.

{ooc: Sorry I been haing Rolling black outs so So I didn't want to tune my pc on, but It's been fix and i will be roll playing a again}

({No problem})

Elovee slightly smiled at Dea as he welcomed her and gave her a pat on the back. It was a little strange feeling the pat, well feeling any touch from another person for that matter. But she didn't let it bother her too much.
Once outside the tank, Elovee looked at the row of mini tank helpers and couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "If any of you drop and/or break my things I'm turning you into scrap metal." Although she spoke in a playful tone, she was also very very serious. Stepping around the tanks, she headed into the tunnels toward her cave. Thinking to herself she'll take out Miba and her bike on her own. Those are her most cherished items and she didn't trust anyone, or anything, to handle them. Everything else could be up for grabs from the robots.

Dont worry. I'll make sure that your panties are safe" Dea said in a mocking joke and followed Elovee as he order his mini tanks to get everything of hers into the main dock so she can work on putting it into her room as Dea looked around and smiled waiting to see what she will do after the joke he had made. as he held his cubby up to take the blame as he smiled and looked over cubbies shoulder and look at her intel the reach where he bike was and other things.

She looked to him as he said his comment and raised an eyebrow at him. When she saw him hide behind his little stuffed animal she couldn't help but laugh a little. He was childish, but she found it to be a cute trait more then anything else. As long as he knew how to be a grown up if/when the time needed him to be.
Arriving at the cave, Elovee pointed out to the robots everything that needed to be taken and then she herself went over to the computer and began the extraction of Miba's entire program from the computer.

33x8wg1.jpg

Dea smiled as he had the tanks work on everything. with in an hour everything was moved to the hanger of his tank and he was with one of his tanks as he was moving things he went to Elovee and looked at her." So You ready to move her yet" Dea said as he looked at her and sighed as he rubbed his back willy holding cubby in one arm and looking at her.

Elovee nodded to his question. The screen blinked a couple times and then went black, powering down entirely. She then pulled out the credit card looking thing and went over to her bike that was now in an open space because she had the robots take the worn down couch and table. "Wanna lift back?" She offered Dea as she swung her leg over the bike and sat down in the seat. She put Miba into the slot, verified her DNA and the bike roared to life. Elovee then looked to Dea as she waited for a reply.

About a full mouth has passed since Elovee join Dea and was working on lunar and it seem like She was running a lot better. There was a few times Dea walked in on Elovee when she was in the shower or the other away around but it was fun. There was a light of life coming to the city like tank. Everything was going good as Dea was asleep like always in the nude and with his teddy bear in his arms as Lunar did what she did bust but now she had someone to talk to and that was Miba and the two Ai girls talked like long lost girlfriends or something as Dea yawn as he was getting up to start a other day.

Dea M Smith said:
About a full mouth has passed since Elovee join Dea and was working on lunar and it seem like She was running a lot better. There was a few times Dea walked in on Elovee when she was in the shower or the other away around but it was fun. There was a light of life coming to the city like tank. Everything was going good as Dea was asleep like always in the nude and with his teddy bear in his arms as Lunar did what she did bust but now she had someone to talk to and that was Miba and the two Ai girls talked like long lost girlfriends or something as Dea yawn as he was getting up to start a other day.

Elovee was currently up in the cock-pit where the manual driving was done. She was laying on her back on a skateboard with her upper body underneath one of the control panels. At a right angle one could probably see her from the bottom of her ribcage down but that was about it. Everything else was buried in pulled wires. Ever since Elovee joined the Lunar Tank, Elovee has had the time of her life going from room to room making repairs. In such a big ship, there was so much to do. And with every piece she repaired and every stat she restored, she felt she was becoming more and more close to the machine that she worked in her hands. Lunar, who was in essence a different entity from the ship entirely, was a good person too. She had a more mono tone then Miba but she could still hold conversations decently enough. And it was always amusing listening to her and Miba chat. Especially whenever her music broke down and there was nothing else to listen to. "Hey Miba." "Yes Lady Elovee?" She grunted as she tugged down a stubborn wire and examined it. "How far until the next town?" There was a moment of silence and then finally "5-7 miles West of here. Why do you ask?" "I need to stop by for trade. My junk pile is getting too big, and I need some pure copper to repair these wires. And some other wires in the other rooms. Not too mention my bike needs a new muffler. All those bloody rocks busted hers and she's way too noisy now." "According to Lunar's records, this town does have a scrap metal shop. Shall I set it as our destination?" "Have Lunar ask 'Captain Dea' first." Elovee's music returned as Miba went to speak to Lunar through the cyber-network.

