Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Till Death Do We Party (Faust56 and myself)

She smiled when he took his towel off and curled against him, the warmth of his skin relaxing her. She kissed him and smiled. "I hope so, because I don't want to lose you." she whispered and stroked his cheek. She smiled and stroked his hair as he placed his head on her chest and listened to her heartbeat. She closed her eyes and continued to run her fingers along his skin and through his hair. "Mmm... this is heaven." she said and pulled the blanket further up on her body, yawning as they moved closer together. After a couple minutes she heard his light rhythmic breathing and she closed her eyes, finally drifting asleep herself, her heart full of happiness.

Matt slept soundly through the night, his arms always around his love. He almost couldnt wait to wake up and see Allison again. Finally, his eyes slowly opened to the sight of his new friend and lover. He smiled, her face visible due to the sun's light showing through the curtains. He took in a deep breath as his body started to wake up. He shifted a little, noticing his arm under her was asleep. He chuckled softly as he used his other arm to lift her head a little. He did his best not to wake her. Once her arm was free, he sat up and stretched his arms up towards the ceiling. He leaned forward and stretched out his back. He sighed contently as he turned towards her, leaning down and kissing the side of her head, "Good morning my love." He whispered. He noticed the rest of his body waking up, even his now rested cock which had already sprung to life for his morning wood. He smirked, "And good morning to you too."

The next morning Allison felt movement next to her and she let out a soft whimper, rolling onto her side. She heard Matt's voice and smiled slightly, opening her eyes slowly. "Good morning, love." she said and slowly sat up, brushing her hair out of her face. She stretched and yawned, pulling the blanket's up around her neck as she moved towards him. "It's still a little chilly." she said and laughed lightly, moving to kiss him. She let her eyes scan his body and smiled and blushed when she saw his cock. "God, that's a great looking piece of meat there, how much is it?" she asked and winked at him.

He kissed her back, breaking it too short for an unexpected yawn. He covered his mouth and chuckled, embarrassed. "Heh, sorry." He noticed her eyeing his body and smirked when she noticed his cock. He moved the blanket away from it completely, giving her a good look. He placed his hand on hers, "Well, normally its not for sale, but considering your special membership and your wonderful patronage in the past, i can give this fat piece of meat to you, free of charge. Hows that sound?" He grinned, returning her wink. His eyes lowered to her covered chest then back to her with an amused look. "So modest this morning. Hahaha." He flexed his cock for her as she continued to stare.

She kissed him and laughed when he yawned. "It's alright babe." she said and wrapped her arms around him. "Hmm... I think that offer sounds damn good." she said and smiled, kissing him deeply, moving onto his lap. She let the blanket fall from her top and wrapped her arm around his neck. "Really, really good." she said caressing his cock with her ass gently. "How do I take you up on that offer?" she asked and kissed him.

He moaned as he felt her soft ass rub against his cock. He smirked and pulled her close, pressing her breasts against his chest. He thought for a moment and looked around the room for ideas. He looked back to her, "Well, my product will take some coaxing before you can get the full nutritional value of it, after it all, it contains a lot of protein." He winked at her. He raised his hand to her face, his index finger rubbing her lips in a circular motion, softly. "It can be taken orally." He ran his hand down to her chest. "Or it can be coaxed out with these beauties and applied to the skin," His hand went further down to her already wet pussy. "It can be taken vaginally or even-" He relaxed and flexed his cock quickly, the shaft tapping her ass, "-rectaly. The choice is yours and id be happy to oblige." He waited eagerly for her request.

"Hmm... well, let's see. Last night I was able to get the nutritional value three of the four ways... let's try the fourth one right now." she said and smiled, kissing him deeply. "If that's okay with you sir." she said and smiled at him rubbing her ass against his cock a little more. "I think that would be the most interesting way to do it right now." she said and winked.

He smirked and reached around to her ass, squeezing the cheeks firmly. He returned her kiss, "Thats just fine with me madem. Youll need to get it nice and wet before we do so, i dont want to try and force it." With that, he helped her off of his lap and moved to the side of the bed where he stood on the floor facing her. "How about you use that cute mouth of yours? Then i can give you your daily dose from.... oh lets try from behind, i wouldnt mind watching that sweet as of yours shake for me as i give it to you..." He clears his throat and fakes seriousness. "The protein of course, purley for your benefit."

She smiled and laughed lightly. "Alright sir." she said and moved to kiss him gently before moving so her mouth was at his cock. She slowly licked the head before moving him further into her mouth starting to suck him off, getting his cock wet so he could fuck her. She smiled a bit when he started about taking her from behind and how it was purely for her benefit. She moved her mouth away and laughed lightly. "Sure, it's only for my benefit." she teased.

