Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Till Death Do We Party (Faust56 and myself)

Allison smiled and grabbed the ball, getting ready to make her throw. "Yeah, we'll see how fair it'll be later." she said and winked playfully. She smirked a bit and flipped him off. "I'm great under pressure." she said and smiled aiming for his can. She wanted to win, if only to tell him what she wanted him to do to her. She tossed the ball carefully, ready for any tricks he might pull. She heard the plink of the ball hitting the can, smiling when it bounced of the table and started to roll towards the couch. "I win." she said smiling as she downed the rest of her can. She smiled mischievously and crossed her arms. "So, how does it feel to get your ass kicked by a girl?" she teased jokingly.

Matt ran for the ball, but the moment she spoke of being beaten, he stopped and walked back to the table. He threw his hands up in the air and laughed. "Alright alright, you win. No need to rub it in." He walked to her and shook her hand. "Fairs fair, you get your winnings later." He smirked at their unspoken deal. The people around them started to disperse, the next people in line taking their positions. "Its so horrible being beaten by a girl," He said sarcastically, he stepped closer to her, his face drawing near, "Now i have to do anything you say tonight, wherever." He let it show that he was quite pleased, either way he would be with her and be having fun. Ryan slapped him on the back and laughed. "You got your ass kicked! Good job Allison." Matt shrugged and nudged Ryan off with his elbow. "Yeah yeah, says the guy who got spanked earlier." He laughed as Ryan pshed, walking off.

The night went on with more games and drinking. Matt stopped about an hour before the party ended and sobered up a bit for the drive home. Once people started to leave, Matt looked around for Allison, spotting her talking to some of the few remaining people. He walked up, "You wanna go?"

"You bet I will." she replied smiling at him. She laughed at Ryan and turned back towards Matt. She let her lips linger near his, a small smile on her face. "I love you." she mouthed and brushed hair out of her face before moving around the party, talking and having fun. Once the party was almost over she smiled as Matt approached her. "Yeah, let's get going." she said and started out of the house. "So, you wanna meet at my house? My mom's out of town so we'll have a little more privacy than yours." she said and smiled at him, knowing she wanted to sleep with him again.

He mouthed back to her and went of to enjoy the party. Once outside he nodded with an embarrassed look. "Wow, boy am i glad you won then. I would have suggested my house where we'd have to be quiet. Yours sounds so much more.... promising. Hehe." He walked to his jeep and leaned against it. "Yeah, ill see you there. Im gonna pick up a few things at the store and something for you for tomorrow morning. Ill be there in less than an hour." He stepped up to her car and opened it for her, "Your car maddem." He spoke in a classic butler voice. Once inside he leaned in an kissed her deeply before pulling back and closing the door. He hopped in his jeep and drove off after she left, being sure to thank the owner before he left. He made his way to the corner store near-by and picked up a couple of things he knew he needed for home, but most importantly, he grabbed Allison some morning after pills. Once checked out he drove straight to her house, his heart already pounding at the thought of what was to come. He drove into the familiar driveway and parked, bringing only her box with him. He knocked on the door and waited outside quietly, listening for her approaching footsteps.

She smiled and nodded. "Alright." she said and smiled walking to her car. "Thank you Jeeves." she said as he opened her door. She climbed in and grabbed her keys, kissing him deeply before he left. She drove back to her house getting her room ready for the night, her heart pounding with excitement. She lit some candles and made sure everything was perfect. She then changed into a sheer black baby doll cami and a matching thong. She heard the knock and smiled, going to open the door, leaning against the door frame. "Hey." she said and smiled playfully.

He stared for a long while, obviously liking what he saw. He smiled back, "Hello there" He stepped in front of her and looked down on her, his body pressed against hers. "You look beautiful." He placed one hand around her thing waist and brought her in for a kiss, at the same time he closed the door to her house as they made their way inside. Once the door was closed he kissed her deeply, pressing her against the wall. His tongue flicked hers before he pulled back, only to go back in, this time nibbling on her lower lip. "It was only a little while... but i missed you." He was already getting hard, this time, he had no shame in letting her know that he was excited for her. He looked deep into her eyes. "So, what do you have planned for me to do tonight?" He quirked an eye brow as he asked his question.