Dea yawn a bit as he smiled. Thanks to the hard work of Elovee Lunar had never looked so good before. As he was working hard on nothing he had to stop and look around and wonder as he head Lunar come up " Captain Lady Elovee wants to stop at a scrap metal shop. " She told him and he smiled as he got up with his buddy in arms and walked to the door. " Sure Tell her I give the green light" he told her as he walked out into the hall and to the park. since Elovee had taking over things been easy. "Miba Captain says it's okay to go and get things done as he dont mind" She told Miba and looked around since the tank had an cyber-network that she made so long ago. it was just a filed of old earth filled with green waves of grass. as she had on a white dress, it was just what she always had intel Miba came she let her have some parts of the ship but not all of it.

Miba looked to Lunar in the cyber network as she spoke.
In her holographic form, Miba looked like a ninja from an old cartoon or comic book. Long black hair when, even held in a ponytail, still reached to the center of her back. Her "bangs" hung down on either side of her face and framed her features. Her clothes were ninja/assassin themed; the streams of her red ribbons as well as the rear hem of her skirt seemed to always be lazily flowing as if she was surrounded in a pool of thick water; around her neck was a red sash-looking thing but was really her face mask that she wore whenever she was diving into another computer's mainframe. On her left hand was a full hand "glove" that covered her entire hand and arm up to her elbow and a little passed it. It was bulky and carved to almost look like a dragon hand. The claws on the tip of each finger was yellow and had a very slight glow to them.
When Lunar gave the all clear, Miba vanished in a cloud of bits to tell Elovee.
Elovee had just punched shut the cover to the control panel when she heard Miba's voice give the ok. Eloveee smiled, told Miba to set the destination, and then she head to her room to take a shower.

Dea was thinking about things. and he didn't know what To do as he yawn laying on the grass as he felt the tank move and headed to it's now post. as he smiled he got up and headed to the cockpit to watch the trip. as he made it he saw Eloveee and smiled " Working hard I see. So tell me if we need anything elas now. If you dont know then just go a head and put it on my card" he told her and walked in and took a seat as he placed a pillow behind him sat back and watch the road. nothing but dead land and sand clouds all over as he sighed. he didn't like it but there was going to be a long work as he wanted to keep lunar safe and away from others.

Elovee looked up at Dea as he spoke when they passed. She smiled and nodded at him and continued to her room. Upon reaching one of the repair stations that she made her room, she undressed and turned on the water in the section that was actually used to clean parts. But a hanging curtain and drilled in towel rack, it turned into her make-shift shower. She tilted her head back and let the water wash over her body and slowly soak her long hair. Her thoughts began to wander to the captain. Over the months he didn't seem to really do much. Granted there wasn't much to do but still. Is this all he did before she came around? Went day to day just living? He said he wanted to "save the world" but she was beginning to wonder how exactly he intended on doing that. Softly shaking her head, she pushed the thoughts aside and simply enjoyed her shower.

Dea head water running again. he was not sure but he didn't know as he walked to the room after he set lunar to take over as he was walking to the repair stations as he heard the water and then the curtain and drilled in towel rack. Thinking she had added it to keep other parts of the area dry as he walked over to her and open the curtain and wanted to ask her something but then it hit him. She was naked and his face became a shade of red the was new to human as he closed the curtain and walked out saying " S..S.. Sorry" he said as he made his way to his room and sighed as the door closed and wonder. Dea he never seen a girl naked before and being with on was a first as he hopped that she wont get made.

sorry real life got me

({No problem})

Elovee was so relaxed in the feel of the shower that she hadn't heard the door to the room slide open. She raised her arms up run her fingers through her hair when the curtain was jerked back. She opened her eyes and looked face to face with the Dea. She raised an eyebrow at him, more in shocked confusion then anything else. She watched his face turn red and then listened as he hurridly left her room. Elovee stood there for a moment, not moving, and then found laughter bubbling up from her chest. Normally she would've been rather upset about such an incident but for some reason she found it funny. Most likely from how random it was and not to mention the bewildered and baffled look that glowed from his face was rather amusing. After she finished rubbing off the soap from her skin, she turned off the water, squeezed and dried out as much water from her hair as she could, put her robe on, and went looking for Dea. He was probably scolding himself or something, wondering if he upset her. So she felt the need to go assure him all was well between them.

( Sorry had bad case of muss and Real life work got me. been working nonstop and dead on my feet. it may look like i was here but that was from my cell phone. )

Dea was in his room sighing and belittling himself for what happen. as he hope she was not mad at him. he didn't want her to think he was some pevr of something. he hated that type of life. since that time from his past. but he locked it out as he sat on his bed with the covers over his head and holding his pal teddy as he looked out the window and wonder what the next day will come up with as he was thinking and trying to get of Elovee nude body but it was hard for him since that was the first time he seen a female like that and he can hear lunar laughing he tought but left it alone as he was about to go get some food he just start there looking at the door as if it was going to open on its own.

Back
Top Bottom