He remained in his serious persona, "Oh absolutely, my girl wont go without her daily dose of my special protein... it just wouldnt be right." He smirked and allowed her to continue. He could feel his cock starting to pulsate, he was at his peak of performance. With a light pull of his hips, he removed his cock from her mouth. He looked down at her with a devilish grin, "I think its ready to go." He stood back and watched her move into position, his eyes scanning her ass for a moment before moving up, his hands instantly grasping her ass. He spread them and got a good look at both of her holes, his cock twitching at the sight. "Hehe, here we go." He stepped closer, and placed the shaft of his cock between her cheek, the thick length beginning to rub up and down as he slowly thrust. He waited for her moans before he pulled back and positioned the lubricated head at her hole. As he pushed, he could feel that she was so much tighter here, it almost didnt want to go in, until suddenly, pop! The head made it past the opening. He cringed as the walls grasped his cock tighter than her pussy, still he pushed, his eyes on the back of her head, watching her reactions.

She smiled and nodded. "You're right, it wouldn't be right." She smiled when he pulled his cock out of her mouth. She moved onto her knees and looked over her shoulder at him. "I think so too babe." she said and winked as he spread her ass. She inhaled deeply as he rubbed his cock against her pussy before her pushed the tip against her ass hole. She moaned and bit her lip as it entered her tight hole, a loud groan escaping her lips. "Ohhh fuck!" she moaned out and bit her lip harder as her walls stretched around him. "Oh god that's good." she moaned out.

He chuckled as he struggled to push past her tight walls. "Heh, your telling me." He pushed hard until he reached the base of his cock, her ass squished up against his crotch. He smirked and ran his hands across her smooth skin, giving it a light spank. He wrapping his hands around her hips and slowly pulled out of her body, back to the head of his cock. He waited a moment and returned his cock all the way in. Once he was satisfied that she had loosened up enough, he started to thrust as he would in her pussy, save for the lack of speed. He stared at her ass as his body hit hers, her cheeks bouncing against his body. He made up for his lack of speed with force, each thrust hitting the deepest, despite the resistance. He smirked, "Heh, so many times when your sat your cute butt on my lap ive wanted to do this. Oh how you teased me so." He gave her a good hard thrust when he finished speaking.

She let out a moan and took a deep breath as his cock continued to fill her ass. She looked over her shoulder at him loving the look on his face as he fucked her. As his cock slid into her deeply she felt her walls spasm slightly. "Shit, that is so fucking good!" she whimpered moving her hand to rub her clit. She smiled and closed her eyes as another moan escaped her lips. "You don't know how many times I wished you would. But hey, I teased many guys, but you're the only one I ever thought of doing this with." she let out a yelp as his cock thrusted into her, pleasure surging through her body.

He pressed hard into her butt, his thrusts giving her barely enough time to recoil as she sped up. He ran one hand up her back, "Those unfortunate boys, they'll never get to experience you as i will." He spoke with pride, knowing that she would always be his. As he thrust, his balls swung and slapped her pussy hard making an audible slapping sound. He could feel her juices sticking to his balls and transferring to his leg. His mind raced with all the possibilities that have opened up now that the two could be so intimate with each other. "Heh, speaking of. Who knows, next time you put this sweet ass on my lap, maybe ill just give you your daily dose right there no-matter where we are." His hand on her back came around and grabbed one of her swinging breasts, going straight for her tender nipples.

She moaned and rubbed her clit faster. She loved the feel of his cock in her ass, and the feel of his balls slapping her pussy. "Fuck, this is amazing." she let out another moan and gripped the sheets, her knuckles turning white. "I don't know if any other guy would have gotten to experience me... I think I would've held out until you decided you wanted me." she said and laughed lightly, a loud moan escaping her lips as he thrust into her again. "Hmm... you know I think I might like that." she said and thrust her hips backwards, pushing his cock even further in her ass. She bit her lip and moaned as his fingers started to tease her nipples, feeling her climax rapidly approaching. "I'm so close baby." she moaned out.

He watched her push against him and grinned, loving how willing she was to be so kinky. He continued to thrust into her body, his fingers hard at work on her nipples. Her tight hole some to suck in his cock now as her climax approached. The squeezing and releasing walls massaged his cock as if it were trying to milk him of his hot seed, and he would oblige. He thrust harder and faster for her to help her along in her climax. Finally he felt her whole body stiffen up, even the muscles in her ass clenched, trapping her cock. If he had wanted to pull out, there would have been no chance. Luckily he had not intention on doing so. He pushed forward hard, trying to shove what he could into her body before releasing his sperm deep into her ass. The pressure around his cock felt like it was causing him to shoot out harder than before. He shot his several loads, his body now fully awake from the morning's "workout." He leaned over her body, his cock still trapped, and kissed the back of her neck. "It sounds like a plan then... you never have to ask for what i am so willing to give you. My body, my heart and my life. I love you." He turned her head and kissed her deeply.