She smiled at him and kissed him deeply as they entered the house. She locked the door behind them and smirked as he pressed her against the wall. "I missed you too." she whispered, moving her hand to his crotch in his jeans. "Mmm... I can't wait to feel that cock again." she growled playfully. She looked back into his eyes and moved her mouth to his neck, gently kissing it. "I want you to tie me up and do what you please." she said, a small smile on her face. "Can you handle that?" she asked, taking his hand and leading her up the stairs to her room.

He flexed his hardening cock in her hand and chuckled. "And i cant wait to feel that tight pussy of yours all around it." He let her lead him upstairs. With his free hand he reached up and grabbed her ass, his fingers pressing against her pussy from behind. "Mmmm, oh i think i can handle that." Once at the top of the stairs he held her from behind, his cock pressing against her butt. "Have i ever told you that you have an amazing ass?" He opened the door for them and looked into the room. He was speechless for a while as he saw the lights. The romantic atmosphere was intense, he found himself feeling a little light headed. He looked back to her as she closed the door and eyed her lustily. "Have anything i can use to tie you up you bad girl?" He scolded her teasingly.

She let out a giggle as he grabbed her ass and smiled over her shoulder at him. "No, but I've noticed you've been staring at it for quite a while." she said and winked, laughing lightly. She loved the feel of his hard cock nestled against her ass but she knew that they both wanted more. She opened the door and smiled at him. "Pretty, isn't it?" she asked and smiled. She moved to her nightstand and pulled out a velvet sash and handed it to him. "There you go, lover boy." she said and winked.

He chuckled, having been caught. "Oh and more times than you notice." He took the sash and wrapped it around his hands. "Heh, i could get used to this." He grinned as he approached her. He lightly pushed her onto the bed and positioned her on her back with her arms up near the headboard. He stepped over and straddled her, his crotch near her breasts, his body just above her. He took her arms and crossed them, forearm to forearm and tied the sash around them and to the headboard. He checked it to make sure it wasnt too tight but still strong enough. "Heh, giving a farm boy a rope? Bad idea, you wont be getting out of that until im done with you, My love." He leaned down and kissed her. He sat up and removed his shirt, his strong dark chest showing in the flicker of the candle light. He looked down at her with a dark smile. He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips. He kissed her jaw and down to her neck. His hands ran from her tied arms, down to her exposed arm pits and to her lovely and lightly clothed breasts. He leaned back and pushed her cami up over her breasts which fell free instantly. He admired them for a moment before gripping them lightly with his hands. He slid down her body so he could reach her breasts with his mouth. He licked from the bottom of her breasts to one of her nipples and began sucking. His eyes rolled up to her face to see her reactions.

She smiled and chuckled, kissing him gently before he pushed her onto the bed. As he began to position her arms and tie her up she felt a rush of desire. She laughed at his comment and smiled. "Well, I don't want to get out, sir." she said and shivered slightly as his hands moved along her arms and down to her breasts, each touch making her want him more. She smiled and inhaled sharply as he began to grope her breasts before kissing them and gently sucking on her nipples. She bit her lips and moaned, her eyes closing as the pleasure started to course through her body. She felt herself getting wet and blushed think about what Matt would say when he noticed the wet spot on her panties.

Matt could feel her chest rising with each heavy breath. He knew she was liking thing. He moved to the other nipple, not about to neglect all of her sensitive spots. He slowly moved further down her body, his kisses trailing her flat stomach and finally to the top of the line of her thong. He kissed along the line from hip bone to hip bone. He slides his hand up from her knee and along her inner thigh until his thumb pressed against her moist slit. He pulls back a bit to get a look at her wet thong and smirks. He looks up at her face with a very satisfied look. "Enjoying this are we?" He chuckled and went back to work. He went even lower and lightly licked the cloth covering her hot, wet pussy. He did this a couple of times before grabbing the straps on her hips and pulling her thong completely off, leaving her pussy exposed to him. He could feel himself about to burst out of his jeans, but that would have to wait. He lowered his head down again and spread her legs with his hands. He brought his mouth to her pussy and hovered just before her slit. His warm breath wafted over her skin as he teased her. Once he felt her shift, he went in and pressed his tongue flat against her lips. He took a long pull with his tongue against her pussy until he came to the clit where the flicked it with the tip of his tongue.

