Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger Management (Scotty's Journal and General Bitch-Rant Corner)

I don't have long, as I'm literally headed out the door for work after finally catching a moment after a busy day, but I had something on my mind that I needed to say. For weeks, now, the woman I love and I have been in a somewhat transitional stage, trying to decide on whether or not to get back together. We hadn't made it official, having just decided to go slow and see how things worked out after her return. When she referred to me as her boyfriend the other night, I didn't hesitate to reply back that I love her, nor offer any argument to the reference. Why? Because it's what I want. Some my feel I hid it from them all this time, but the truth is I didn't. I hid nothing from anyone, and I understand there are those that don't want to see it, think it unfair for me to let it be displayed in public because it may cause a measure of pain for some, but is it fair to her for me to ignore her and treat her like some dirty little secret? No, it isn't, and I refuse to do so.

All I can say to those who are hurt by this development is I'm sorry. I wish things could be better for all of us, I really do, but in the end we love who we love, and it can't be helped. Not in her case, and not in mine. Daisy, I love you, and I don't want you to feel like I'm ashamed of it, ever. So, to answer questions, yes, this is my declaration, we are back together, she is my girlfriend, I am her boyfriend, and we're happy. I would think that for those who really care about me that's what matters, that I'm happy. Maybe it still does. I'd like to think in the end that will be the case.

That's all I can really say. I love my girlfriend, so those who love me as a friend can accept that or not, but it won't change my feelings or my stance. I stand by my love, and welcome those who wish to stand by me with open arms.

I love you babe. Never doubt it.

Scott, I love you very much and I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you but I am so thankful. When I am at my absolute lowest, you lift me up. And making you happy is the only thing that has been positive in my life in months. I will talk to you very soon.

Candira, thank you for being such a dear and loyal friend. You are such a beautiful person.

Back
Top Bottom