Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ash & Ansem

ash3034

Planetoid
Ashley was 18 years old and a freshman in college. She joined the cheerleading team to help pay for school, plus she had been a cheerleader in high school and loved it. She had long brown hair that went past her shoulders and bright green eyes. Kinda tall at 5'8" with a 38D bust. Her body was slim from years of cheerleading practice and working out at the gym.

She smiled up at him and kissed him back, but didn't linger too long. Never was much for PDA. "You too. You looked good out there," she winked up at him. Today at practice she had worn a short pair of pink shorts and a tanktop, it was still early in the season so it was warm out. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she had sneakers on.

She blushed lightly at his compliment. "I was hoping to. I need to shower tho, I can come by your place after" she offered as she grabbed her bag, walking along with him to the locker room. "Do you want me to pick up dinner on the way?"

Ashley ran home to shower and change clothes. Afterwards she grabbed a pizza on her way over to Matt's, his favorite toppings. Soon she was standing at his door knocking.

She smiled at him, placing the pizza on his dorm room desk. "I brought your favorite" she turned and smiled at him. She had changed into a skirt and a top that hinted at her cleavage. Her hair was also down now.

She grabbed a piece of pizza and sat on the edge of his bed eating it. Her eyes roamed his perfect body, finally catching his eye and smiling. "So what else do you want to do?"

She grinned at him and decided to play hard to get. "Hmmm....watch a movie? Play a game?" She giggled as her eyes caught his. Her hand rested on his knee.

"Tell me the rules..." she said softly, pressing her body against his. Her hand moving up his thigh.

She raised her arms above her head, letting him pull off her shirt. Quickly she repeated the action on him, pulling his shirt up and grinning as she reveals his chest and abs.

Back
Top Bottom