Allison inhaled sharply as he sucked her other breast, her body tensing in pleasure. "Oh god... Matt." she moaned out her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each passing minute. She moaned as his finger pressed against her pussy, and gasped as he licked the fabric, the warmth of his breath on her moist mound sending shivers down her spine. "Oh god Matt." she whispered. After he pulled her thong down she spread her legs a little wider, loving as his tongue snaked along her pussy lips. "Keep going... please." she pleaded.

Matt dove his tongue into her pussy, lapping up all of the juices already coming from her pussy. He placed his hand on her pelvis and, again, used his thumb to rub her clit, thought this time, not as fast. He rubbed her slowly as he licked her at the same pace. He kept at it for a couple of minutes, his pants becoming tighter as he cock grew to full length. He couldnt take it. He pulled back and gave her pussy a light kiss before standing up and moving to the head of the bed. He looked down at his lover with a smirk as he unbuckled his belt. Once his pants were unzipped, he pushed his jeans down as fast as he could to relieve the pressure. His cock sprung out as hard as could be. His boxers being the only thing keep it from full exposure. He took care of that quickly after loosing his pants, his boxers joining his jeans on the floor. He gripped his hard cock and slowly stroked it before her, watching her eyes on his member. He returned to his position over her chest. He stroked it over her, the head near her lips. He looked down at her expectantly.

"Ahn!" she moaned out loudly as his tongue danced inside of her, his thumb rubbing her clit, making her body tingle. "Oh, it's sooo good." she moaned out, struggling slightly at the sash holding her back. She arched her bag and spread her legs, licking her lips. Once he started to take his pants off she watched intently, wanting his cock more than she could imagine. When he placed his cock near her mouth she licked the head gently before moving her head, beginning to suck him gently.

He watched her take his cock into her mouth. He arched his back some to give her more to suck on. He sighed in pleasure as he felt her warm wet tongue touch his cock. He reached down and held her breasts again. This time he pushed them up and around the shaft of his cock. He smirked at her and slowly began to thrust between her breasts. The head and top part of his member sliding between her lips and over her tongue. Matt moans softly as he pushed his meat between her soft pillows. He knew it would feel good but not quite this good. He moved his hips slowly back and forward over her body, his still swollen balls lightly slapping the under side of her breasts. He grunted a little as he could feel the pleasure coursing through his body. "Oh Allie... that feels so good." He looked down into her eyes, his own a-blaze with lust as he watch his cock enter and leave her mouth.

Allie blushed and sucked a little harder as he massaged his cock between her breasts. She licked and sucked the head as his shaft moved along her breasts. She knew it's feel good for him, but she had never imagined it would feel this good for her. She let out a slight moan, the vibrations running along his cock. She moved her head forward, trying to get him a little further in her mouth, loving how good it felt being this intimate with him.

He moaned a little louder as she moaned onto his cock, the vibrations causing him to get tingles all over his body. Pre-cum dripped from the head and onto her tongue. His heart leaped when he saw how eager she was to get him into her mouth. He thought for a moment and smirked to himself. He released her breasts and pulled from her mouth. Before she could protest he put a finger to his own lips and began to reposition himself over her in a 69 position. He lowered his manhood to her lips again and wiggled it around a little like a vine of grapes before an emperor. He looked down to her still wet pussy and returned to eating her out. They were both so eager to please eachother, he figured to do it at the same time. His chin rubbed against her pelvic bone as he sucked on the outer lips of her sweet pussy, his tongue flicking to her clit every so often. He closed his eyes and worked his tongue on her pussy as he would a melting ice cream, his tongue curling inward as he lapped at her soft lips.

As soon as he pulled his cock out of her mouth she wanted to complain, but thought better when he shushed her. She smiled when she realized what he was doing and once his cock was near enough to her she moved to suck on his cock, moving him further into her mouth, sucking a little rougher, bobbing her head along his shaft. She moaned again as he sucked her pussy lips, feeling her climax rapidly approaching. She didn't want to cum until he was ready to cum too so she moved a bit and began to gently suck his balls, her tongue dancing along his shaft.