She collapsed as her climax hit hard, her body tensing as her juices flowed out of her pussy. She blushed as she felt her ass tighten around his cock, no longer allowing him to really move. "Oh shit!" she screamed out, her heart pounding as his cock shot his warm seed deep into her ass. Her breathing became ragged as her body finally starting to relax. She closed her eyes and smiled at the feel of his lips on her neck ."I love you too Matt... I'll never leave your side." she looked into his eyes as she turned to look over her shoulder. "That was amazing baby." she said and smiled widely. "I hope you never get tired of me." she said and chuckled as she moved slightly, his cock slipping out of her ass slightly.

He noticed his cock gaining some freedom and pulled it out the rest of the way. He smiled and ruffled her hair, "After all those long years of growing up with your crazy ass, i dont think id ever even consider getting tired of you." He winked, "And thats a promise." He pushed himself away from the bed and tested his legs, once he was satisfied he smirked at her and spanked her bare butt. "As much as id love to make love to you all day, we have some studying to do." The party celebrated the end of the year, but they still had their finals coming up and they were nothing to shake a stick at. Matt grabbed a towel before leaving her to use the bathroom should she need to after he spilled his seed into her body. Before he left the room though, he placed the box of morning after pills on the sink and smiled at her. "Here you go, on me." He winked and went to change. He wiped himself off with his towel and started to redress.

She laughed and smiled. "Good, because I definitely don't want to lose you babe." she said and smiled, letting out a small yelp as he spanked her. She wiggled her ass in the air and smiled at him. "I know you love it." she said and sighed sitting up. "Yeah, I know, sucks though." She moved towards the bathroom and smiled when he put the pills on the sink. "Thanks baby." She said reading the box, making sure she took the correctly. She swallowed the pills and smiled at him. "So, what should we study first?" she asked him, smiling.

He had his pants on already and worked on putting his shoes on. He looked to her when she spoke then stared off into space as he thought. "Weeeeeell.... why not start with science, the we can go to math, couple of others and leave history and english for last." He made a disgusted voice for the last two. The two subjects were obviously not his favorite. He stood once his shoes were on and looked to her. "The library actually has some good practice test books we can use to study. Let go there." He smiled, his shirt finally on and belt buckled. He walked to the bathroom and leaned against the door pane, watching her get ready. "And when we need a break, im sure we could find something to pass the time and unwind with." He winked at her.

She smiled and laughed at the inflection in his voice when he said English and History. "English is the best subject, I don't know why you make it sound like you're getting your teeth pulled. Math is the one that's the worst." She remarked. She left the bathroom and started to get dressed in a black pleated skirt and a pink tank top after putting a bran and underwear on. She slipped into a cute pair of flats and smiled at him. "Ready?" she asked, moving towards her bedroom door.

He smirked as he admired her. "Ready" Once he had grabbed his bag and her grabbed her own, he walked with her to his jeep, offering to drive. He opened the door for her and kissed her as she neared. Once she was in he got in himself and drove off towards the library. He drove with one hand on the wheel and the other, holding hers, fingers laced together. Once at the library, the two went inside and found a nice secluded place in the back. Matt looked around and saw a few familiar faces, most of them looking worse for ware due to a hangover. He chuckled and placed his bag under the table. "Ill grab us the books, make yourself comfortable." He grabbed his library card from his bag and went off for the books. It wasnt long before he returned, books in hand and sat down at the table with her.

She left the house with him and climbed into his jeep, buckling up before he started the car. She smiled and leaned her head back on the head rest. She laced her fingers in with his, rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb lightly. "I love you." she said and smiled as they arrived at the library. She waited until he parked, then jumped out and started towards the library door, stopping to wait for him. Once he caught up they entered the library. She looked around and noticed Ryan in the corner, asleep on a pile of books. She laughed and shook her head. "Some people just can't handle their alcohol." she joked and sat down. "Alright, I'll be here baby." she said and watched him go get some books. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed. She waited for Matt and smiled when he sat down. "So, how do you want to do this?" she asked picking up the English text book, opening it to the table of contents.

Matt laughed at his friend's misfortune. Once he was back, he went over the plan with Allison and once everything was clear, the two took of with their studies. For 3 hours, the 2 read over past tests and practice tests, asking eachother about things that werent clear to them. Ryan had regained conciousness and went to say hi to the two, his knowing smile causing the two to blush. He left back to his table to get some actual work done. Matt let out a deep sigh as he finished with half of the work, his eyes scanning Allison's, looked like she had already started on the next. "Im beat, lets take a break." He leaned back in his chair, his hand coming to rest on her bare thigh, his thumb rubbing slightly.

Back
Top Bottom