Every moan of hers brought him closer to his own climax. Each vibration making him feel numb as if he were cumming right at that moment. He loved every second of it and did everything he could to make her moan louder with his tongue. He tensed up as he drew dangerously close, but to his pleasure, he saw that she was arching her back and her pussy tightening up. He felt her moan again and knew it was time. He buried his lips into her pussy to finish her off, her juices making his face wet and sticky. His own climax caused her to be covered with his own spunk. He came onto her breasts as his balls were in her mouth. He lifted his hips some, removing his balls from her mouth and presented his cock to her mouth. He shot several times on the way up to her mouth, the first landing on hers breasts, the second on her chin and the final 2 in her mouth where he slid his cock into, the muscles in his lets tensing up and shaking a little as he starts to loose strength. But for his beloved friends sake, he did not fall on her. He rested for a moment before slowly pulling away from her pussy, his cock slipping from her lips leaving a trail of cum between her lips and the head. He looked down at her breathing heavily. He wanted more... and he knew she did too. He flexed his cock to show that he was still good to go. "Any requests my love?"

She moaned loudly as her pussy clenched and her juices squirted out into his mouth, smiling and blushing as he came, strings of his warm cum landing on her breasts and chin before she drank the rest of his cum. She laid back on the bed, panting, looking up at him. She smiled and licked her lips a bit. "Yeah, can you untie me? I want to be able to hold you when we have sex." she said, a light blush on her face, looking into his eyes. She wanted him badly, and she couldn't wait to feel his cock in her again.

He smiled and nodded. "Id like that." He got off the bed and slowly untied her. Once she was free he dropped the sash and climbed back into bed with her. He positioned himself between her legs, his hands on each side of her body. He hovered over her and looked deep into her eyes. His lower body pressed forward at an angle, his cock missing her hole on purpose. He pushed forward so the top of the shaft pressed against her pussy. While grinding his rock hard cock against her he leaned down and kissed her. Leaning over to her ear he whispered as he slowly rocked his hips, her juices coating his shaft, "Im going to bring your all the pleasure and happiness in the world. All of it for you... and only you." He pulled back and winked at her as he pulled back further than the other times, the head pressing against her lips now. He slowly pushed forward, her juices making it easier to push into her tight hole. He still felt as much pleasure as the first time he was inside her, if not more so due to his recent climax. He pushed down to the root until his balls rested against her ass and the head pressed against her cervix. He pushed even more to get as much as he could in.

As soon as she was untied she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. "That was amazing Matt." she cooed and smiled at him. She gazed into her eyes and felt her breath catch. There was no way she would ever let this go. The feeling she got by being with him was incomparable to anything she had felt before. She pushed her pussy up, grinding it against his cock a little harder. "I want everything you can give me." she whispered. "I love you so much Matt." she whispered inhaling sharply as his length pushed into her body. "Oh god..." she moaned out, loving every slick inch of his cock in her pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. "I want you so badly." she whispered, biting his ear lobe gently.

He moved his hips in a gyrating motion, using his cock to stir up her insides. He angled his hips up and pushed his shaft against the top of her pussy, lifting her up a bit. He wanted to his every part of her as best he could. Holding her close, he kissed her neck as she nibbled on his lobe. He smiled when she spoke, "I love you too... and i will give you everything ive got-" He smirked, "-and more." With that he pulled from her body and thrust his cock deep into her, hard, causing the bed to rock. He pulled back against slowly and repeated his thrust. He listened to her moans and drank in the passion that filled them both. He gave himself a pace for his thrusts, his back and abs flexing as his body worked. It was strange, so many years doing work for his parents, and he was using muscles he barely knew he had. He could feel her walls pulsing on him and took that as a sign that he was doing well. Using his hands on the bed, he pushed himself up to look down at his lover. His eyes scanning her bouncing body, her breasts jiggling in a naughty fashion. He made it known that he was staring at them and gave her a perverted look in a teasing manner.

She moaned and gripped his upper arms, her eyes closing tightly, the pleasure coursing through her veins. "Oh god Matt, please fuck me harder." she pleaded, her pussy pulsating around his cock. "It's so good." She thrust her hips upwards taking him in deeper. She love the feel of his muscular body on top of her, knowing now what the phrase heaven on earth meant. She knew she never wanted to give this up, no matter what happened she would always love him. She laughed a bit at his look and stuck her tongue out playfully. "I know you love it." she said and winked, running her hands along his chest, looking lovingly into his eyes. "Please don't stop."

Back
Top Bottom